Reincarnated as the Mortem Re...

By KaijuBird

(Pretty much a crossover fanfic different than the ones I usually do (Also shoutout to @hannahwolf1120 since... More

Vulture's Bio/My Bio
Starting Fandoms
Prologue: Reincarnation
Chapter 1: Revelation
Introduced Fandoms, Part 1
Chapter 2: The Hunt
Few fandoms I will introduce
Chapter 3: Sirens
A bit of more fandoms (Part 2?)
Chapter 5: Vulture V.S the RDA
A/N
Chapter 6: Helping out the Sirens, Part 1

Chapter 4: Unpleasant Visit

497 10 3
By KaijuBird

(No One's POV, The Day Before...)

Vulture, Purifier and Observer were currently hiking through the Hallelujah Mountains. Purifier and Vulture were still full of energy, while Observer was getting tired.

Observer: "Can... we rest?..."

Vulture: "Not yet.."

Observer: "Hmmph..."

Seeing that Observer is tired from all that walking, Vulture lifts her up with his tail, and places her on his head.

Vulture: "Better?"

Observer: "Better.."

Despite her amount of tentacles, it didn't feel really heavy for him. Eventually, Purifier shouts

Purifier: "ARE THOSE THE BANSHEES!?"

She is currently pointing at a large number of Banshees indeed. The shout does get their attention..

Vulture: "Yes, those are the Mountain Banshees.."

Vulture stares at the large number of them, his glare keeping them in place. Purifier was really excited to see one in person.

Purifier: "THOSE CAN BE RIDEABLE, RIGHT? CAN I RIDE ONE??!"

Vulture: "O-Only Na'vi can. Sorry..."

Purifier's incredible joy began to decrease..

Purifier: "Awww...

Vulture: "Don't worry- Wait, how long have we been here?"

Observer: "2 Hours."

Vulture: "..Oh. Let's return to the compound then."

(Timeskip, Current day)

Inside the Compound, Vulture was sleeping, and unbeknownst to him, Purifier was also cuddling with him.

Purifier: (Thoughts) "So..Scaly..."

Eventually, Vulture becomes awake, seeing Purifier cuddling with him.

Vulture: "Uh.. Purifier?.."

Purifier suddenly begins to wake up.

Purifier: "Hi Mast-"

Purifier suddenly noticed that she cuddled with Vulture, and begun blushing over it.

Purifier: "I—I didn't mean it M-Master!.."

Vulture: "..?"

Purifier: "G-GAAH!"

Purifier was blushing madly, while Vulture just stared at her in confusion.

Vulture: (sighs) "It's okay Purifier.. just calm down."

Purifier: "O-Oh..."

Observer: "My, you two are already awake?"

Vulture: "Indeed, Observer."

Observer: "Well.. shouldn't we go to the Omatikaya for breakfast?"

Vulture: "Oh yeah. I forgot about that.."

And thus, the three went to the Omatikaya clan to eat.

(Timeskip)

The trio have already gotten their breakfast. Purifier was eating it quite savagely compared to Observer's quite polite manners.

Observer: "Purifier, do not eat fast. You may choke."

Purifier: (muffled) "Aww, come on!.."

Vulture was also eating his meal, that being a deceased Banshee the Na'vi found. For some reason, it tastes like bird meat to him.

Vulture: "Delicioso!!"

As the two were eating, a group of pterosaurs rushes in to warn Vulture about something..

Pteranodon #1: "Master! We have spotted a large ship heading straight to our compound!!!"

Vulture: (stops eating) "..What!?"

The Pteranodon looks at the air, and soon sees it..

A C-21 Dragon Assault Ship. It doesn't matter if the RDA had more of these in store. What mattered is that alongside several Samsons and Scorpion Gunships, the aircraft is heading straight to the compound.

Vulture: "Purifier, Observer.. keep them occupied! I'll meet up later.."

And with that, the two Sirens summoned their rigging and flew towards the assault ship, while Vulture proceeded to follow after them, breaking large piece of rocks while doing so.

(Meanwhile at the compound..)

