His Prophesy

By Dark_Maniac24

After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He... More

Strange Guy
Nights
Orgin I
Orgin II
Reunion
New Generation of the 'Elite'
Out of Control
And he left...
Without You
His Return
First rule of living together
The Visit
Brothers
Glorious Scenery
CODE: The School Kings
Arch nemesis I
Arch nemesis II
Nightmare
Before the Storm
Let's Party!
The Storm I
The Storm II
The Calm after the Storm
The Proposal
Cian's decision
What happened that night
Invasion
I remember
Guilt
Tale of the Twins
Another Attack
Those memories that brings back you
They are back
I don't trust you
It hurts
Jessica's Party
Awkward Situation
A dream come true
Cutting a deal
The Spar
What Sebastian wants
Astra
Hellhound Masters I
Hellhound Masters II
Karin's Messages
The girl with a red crack on her forehead
Who truly is Nadia I
Who truly is Nadia II
His Prophesy : Is this the end?
Epilogue

I'm not gay

55 6 0
By Dark_Maniac24

'Cian!' the heard a familiar female voice call, they turned to the direction of The voice, it will still in a distance from them bet their voices were damn loud.

'Cian!' he had the same familiar female voice call his name, he squirted his eyes to see the two familiar girls wearing black coats and a yellow and maroon scarf wrapped around their necks, Juliet and Anna? Juliet and Anna stop running because it was too slow they decided to fly instead

'who are they?' Kyle said, having no clue who were the girls that are presently standing in front of them.

'my annoying cousin, Juliet end the less cute one, Anna' Clint introduced, Juliet glared at him before turning to Sean wait an innocent smile on her face and Anna gave a cute wave before moving to Cian side, sticking to him like a glue.

'I told you my friends are off limits' Clint shunned Juliet

'I never told you I did listen to your glimpsy rule' Juliet said to him and they started brickering.

'are you sure she is after your friends not you? you guys beaker a lot like old couples "Raymond said, 'Oww, why am l always the one getting hit' Cian smack Raymond on his head

'Eww, she is my cousin, like my sister' Clint defended himself for hitting Raymond

'And he is ugly' Juliet added, the "he" referring to Clint.

Sean let out a laugh he has been holding in, immediately, Juliet attention diverted from Clint to Sean

'You are laughing?' Juliet said and Anna also turned to him.

Sean let out the laugh he was holding in, 'You and Clint endless Bricker are funny' Sean managed to say in between his laugh before going back to his calm composed self.

'He is laughing, Clint wake me up, I'm not dreaming right? oww, what's that for' Juliet glared at Clint who had pinched her cheeks.

'You asked me to wake you up but sorry you aren't dreaming' Clint said casually.

'Is there anything wrong with him laughing' Kyle asked with his usual smile on his face as he examined Sean who was standing beside him. Juliet and Anna looked at him in horror, he didn't know?

'He usually make expression anytime you..oww' Raymond got cut off by Asher who pinched his wrist, giving him the "don't dare say a word" look.

'I'm happy to see you girls but why are you here? don't tell me you sneak out of school?' Sean questioned

'Stop being my father, we didn't sneak out of school, our school came on an excursion'

'Excursion?' Cian said

'You didn't hear about Hogwarts three weeks excursion? Do you even go to Werwiva Academy?' Juliet said and clicked her tongue. One can't blame them, they've been so focus on Damon and Astra to know what was going on in the Academy.

'Maybe we sneak out of arrival assemble to see you guys' Anna quietly said, she rightened her arm that was wrapped Cian's and played with his fingers.

'Now that we've seen you, we better get going' Juliet said peeling Anna away from Cian and staring curiously at Kyle 'Kyle right? I have a feeling that I would be seeing more of you'.

'Tell me we can be going home now' Raymond groaned

'Yeah, race you there' Clint said and they were off running.

'I would text Karin' Cian said pulling out his phone from his pant's pocket.

Dinner was fuller than usual, Headmaster Sebastian had announced a compulsory dinner meeting specially to introduce Hogwarts School of Witchery and Witchcraft. Werwiva students sat in the ground level while Hogwarts sat on the sky level, the professors of Werwiva sat up front, at the head of the buffet hall. Cian and his friends sat at their regular spot, the center of the hall, had great view in all directions. The chairs around the table were more than the usual number, they wondered who arranges the chairs, whoever the person is, they got to be spying on them.

