๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–†๐–•...

By LunaticcMe

"Their powers are with me in the form of sapphires. Take them if you can. You have destroyed my dynasty." He... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ผ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
7 ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ค๐“น
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ
Hฮฑฯฯแƒง Aษณษณฮนส‹าฝษพส‚ฮฑษพแƒง
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ผ
๐“™๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“พ ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ 3๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ??
๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท
New Story๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ???
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•'๐•ค โ„™๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚?
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“ฃ๐“ง๐“ฃ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜๐“ฃ๐“ฉ๐“จ
๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
A/N Note

๐“๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด

386 13 0
By LunaticcMe

***WARNING- Has smut and is an extremely boring chapter.***

YOONGI POV

We all teleported to our car, sat in it, and I drove to where the portal was. We entered the portal and arrived at the deserted lane. We drove for an hour to get home. We parked our cars and proceeded to our rooms. I was waiting for Nayeon. She walked in and sat on the bed. I stood up and locked the doors. I approached her and hovered above her.

NAYEON POV

We all congratulated Jisoo unnie and returned to our rooms. When I entered my room, I noticed Yoongi on the bed. I sat on my bed and took out my phone. He suddenly locked the doors and hovered above me.

"What are you doing?" I inquired about him.

"Just continuing it where we left off." He stated this while kissing me.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I am, but not right now." He stated this while sucking my neck.

"Yoonie, Ahhh." I moaned.

He began sucking my sensitive place.

He took off my t-shirt and began giving me hickeys. I removed his shirt, showing his well-toned abs.

"My turn," I remarked as I flipped. I was now on top of him.

I began sucking his neck and giving him hickeys. I was sitting on his lap when I felt something poke me. I think I gave him a boner. I teased him and began grinding on his lap.

"Don't do it, or you'll have a rough night." He stated.

I said, "I don't care."

He flipped and removed my skirt and underpants. He began licking me, causing me to moan. My eyes were closed. He took advantage of the situation and inserted his dick. My eyes widened. He began to thrust, causing me to moan.

"Ahhhhh, faster," I exclaimed.

"The special word."

"Ahhhh, faster, Daddy," I murmured, and he began to thrust aggressively, loudening my moans.

After a few moments,

"Ride it, baby." He said.

I sat on top of his dick and began bouncing up and down. He took hold of my breasts and began sucking them. I felt something in my stomach and realized I was going to cum.

"Babe, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Me too," he said as we parted ways.

"Round two," he inquired.

"Shut up, I am tired." I then proceeded to take a shower.

I stepped out of the shower after a few minutes, and he was still on the bed, looking at his phone. I went over to his closet and grabbed his black hoodie.

I put it on and was going outside when he suddenly backhugged me.

"You're looking good in my hoodie." He spoke into my ear.

"Go take a shower," I said.

"One kiss," he replied.

I pecked him and rushed away.

"That's just not fair." I heard him whining.

I went downstairs to see 'Annabelle Comes Home' with my sisters. We were called out for dinner after a few hours.

"Jisoo unnie, can you show us a little bit of your power?" Lisa asked.

"Sure," Jisoo unnie said.

We were waiting when we heard a shout. Jin was the one. He was completely soaked.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I hypnotized you into pouring water on yourself." Jisoo unnie spoke up.

"Yah," he cried.

"By the way, Jimin. What happened to the crocodile?" I asked.

"I created a force field of darkness around it." He stated.

"Okay," I replied.

We finished our meal and then walked to the living room to watch a movie together. 

Something was projected on the TV screen. Another riddle.

'I am a place of thrills and fun,

with rides and activities for everyone,

Come see me and be delighted, 

from roller coasters to cotton candy.

Who am I?'

What a riddle. It's so simple. The answer is an amusement park.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the amusement park," Namjoon said.

"OK," We mentioned this while watching a movie together.

I was becoming tired, so I fell asleep holding Yoongi.

Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa woke us up in the morning. We went to our room, took a shower, and then headed to the amusement park. We used the same cars we used yesterday.

The Hyung line went to the old amusement park, while the Maknae line went to the new, half-completed amusement park. There was no one there but the watchman because it was early in the morning. Hyung's line slipped in by using Hoseok's invisibility.

"Let's split up and search," Jin stated.

"Okay," Namjoon responded, and everyone left. (They are completely invisible throughout their search.)

The boys and Jisoo used their wings to look for anything above their reach, while the girls looked for anything within their reach. 

Jinsoo visited the Ferris wheel, Hoseok went to the roller coaster, Namjoon went to the haunted house, Yoongi went to the roundabout, and I, Jihyo, and Momo went to the stalls. We went through everything and everywhere. We met up again and decided to take a look together. We were walking along when we heard a noise.

When we turned around, we noticed Jin looking at his phone.

"Hyung, what happened?" Namjoon inquired.

"Jimin messaged me to visit the new amusement park's construction site." Jin Oppa spoke up.

"OK, then." We said as we walked towards our car.

Yoongi took the wheel as I sat in the passenger seat. I was thirsty, so I asked for a water bottle.

I asked, "Yoonie, do you have a water bottle?"

"No, Hold on. "I'm going to get you one." He stated.

"No, it's fine," I said.

"Let me go out and buy you one." He said this as he got out of the car.

"He is literally so stubborn," I mumbled.

"Here," he said, handing me an ice cream cone and a water bottle.

"ICE CREAM," I shouted, grabbing the ice cream from his hands.

He chuckled and began driving the car. 

After a few minutes, we arrived and met up with the Maknae line. They led us somewhere.

"Could you please check what's inside it, Namjoon Hyung?" Jimin said.

"yes," he said, his eyes turning purple. After some time, It eventually returned to normal.

"They are smugglers of gold. That box contains gold, and that box contains diamonds," Namjoon stated, pointing to the two boxes.

"Do we need to check the diamond box?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yes, because we discovered two clues. The first clue said; ' I am precious, but not alive. I shine brightest when shaped and refined.' It was definitely gold." Jungkook said.

 "And the second one said; 'I am always hidden from sight, My goods must be kept out of light, I move in the darkness of the night, And evade the law with all my might.' The answer was a smuggler. So, they must be having our next clue or the next sapphire." Jimin said.

Jungkook froze everyone and we went to check on the diamonds. Namjoon Hyung was going to take the box when someone held his hand.............

TO BE CONTINUED...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.3K 40
2 idols come together after a media incident. love, fear, rumours and secrets.. ~taennie ~liskook ~jirose ~jinsoo โ€ขthere's a few chapters ab...
7.9K 261 36
Tสœแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑสœแด€แด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ส€แด‡แด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด„ส€แด€แดขษชแด‡ส€......ส™แดœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡........ BTS ๊œฐแดส€ แดกสœแดแด แด‹ษชสŸ...
67K 950 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
3.1K 105 13
in which the world is not as beautiful as it seems in the eyes of the rich. a taennie fanfic. jirose, jinsoo, liskook to be mixed in. bangpink.