๐’๐„๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„, Volturi...

By -ANG3L1CANN

๐’๐“๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” [๐„๐—๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐„๐—๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’
๐ˆ, ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐€๐ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„
๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐ˆ๐•, ๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐‘
๐•, ๐„๐€๐’๐“๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐–๐
๐•๐ˆ, ๐‘๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐‚๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐ˆ๐—, ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐…๐„๐
๐—, ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐€๐๐’๐„
๐—๐ˆ, ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐๐€๐Š๐„๐’
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐—๐ˆ๐•, ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐–
๐—๐•, ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐—๐•๐ˆ, ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐‹๐„๐’
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐”๐“
๐—๐ˆ๐—, ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜
๐—๐—, ๐€๐๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐“๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†
๐—๐—๐ˆ, ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š๐„๐“
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•, ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐„
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ, ๐“๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—, ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐—๐—๐—, ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ, ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐’
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐€๐‘
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•, ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐—๐—๐—๐•, ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ, ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐”๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐–๐
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐–๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐'๐“
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—, ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐—๐‹, ๐๐‹๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐—๐‹๐ˆ, ๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐‹๐„๐’
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐€๐–
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹๐“๐˜
๐—๐‹๐•, ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ, ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐”๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’

๐—๐—๐•, ๐๐„๐†๐†๐ˆ๐๐†

951 39 6
By -ANG3L1CANN

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR: ALCOHOL USE, MENTION OF DATE RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT, DRUNK PEOPLE, PARTYING, EXPLICIT CONTENT, MILDLY DUBIOUS CONSENT (THEY ARE BOTH DRUNK)

---

MY FIRST KILL HAD GONE SMOOTHLY AND WITHOUT TOO MUCH FUSS FROM THE HUMAN I'D JUST MURDERED.

He was a young guy, probably mid to late twenties. Older than myself, but handsy, assuming that I was much younger than I really was. I giggled at a few of his comments and batted my eyes. He was drunk, flirting back at me and trying to kiss me, whispering "your boyfriend over there doesn't have to know."

He was wrong on that matter, Caius never took his eyes off of me. Marcus gave me a few glances, but he was busy with a young woman who was stumbling all over the place. My blonde boyfriend gave the man I was about to kill a death glare so predatory I thought for a moment he may come over here and drain him instead of myself.

Before Caius would get that chance, however, I sunk my teeth into his muscular neck, taking as much as I wanted with swiftness.

Groaning, he'd fallen onto me before sighing. He wasn't afraid, had no issues with being bitten and killed by a vampire. Caius told me that the venom would do it's job, drawing him into death like a twisted lullaby.

It didn't take long for the rest of the Coven to take their pick of the litter. The crowd was filled with vampires and horrible people. Scammers, people with bad intentions for the immortal ladies they danced with. Renata said before I walked into the courtyard that plenty of the men had date rape drugs on them, planning on violating whoever they slipped the drug to.

After all of the things I heard I didn't care that I'd just killed someone. When he slumped over, dead, I checked his pocket and found one of those crushed up pills that one could slip into a drink with ease.

Unfortunately, clarity only lasted for a few minutes as I headed over to Caius, wrapping my arms around him with giggly drunkenness that I didn't realize could come on so quickly.

Caius was far drunker, his blood saturated with the woman he'd killed. She was falling over, and it seemed that he would be the same way too as he could barely hold onto me.

"I love your dress," he slurred. "It's so short."

It was. I didn't have the best sense of style, and thankfully Luna and I were the same height and had the same size clothing. Though, since my breasts were bigger, they didn't fit the same way into the dress, hiking it up and being so short that if someone looked a certain way, they could see a hint of my underwear.

The outfit he'd worn wasn't old-fashioned like I'd suspected it would be, rather, it was modern. Dark jeans and a button up t-shirt that screamed teen rom-com. His hair was long, but he allowed it to be messy. It wasn't his style, peruse, but it looked good on him. Now he wasn't so prissy and pampered but rather a regular looking young man.

