𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 ⊹˚˖⁺ -

- NAILEAS POV -

IT WAS MORNING , and I was getting stuff out of my locker. I got my books and talked to Aneesa.

" Are you excited for early college admissions ? " she asked , " I so want to go to Yale, they better accept me ! " she laughed , closing her locker.

" Yeah , Im excited , I hope I get accepted into Harvard ! " I reply , grabbing a pile of books.

" So.. how are you after the breakup? " she asked.

" Oh , I dont really care anymore , " I said , shutting my locker , " He didnt even like me. "

" I dont know , Nai , you guys had some pretty serious stuff going on , " she said.

" I mean, if we were a thing he would tell me, not just makeout with me like everyday ." I said, " Anyways , enough Ethan talk , lets go sit down. " We walked over to the sofas , and as we walked I saw a familiar face walk past me. 

" Hey paxton ! " I walk past and say, then turn back around. " Wait.. paxton ? " I say , and he turns around too.

" Oh hey Nai, how are you ? " he asks.

" Im good , what are you doing here if you dont mind me asking ? " I reply.

" I came here to be a teacher  , " he said , " I thought it through , and college just didnt feel right for me. "

" Sick ! What class will I be seeing you in ? " I ask.

" Definitely P.E , especially the pool , " he said.

" Cool , Ill see you around   " I said , and walked off. I cant believe Paxton Hall Yoshida is back , but not as a student , as a TEACHER ??

I walked into my lesson , and sat down. I  was really nervous for getting the emails, even though they would come through next week. They would also tell the whole of the school if you got into any good place. I got my books out , sighed and started writing. I really hoped that the lady from Harvard liked me  , and would consider me one of their students. It was break now , and I had to miss next lesson for the meeting.

The 20 minutes passed , and I got ready to walk over to the Harvard table. I walk over , and saw the massive queue.

' Oh god , ' I thought to myself , ' Looks like Im gonna be here all day. ' I joined onto the end of the line , and prepared for the conversation. I was nervous , my heart was beating really fast.

After about 30 minutes , it was finally my turn.

" Hello , my name is Delanie Reyes , I am here as the representative of Harvard. " said the lady.

" Hello Ms Reyes , my name is Nailea Everett, it is a pleasure to be talking to you today , " I reply , holding my hand out for her to shake. She smiled at me, and we talked a bit about my interests and why I would like to go to Harvard.
Suddenly , I saw someone walking up to us. I turned my head and saw Ethan coming up to me , with a large piece of paper.

" Hey , you must be the Harvard lady ? " he asked. The lady nodded. " Im Ethan , Nailea's friend, and I just wanted to tell you what an amazing student Nai is." He said.

The lady nodded , " Okay , go ahead, " she said.

" As you can see , on this chart here that I got from the principals office, Nai is top of each subject. Shes probably one of the smartest girls Ive ever met , and you should definitely consider her as a new student to your school . " he said , and smiled at her.

I looked at him and couldnt help but smile. Even though we broke up , I still felt like I had feelings.

" Thanks Ethan , " I said , and smiled at him , and he walked off , giving me a wink. Butterflies filled my stomach.

" That was very sweet of him , " said Ms Reyes, " You sure do have a cute boyfriend I must say. "

" Yeah " I replied. She obviously didnt know what happened between me and Ethan , but I wasnt going to say anything.

" Well Nailea , it was a pleasure to have a chat with you. I will send an email for further action. " she said , " Good luck ! "  she smiled at me , and waved. I did the same back. I cant believe that I actually had a chance of going to Harvard - a high one , too ! But then I thought to myself , if it wasnt for Ethan..
I walked out of the room , and found Ethan leaning against the doorway.

" So did you get in ? " he asked.

" I find out next week. " I said , " Anyways , the lady seemed to have liked me , thank you for the help. " I said and walked off. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

" Is that all Im getting ? " he said.

" Yes. What are you expect- " I replied , and he cut me off , his lips on mine.

~~

CHAPTER 6 DONE ! SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAVE BEEN STUDYING FOR UPCOMING TESTS AS IT IS ALMOST THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FOR ME !!