A Darkness Calls

By kuko4cocopuffs

Rated R for violence, sexual scenes, and vulgar. Slightly inspired by the screenplay, The Dual of The Fates ... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII

XXV

231 4 4
By kuko4cocopuffs

Finn Pov

"We got you, General," I said using all the strength that I had to lift Arden's dead weight. He was trying his best to keep up, but with each step he took, he limped.

"Okay, If I can recall the escape pods should be down the corner to the right," I said confidently, turning towards Poe.

"Yeah, let's try to make it there soon. I'm sure we'll be getting something more sinister than troopers on our ass," he puffed.

As if what he said was a magic command, the hall let out an electric sign. It groaned, releasing its power, banishing the entire hall in complete utter darkness. The hall now let out an eerie silence, there was no hums of electricity flowing through cords. No beeps, no whirring of the ship. It was as if the entire hall was sucked out of all sound and banished it into an unknown land. My feet stumbled back, trying to feel my surroundings, my boots letting out a small squeak.

"Poe?" My voice shook.
My heart pounded, "RG status?" A slight static filled my ears, as silence followed.
"RG?"
My heart pounded harder, creating a beat that vibrated into my ear drums. My stomach squirmed and released a uneasy sensation... something wasn't right.

Not able to see my surrounding, I let my hearing take full control of guidance. Holding on tightly to Arden's back, I slowly inched towards. I felt blind I felt hopeless, I-

"Finn," Poe whispered... "Stand still"

Suddenly from the distance, the sound of heels echoed as it concrete. It rang my ears,  being the only sound that emitted in the entire hall.

Click, click, click,

it approached closer, the menacing sound which made my heart palpitate more. Then it stopped. I held my breath, but before I got the chance to brace myself, it stopped.

A whirring filled the air, an ignition. It pierced our ears that familiar sound that only was heard when you had the honor of seeing one in person.

CRACK!

A blast of red light shone revealing slowly one side of a sith saber. The crystal within cracked and buzzed releasing another blast of light, revealing a double ended light saber. That red light illuminated the hall, yet began to dim our hopes of survival. My heart plummeting my heart to the ground. Chills ran down my spine, causing an explosion in my stomach.

This saber was foreign, unfamiliar, something that was from a tale. This is not Kylo Ren's saber than who's is it?

A silhouette emerged through the blast of light, revealing a small but curvy frame.

It is Prada!

I jumped gathering my senses, using all of my energy to move my legs that felt like Blorash Jelly.

"Run," I said, pushing my feet in the opposite direction of sudden death. With adrenaline pumping in my blood, Arden has become lighter, and I led the way down the hall.

The red saber sliced through air, digging into the wall. Sparks ignited from the electrical units as shards of metal clanged on the floor. Heels clicked, as electrical wiring spazzed and fizzled. The lights above began to flicker, allowing some light to illuminate our path. It was a feeling I never came across, the feeling of death.

The lights flickered once more giving me the perfect chance to catch a glimpse of our attacker. The most feared woman in all of the galaxy, who now has had the reputation of darth Vader.

"Boys," she taunted. Her silt voice ran shivers down my spine, it as if she was a siren calling us to our doom.
"You have something I want." She continued, "Do please give my friend back."

Being prepared for the absolute horrid creature I was to witness, I turned around and my eyes was met with a stunning vision. Her high cheek bones, soft luscious lips. Her dark hair complimented her pale complexion, which brought out her fiery hazel eyes. She looked like one those models you saw at high caliber cities like coruscant. Her eyes burned with determination, still glowing brightly as the lights flickered off. Those eyes, I knew if I stared so closely into I would be killed by her hand.

The journey down the hall was finally at its end, yet we weren't able to make our escape as quickly as I wanted from Prada. Tossing his weight against Poe, I released my weapon letting out a blast. It emitted, shooting into the electrical system overriding the access codes and causing the doors to remain shut behind us. We were safe for now.

"Go Go!" I said to them, allowing them passage through. Poe gently placed Arden down onto the Pods chair, and began to strap him in.

"Please," Arden coughed, "don't waste your time on attending to me, she will find a way to come through!" He let out a cry, motioning to his side.
"The metals," he winced. Bending down, I noticed that there was a metal shard that pierced his side. It must've been due to the light saber tearing apart the walls of the ship.

"General, we'll take care of that for you when we get to station, you're in good hands,"

I shook my ahead, "Arden, I also can I assure you we have some time to breath, the door will buy us some time."

"Okay she won't be able to come in now. The wiring is busted,"

Jumping up Poe ran into action, "Okay how do we work this thing," he said rubbing his hands together.

"Just press the button it will get us the hell out of here! and now!" I said

Poe slammed onto red button, as I prepared myself for evacuation, awaiting for the large blast into space.

"Poe?"

"Buddy?"

"What now?!"

"When you shot the sensors, I think you cut off the connection to the pods... but not to worry this should be a quick fix just finding two wires."

A loud thud hit the door, making me jump to my feet. Poe and I let out a scream, "Fuck" I yelled.

Click, click, click, click....

From the sound I could hear her finger nails tapping against the metal, taunting us. She knew we were stuck.

"Can I come in?" her voice rang out

"No," Poe sang with a funny tune.

