๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€, แตƒสณโฑ...

By thelittleswanslake

โmy love is higher than the sky, deeper than the water, hotter than the sun, Shining down on me and quiet as... More

๐€๐‘๐“! ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐”๐€๐‹!
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต’โฟแต‰: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สทแต’: ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ แต’แต˜สณ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ โฑแต›แต‰: ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขโฑหฃ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ; ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—: ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ โฟโฑโฟแต‰: ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰หกแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สทแต‰หกแต›แต‰: ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐโฑสณแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ แต’แต˜สณแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ โฑแถ แต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขโฑหฃแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†

แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—แต‰โฟ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ.

3.2K 82 21
By thelittleswanslake

Mermaid again + in the sea
.

Tsireya carried the Sully family's belongings, as she walked towards her new maruí, Tuk who was so happy seeing everything in the new village, the good Flounder was also happy but the looks he received were a little bothered.

Ariel walked along with Neteyam, helping with things as she looked ahead, several Metkayinas in her house and others outside, they were also curious to have new people in the village, mostly they were looking at Ariel, her difference from the dark blue na' vis .

She stared at them without losing eye contact, until some children tried to approach her, or talk to her or observe her beautiful mermaid tail, the most beautiful they had ever seen, but their mothers scolded them for being quick.

Neteyam watched Ariel's lit face looking at the water, it was very cute the way she carefully analyzed the new location, he knows that she already enters the water to explore a lot

Since he is the only one, besides his friends, who knows that she is half fish when she has contact with the bottom of the sea.

Ariel walked past with half-cheerful strides, replaced by Tuk just bouncing happily and Flounder looking at her in confusion.

Tsireya finally arrived from the maruí entering the place waiting for the sully's to enter, she placed her belongings and useful things beside the house and turned around.

"This is for you, your new home" Tsireya pointed to the place with her famous smile "I hope it's not too small for everyone"

"Yeah, that works, it's great" Jake stated smiling, he put his stuff on the floor "Cool isn't it?" Jake told his wife, who threw the rug to the floor with a huge sigh, Ariel felt sorry for the tired adult Na'vi who just wanted to be in her own home, she loved her.

"Give me Ariel, let me take it, don't worry" Neteyam suggested taking her things carefully, even though it was easy to take, he didn't want a pretty girl not to take things like that.

Ariel sighed in love once more, there's no way a man like him could have such passion coming from the heart, his kindness always pleases her, it ends up being hard to complain.

Ariel felt someone poke her in the shoulder, turning quickly to face Tsireya, she had such a beautiful smile that Ariel's tail started to wag.

"You must be Ariel, right?" Ariel nodded "Awww you are so pretty and cute, you seem like such a special person Ariel! As you already know my name is Tsireya, and I am honored that we have such a great friendship together!" Ariel smiled shyly and squeezed Tsireya's hand.

"Thank you so much for having us like this, it was very kind and perfect, I have no words to say how grateful we are and I am aware that we must be very friendly, Tsireya" Ariel made language signs, she had observed a little from afar, that saw people making signs over the water, Ariel was so happy that they could finally understand her.

"Oh, you can't talk? I'm sorry! I should have known sooner-"

"No! No, it's okay, it happens, no need to apologize, you really didn't know, the first time I met the sully's it was the same thing" Ariel quickly interrupted Tsireya so that the girl wouldn't be sad to hear about her status.

"Well, I'm relieved I didn't spoil the mood, sorry, I'm just happy that new people are here and you seem to be very special, well, I have to go now, tomorrow will be training to tame an ilu, I'll wait for you and the others tomorrow" Tsireya informed and Ariel nodded.

Tsireya was in front before saying "By the way, your fishtail is really cute!"

Ariel's face turned red before she quickly walked in, taking a seat next to Kiri who looked tired, she snuggled into her, feeling her heart pounding with her, Kiri laid his head on hers.

