Beginning

Third person POV

The man runs. Through the chaotic streets. Through the bustling city. He runs toward his lingering feelings trapped within the depths of the past. Toward the small hope of reliving those moments again.

His mind has yet to fully understand his actions and feelings, but his heart has long decided its ending. What's lost is lost forever. And the past stays in the past. Yet, the man still clings to that lingering feeling. That small chance. That thin thread holding all those memories.

Nothing in this world has made the man more afraid of snapping that thread.

Flashback

"Where are you going?" Rin questions, looking up at a bluish-blond-haired boy.

"For a breather," the latter replies before exiting the chaotic bar.

The boy grimaces at the disgusting amount of perfume and drugs from the glamorous streets of Roppongi. Groaning he turns into a dark alleyway, lighting up a cigarette before finally taking a long-awaited breath. 

He sighs watching the lights flicker on and off, masking the darkness of the streets. Roppongi was the city of parties. The ruler of chaos. The wielder of drugs and alcohol. To the boy, it was a shithole.

Rindou's POV

I push through the rough crowd in hopes of meeting the source of that spark. The bustling streets and the flickering of lights were just like that night. The night... I met her.

Flashback

"Watch out!" A voice shouts as a blond girl falls from the window above me and into my arms.

"..."

"Nice catch!" She hums before pulling my shirt collar, making our faces inches apart. 

"Are they gone?" The girl whispers in my ear, causing me to look up past her and onto a few men through the window. 

"...no?" I say, earning a groan from the latter.

"New plan, we run! And when I say run, I mean you,"  she grins, and I raise an eyebrow confused.

BAM! A man jumps down from the window above.

"Shit. Well, what are you waiting for? RUN!" The girl exclaims.

I sigh as my eyes make contact with the grumpy muscular man before us.

Fuck.

"Hold on," I say before dashing off.

Just like that day, I ran down the busy streets of Roppongi. Through the chaos. Unsure of my destination. 

Third person POV

Flashback