Bitter (wlw) (teacherxstudent)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hi!! :)
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

fifty-nine

5.2K 176 40
By justgayandtired

(a/n: it took me ages to formulate the first sentence of the chapter lmao i hope it makes sense
+ someone asked ellie's and sam's heights and i just wanted to share that in my mind ellie is about 165cm/5'5 and sam is about 180cm/5'11) 

"So, let me get this straight" Mei started to say as we were sitting around Sarah's table with her, who'd invited us for dinner, and Maya. "You're dating the person who happens to be our professor at university, but also one of your co-worker's, who's my girlfriend's, your other co-worker, best friend, ex girlfriend?"

"It sounds absurd if you put it that way" I laughed. "But yes, I guess that's what's happening"

"That's because it is absurd" Sarah intervened. "Not in a bad way" she added, seeing my disapproving face.

"Kind of" Mei chuckled. "Out of all the thing I thought could happen during my first year, this wasn't in my list"

"I think Ellie can relate to that even more than you" the blonde joked, causing me to probably turn bright red. "Sorry, isn't it true?" she laughed, elbowing me.

"I guess so" I shook my head, confirming my suspicion that telling Mei about everything would inevitably lead to the two continuously joking about it.

Even though she probably already imagined that too, I wasn't sure on how Maya would take it all. I briefly glanced at her to make sure she was okay, her response being a quick nod. I didn't even know why I cared about how she felt about it in the first place, because I probably wasn't supposed to. But it was just in my nature to worry about others.

I'd been terrified that the situation would create an awkward atmosphere between the four of us, more awkward than it already was. But it seemed like we were all dealing well with it.

"I'm sorry to be that person, but can I finally joke about how much that woman has a type?" Sarah added.

"That's what I told Ellie yesterday! I swear she does" Mei laughed.

"Oh my god..." I buried my face in my hands for a few seconds, looking up to see Maya looking as if she was trying really hard not to laugh. "We do not look alike"

"I mean..." she shrugged with a chuckle. "I was ginger for a long time, you know"

"Okay, whatever" I disapproved, trying not to show I also kind of wanted to laugh.

"Come on El, don't get offended. Plus, we're just talking about physical appearance here 'cause you're two completely different people. She likes a rollercoaster apparently" Mei added, as if it'd make things better.

"Or maybe she's the roller-coaster, judging from what I know about her" her girlfriend played along.

"You're making me really curious to know more about her now" my friend snickered.

"I think I'm the one who knows the least about her between the three of us" the two just went on laughing.

"Stop, you're making El uncomfortable. And me too, slightly" Maya intervened, and I guessed she'd somehow noticed I was really trying to contain myself. "Let's not make this thing her whole personality, yeah? You can perfectly act like you did before knowing, it's not the only thing she's capable of talking about"

"We were just joking around..." Sarah shook her head.

"I know, but I'm not sure she needs you joking around her private life" Maya shrugged. "Sorry if I'm speaking for you" she added, facing me.

"It's okay" I reassured her. "What you said is true"

"Fine, sorry El" Mei said, looking like she genuinely meant it.

"No worries" I replied, appreciating that the subject of the conversation changed immediately after that.

I smiled at Maya to thank her, knowing we'd still be talking about my relationship and not about university exams if she hadn't stopped them. And luckily, they never went back to talking about it the whole evening.

I eventually had to leave because our lessons started early the next day and I didn't want to be out alone too late, even though Maya ended up coming along because she had to change subway lines at the stop I'd get off anyway.

"Thank you for, you know, changing the subject of the conversation earlier" I cautiously said once we were alone. I hated to bring it up again but I felt like I owed her a thank you.

"Don't worry about it, I figured they were getting on your nerves. Rightly, I may add" she replied, lighting herself a cigarette.

"I was gonna ask something but I'm not sure on how you'd take it" I added, wishing I'd just thought of it instead as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

"I absolutely want to know now. Things can't get more awkward between us anyway" she shrugged.

"Okay, true. When you told them to stop, you said you were uncomfortable too. And I get that. But is it because you don't wanna hear people talking about your ex in general, or because you don't like being reminded of her being with someone else?"

"Shit, Ellie" she chuckled. "Maybe you should have kept that to yourself"

"Sorry, I told you-"

"A mix of both, I think" she cut me off. "I am over her. Like, completely, totally over her. Unlike what I might have said a few months ago. But I can't just erase almost five years of my life, you know?"

"Understandable" I just said, wishing I hadn't asked anything. "Sorry, I was just curious. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, I'd be too. Nothing to be sorry about" she said. "Good thing you're actually a nice person and we ended up getting along, or I probably wouldn't want to spend time with you outside of work. Even though you're definitely more entitled to hate me after what I put you through"

"Yeah" I just chuckled, not knowing what was appropriate to say in that situation.

What she said about us getting along was true, I'd always had a feeling we would have actually become good friends if nothing else had happened. Our ways of conversing were weirdly compatible and we'd often agree on many things, so I was glad we'd found some kind of stable situation. Although I still wasn't happy about her behavior up to just a few weeks before.

