My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 63: Wednesday

388 5 4
By celeb_stories123

I sincerely apologize for all of the medical inaccuracies in this chapter. I'm honestly pulling this stuff out of my butt so please just act like it's somewhat realistic.
Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I offered to take Tom to his doctor's appointment today and he surprisingly agreed and even said I could drive. I happily skipped downstairs and grabbed my keys before putting on my shoes. We got into my car and he quickly put on his seatbelt. "Okay don't be dramatic." I said in consequence of his actions.

"I guess you are right. We're going to the hospital anyways so if I get injured they can just take care of it there." Tom teased.

"Haha very funny." I replied.

"I'm kidding." Tom explained reaching his hand over to rest on my thigh. I drove up to the hospital and we walked inside. "Can you talk for me?" Tom asked as we approached the front desk.

"You are actually a child." I responded but he gave me his big brown puppy dog eyes and I can't resist those. "Fine."

"Thank you." Tom praised with excitement. We reached the desk and the man behind it looked up at us.

"Hi um, Tom Holland is here for his appointment at 3:30 with Dr...." I began but didn't know the name of the doctor.

"Dr Byers." Tom saved me. I looked over and smiled at him. I think he was just proud of himself for speaking.

"Okay here's some paperwork for you to fill out, a nurse will come and get you when they are ready." The man behind the desk explained.

"Thank you so much." I replied. We sat down in the waiting room and I handed the clipboard to Tom.

"I thought you were going to fill it out." Tom explained with a pouty face.

"You can do it... I believe in you." I replied. He shrugged and began filling out the paperwork while I scrolled on my phone.

"Haha it's asking me if I'm sexually active." Tom pointed out. I looked over at the section he was filling out. "Check!"

"Thanks for sharing with the entire room." I glared at him. He shrugged again. After a few minutes he was done and he brought the clipboard back up to the front desk. I went back to scrolling through my phone when he plopped back down next to me.

"You look so cute when you're focused on your phone." He flirted, wrapping his arm around me. I leaned into his body and took in the scent I missed so much. "Did you just sniff me?"

"Absolutely not." I lied. A nurse came into the waiting room carrying a binder.

"Thomas Holland?" The nurse questioned looking around. Tom and I got up and went over to her. "Hello, you can just go right down the hall into room 64 and the doctor will be right with you."

"Thank you." Tom replied. We made our way down the hall the nurse gestured to. "57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64!" Tom announced as we walked down the hall. We entered room 64 and Tom sat down on the reclining chair lined in parchment paper. I sat in a chair on the side of the room. "I hope my ankle is all healed."

"I don't think it's humanly possible for your ankle to heal that quickly but you are Spider-Man so who knows." I teased.

"Oh speaking of Spider-Man Jon Watts sent me an email today asking me to stop working out because he wants Peter Parker to look more nerdy." Tom explained and I laughed. "I know like just let me wear jackets in all of the scenes or something..."

"Are you going to listen though?" I questioned.

"I mean I kind of have to if he's my boss right?" Tom questioned and I nodded reluctantly.

"But you're going to keep your abs right? I can go without the biceps but not the abs." I teased.

"Nah im going complete dad bod." Tom teased back and I gasped. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. I'll keep the abs."

"Thank you." I praised with a smile but our conversation stopped when we heard a knock on the door. An older man came in with a white coat on and glasses following behind him was a younger woman who looked to be in her 20s wearing the same thing.

"Hello Thomas." Dr Byers greeted him.

"Hey doctor." Tom replied with a polite handshake. I smiled, hes so cute.

"I hope you don't mind I have Dr Allen with me today. She's shadowing and in her last year of med school." Dr Byers introduced.

"It's nice to meet you." She spoke up with a British accent. Okay great so she's British, pretty, and smart.

"You're British huh?" Tom questioned also picking up on the accent.

"Yes I was born in London." She shared with a smile.

"Me too." Tom replied. I just sat silently more or less in the corner of the room.

"So Tom you are just coming in for a check up today then?" Dr Byers questioned.

"Yep, just trying to get this cast off my foot." Tom responded.

"Well we are going to remove it today. Possibly permanently possibly not. I want to look at the swelling and see if the injury is causing any mobility issues or strength issues. And you are an athlete correct?" Dr Byers began the assessment.

"Yes I play soccer and go to the gym quite often." Tom shared. This Dr. Allen bitch was practically drooling over him at this point which was pissing me off.

"Okay so I just want to give you a warning now. Even if we do have the cast permanently removed today you are still going to have to limit your activeness and the amount of stress you are putting on your ankles. So that would include no running, no lifting weights unless you are sitting, and just making an effort to sit more in general." Dr Byers explained. Tom looked a little bummed.

