Our little psycho

By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce is considered the best when dealing the mentally ill. But what happens when she accidentally becomes... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter three

2.6K 151 170
By wannasuckmydick

Robyn POV

"Baby look" I giggled walking in the room with one of her tampons in my nose.

She smacked her lips while I continued to laugh. "Stop wasting my tampons. I need those" she said snatching it out my nose.

"No you don't. I'll be your tampon" I smirked and she smirked back

"You know I like when you talk dirty to me" she said licking my lips then pecked them

I looked down at her hand seeing her holding a picture of a girl. "Who's that ?" I asked grabbing it.

"That's my new patient onika" she said while I looked at the picture licking my lips.

Damn.

"She fine right" bey said chuckling. "Hell yea.. that's the little ?" I said looking up.

"Yea. But she's been letting me see mainly her big side instead of her little side.. ion think she trusts me enough yet" she said taking the picture from me.

"How's her big side ?" I asked.

"Rude, cocky, annoying, disrespectful but sweet,... and a lil flirty" she ended with a small smile making me raise a eyebrow.

"Flirty ?"

"Calm down daddy, she's only nineteen" she said touching my arm. "So ?" I shrugged her off.

"Do you like her ?" I asked leaning against the wall

"What ? No" she scrunched her face. "I can't like a patient robyn and I'm married.. to you."

"But this ain't a normal patient, she's a little and you get all mushy and shit when you see Melissa little" I said knowing how she is.

"We ain't raising no grown up" I told her. "I wasn't even thinking about taking her in !" She exclaimed and that's how I knew she was lying.

"Yes you was."

She sighed heavily "I only thought about it. For a quick second"

"No beyonce."

"Why though ?" She asked making me smack my lips. "I just wanna know why !"

"I don't want a little. They're weird" I said twisting my face up. I've always felt littles are weird but I keep it to myself because of Melissa.

"Think about it.. we don't want kids, if we get a little we won't have to have kids" she said  

"So you think we should get a little ? A crazy ass little at that" I said gesturing to the picture of her patient.

"She's never had any parents rob.. her aunt who raised her was on drugs and sold her to men for them" she said sadly.

Hearing that made me frown also. It's sad a pretty girl like that had to go through what she went through... that still doesn't mean take her in though.

"That's sad baby, it really is. What are we gonna do about that though ? It already happened , it's in the past" I said.

"I knowww. I just-.. I just think we could give her a better do over" she said making me scoff "She's not a bad person Rob I've been getting to know her"

"Beyonce listen to what you're saying. A do over ? She's nineteen."

"But she's a little ! Shes probably like that because of all she went through" she said and I groaned

"Beyonce you've been working with the girl for what ? A week ?" I questioned "two weeks" she corrected.

"Well not a long time, and now all of sudden you want a little ? What are we gonna do with a little ?" I asked.

A small pout came on her face "i was just thinking about it" she mumbled looking down at the picture of that girl.

"I wasn't gonna actually do it" she said sadly putting it down.

Now I feel bad

I sighed heavily pulling her close to me while she looked down. I cupped her face lifting her head up

"Let's just give it some time baby... ok ? We'll have this conversation after you've been around her more. You're just getting baby fever" I said knowing that's what is was.

Beyonce always does this. When she first met Melissa little she wanted one but changed her mind

"But she's not a baby" she said sticking her bottom lip out. I smiled pecking it "well little fever" I said with a small laugh.

She smiled kissing me back and it got heated quick with me sticking my tongue in her mouth. We sloppily explored each others mouth and I placed my handon her hips guiding her in the direction of the bed.

"You tryna get nasty before I go to work ?" She asked while smirk biting on her lip.

"Mhm" I hummed kissing her again. I laid her back on the bed pulling back.

"Just cause we don't want kids don't mean we can't make a baby" I said pulling her pants off. She giggled and pulled me down kissing me again

::::::::::::::::::::::

Beyonce POV

I walked into work slightly late because robyn don't like to stop once she starts.

