Possessed

Azumi's (or your) POV

"AZUMI!" A voice shouts, causing me to jolt out of bed.

"Present!" I unconsciously say.

"...It's the weekend," the latter sighs, snapping me out of my daze.

"..hehe~... my bad. I had dreams of that wicked professor!" I shiver, thinking of the cold threatening gaze that signaled my first 'F' in a course. He's just asking for ways to fail me at this point.

Looking up, my eyes meet a pair of bluish-grey orbs. Reina Yoshihara, my best friend since childhood. We were always inseparable back then and even now. After I decided to move to Tokyo for University, Reina followed me so I wouldn't get lonely. 

---------------------------------------------------------

What Reina looks like ~

---------------------------------------------------------

"I made breakfast~ Come on or it'll get cold," she hums, waving her spatula in the air. 

"You're the best!~," I reply giving her a tight hug before running off to get changed.

Rindou's POV

"Watch it," I groan avoiding blood splatters created by my dipshit brother and the psychotic pink-haired fucker.

"I thought there were supposed to be two of them?" Ran questions looking at the tied-up woman in a room of corpses. 

"According to my info, there should be one man and one woman. Lovers apparently," Rin hums as she sits atop a tall wooden box, playfully swinging her legs in the air.

"HA, JOKES ON YOU! YOU WILL NEVER FIND MY KING! KILL ME NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH!" The woman shouts, eyes staring down daggers at us.

"So he's the king and what? You're the Queen?" I say unamused.

"But what's a queen without her king?" Takeomi threatens, taking a drag from his cigarettes.

"Well.. historically better~," Rin remarks earning a wide smirk from Sanzu as he then proceeds to bow down slightly, stretching out a hand to help the latter down from her perch.

"That's... not... what I meant," Takeomi sighs.

Azumi's (or your) POV

"I think my shift today may be longer than usual, you sure you're gonna wait?" Reina questions as she styles her hair.

"Yea, I have a ton of papers to write so I was planning to stay at the café across the street." I reply, putting on my shoes.

"You know, how about dressing up more? Nowadays you only wear hoodies and sweatpants," she hums eyeing me up and down.

"What? It's comfy!" I retort, linking our arms together.

It's not like I have anyone to impress anymore...

Since he's... no longer here

"Let's go! Don't want to be late or you're gonna get fired again. What is this like the 11th time already?" I say, pulling her out as we both burst out laughing. 

Rindou's POV

I watch as Sanzu and Takeomi leave to capture... well more like kill the idiot who escaped. Grabbing out my gun, I aim at the glaring woman before me. 

"Such a pain," I groan.

BANG!  My bullet makes contact with the woman's skull, creating a loud thump as her body collides with the floor, leaving a pool of blood.

"I'm hungry~ Let's get some food~," Rin hums, linking arms with me.

"What are you feeling?" I say, gently patting her head.

"Something spicy~," she grins.

Azumi's (or your) POV

"Why's there so much people today?" I groan after bumping into the 10th person today.

"Well, it is lunch time," Reina hums, giggling as our stomach both begin to growl.

Rindou's POV

I groan at the bustling streets, swarming with people. 

"Rinnie, turn that frown... upside down!" Ran says making a frowny face then proceeding to grin widely.

"Never say that again," I deadpan.

Third person POV

Have you ever wondered what it'll be like if you met someone again after years of separation with lingering feelings? What would you say? How would you act? 

Rindou's POV

"How about we go for Ramen? You can get the extra spicy one?" Ran asks to which Rin nods as they both eye the eldest's phone.

I tune down the world around as the buzzing of people worsened my mood even more until a faint spark catches my attention. My eyes widen at the sight, quickly turning my head to the direction. The back of a woman with blond-pink hair swayed among the crowd... it couldn't be...

Before I could comprehend my actions or scene in front of me, my legs ran. They instinctively moved in her directions like they were possessed. 

Ran's POV

"Rinnie what about you? What did you wanna eat?" I say looking up from my phone to see him distracted by something in a daze.

"Rinnie?" I call out but before I could say anything else, he runs off.

"What was that?" I question, turning to face Rin to which she gives me a confused look.

"Is he possessed?" She says raising an eyebrow as we both look back in the direction of Rindou.

Maybe he is... possessed?

 possessed?