๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด

7.9K 268 18
By erotic_scarlett

Omarosa has been avoiding me , ever since the pizza night and it's fucking bothering me .
I thought we were supposed to communicate from now on when something was going between us , isn't this why this slow bullshit thing is for ?
I had to fucking restrain myself not to jump on her the other night for fuck sake and now she's pulling this shit.

And we're not even staying in the same place so I can't just corner her and force her to talk to me , and any time I try to call her she pretext being busy with her homework's for her damn school.
This whole situation is pissing me off more than usual , my head hasn't stop ringing since I left her that night. My sleep schedule is completely unbalanced even I can recognize that I need a break but I can't without a certain person who's fucking avoiding me.

I groan leaning back on my chair , one more meeting and I am out of here.

I feel like I haven't been focusing on the tape case and now my employees are lacking off.
I need to put ore pressure on them I have no time loose and my patience is hanging on by a thread.

"The job is done" Micheal enter triumphant he sit andnput his his feet on my damn table.
"No complications ?" He grin and I just know tgat he went ballistic on what I asked him to do.

This man is a psychotic asshole but in some kind of way he has managed to appear as a charming funny man to other people.
"Honestly who cares if there was complications ? We have the money and the contract"

I sigh shaking my head "give some money to the family"
"Already done"
"And get your fucking feet off of my table" I say pushing them away .  "Anyway I need the jet for the next week" I nod not needing to as k him for what , I trust this man with my life even if he annoy the shit out of me.

"You look luke shit mate did Oma finally dump your sorry ass ?" I shot him a glare and he laugh "she's avoiding me for some reason"
"I thought you were the master in that department" I swear I am going to strangle him "must be something you did again man let my dear sister breath in peace"

"I did nothing at least I don't think so"
"Just talk to her I thought you were doing things slower to focus on building your relationship , you can't just avoid each other at one inconvenience we're adults we're supposed to communicate" I groan nodding

"I know I plan on talking to her tonight" he sigh and I continue "we need to work more about the tape the team we hired is not doing much and I'm one step from firing them and blacklist them all"

At this point I just think that they're just playing around and promising me shit so that I can get off their back and I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to check on them.

I just hope Rose doesn't think that I'm not working on it , I know we haven't been able to talk about it , I think she's just avoiding the subject as much as possible.

I don't want to pressure her but I also know that it's something that she need to get off her chest.

"We could still see that Callum guy ?" I scowl at the mention of his name , I don't like the fact that he's the one who sent him that. I mean I know that I should've worked harder on knowing the truth behind the tape.

But I was just so blinded with rage and whenever I would think of it my only reaction was to hate Omarosa and now I just hate myself so much for not giving her any credit , she needed me and I fucking abandoned her.

I want to be there for her for as mush as she let me cause I know our trust is broken , for the longest time I thought Rose cheated on me so it was really hard for me to trust her when she was back and now that it's confirmed that she was actually assaulted I know she doesn't put all of her trust in me.

Now that I am thinking about it she was right we really need to work on our relationship , I sigh hating this , if it was up to me a ring would already be on her finger and her belly would be swollen with my child.

"Look he's the one who's has come pretty far into giving us some answers , I think unlike the one your paying he doesn't bind by the rules and that's exactly what we need" I nod , he's right i need to put my pride aside and put Omarosa's need first .
"Let's see him" micheal nod and get out.

After my meeting who went peacefully thanks to Caroline th woman deserve more than a position as an assistant and I have to think about promoting her soon but she does her job so well that it's hard to find another skilled assistant like her.

"So what do you have on him" i ask micheal when i get in the car , i close my eyes waiting for his answer "He's a small bandit with a full criminal record but nothing bad, he lives in the south alone and that's pretty much it nothing too out of ordinary" i nod and he start driving.
I can't believe Rose came in this side of town without any protection , if we weren't in a certain predicament I would give her a good punishment.

Fuck .... just thinking about it makes my dick stirs up , I shake my head climbing the stairs
Get a grip

His door is open when we arrive , doesn't he need to feel safe ?
"Who is it ?" He says as soon as we step in , he then appears with a gun in his hand pointing at us .

Micheal get directly in front of me and pull his gun out , I put my hands in my pocket analyzing him
"What do you want ?" He says not breaking eyes contact with me , I smile approaching him "why don't you drop your gun Callum we do not mean any harm to you"

"A billionaire comes into my house without any warning allow me to be suspicious" this dude is a paranoid which understandable I guess given all the things he did illegally.

"Look we're friend of Omarosa and Abby so drop your arm before I shoot you between your eyes" his eyes widen and smile "you should've start there how's Abs ?" Micheal scowl and I chuckle.

"So what do you need" he drop the gun and motion to us to follow him "you're the one who helped rose with the tape , we've tried to get more information but no avail so help us" I say swallowing down my pride.

Asking for help is not really something , I like to do but again I there's nothing I'll do for my little Rose.
"Okay I'm actually working on it but having your help might be a good thing , as you can see I'm not really rolling on gold"

"So you need money" I narrow my eyes , I thought him helping Omarosa meant that he was a good guy I don't mind him taking opportunities from it but I just hope he didn't ask anything to Rose.

"Oh no ! I just need better equipment and I know someone with one of the best IT team and the best equipment in this city, and lucky me he's sitting right in front of me" he smiles brightly his eyes twinkling

"Why do I have the impression that you're going to do more than helping me" he shrug "if I have your support even the police couldn't stop me" I laugh lowly and nod "you give me what I want and you'll have my undying support" I get up and button my suit , he shake my hand and smile "I'll be there tomorrow I have a lead d that i want to dig in more" I nod leaving his apartment

"Well that was good" I say teasing micheal who just grunt "we should go see abs" I laugh he bumped into and I laugh "the dude is clearly interested in your girl Micheal"
"Shut the fuck up" he get behind the wheel with a frown , I know a woman who's in trouble .

He drive us at home— well omarosa's but that won't last , micheal stomp in the house and i follow him amusement filling me , we join the girls in the garden and Micheal don't even bother greeting others , he picks Abbigail up by her arm and drank her inside , i chuckle shaking my head.

I sit beside my woman who's looking down like she did something wrong "hey you" I kiss her cheek , her eyes widen as she looks at me , I look at her plump lips and O gulp , is kissing her would go against our agreement ?

Who cares , I lean in getting closer to her but she turn her head getting up "Aurelio is at Alphonso's" she says busying herself with the cups , I follow her in the kitchen.

I cage her against the counter and for her to look at me "what's wrong love ?" She purses her lips shaking her head , it reminds ùe of the old Omarosa and I know she hated the old her so seeing her like this makes me mad "is it me ? Tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it mi alma" I whisper against her mouth she visibly gulp "I-I it's just .... nothing"  I sigh and step back not wanting to pressure her further.

"Omarosa look I don't wan to pressure you , I just .... If we want this to work they we want we need to start communicating , it was your idea rose so please don't avoid me Rose please" I murmurs pleadings her with my eyes .
She nod and hugs me .

I take her in my arms needing her as much as she do me.
Maybe some time to ourselves would be a good thing.

Thoughts ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
6.4K 72 54
โ—๏ธMatureโ—๏ธ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
487K 15.5K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
407K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancรฉ when you whรธre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...