The pteranodons looked in awe in fear as the aircrafts and soldiers got nearer and nearer.

While the creatures were shocked, the soldiers on the ground were stalking too, especially a group of them.

RDA Soldier #1: "Alright follow the plan. We shoot the pteranodons from below and any ground units they could have in store."

RDA Soldier #2: "Well uh.. it should be easy I guess. Anyone can notice those large birds from a distance.."

With the Pteranodons, the Alpha one began to give them a speech before battle.

Alpha Pteranodon: "It might be our greatest battle yet, but do not fear! Our master has trusted us as his air units, and even if they have a advantage over us, we won't let them win! Purge your fears, for WE FIGHT FOR MASTER!"

Soon, the Pteranodons rushed in from the Aviary, beginning the battle. Multiple of them began to take down the Samsons and other aircraft, while the rest tried to damage the gunship. While the Samsons did take out a few of them, they weren't prepared for the Sirens..

Eventually, yellow energy blasts began to pierce the Samsons, Scorpion Gunships, and eventually damaged one of the Gunships' turbines.

(Inside the Gunship)

The personnel in the gunship were frantically rushing to the damaged turbine as more yellow energy blasts began to pierce the hull.

Soldier #1: "IT'S THE SIRENS! WE NEED MORE BACK-UP, NOW!"

RDA Spec-Ops Commander: "All aircraft, concentrate on the Sirens! We'll deal with the annoying birds."

(Back to the outside..)

Purifier: "This is FUN!"

She continues blasting the Samsons to shreds alongside Observer.

Observer: "Don't get too cocky now, Purifi-"

Suddenly, Observer was almost shot in the right arm from below..

Observer: "..Ground units. Purifier, deal with them.."

Purifier: "Yes Ma'am!"

The Siren suddenly dives into the forest, surprising the soldiers.

RDA Soldier #5: "OH GO-"

The RDA Soldiers had few final words as she pulverized them.

Purifier: "HAHAHA!"

She began to laugh maniacally while she continued shooting. With the Pterosaurs, things weren't looking good as the Dragon Assault Ship's guns began shooting both Pteranodons and Geosternbergias, tearing them apart.

Alpha Pteranodon: "D-Damn it! We can't attack directly!"

However, as the Pterosaurs began to fly to the sides, they were easily shot down by the large missiles.

Alpha Pteranodon: "NO!"

RDA SpecOps Commander: "..Shot the colorful one. That's the leader."

A Samson was about to fire at the Alpha Pteranodon, until..

A large boulder suddenly destroyed the Samson before hitting the Assault Ship's hull, causing tremendous damage.

RDA SpecOps Commander: "WHAT THE-"

Suddenly, a roar was heard as the main cause of this stood on top of a cliff, Vulture.

Vulture: "I'm here.."

RDA SpecOps Commander: "..That's the one. All units, fire at the target."

The Samsons were shooting, only for Vulture to whip out a boulder to defend himself before hurling it with his tail. The boulder hit multiple of the aircraft.

Vulture: "Pterosaurs, there's ground units below! Attack them!"

Hearing their master's words, the pterosaurs suddenly dived below, attacking the soldiers.

RDA Soldier #12: "OH SHI-"

The RDA Soldiers were soon tackled by the creatures, who proceeded to defeat them one by one.

Meanwhile, Vulture was looking at the Assault ship with fierce determination.

Vulture: (thoughts) "I'll crush whoever survives after I bring down that damn aircraft.."

With that in mind, Vulture stomped his feet, causing another boulder to form and jump from the cliff. Using his tail, he hurls the boulder to the ship's command room, killing a specific amount of personnel and almost the SpecOps Commander.. almost.

RDA SpecOps Commander: "..All units, use anything you have in store. Kill the damn lizard."

TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 23 4
A DBZ/Sonic/RWBY OC X Valorant Crossover story Running, jogging and jumping around in Green Hill zone, little Saiyan runner manages to find an odd ro...
569K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
9.9K 243 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
1.2K 23 3
Hello, my name is Vince Himura, or that was my name back then. You see, up until a few moments ago, I was your average 20 something paleontologist wo...