I got to my office and sighed putting my purse down. I can come in at later hours now since I don't have so many patients.

Actually I only have Onika now that just needs to be supervised. All the other ones know how to act

Like I said, I'm good at my job.

As soon as I sat down the door opened causing me to sigh. "Oh you finally graced us with your presence" my co worker and friend Kelly said walking in.

"Aww you missed me ?" I asked with a fake pout.

"Yes ! You're patient did too !" She exclaimed. "She did not miss me" I rolled my eyes.

That girl is so damn rude to me.

When she's not tryna flirt.

"No she asked for you today" she said causing me to look up. "Did she ?" I questioned.

"Well her baby self did. She asked for beybey" she said and I couldn't help but to smile. "Aww did she really ?"

"Oop I see the way you smiling. Robyn betta step her game up" she said and I waved her off.

"It's not like that. I grown fond of onikas baby side, even though I hardly see it" I said pulling my laptop out.

"Well she had another outburst today" she said making me sigh. "Baby or big ?" I asked.

"Baby, but baby is dangerous too. She was strangling another patient with her shirt sleeve" she said and I gasped jumping up.

"Do they have her restrained ?" I asked knowing that wasn't good. "Yes, they gave her to mask also because she was trying to bite the other doctors"

"Shit Kelly" I cussed rushing out. "Why didn't anyone call ?" I asked while we quickly walked to her room.

"We thought we had it under control" she said as we approached the door.

I seen onika thrashing around aggressively and could hear her muffled screams while tears flooded her beautiful face.

I felt horrible seeing her like this and quickly un restrained her. "Did y'all even give her the shot to calm her down of did y'all decide to just tie her down" I asked.

"I'm not I'm charge of the shot" she shrugged.

I huffed getting her fully out "BEYBEY !" She cried clinging on to me.

"Hi onika, calm down for me" I cooed softly in her ear while picking her up.

I rubbed her back walking out to get her calm while she cried loudly. Her cries echoed through the walls of the hall and triggered some other patients causing me to huff.

Whole damn hospital gone be going crazy because of her.

I took her into my office putting her down. "No ! Beybey no weave me !" She jumped up tugging me back towards her.

"I'm not leaving sweetheart, I'm going to sit down" I said pointing to my seat and she wiped her eyes still crying.

"Aww I'm sorry they did that to you tiny" I pouted helping her wipe her tears.

"What happened while beybey wasn't here ?" I asked tilting my head with my hand still under her chin.

"Be mean" she whimpered.

"I'll get them for that tiny... can you tell me what you did ?" I asked

"I gowt mad so woman gowt mad too" she said making my face scrunch. "Woman ?" I questioned.

"No beybey woman.. him mean"

I raised a eyebrow leaning onto my desk. "Tell me about woman" I said and she huffed.

"Woman !"

"That's what I said" I scrunched my face. "You no say it wightuh !" She said sounding annoyed.

I noticed she replaced her Rs with Ws and tried again. "Roman ?" I questioned.

"Yea beybey ! Good job" she smiled causing me to smile also.

"Tell me about Roman tiny" I said. "Him mean he-he kill" she said.

I reached over grabbing my notepad and wrote that down. "He killed everybody ?" I asked and she giggled.

"No silly. I kill fowa" she said with a smile holding up three fingers.

The gesture was cute my but my eyes widened in shock. Not the babyyy

"I kill fowa, woman kill tree, Barbie kill tree, and Nicki kill one, nika kill zewo cus her peel bad" she said while I listened writing it down.

I noticed she admitted to kill more people than documented which means she got away with some.

I'm not sure if I want to report that part..

"Who's barbie ?" I asked familiar with all names except that one.

I looked up and noticed the look on her face was different. She smirked standing up and walked close to me causing my eyes to go wide.

"you can't get me to talk so you take information from a baby ?" She said tilting her head.

It wasn't the baby anymore and it didn't sound like onikas usual tone. I don't know who I'm talking to

"That's just not right beybey" she said in a mocking way with a pout.