"Is that all you like about it?" I sassed, moving away from his chest and grabbing a hold of his hands. Looking up into his eyes, I asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

The sound that came out of Caius wasn't fucking normal. It was a mix between a little girl's giggle and a man's chuckle. He spinned me around like we were in a ballroom, ignoring my question and allowing me to twirl awkwardly in my tight black and blue dress.

"Caius," I whined, forcing him to stop spinning me around like a princess. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

The man hummed and brought me back close to him, his hands on my waist and my back to his chest. I giggled at the sudden inhuman movement and tried to keep my footing as he held onto me.

"You look really fucking hot in that dress," He whispered against my ear, making me giggle in excitement. "But it's so short that everyone can see."

His tone was darker at the end, his grip on me comfortably tight, restricting any movement of my waist.

"Are you jealous?" I teased, earning an annoyed groan. "You can tell me if you get jealous."

Things were hazy all around me. A few people were in the area around us, mainly Chelsea and Afton, who were making out by one of the many fountains, as well as Felix and Demetri, who were pointing and laughing at the couples who were on the verge of leaving for their rooms. There were very few sober people and almost everyone had eaten a human. I couldn't see Jasper, but I couldn't smell any humans left.

Bodies had been taken away to be burned, and it was just Caius and I. Things got so blurry that I was sure that after this wore off, I wouldn't remember a thing.

Caius finally responded, turning my chin up to look at him. "I want to fuck you so bad."

He said it like he was begging, his eyes fully black with desire. His hands squeezing my hips made me think about it, what it would be like with him, my new boyfriend. I had three of those now, and it made me feel like a whore to want all three.

"We're so drunk," I admitted with a loud laugh, dropping my head down to look at the rest of the vampires who were dancing and grinding on each other like college kids.

"I know." He sounded so depressed to admit the truth of his own indulgence in intoxicated human blood. "I think about it a lot."

I hummed in response, allowing him to turn me around, force me to face him and look him in his beautiful eyes again. I sighed in contentment as he rested one of his hands on my cheek.

"What do you think about?" I asked quite loudly, the people with the speakers having turned up the music at least a few decibels. As if we didn't already have amazing hearing.

Caius sighed, his body casually looming over me. "About fucking you everywhere."

"Everywhere?" I questioned, my mind suddenly filled with images of where in the castle he could be imagining. Each thought brought heat to my face and my core, the alcohol amplifying everything.

"Anywhere," he confirmed. "Anywhere you wanted. If you asked me I'd come and fuck you whenever. I'd do anything, anything to fuck you. I want you so bad. "

God, he was truly begging. Begging for me to have sex with him. No man had ever begged me like this, pleaded with me as if I were some kind of angel to be prayed to. If it were any other man in any other situation I would have found this pathetic.

But it was Caius. The man who had everything under control, other than his anger. The man who asks like he is deserving of everything. This wasn't that, it was a desire he couldn't share with anyone but myself. While drunk. He wasn't in the right headspace, neither was I.

I couldn't shake the desire for him, though. His jeans were tight against his skin, his cheeks blush with blood and alcohol. Hairs were out of place, one of his buttons had come undone.

My veins were on fire, and that fire was spreading to my cheeks and groin. We couldn't fuck, it wouldn't be right. Even while slightly dizzy from the drink and empowered by liquid desire I knew that.

"If I asked you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Would you make out with me."

Holy fuck how his eyes lit up.

"Fuck, please." His hand was still on my cheek, the other on my waist. "Please let me."

I nodded, giggling as he bent his head down to kiss me, his free hand wandering down to my thigh. His lips and tongue were stained with the metallic tang of blood, my lust for blood rising. Caius whimpered into the kiss, his hand leaving my face but rather meeting the other to explore my body.