"Sully family in formation" Jake informed everyone to the maruí, everyone entered except Ariel and Flounder, the two stayed outside looking at the sea, but Jake patted the two on the head and pointed to the maruí "You two too , let's go" Flounder gave a smile, Tuk ran to him to catch him.

Neteyam held out her hand as Ariel entered, she accepted his hand with a light touch and sat down next to him, before they were glued together, Ariel placed her hand in Kiri's with a reassuring smile.

"I need you all to behave, seriously, learn fast and collaborate together, don't get into trouble, understand?"

"Yes sir" Lo'ak said and Neteyam placed a playful hand on his neck, but Lo'ak was not in the mood and caught his hand quickly with a snarl.

"Do you understand Scuttle too?" Jake said looking to the side, a little bird eating a fish he caught, Flounder was terrified.

"Yes sir! At your service!" Scuttle smiled before starting to eat again, Sebastian just shook his head tiredly.

Tuk was sad at the moment, next to Flounder who looked at Scuttle with his mouth open, watching the fish being eaten by Scuttle "I want to go home" Tuk said crying, Flounder turned his gaze to Tuk.

"Hey Tuk, don't cry, I'm scared too, but... it shouldn't be so bad here, it's okay" Flounder put his hand on her shoulder giving her a cute squeeze.

"Tuk, this is our home now, we'll all get through this, we'll get through this when we all help each other, got it?" He received a nod from everyone.

"What does your father always say?" Neytiri asked looking at them.

"Sully, stick together" they said in low voices but Flounder was silent and Ariel stared at them with a confused look, Tuk looked at Flounder with his ears back.

"Yes, sullys stick together, but now I want everyone to talk together, you too Scuttle, Sebastian" Jake looked at Flounder, who glared at him "And you Flounder"

Flounder smiled slightly.

"The Sully's stick together" they all said at the same time.

Tsireya and Rotxo and Aonung jumped into the water, going to the bottom and swimming among the corals in the ocean, the water was very clean and very beautiful, you could see everything that was there, they swam beautifully in every elegant movement in the water.

"Let's go!" Neteyam slapped Lo'ak on the back and the two jumped into the water, giving a bark, entering the water and bubbling in them, now inside watching everything that was there, it was so amazing.

Soon the girls came in, Tuk and Kiri, they screamed and soon dived inside..

But Ariel and Flounder, they were deciding what to do, the two were on the tip looking out over the water, Sebastian was beside them and was looking at the two.

"Why are you two nervous? It's just the ocean, they want you to jump in too" Ariel looked at Sebastian and looked at the sea above, Flounder sighed and tried to jump but couldn't, unfortunately for him.

Tuk had come up from the sea because she felt alone, even if her brothers were here, someone was missing to accompany her together, Ariel faced Flounder, she pushed his back forward, he screamed falling from the water, Tuk dove to follow him with your evil smile.

Ariel without avoiding it, she jumped into the water, causing several shivers in her body until relief, she opened her eyes to the aquatic world and swam to them, she observed everything that was, different fish swimming, plants moving according to the ocean , everything so beautiful, the shiny stones on the ground, the glow of the sea..

Ariel was looking at the ocean with spectacle, the fish now came to her, turning and following, she touched the fish gently and smiled happily, a fish came up to her face to stroke her cheek, she was constantly happy to see a species that is just more na'vi.

Then Ariel wanted to swim, being accompanied by smaller or medium fish, she passed by Tuk and Flounder, Tuk pointed to Ariel with a surprised face that she was half fish in body, she looked at her friend who shrugged her shoulders.

Yep, Flounder ended up changing color to more fish too, because he had a little fish following him by the shoulder.

Ariel swam over to Neteyam who was waiting for her and her brother was still processing why did the redhead have fish legs and her hair at the ends was bright blue?

She stopped beside him with a gentle smile before placing a light kiss on Neteyam's cheek, she looked at the group of three known Metkayinas in front of her.