Seeing the empty chairs around the table, he stood up from his seat and went to a distant table only to come back with Kyle. He say Kyle beside him, the rest took a glance at Kyle who smiled nervously. It had been long since he ate with people who aren't his family. He usually eat alone, not that he likes it, he never got invited to a table as nobody ever sat with him so seating around others seemed kind of strange to him.

Karin soon showed up with Astra shyly following behind her, they sat on the remaining two chairs, making it eight chairs around their table.

It was surprising how their table had turned from having four chairs around it to eight chairs since Cian returned.

Headmaster Sebastian gave his opening speech, introducing Hogwarts arrival and the two professors who came in place of their Headmaster and five counsellors that would watch over their students. Hogwarts' visit is for three weeks and those three weeks would be used to tour Werwiva. The visit to Werwiva Academy was optional excursion, some of Hogwarts students had decided to stay at school or go back home instead of joining in the visit.

After the speech that the students barely listened to, dinner began. Students made their way to the servings as usual, it was sort of strange to Hogwarts since they were used to been served.

Cian volunteered to take their orders but Raymond protested against it, he didn't trust Cian using his magic to carry their meals without spilling it on the ground. When Raymond asked Kyle for his orders, he claimed not to be hungry and lied having eaten earlier. They could see through his lie but they didn't speak a word about it, not Sean.

He told Raymond to bring Kyle the same thing he ordered and lectured Kyle against skipping meals especially breakfast. Sean still suspected Kyle has eating disorder but didn't speak about it.

While they ate, except from Kyle who gave up on eating after taking three small bite from his chicken, two chairs dropped from the air and landed next to their table.

'Can't you still behaving like a creep?' Clint groaned at Juliet and Anna.

They had dropped their chairs from the sky level to seat with their cousin, maybe do something else.

'Don't take pictures of people without their permission' Asher sternly said to Anna who was pretending to be focused on her phone while she was busy taking pictures of Cian.

'Sorry, but Cian isn't saying anything why are you?' Anna frowned at Asher but as usual Cian paid no attention to his surroundings until Asher spoke up.

'Now I'm talking, kindly don't take pictures of me especially when you're going to show it to your schoolmates' Cian said

'I wasn't taking pictures of you!' Anna defended

'Then who?' Raymond said running his fingers through his hair.

'Sean'

'Sean?' Juliet flipped

'Not because I have a crush or anything, Sean and Cian looks good together, you all should know that' Anna said and Cian choked on his pasta.

'I think you are getting it wrong, we aren't...' Anna interrupted Sean when she showed him a picture on his phone.

Cian crooked his neck to the side to have a good view at the phone, he snatched the phone. 'Where did you get this picture?'

'Naverstar' it's the same picture from Jessica's party, the angle the picture was taken seemed like Sean and Cian were kissing. Clint and Raymond turned to Ashe who was a string away from smashing the phone, Karin followed their eyesight to Asher, he was angrily glaring at the picture. Karin's eyes widened in realization but she pressed her lips together to prevent herself from saying something shocking. Cian was busy staring at the picture as if the picture would tell him who took it.

'You girls shouldn't shipp people together, he isn't into me' Sean said

'That means, you might be interested in him' Kyle teased, it surprise Sean that Kyle was teasing him. "Is he shipping this?"

'No, I'm not' Sean said and his eyebrows furrowed.

'Have you seen this?' Cian finally said to Sean.

'Yeah, it got posted after the party'

'And you didn't bother telling me?!'

'I wanted to to but you and Asher were busy that night and I didn't want to interrupt' Sean said

'Interrupt what?' Cian said, he then remember that it was the same night he fell asleep on Asher's lap and the hall suddenly felt a degree higher.

'Don't get stupid ideas, there was nothing to interrupt beside I'm not gay' Cian said and they heard a glass shatter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 0 33
sisters set against the world to survive, where as their family rather them merge and kill one or the other. taking thier own lives and turning into...
12 0 7
A young man, abandoned by his mother, left in the custody of his stepfather and stepbrother. Not treated well at home, lived a pretty bad life until...
14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
11.8K 333 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...