We had to have been in eyesight of other vampires, of the Guards, of Marcus himself. The idea of him being jealous that Caius had asked me to be his date made me feel powerful. The affect of the alcohol burned through my veins and my cold skin felt warm again.

Caius was so warm, and I wanted to be as close to him as possible. My hands around his neck faltered as his hand brushed against my inner thigh. I was as desperate as him, moaning into the kisses. His tongue made me so dizzy.

It was Caius who broke away first with a sigh, then a groan. "Are you going to regret this tomorrow?"

Fuck no I wasn't. Not with his hand so close to my expensive panties, the ones I only wore when there was a chance to get some.

"My body wants you so bad, Mr. Volturi," I slurred, my head falling into his chest as his hand reached higher, pulling a moan from me. "We don't have to fuck."

He was panting, hand on my hip and on my inner thigh, trailing further and further up until he reached the edge of my underwear.

"I'm taking you inside," Caius commanded strength, even when his voice was barely a whisper against my ear. I whined as he removed his hand from my thigh. "Back to my bedroom to not fuck."

He took my hum as a yes and held my hand, moving me away from the sidelines and through the drunken crowd, which was the only way to the entrance. Wolf whistles from many people could be heard, but I mostly blocked them out as we stumbled through the hallways and back into his room.

Everything about this room screamed Caius. Organized with silk green covers and plenty of pillows that I know he never uses. Plants were littered around the end tables and his desk, which held a bulky desktop on it.

I wasn't able to witness much more of it as Caius lifted me and moved me onto the bed, my legs fully on display. My boyfriend swiftly joined me on the bed, on top of me, bringing me into a sloppy kiss that swept me into my drunken oblivion. Everything was him, there was nothing else in that room but him now. Any choices I made seemed alright, I was drunk and I really fucking wanted some part of him.

His hands propped him up as I tried to blindly explore his body while he feverishly took my mouth. A few buttons managed to be undone before he moaned, grabbing the hand that began undoing his shirt. A ripping noise filled the room and I was met with the feeling of his bare chest.

His statue-like appearance meant that his skin was unnaturally cold and rock hard. He was solid as my hands gripped his waist, begging him to move in closer.

I had to admit, he was my fucking type.

I must have been his too, with the way he moaned and groaned into my mouth.

This time I had to be the one to end the kisses, an idea pacing around in my mind that old became actualized because I knew how strong I would be as a Newborn vampire.

It took little effort to flip him over, pressing his back into the bed. My strong legs straddled his waist, pushing his legs down. The shock on his face soon disappeared as I began to do what I learned from my previous sexual partners.

My hips moved back and forth as I grinded my pelvis against his, immediately creating much needed friction between us. Caius let out a beautiful moan as he met my hips with his own, but that wasn't what I wanted. He had begged for me, so I would give him whatever I wanted, however I wanted it.

Quickly, my hands forced his legs down, locking him in place like he had trapped me the day before.

"You don't get to move," I commanded, my arms shifting around. "I'm gonna take off your pants and I'm gonna grind on you until I fucking finish."

Caius took in a deep breath as I undid his pants, giving him a look that made it clear that I was doing this myself. His dark jean buttons were hard to get off, and we'd already lost our shoes somewhere. His breath hitched as my hand brushed against his boxers. A dark patch was clearly visible.

He was so hard, leaking and ready for me.

I was so drenched that I could barely wait, throwing his pants somewhere and lazily getting back on top of him.

"Can I please see them?" Caius asked so quietly that I could barely hear him, head on the bed and eyes staring right at me.

"See what, Mr. Volturi?" I decided to tease him, giggling like a madwoman as I ground against him.

His pained moan did not fail to turn me on. "Gods, fuck, please. Please, please." Caius grabbed a hold of the silken green top sheet as I gave myself beloved friction.

"I want to see your breasts," he breathed out in utter defeat as I allowed him his request.