I left the subway station once Maya had taken her second train, and finally walked home. Or to Sam's place, actually.

I hadn't seen her since the morning, and for some reason or another we hadn't been able to spend much time together in the past few days, so I was very happy to be finally going to hers.

Once Sam opened the door, I immediately noticed she was on the phone with someone.

"Hang on, Ellie's here" she said, muting the call. "Hi baby, I'm on the phone with my sister. I'll be another few minutes" she pecked my lips.

"No worries" I smiled, going to the bedroom while waiting for her. I sometimes forgot that wasn't my actual house, and I found the spontaneity with which I just got ready for bed as if it was kind of funny. But by then I'd been basically living there, going upstairs only if I needed something I only had there, or was returning from somewhere really late at night.

"Here I am" Sam walked in the room a few moments later. "Hi" she immediately leaned down to kiss me longer this time.

"Hi" I smiled again, happy to be with her. "All good?"

"Yeah, pretty much" she cupped my face, looking at me with the loving expression that would make me feel like I was melting each time. "How was your day? All good with your friend?"

"Yes, it's all back to normal now" I said, watching her as she got undressed and wore pajamas so she could join me in bed, and sparing her the details of the jokes that made me uncomfortable.

"That's great!" she replied, easing herself next to me and wrapping her arms around my body, kissing the top of my head. "I'm really, really glad"

"Me too" I kissed her once more before snuggling my head in the area below her shoulder.

"Also, uhm, as I said, I was on the phone with my sister before" she added. "We were talking about me going back to England for a while in the summer"

"Oh" I just said, saddened by hearing we were going to have to spend some time apart.

"I was wondering...maybe you want to come along?" she asked, instead.

"What?" I looked up, my eyes wide.

"You could come with me, if you want" she chuckled, probably amused by my reaction. "I'd be very happy if you do"

"I- of course I want to! I just thought you were gonna want to see your family alone and stuff" I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"No, I obviously want you to come with me. I absolutely don't want to spend almost half of the summer away from you, that'd be horrible. Plus, we've been together for six months by now, I think that's enough for me to want you to meet my friends and family, isn't it?"

"I guess so" I tried to hide the huge embarrassing smile that was about to appear on my face. For some reason, I thought we hadn't reached that point of our relationship yet.

"So, is that a yes?" she laughed to herself.

"Yes" I nodded, crushing my lips on hers.

"I love you" she smiled through the kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled back. "But, uhm..." I mumbled once I thought of something.

"What is it baby?"

"I'm not sure I'll be able to cover all of the expenses it'll-"

"Nope, you don't need to worry about that. Don't even go there" she shook her head. "Really, don't worry about that, yeah?"

"Okay" I said, knowing there was no point in convincing her otherwise, for more than a reason. "Then I just need to figure out when I'm going back home for a few weeks, and also need to find a believable excuse for my parents. They'll wanna know who I'm traveling with. Because, uhm, I'm not sure it's the right moment for me to tell them-"

"It's okay. Just 'cause I want you to meet my parents, that doesn't mean I need to meet yours right now. I know it's a complicated situation. And we're not in a hurry" she reassured me. "I just want you to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable"

"Thanks" I kissed her before moving my head back to where it was before. "I can't wait"

"Me neither, it'll be so fun" she said as one of her hands slid under my shirt, gently skimming her thumb on my side's bare skin.

"It's gonna be really hard for me not to stress about making a good impression on everyone you know" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh shush, I'm pretty sure everyone will absolutely love you. My friends have already heard about you and I'm also sure they also can't wait to meet you"

"What did you tell them about me?" I looked up again, realizing I'd never asked her.

"That I'm dating the prettiest, smartest and most amazing girl in New York" she lifted my chin to kiss me.

"Come on! Tell the truth" I pouted, wanting to look upset but not being able to with her beautiful face so close to mine, her lips curved into a smirk and her blue eyes adoringly looking at me.

"That is the truth, love" she proudly said.

"No it isn't. You did not tell them th-" I furrowed my brows, my sentence interrupted by her kissing my pout away in the middle of it.

"Stop pouting like that" she chuckled, her hand still gripping my chin.

"Stop being silly"

"Fine, I told them I finger-fucked you in my office more times than they could imagine" she shrugged, looking even more amused.

"Sam!" I exclaimed maybe too loudly. "Once again, you did not tell them that"

"What if I did?"

"You didn-" I complained as she once again interrupted me with a kiss. "Okay, whatever" I moved my head back to her chest.

"Don't get offended, baby" she laughed. "I just told them a bit of how we met and that you make me really happy. That's all"

"Oh" I finally let go of the offended face.

"Even though both things I said are true"

"Hm, whatever" I wrapped one of my legs on top of hers. "I hope these next few months will go by quickly. I wish I could have already done my exams"

"It'll all be over in two weeks" she leaned her head on top of mine. "How are you getting on with the studying?"

"Well, I think. I've been procrastinating probably a bit too much but everything's under control"

"That's good. My offer of helping you if you need still stands, by the way"

"I told you I don't want to be advantaged in any way" I reminded her.

"I wouldn't advantage you, it's as if any other person is helping you"

"You know it isn't" I said with a giggle.