"Okay let's get this cast removed then yeah?" Dr Allen questioned. Wait she's going to be doing it? "Do you have any questions before I begin?"

"Yeah is it going to hurt?" Tom questioned trying to make it seem like I joke but I could tell he was being serious.

"You won't feel a thing. Only vibrations." Dr Byers shared. "Dr. Allen come and get me when you are done and I'll take a look..." He explained walking out of the room.

"Yeah so like Dr Byers mentioned you won't feel anything. I've gotten like 6 casts removed..." She shared and I tried not to roll my eyes. "But if it makes you feel any better you can hold you sister's hand..."

"My girlfriend... she's my girlfriend." Tom replied. A sense of relief washed over my body as he waved me towards him. I stood next to him and placed my hand in his. Once she had Tom's cast propped up she began to saw it off. After a few minutes of the loud sawing sound she removed the cast revealing Tom's ankle which was still wrapped in bandages.

"Alright great job... I will go and get your doctor for you." Dr Allen shared walking out of the room.

"She was flirting with you." I finally blurted and Tom laughed.

"I know." Tom replied. "That's why I wanted to make sure she knew I was locked up."

"Locked up and the key is long gone." I added.

"Yup. In fact the key doesn't exist anymore." Tom explained squeezing my hand.

"I love you." I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek. The Dr came back in and took the bandages off from around Tom's ankle.

"Okay there looks to be little to no swelling... can you tell me if this hurts?" The doctor questioned squeezing different areas of Tom's ankle.

"No." Tom answered to the first squeeze.

"Nope." Tom repeated to the second squeeze.

"Yes." Tom finally replied to the third squeeze. Tom quickly grabbed at my hand due to the pain he was in and I have him a reassuring smile.

"Okay can you point and flex that foot for me?" The doctor asked continuing to examine the ankle. Tom pointed and flexed his foot a few times and the doctor nodded. "Okay and now up going to push up against your foot and tell me to stop when it becomes painful." The doctor explained pushing up against the foot.

"Stop." Tom announced after a few seconds. The doctor nodded and stopped pushing up against his foot.

"For the severity of your injury the ankle seems to be healing itself very quickly. Although I do still have a few concerns. The muscles in your ankle seem to be very tender. Have you had any ankle related injuries in the past?" The doctor questioned.

"No sir." Tom replied. The doctor nodded.

"Did you start to play sports when you were young?" The doctor questioned and Tom nodded. "What I tend to see a lot in younger athletes is lack of muscle development in certain areas. Soccer it's usually ankles. Basketball tends to be knees. Baseball tends to be shoulders. And what happens is the muscles around that area will overcompensate which leads to straining and that tenderness. So what we can do about that is have you wear a compression sock for your ankle while it is still healing and even after that just for extra muscle support. Another concern I have is the mobility of your foot... would you consider yourself a flexible person?"

"No not at all... I can't even touch my toes." Tom explained.

"So flexibility can make a big difference in saving yourself from injury. It's very important that you are stretching before any activity you do and not just in your ankles in all aspects." The doctor shared and Tom nodded. "So what I'm going to do for you is give you a compression sock that I want you to be wearing daily. You can take it off to shower and sleep but other then that I would like you to keep it on. And then I want you to be stretching every day. Your entire body but focus on your ankle right now. You know gently roll it. Practice pointing and flexing. And I want to see what type of progress you've made when you come back."

"So I'm done with the cast?" Tom questioned excitedly.

"Yes you are done with the cast." The doctor confirmed. Tom have the doctor a high five and we laughed. "Now Thomas I do have one last question for you... are you famous?"

"Well I wouldn't say famous but I just got hired to be in a marvel movie." Tom replied. "Why do you ask sir?"

"My daughter, she's 13, keeps sending me pictures from your... facegram." The doctor mentioned in confusion.

"Instagram?" I asked. The doctor nodded.

"Yes instagram. She keeps on saying you are going to be her future husband." The doctor shrugged and Tom and I laughed.

"Wow um I'm flattered honestly." Tom shared.

"You know since I'm letting you go without this cast today maybe you could friend her back on that app. She would think I'm the coolest dad ever." The doctor admitted and Tom immediately pulled out his phone. He was so wholesome. He checked to see my reaction before he went on the app and I nodded. I'm not about to be jealous of a 13 year old.

"What's her name?" Tom questioned.

"Lillian Byers." The doctor responded.

"Okay I followed her back." Tom shared.

Manifesting the day that Tom Holland follows me back 😋😋

"You guys are so quick with your phones." The doctor laughed. "Well thank you Thomas. I will be seeing you in a month."

"Thank you Dr Byers." Tom mentioned as the doctor left. We waited until a nurse brought us the compression sock and he put it on. We walked out and he was walking quite weirdly but I think he was just happy to have his cast off and I was happy for him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
187K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...