The teasing wasn't going to be cruel, so I unzipped the tiny dress I wore and exposed my breasts, which had somehow evened out in size after turning into a vampire. The dress came over my head and Caius moaned loudly as it hit the floor.

"No touching them," I said, leaving Caius with no choice but to comply. "I'm so fucking wet."

"Please move."

I did, grinding my hips back in forth, adjusting myself along the way as I found what spots on my clit needed to be touched. A moan fell through my lips as my panties became slick with our mixed arousal.

Caius was so loud, I was sure that people would hear him from the courtyard if they paid close enough attention. His cock was painfully hard, sticking up against his boxers. I made sure to grind against it, feeling the head of his cock against my clit. It made me go wild, the creeping desire to release becoming stronger and stronger.

His eyes were fixated on my body as I bounced up and down and ground back and forth, doing anything to gain the right amount of friction from the movements. Groans and small bucks of his hips reminded me that he was down there, feeling as wonderful as I felt.

I didn't know if it would last forever until I quickly felt the desire to cum approach with swiftness I was used to. It coiled deep within my core, pulsing as I got faster and my hips ground harder against the head of his clothed cock. I inhaled sharp breaths that I didn't need until I felt the bundle of nerves down below begin to pulse.

"I'm gonna cum," I whimpered, barely audible as I held my grip against his hips, sighing with the relief that came after.

The release flooded my system, starting from my clit to all around my groin, then picking up in my arms and in my chest. The warmth, or false warmth from the alcohol, made me buckle and fall down into him, not sure if he had finished with me. All that came from Caius were wanting moans.

Once the release had died down I had checked the cock I was sitting on to find him still hard.

"You're still hard," I commented the obvious and began to shuffle myself to get off of his waist. "You're gonna cum."

Caius began to sit up but I pushed him down, knowing that it wasn't fair if I came and he didn't.

"You don't have-"

I cut him off with a groan. "Nuh-uh. You like handjobs?" I asked him as if I were asking some basic question about himself. Caius' gulp was the only response I needed. "Mmmm of course you do."

My hands made quick work of his soiled boxers, letting his cock carefully spring out of them. He was large, sure, and quite girth, but nothing abnormal or horrendous. Caius was a large person with the build that supported such a cock, and I had to stop myself from fantasizing about what it would feel like pulsing inside of me.

I'd done this plenty of times before. My hands were small and I gathered some of the excess precum to make sure I wasn't going in dry. My hands slid up and down his cock, quickly turning Caius' legs into much as I moaned quietly at his reactions.

"You have such a nice cock," I praised, making Caius' legs buck up in complete bliss. God, I wasn't that good with my motions, but Caius was on the verge already. "You better cum for me."

He was already pent up, naked, and moaning on his bed when I saw his cock pulse and a drawn out groan follow. Spurts of white came flowing from his cock, hitting his stomach. I stopped as soon as the first spurt came out, not wanting to overwhelm his body with friction.

I stayed quiet while he rode out his orgasm, taking off my underwear and tossing them to the side. My head was still fuzzy and I understood by the ever so slight pain in my temple that the effects of the alcohol were wearing off and that a hangover was bound to come.

The party still raged on outside, and as I looked to Caius I felt some sense of clarity. Not a bad clarity, but the clarity to see that this wasn't all that bad. In fact, I loved it.

Caius closed his eyes and I laid down on his chest, allowing the pain of my inevitable hangover to come through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 35
โ๐•ทogan ๐•พwan always believed that family was all he needed, but he knew the minute his eyes met the ones of ๐•ฌlec ๐–olturi - he had been dead wrong...
12.3K 149 14
Here are some fanfictions, some shorter than others, romances or not -smut or not- over the Twilight universe (especially the Volturi) that I have pi...
64.5K 1.5K 78
A continuation of my Volturi oneshots, preferences, and imagines. Please enjoy!
174K 4.8K 62
'๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ.' A powerful coven of vampires had ruled over vampires for aeons with their iron fists. With three...