Friends Forever!

By SongbirdGarden57

(Y/N) is a 18-year old girl who lives in Beach City alone. Yes, her siblings do visit her but she feels lonel... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1 - The Hang Out
Chapter 2 - Who is she?
Chapter 3 - Your new best friend!
Chapter 4 - Little Homewrold
-Chapter 5-
Chapter 6 - This is bad
Chapter 7 - Come with us
Chapter 8 - Spinel!
Chapter 9 - She's back
Happy Valentines day!
Chapter 10 - Oh no..
Chapter 11 - It's the true~
Chapter 12 - The Earth is saved!
Chapter 13 - Let Us Adore You~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - We Meet Again
Chapter 16 - I really need to go
Chapter 17 - We don't talk about Him
-Chapter 18-
Chapter 19 - Movies
Chapter 20 - Dinner time
Chapter 21 - A Walk On The Forest
Chapter 22 - Beach Picnic
Chapter 23 - Kevin and Arcade Date
Chapter 24
Help me...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29-The End

Chapter 25

53 2 1
By SongbirdGarden57

I was sitting on my couch watching TV. It's been 1 day since we left Spinel with the Diamonds. She will be back, right? I looked around my messy living room. "I should probably clean the house," I said to myself. I stood up from my couch and started cleaning the house.

"Ughhh!" I sat down on a chair from the kitchen. I cleaned the sweat from my forehead and drank cold water. I finished cleaning the house and it looks good. Wow, since when did I not clean the house? I'm becoming lazy just like Sam. Oh, I almost forgot, I need to get groceries from the store.

I stood up from my seat and walked to my room to change. You don't want to leave the house with your Pj, do you?

-Time skip-

"I got milk, bread, snacks. What else do I need to get? I should have written everything down" I groaned. I'm always forgetful when it comes to groceries shopping. I start thinking about what I'm forgetting. I walked around with my little shop car, (I forgot what they're called, T-T) seeing what's on the shelf's.

While looking at the shelf's I didn't notice that I was going to hit someone with my shop car.

I felt my shop car hit something, or, someone. I panicked and saw who I hit. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, miss! Please forgive me!" I said. I might have said it loud and fast because people who were walking around us were looking at me. I felt my face heat up from all the attention.

The woman looked like she was 19? They look young.

She looked at me and her expression changed to a shaken one. "(Y/N)! Is that really you?"

I take a closer look at the person. They have short brown hair, chocolate eyes. They are wearing a big purple hoodie that reached to their waist and black pants with a pair of white shoes.

It took me a minute to realize who this person was. They were my cousin, Kiko. I immediately wanted to hug them, but a 'his' sound stopped me. I looked at their shoulders to see a galaxy snake-like head with small, slit black eyes.

I yelped with fear at the reptile that's on my little cousin's shoulder. They noticed my fearful face and tried to calm me down.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), they are not going to bite you. They are nice. This is Gerald, my pet friend" They introduced me to their 'friend'.

I waved hi, still scared of the reptile. "H-Hello, nice to meet you. I didn't know you liked snakes. Better yet, know you had one"

Kiko shrugged their shoulders. The reptile let his tongue out and made a "sss" sound. I didn't understand what it said, but I guess that Kiko did. "He said, "It's a pleasure meeting you too" " Kiko said, saying it with a man's voice. The snake hid inside of their hoodie and slept.

I nodded my head. Wait, why did they bring their pet here? Does this shop allow that? "Why do you have your pet with you? Is that allowed?" I said with confusion.

Kiko laughed and said, "Don't question the physics of the author." They smiled, showing their bright white teeth, closing their eyes.

"The what? What do you mean by that?" I question, confused. Author? Does she think that she's in some sort of story?

Kiko changed the conversation. "Say, what brings you here? Like in Beach City? I didn't know you were visiting here for the summer?" They grabbed the cereal that was on the shelf while talking and looking at me. How can she do that?

