𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ⊹˚˖⁺ -

- NAILEAS POV -

Its the first day back after summer break , its a nice hot day and I had a MASSIVE glowup . I wake up and get ready :

Your fit :

Your hair ( in dark brown ) :

After I got ready , I quickly packed my bag , grabbed a snack and got into my new car that my parents got me

After I got ready , I quickly packed my bag , grabbed a snack and got into my new car that my parents got me . Well, it wasnt really a new car ; it was their old rackety Range Rover . I were still obviously very greatful as this car was quite expensive.

Anyways , I make my way to school. As I drive into the parking lot , I notice a bunch of boys who are blocking the way by skateboarding in the middle of the carpark. I start to honk furiously , to make them move. Nothing. I got really mad and angrily got iut of my car and shouted " HEY ! MOVE IT YOU PUNKS , IM TRYING TO PARK HERE ! " I yell.

Suddenly , one of the boys turn around and look oddly familiar . Is that who I think it is ? It was Ethan Morales, and he looked COMPLETELY different from what he looked like before summer break. He walks up to me , holding his skateboard in his hands.

" Why should we move ? " He says , smirking at me.

" BECAUSE- BECAUSE.. " I say , and I snatch his skateboard off of him , " ILL TAKE YOUR SKATEBOARD FOR GOOD "

He looks at his friends and grins at them " I dont really care, I have like 4 more at home " he says.

" Well you wont be getting this one back " I say giving him an angry look. He walked up to me . My face became red. Something about him was just so..

" You look cute when your angry , " he whispered in my ear .

He turned around and walked off , winking at me as he did. I threw his skateboard into my car , and got in to finally park.

I drive around to find a parking spot , and I park there. Once I park , I lock my car and go to first lesson : Spanish.

As I enter the classroom , I see my group of friends . I run up to them and say hi and we have a little talk. After this , I take a seat . I look around the room to see where everyone is sat, and I notice an empty seat right next to me. I turn around to look at Devi , mouthing to her asking who sits here , and she mouths " Ethan " in a very unclear way. Without understanding her , I keep asking her what ? She keeps repeating herself. Suddenly a guy walks right between us , and I look up to see who it is : Ethan Morales. Sherman Oaks Senior Hot Pocket. Great. Last thing I needed was to be sat next to him after our little encounter this morning.

He noticed me looking at him , so he glanced back and smiled at me. My face started turning a pink tone and I just smiled back. I saw that he was writing something on a small piece of paper and scrunched it up into a small ball. ' Its probably nothing ' I thought to myself, as I turned around to face the board.

After the lesson started and the teacher set us an assignment , I start to make my way to Devi's desk to ask her if she wants to work with me. Suddenly , someone grabs my wrist and pulls me back. " Hey ! " I said , realising it was Ethan , " What do you want now ? "

" For you to work with me. " he replied, smirk on his face .

" Why should I ? " I replied, folding my arms.

" Because I need to get the extra credit " He said , " Besides , your the only smart one here. "

I smiled at the compliment, and kinda turned red.. the hottest boy in school is asking me to work with him ? Hes probably not into me , Im such a dork ! I thought to myself. I look up to see if Devi is still free to work with , but I see she got into a pair with El. Great. I have no choice but to work with this dick.

" Fine , " I said , " But only this once . "

I took out my phone , to check the time but Ethan suddenly snatched my phone out of my hands. " Hey ! Give it back " I said in an annoyed tone , and he kept moving his hand around to stop me from getting it. He was typing something in , from a distance , it looked like a bunch of numbers. I was trying to think about what it could be but then it hit me : it was his number. He gave me my phone back after a couple of minutes and I saw his phone light up as he passed it to me.

I cringed at his contact name which he typed in " Ethan ❤️ " he really thought I liked him. Next , I read the text he sent : " For when you want to shout at me " I smiled at this.
I sat down and started planning out the project set , when suddenly Ethan pushed his desk right into mine so he could see what I was writing and copy it down. I noticed that when he writes , he sticks his tongue out to show hes actually thinking. Gosh , something about him made me feel weird.. in a good way though..

~~~

Words read : 894

CHAPTER ONE DONEEE !! HOPE YOU ENJOYYY