Lily of the Valley

By Zeroend929

"I told you, didn't I? She will be the knife that finally breaks you" This is the sequel to Belladonna Rindo... More

Healer or killer?
Possessed
Beginning
Toward hell
A Bird in a Cage
Invisible shop

Prologue

320 8 3
By Zeroend929

This is the sequel to Belladonna, it takes place two years after~

A story where two people meet at the wrong times and reunite again years later. Will their love break the bounds of time? Or was it meant to be ruined?

Rindou Haitani once had nothing. Nothing to give to the love of his life. But now he has everything, except her.

Characters ;)

Rindou Haitani (Bonten executive)

Azumi Honda

(Reader or y/n, your appearance)

Ran Haitani (Bonten executive)

Rin Haitani (Hacker Loki)

(Main character in Belladonna)

Haruchiyo Sanzu (Bonten's #2)

Manjiro Sano (Mikey, Bonten's leader)

Hajime Kokonoi (Bonten executive)

Kakucho (Bonten's #3)

Takeomi Akashi (Bonten's advisor)

There will probably be more characters in the story than those listed here but these are the main ones. ;)

This story will also contain many flashbacks.... possibly... well that's my plan so far?

NOTE: This story takes place two years after Belladonna and Rin is now a hacker for Bonten but she technically isn't a member as she also works with the police sometimes.

Anyways, please enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 740 43
It's 1915, and the Demon Slayer Corps is attempting it's biggest operation yet. Giyuu Tomioka is hell bent on killing Muzan, as he is now the leader...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
46.1K 1.2K 24
"𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞?" ...
367K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)