ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞.

Lethal seizure + by brain
.

Kiri was upset about what happened to Ariel and to her as well, she watched Ariel closing the food with leaves sadly, Ariel's mutilated way of doing things bothered her, Kiri simply sighed once more and went to do the same thing as Ariel Is doing.

Neytiri was looking at her and then at Ariel, she examined her daughter who looked at her friend with pity and sadness "What is the problem with you two?" She asked with followed by their answers.

"None, we're fine, why wouldn't she and I be?" Kiri threw the saved food and sat looking at Ariel again, Neytiri went to her side placing a hand on her ankle.

"Because Ariel and I are different from everyone else?" Kiri asked in a cracked voice, looking over at Ariel who was putting things behind the counter next to her.

Neytiri tucked Kiri's hair behind her ears, but Kiri didn't want that, turning away from her mother's distracted head, she put her hand on the necklace that the redhead made.

Ariel who was fed up sighed before looking to the side, where she saw the ocean, in her thoughts again in her head.

Kiri is sitting outside, with her feet in the water as the Water Woodsprites circle her feet, Kiri is not facing the water, she is facing Ariel who is lying with her head in Neytiri's lap in the maruí, she regrets that Ariel is completely tired and shaken, she saw in Ariel's face that she wasn't in the mood.

The great mother's heart lifted the two together, making them feel stronger, their contacts of all their emotions by Pandora's nature...

Kiri once again sighed and looked at the water, seeing the holy souls follow the rhythm of her feet, she also felt that Eywa's breath in her ears, Ariel's breath even in her comforting ears, bothered her and wanted an answer..

Her father, Jake came to her and sat next to her, he had watched her today the way she and Ariel behaved, since the fight had happened today, Ariel came back crying with Kiri trying to calm her down.

"What's up my daughter?" Jake asked softly, he watched as Kiri placed her hands on his tired face.

"Do you miss Spider?"

Kiri took her hand away from her face and crossed her arms "Yes"

"But, it's not just that" Jake stared at Kiri waiting for her to speak.

"When I'm around Ariel, both of us... we feel her a lot, it seems that the two of us connect perfectly like a broken necklace, surrounded by senses by the ocean and the forest" Kiri touched the necklace made by Ariel "The two of us... I can feel it, Dad" Kiri said with tears falling a little.

"Who to feel exactly?" Her father asked curiously, Kiri turned to face him.

"Eywa" She said before facing the water "I hear her breathing, Ariel's, just their hearts beating in me, she's so close to us, I can feel that Eywa is right there... waiting for me and Ariel ..., like a word on the tip of my tongue" Kiri explained again before she knew what she was talking to her father.

"I know you think I'm crazy" She turned away, not wanting to look at him in embarrassment.

Jake put his hand on her back, moving her gently "You're not crazy my love" he gave a soft smile.

"And how is Eywa and Ariel's heart?" He asked.

Kiri looked at him soon saying his answer "Powerful, but I propose that Ariel's is much more powerful" Jake was surprised by Kiri's answer, before saying anything else, Neteyam arrived with Aonung holding his braid, soon pushing him to front.