"I promise it would, but I'll let you do whatever you prefer" she said. "Also, how is your friend feeling about coming to my office with you tomorrow, for the project thing?"

"Tomorrow?" I basically gasped. "Shit, I forgot!"

"Good thing I asked" she chuckled.

"I don't know, she'll probably just be hyper-aware of everything you do and say. So you better behave" I joked, but not really.

"You, telling me to behave?" she laughed. "I won't embarrass you, don't worry. I never embarrassed you in front of her in the first place"

"That includes eating me out on your freaking desk minutes before I had to be in that room with her and others I don't even know well, leading me to probably look flustered and distracted the whole time"

"Well, in that case..."

"Sam..." I sighed, trying not to laugh.

"Fine, I won't eat you out on my desk. I'll have to wait for a better day"

"Thanks" I giggled.

But maybe I should have been more precise about the fact that I meant it was better if she didn't make me flustered in any kind of way before having to be in the office with other people.

I'd just gotten out of the shower, the next morning, when Sam asked if she could come in because she needed some stuff from the bathroom.

But soon a kiss turned into making out in the middle of the room, which turned into making out while I was sitting on the bathroom sink counter, which was luckily pretty spacious.

"You only said I couldn't do anything while you were on my desk, right?" she asked, pressing her lips on the side of my neck.

"Yeah... but... but I meant..." I struggled to say, refusing to purposely make the pleasurable feeling stop.

"I'll just stop if you want, then" she teasingly said.

"I- No" I breathed out. "But we have to leave soon-"

"Hm, we have time baby" she untied the front of my bathrobe, exposing my naked body. "Don't we?"

(mature content warning)

As soon as I nodded, she got down on her knees, her face now being at the counter's level, and placed her hands on my ass as I eased back so I could spread my legs and rest my feet on the edge of said counter, my back leaning on the mirror attached to it.

"You're so beautiful" she said as she started to gently kiss my inner thighs, rubbing her thumbs on my lower back and occasionally looking up to check if I was okay.

As much as I enjoyed it when she was so gentle with me, I started to get flustered from it all.

"Sam..." I whimpered.

"Yes, love?" she asked as if she didn't know what I was trying to communicate, her lips pressing short kisses in areas gradually closer to my core and one of her hands reaching my breasts. 

"Please..." I practically begged, my breathing getting heavier.

"What baby?" she just went on, a furtive smirk on her face.

"Stop...stop teasing me" I managed to say, the almost uncomfortable feeling between my legs getting stronger.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she chuckled, moving one hand near my thigh. Before I could complain I felt the tips of two of her fingers moving to my entrance, causing her smirk to get bigger once she felt how wet I'd gotten in such a short amount of time.

"Please" I repeated, hoping it'd be the last time I'd have to ask.

"You always want everything immediately, huh?" she teased, finally slipping the fingers inside of me. "You're not gonna answer?" she added as I groaned in pleasure once she started to slowly curl them upwards.

"I- Yeah. Maybe" I breathed out, struggling to even keep my eyes open as her pace got faster.

"I think I spoiled you a bit, then" she chuckled, wrapping her other arm around my waist more firmly, probably to avoid unwanted incidents due to my unstable position.

She lowered her head to where it was before, and her lips finally came into contact with my clit, sucking on it as her fingers continued to work.

I arched my back using my arms as my only support, as her tongue kept alternating between short licks and sucking, the only sounds in the room being my loud moans and my wetness in contact with her digits, pounding inside of me by then.

It didn't take much longer for my walls to clench around them and for me to already feel ecstatic. I was glad that Sam was firmly holding me with her arm from behind, because one of my hands instinctively grabbed her shoulder, leading the other one to basically give out in supporting my body's weight.

"Shit...Sam..." I mumbled as she looked up, placing one last lick on my most sensitive area before I climaxed, throwing my head back in pleasure.

She rode my orgasm with her fingers with a pleased look, slowly getting up from being on her knees once she was done.

I caught my breath as I tried to sit back up, kissing Sam once our faces were at the same level, and tasting myself on her lips. Once she pulled her fingers out of me she moved them close to my own lips, and I allowed her to let them slip inside, sucking the remains of me off them as she watched me with a smirk, her eyes slightly squinted.

"Such a good girl" she said before kissing me again, with more passion this time. I wrapped my legs around hers as I enjoyed the feeling of it all, wishing we could stay like that all day. "And such a beautiful girl too" she added once she pulled back, cupping my cheeks with both hands.

By then I was pretty sure she had noticed I'd never say much in those moments, partly because I was still catching my breath but mostly because of how stunned I'd always get by her and her attractiveness. No matter how long had passed since we got together, I still sometimes couldn't believe how lucky I got.

"I love you" I smiled after moments of complete silence.

"I love you too baby" she smiled back, kissing my forehead. "Now let's get you dressed and start the last week of me being your professor" she playfully smacked my butt, leaving the room with a wink. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.9K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
793K 27.1K 72
Alex García is your typical badass lesbian starting her last year of highschool. She has a very complicated family situation not to mention her past...