ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Serious + injury
.

"Then the plane went and boom! It exploded in the air! They were defeated by the forest warriors!" Tuk narrated while chasing Flounder with his wooden toy

"Ahh that's not fair, why do I have to be the sky monster?" Flounder stopped running to face the smiling girl.

"Because you are silly like them, the dumbest in the world!" She slammed the toy into Flounder's head, making him hiss in mild pain.

"I'm not silly! I just get really nervous, I'm not used to this kind of thing, I'm sensitive" Tuk rolled his eyes and started running after Flounder, making Flounder start running.

"Attack attack!" Tuk jumped after Flounder who passed the three people, two na'vi and one human, not noticing them, just focused on Flounder.

"I got you!" Tuk jumps on Flounder's back making him even carry her by the legs and they start laughing with excitement as they play

"Now I will be the best warrior!" Flounder got Tuk from behind with his imagination, he is an ikran and Tuk is a warrior.

"Let's take over the world!" Tuk squealed happily and the two ran through the organization.

"You know when I'm painted blue, I run faster" Spider had Ariel and Kiri by his side, Spider braided some of Ariel's loose hair while Kiri painted.

"Seriously" Kiri sneered at Spider.

"Seriously, the animals respect me when they're there, they don't see me as a human" When she finished braiding the redhead's hair, Ariel turned around smiling, giving his ankle a squeeze, which received a caress from both of them.

"Wait, are you human?" Kiri teased, still stroking the redhead's hair, Spider rolled his eyes playfully.

"Each time Ariel is learning like we are, you'll join the pack with us!" Spider chuckled seeing Ariel tilt her head.

"She's in good condition" Kiri hugged Ariel from the side.

Tuk and Flounder who were still playing, are interrupted by na'vis arriving after the attack, Tuk and Flounder stare at each other before the girl smiles excitedly, she slides off Flounder's back before grabbing him by the hand and screaming.

"They're here! They're here! Guys!"

Flounder tried to keep up, but stumbled back as he was taken.

"Spider! Ariel! Kiri! They're back!" Tuk caught up with the teenagers and pointed to the warrior crew arriving at the base.

"C'mon C'mon!" Kiri is grabbing Ariel by the hand before following with Spider.

Ariel was on Tsahik's maruí with her friends, it turned out that Lo'ak had disobeyed her father, nearly killing her brother in the attack, Ariel couldn't blame him as he only wanted to help others.

She was very worried about Neteyam when she saw him injured outside, her back was badly injured and a big cut on her shoulder, she almost cried in agony, Spider and Kiri comforted the girl afterwards.

She was also upset with how her father treated them, he didn't need to be so serious with his injured children, a father should be concerned about them, not demand strength.

She was next to Neteyam who sighed in pain because his grandmother was treating him on his back, Tuk giving a bowl of medicine to improve his older brother and sitting next to Flounder, Kiri was mixing with medicinal plants and Spider and Lo'ak watched Neteyam.

Ariel laid her head in his arms, her tail wagging at every hiss of pain from the boy, she was in agony.

"Oh, want a little kiss to make it better?" Spider joked.

"Neteyam needs to be more careful when stopping in places where they get hit by demonic blasts, you too!" Kiri patted Lo'ak on the shoulder to get out of the way she passed.

"Hey, it was an accident ok! I didn't mean for that to happen" Lo'ak shook his head in frustration.

Flounder saw Neytiri sit next to Jake, he carefully got up next to Tuk, so as not to attract attention, just hiding in the fabric of his back.

"You shouldn't be so hard on them, Ma'jake" Neytiri sat beside the adult who was holstering his weapon.

"I am their father, it is my duty to protect them"

"Didn't you see the way Ariel looked sadly with concern at them and you? You shouldn't be too demanding..." Neytiri put her hand in his "We are a family... not a squadron, you know that"

Jake looked at his wife, before sighing and placing the object on top of the crate "I... I thought I lost them..." Jake spoke breaking his voice, he was almost crying.

Neytiri comforted him, squeezing his hand a little.

Flounder was expressionless in thought, before looking at the talking teenagers, he watched Tuk talking to Ariel, a cute smile appeared on his face.

"Coming!! What did I miss??" Scuttle finally appeared with Sebastian riding above, with some berries picked "I brought berries to lighten the mood"

Ariel broke away and ran to hug them, picked up the crab and kissed its cheek...

"Calm down girl, you missed me so much, we had gone out today!" Sebastian chuckled as he was placed on the ground.

Scuttle spread her wings to hug Ariel, nearly suffocating her with her feathers "Hello darling! How are you?" Ariel took the fruit net and placed it and handed it to Spider.

"You two should have arrived a while ago" Tuk complained, looking at the two "Where did you two fly to??"

Sebastian's expression changed to one without energy "Scuttle got lost while we were flying in the trees in the sky" Sebastian pinched Scuttle, who let out a quick cry of pain.

"It wasn't my fault! I was just distracted because of the ikrans! Their wings are so beautiful" Scuttle defends himself.

"So that means Mr. Scuttle got lost because of the ikrans flying behind the forests" Kiri went to Scuttle's side to pat the top of his head.

"I swear it was an accident" Scuttle whimpered.

Ariel went back to Neteyam, who was sitting taking the medicine given by his sister, saw the short girl approaching and gave a shy smile.

Before he could speak, Ariel smacked him lightly on the forehead, earning a surprised hiss from him "Hey! Calm down, what did I do??"

Ariel crossed her arms in dismay, ignoring his puppy dog stare, Lo'ak and Spider chuckling in the background.

"Ah honey...don't be mad at me" Neteyam wailed a nervous apology so the redhead could forgive him "I promise I'll be careful next time ok? I'm sorry" He placed his hand on her arm, gently caressing.

Ariel gave up on ignoring him, worried about his face again, before leaning against him on his shoulder, taking care not to hurt his plastered wound, Neteyam placed his hand in her hair, a comforting caress...

"It's okay honey, I'm here with you"

Published on 6.11.23.