Silence responded. After waiting a couple of seconds, a loud hiss erupted into the air, exposing her fiery tip of death liquifying the metal that was kept up us apart.

Poe and I both screamed, witnessing before our eyes, a saber digging into the flesh of the metal. Something that was once hard and firm, slowly melted and began to drip like blood on the bottom of the floor.

"Fuck!" I yelled, "She can't just rip the door open, it'll destroy this part of the ship entirely, bringing her down with it." Poe yelled in return

The center of the door was now punctured, we could see no she was trying to cut a space for her way in.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I pulled my blaster out of belt holding it up by preparing for the worse. My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

The smell of molten metal filled the air, filling my lungs.

"Go Poe!" I said motioning my hand over to the escape pod, "I can hold her off! Just hurry!"

The metal doors clanged onto the floor releasing themselves from their duty. Her heels clicked as she entered the scene. Heaving softly she lifted her weapon close ready to attack. Her long slender fingers clicked rhythmically. Bouncing off with a quick echo off the metal shaft of her saber.

My eyes met hers announcing the attack, quickly, lifting up my blaster my finger released the furry that I was waiting to unleash. A loud shot of electric energy bounced off my weapon quickly onto her, yet Prada nimbly dodged each bullet, with great ease. Her heels clicked motioning her forward, as each bullet ricocheted off her saber, darting across the scene.

"Boys," her silky voice sang, her eyes met mine with an icy gaze. "Do you really think that you can escape? FN-2187," She taunted.

My eyes widened, acknowledging her comment.

"Phasma, told me your history. Interesting, to say the least," she said with a smile. She paused, "You know what the order does to traitors," she spat, and within an second she extended her hand upwards, signaling the surrounding walls to come crashing down.

I jumped gaining my senses back, dodging the heavy pieces that fell to the ground. Inching slowly forward, with a flick of a wrist, she had the power of the strongest sith of the universe. Suddenly my feet levitated from the ground, soaring my entire body towards her. I was defenseless, in each effort I took to break loose from her bonds, it tightened. Releasing her grip quickly, my body swung across the hall crashing into the wall.

SNAP

I winced, feeling an immense pain from my back. An intense heat arose form my body causing me to panic. My heart began to race, increasing its volume which rang loudly in my ears. I couldnt escape. I lifted my body slightly, and a sharp pain struck my side.

Prada smiled, heels clicking as she made her way slowly. I could see in her expression that she enjoyed torturing me, causing me pain. With all the strength I had, I ignored the pain, trying to lift myself up. I yelped, taking notice that a piece of metal had fallen onto my foot.

"Mmmm caught my prey," she said, slyly. Her heels clicked again, then slowly came to a stop in front of me.

"I am hungry." she said with a smile, igniting once again her saber that flashed with electricity.
Her foot pressed against my leg, I yelled. Her heels dug into my wound, causing warm blood to trickle against my skin.
"I'll cut you up bit by bit," she said digging deeper into my flesh, "doesn't that sound fun, FN-2187,"
Her saber emitted such heat that teased my leg with great intensity.

Finn you cant go out like this, do something. DO SOMETHING! I cant die like this! I would let down my friends.

My eyes met onto Prada's red saber, imaging it searing my skin apart caused me to panic.

"NO" I yelled, and with every ounce of power left from my body, I lifted my hand upwards towards her, as my last source of protection. My arm tingled releasing a surge of energy, that trickled down my fingers.

I screamed, pushing all of my energy onto my fingertips. Suddenly, with a great force something woke inside of me. Voices emerged, I have felt one with the universe. Is this feeling, the force? It was electrifying, yet soothing, it was effortless. Yet before I could comprehend what I was entirely feeling, Prada soared through the air, screaming her body slamming onto the ship. She let out another scream, a blood curling scream that shook the entire hall. The lights above us began to flicker, and one by one each bulb popped, engulfing us all into darkness.

"Finn now!" Poe screamed, "Into the pod!"

My eyes met with Pradas again, her eyes held confusion, and defeat, something she had not felt before. She was struggling, the resistance beat her, but I knew the longer I stood there the sooner I would get killed.

Poe ran towards me, "Come on buddy!" he said grabbing a hold of the metal, "together now, 1-2-3," he said. With a deep breath he lifted the sheet metal slowly, allowing enough space for me to escape. I slid my foot under, finally returning to me.
"Come on," he said, bending down allowing me to put my strength on him, "Let's go let's go!" I followed him, hopping on one foot.

I finally entered the pod, the electricity humming once more. Poe ran to his and began pressing buttons, sealing the door shut. He continued to  pound onto buttons until one had finally done its command, launching us safely away from The Finalizer.

I stared into the distance, unable to focus on the situation at hand. We barely escaped, I barely escaped. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turned to Poe.
"Poe," I said with disbelief, "I think I am one with the force,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.2K 66
"Ben, BEN! Why are you doing this?" "I have to" "I see under the sheet of darkness that has fallen upon you, come back before it's too late!" "It alr...
295K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
378K 13.1K 59
"I am being torn apart for more reasons than one." ∫ Elara Jane knows nothing of borders and cares little for rules or customs but yet, she dedicates...
54.5K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...