Unfortunately for the two blue na'vis they came up for air, Ariel looked confused at the three aquatic teens, Neteyam looked at Ariel with a slightly grumpy look at not being able to spend more time with her in the water as she can also breathe underwater water.

Tsireya marveled at Ariel's transformation upon coming into contact with the sea, she watched as Ariel's skin color became more crystalline and more beautiful than it already was, her tail became more shiny and detailed, her scales glistened with every movement from the tail, large hairs floating on either side, and the tip of the caudal fin was larger than it was at the surface in the sand.

Ariel is simply a princess of the sea...

"Swim with us" Tsireya signaled to the others and to Ariel, Ariel who understood perfectly, swam with her mermaid skill and stopped beside the three, she faced Tsireya who looked at her with a smile before facing the boys, Tsireya once more signaled for them to follow her and they did.

Tuk tried to keep up with Flounder who was waiting for her a little longer at the bottom of the sea, but she always got irritated and went back to the surface to breathe, she also wanted to spend more time in the water with them.

Ariel went to the rocks below and swerved, swimming and easily crossing the holes in the rocks with her beautiful dive, she saw someone special swimming ahead, she smiled before being surprised to reveal her secret identity through the water.

As she swam further but Eywa's heart followed her she bet Kiri felt it too because she was looking to the side to see what was so strong but she saw Ariel and her tail flicked fast in the water but then she looked and saw the appearance of Ariel's body.

She looked at her tail before facing it with her excited smile, she pointed to the part of the mermaid and Ariel, the redhead spun around Kiri before stopping next to her, Kiri put her hands in Ariel's hair before stopping . her face, Ariel tickled her belly with the tip of her tail and made her squirm in amusement.

The two swam together as usual, the two feeling the big mother's touch more strongly, Ariel's hair touching Kiri's skin, the two were holding hands.

Tuk and his brothers went upstairs to breathe once more, Flounder arrived later with a guilty look at Tuk, then the three trainers showed up later.

"Are you guys okay?" Tsireya asked worriedly.

"You swim too fast, wait for us" Tuk got water in his eyes, Flounder quickly caught a small fish that accidentally landed on top of his hair, putting it in the water, but the fish was still close to him.

"Relax, I think you need breathing training" Tsireya guessed.

"And also those signs you make, I can even know that Ariel can understand them perfectly" Neteyam warned her, he really wants to learn signs too, so he can finally talk to Ariel and the two can have a lot of time together.

"But wait, where are she and Kiri??" Rotxo remembers and started looking for him, this activated Neteyam as well and put his head in the water looking for the two quickly.

"We need to look for them now" warns Lo'ak.

Tsireya calmed the boys down and said she would go find her and Flounder started making bubbles with his mouth in the water, Tuk did the same thing.

After finding the two girls in love with the beauty of the ocean, Kiri was swimming with an ilu along with Ariel who was swimming normally following the two, Tsireya was in front with ilu too, speeding towards the two following her, both of them swimming perfectly in sync .

Tuk and Flounder also had an ilu, Flounder smiled at Tuk who was looking at him laughing too, as everyone can see Flounder has two pigtails connected to the ilu, this really got Tsireya interested in the boy too, this was very rare for a na'vi was born with two special braids.

They crossed the ocean in several pieces, beautiful as art, perfect as heaven, incredible in Ariel's eyes, she twirled like a goddess around the rocks, dodging and twirling with ease over them all, her hair pulled back across the water, her smile never leaving her face, she could now roam wherever she pleased in the sea.

"Limitless and immortal, the waters are the beginning and end of all things against the background of Pandora"

Publication on 6.15.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3.2K 11
๐”ธ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ + โ„•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ช๐•’๐•ž ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•š๐•” โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
123K 2.2K 23
Phoenix Hood is the Daughter of Robin Hood and Maid Marian. She's just a normal girl who steals here and there she's best friends with Ben. She doesn...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...