I felt a little hot from her being so close and she smiled. "Where you been ? I ain't seen you all day" she said looking me up and down.

Something got her eye and she brought her hand up gently poking my neck.

"Who did that ?" She raised her eyebrow looking at at me.

"My wife" I said knowing she was talking about that spot robyn left on my neck.

She pulled back with dark eyes and an unreadable expression. "Is that what took so long Doctor Knowles ?" She cocked her head to the side.

When I didn't respond she smirked taking the notepad out my hand. "What are you doing ?" I asked while she ripped the page off.

"Shhhh" she said putting her finger on my lips causing my eyes to go wide.

I almost sucked on it but I had to remember who this was and where I'm at.

If I'm being honest the only problem is the place...

"You can't report this" she said ripping the page. "I'll get in trouble" she finished with a pout.

"I won't tell" I assured her. "finish telling me what baby nic started" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Her name is cookie."

"Tell me what cookie started" I said leaning back on my desk and she laughed sitting back down

"You got me fucked up. Do you think I'm stupid ?" She leaned up

"i won't tell... I just wanna understand you" I told her honestly. I don't even care about reporting her, I just want to understand everything.

"You know you're very attractive doctor Knowles" she spoke with a smirk ignoring what I said.

My stomach tingled and I fought off my smile looking down. "thank you onika" my voice came out as a whisper

"Come closer" she said grabbing my hand pulling me closer to her.

"Are you flirting with me Onika ?" I raised a eyebrow and she smiled. "I'm Nicki baby."

"Wellll Nicki, are you flirting with me ?" I asked again. She bit her lip sitting back in her seat "I might."

She was dressed in the attire for the patients here but she was looking so good for some reason. I realized I was staring and looked away.

"I'm married" I said wiggling my fingers then walked away going behind my desk.

"And I'm in a crazy house... what that gotta do with us ?"she tilted her head while I chuckled.

"Why am I just now meeting you Nicki ?" I asked sitting down. "I don't like to come out much.. I have a bad temper."

"You all do."

She chuckled "I guess so. I been wanting to meet you for a while though" she said licking her lips.

"Oh ?" I questioned. "Yea.. I like what I see" she said staring me down.

I was slightly shocked. Onika flirts but this is a different level

"Keep it professional Nicki" I said earning a chuckle

"Come on Doctor Knowles... you act like imma tell your wife" she finished with a slick grin.

I was about to respond but there was a knock at the door. "Come in !" I said sitting back taking my eyes off Nicki.

The door opened and Robyn walked in making me gasp smiling. "What are you doing here ?" I asked getting up

Nicki watched intensely while I walked over to Robyn. "You left your house key, I'm gonna be cutting hair later" she said holding the key up.

"Aww you drove all the way up here for me ?" I smiled twirling a piece of her hair on my finger.

I'm so in love with her it's scary.

"You know I'll drive across the world for my baby" she smiled back at me kissing my lips.

"Ew."

We pulled back hearing this and looked over at Nicki who had a mug. "Baby this is my patient I've been telling you about" I said pointing to her.

I watched as Nicki eyed robyn giving her the same eyes she gives me. I looked over to see robyn doing the same.

Oop.

Usually I would be jealous but this time I wasn't. I don't know why but I wasn't

"Nice to meet you" robyn said looking her up and down.

Nicki smirked getting up and walked towards us with seductive eyes. When she got fully up to us she bit her lip

"Y'all are a sexy couple" she said before walking past us.

"Nicki where are you going ?" I called out looking back at her. "I wanna go outside, I'll be back Doctor Knowles" she smirked

I felt a tingle where I knew I had no business feeling and turned back to robyn to see her watching her walk away.

"What you looking at ?" I asked making her snap out of her trance looking down at me.

"That's the little ?"

"Yup" I nodded. She let out a small chuckle looking down at me

"Maybe I could reconsider"

How y'all doing ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affection☺️
28.5K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
102K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...
8.7K 392 40
What happens when divorced single mother BeyoncΓ© Knowles meets her new neighbor Y/N? Things get crazy..read to find out