NOT THAT BAD || BTS FANFICTIO...

By Parkmaddy_writes

What if yoonmin had to date eachother for a day since they lost in a game ? A funfilled game with BTS ! ( In... More

WELCOME !
CHAPTER 1-THE PRACTICE
CHAPTER 2 - THE GAME
CHAPTER 3 - THE CHOICES
CHAPTER 4 - THE PLAYTIME
CHAPTER 5 -THE DATE
CHAPTER 6 - THE DATE 2
CHAPTER 7 - THE HIKE
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY !
CHAPTER 8 - THE PHOTOBOOTH
CHAPTER 9 - THE DRINKMATE
CHAPTER 10- THE END
SPECIAL CHAPTER

THANK YOU πŸ’œ

32 4 2
By Parkmaddy_writes

Thank you for reading this book ! Honestly i started this book for fun , but i laughed and cried with this too . I started writing this when i missed the members so much, and writing it made me miss them more , it did make me feel better.

I hope you'll were able to connect with this book too ☺️ .

Though this is over , my another fanfic  " Love that lasts " is still ongoing, do give it a read if you're interested ❤️ .

I'll update here when i come back with another book , until then bye everyone. Stay healthy, stay purple blooded.

Borahae 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.8K 62
Melody and her friends seem like your everyday teenage girls. Gossiping, laughing and having fun; but after a night of change they were sent to Juvie...
102K 8.7K 25
where hoseok's phone contract is going to expire in 28 days.
10.1K 453 9
Labarin sarqaqiyar rayuwa...πŸ’«πŸ’•Na NAFI ANKA DA MISS XOXO (2016)
719 61 9
αžŸαŸŠαžΌαžšαž„αŸ‹αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αžŠαžΉαž„αžαžΆαž”αž„αž˜αž·αž“αž’αžΆαž…αž“αžΉαž„αžαŸ’αžšαž›αž”αŸ‹αž˜αž€αžšαž€αž’αžΌαž“αž˜αŸ’αžαž„αž‘αŸ€αžαž”αžΆαž“αž€αŸαžŠαŸ„αž™αŸ”αž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αž”αŸαŸ‡αžŠαžΌαž„αžŠαŸαžαžΌαž…αž˜αž½αž™αž“αŸαŸ‡αž“αŸ…αžαŸ‚αžŸαŸ’αž›αžΆαž€αžšαžΌαž”αž”αž„αž‘αž»αž€αž‚αŸ’αž˜αžΆαž“αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžšαž›αž»αž”αžŸαžΆαž”αžŸαžΌαž“αŸ’αž™αžšαž αžΌαžαžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŸαŸ’αž›αžΆαž”αŸ‹....αŸ” ...