"Umm, no, I live here. Like, I'm staying here and not leaving. But I'm guessing you're here for the summer? Where are you staying?" I said, still questioning about the 'author' thing in my head.

They nodded their head. "Yup. But only for 5 weeks. Beach City is known for having the greatest beach. And because there are gems living here and people come here just to see them. But I'm here to have my summer, the best-es summer I ever had." They said, determination in their eyes. I chuckled at their determination.

"And I'm staying in a hotel with my family. But it's cramped in there and I have to share a room with my brother. But it's fine." They didn't like to share the room with their brother by the sound of their voice. They shrug their shoulders at the end.

"Let's talk more where it isn't a shop. Do you know the cafeteria near here? Le'ts meet there and chat at 2:00. But now I need to get my food."

"Oh, yeah. I know the cafeteria. I'll see you at two"

We waved 'bye' and walked our different directions. I grabbed the things I needed. I put the things on the back of the car and rode back home.

...Time Skip...

I walked inside the caffe and sat on a table that's empty on the corner back with a big window that you can see outside. I may have come here early, like at 1:46. I waited patiently for them, not ordering yet.

After a few minutes they came in and tried to find me. I waved my hand up high, grabbing their attention.

They walked to my table and sat in front of me. "Sorry I came a little late. Did you already order?"

I shook my head no. "I was waiting for you. We can start ordering now if you want to. Also, did you bring Gerald?" I said. Kiko nodded their head with a big smile. "He doesn't like being in his tank that much. So I bring him everywhere I go," they said.

We ordered our food and while we were waiting we talked. "How long were you here? And why didn't you tell me you were coming to Beach City?" I said.

"Sorry I didn't tell you before, I thought it wasn't important. And we came here yesterday. So just one day" Kiko said.

The waiter gave us our food and left. We started eating. No words were said. Kiko orders for Gerald too. He was eating with us too. That snake gives me the chills. Once finished we start talking more.

We came to an agreement that Kiko and Gerald will live with me in my house. We just need the permission of their parents.

Kiko took me to the hotel. It wasn't fancy or too big but not small either. We were standing on the door of their room. Kiko had the keys and opened the door. "I'm home! And I bought someone." Their mom walked to us. "No deberías gritar, Kiko. Hay gente durmiendo. (You shouldn't yell, Kiko. There's people sleeping)," Said their mom.

I waved at them "Hola tia. Como has estado? (Hello aunt. How have you been?"

When my aunt saw me she smiled at me. "Oh, (Y/N)! Ha pasado tanto tiempo desde que nos vimos. Estoy bien, Y tu, cariño? (It's been so long since we met. I'm doing good, how about you, sweetheart?), " Tía said.

"Estoy bien, tía (I'm fine aunt)" I hugged her. We walked to the kitchen and talked.

...
-Time Skip-
...

We were walking to my house. It was noon. I stayed there for a good while. It was nice catching up with them.

Kiko had their backpack full of their stuff that they brought from the hotel. I helped them carry the pillow and the snake tank.

Once we were at the door I had to grab my keys. It was a challenge but I did grab it and insert it on the keyhole.

I walked to the guest room. Thank goodness I cleaned the house and this room. Kiko and I drop things here. I told them to feel comfortable and asked if they wanted dinner.

Since we ate at my tías hotel room I felt full. I guess they too were full because they denied the offer. I left them in their room, saying one last thing, "If you need anything just tell me. Goodnight, sleep well" I walked out of the room and walked to my room.

I dressed in my comfy pajamas. I let out a sigh from my nose once I layed down on my bed. I made myself comfortable. I started to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me into its embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 477 14
Since everyone else is doing it (or the majority), I'd figured I'd give it a shot. So this takes place a few months, possibly 6, after Spinel's attac...
2.1K 102 20
Lᴏsɪɴɢ Gᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴅɪᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ xᴅ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Spinel lost the game by Pin...
285K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
82K 1.5K 39
you are a gem living in little homeworld, recovering from years of corruption on earth. but thanks to the newfound peace obtained from Steven himself...