๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ , ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐...

By rafecameronobsessor

you come back from summer break , but you seem to not be the only one who became hot over summer.. - banana_p... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1 โŠนหšห–โบ -
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2 โŠนหšห–โบ -
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3 โŠนหšห–โบ -
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4 โŠนหšห–โบ -
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5 โŠนหšห–โบ -
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6 โŠนหšห–โบ -

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐ŽโŠนหšห–โบ -

3.7K 35 12
By rafecameronobsessor

Your name is Nailea Jensen Everett . You just came back from the summer break.

Face claims :

You are 17/18 years old. You live with your parents. They are quite strict , and dont allow you to date , as they want you to pass school and get a successful job. However , you still have been known for dating Ben Gross in Freshman year , people usually make fun of you for this and used to call you 2 the " dorky " couple.

You are an only child. You have a pet dog called della , which you your parents got you as a gift for your 15th birthday:

YOUR HOBBIES AND INTERESTS : Reading , studying , listening to music , playing the piano , watching tv , sports , doing well in school.

You are a very creative person , all your teachers love you as a student. They say you are a perfect pupil and would love to have a class full of students like you.

You are in a friendgroup with :

Fabiola , Eleanor , Devi and Aneesa.

You like to be called Nai.

Storyline : Your an A-Level student, top of all your classes, people say your the star student. However you fall in love with a bad boy.. Will you stay a good girl ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 21.4K 60
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2.8M 53.6K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
937K 68.4K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
621K 32.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...