UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

By itsmaya08

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... More

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!๐Ÿก
NEW BEGINNINGS ๐ŸŽŠ
GUILTY!! ๐Ÿ™
FRIENDS??๐Ÿค
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA ๐Ÿ˜Œ
HUGS ๐Ÿซ‚AND KISSES ๐Ÿ˜˜
PERIODS!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ
CUDDLING!! ๐Ÿ›Œ
COFFEE DATE!!โ˜•
FIRST DATE!! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
FIRST KISS!!๐Ÿ˜˜
REUNION!!๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI FAINTS!!๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI INITIATES A KISS ๐Ÿ˜˜
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
ANOTHER DATE ๐Ÿฅ‚
CONFESSION!!๐ŸŽค
PENTHOUSE!! ๐Ÿ 
LOVE MAKING!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S SHY ๐Ÿ 
LET'S TRY!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
GOOD NEWS?? ๐Ÿคฐ
BABY BOY!!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿผ
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
BONUS 1
IMPORTANT!!

SURPRISE!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

16.5K 649 21
By itsmaya08

MAANVI'S POV

Everything was really going well. Vihaan and I had become really close. My relationship with his family had grown stronger and I loved my new life.

It was almost 9 pm and Vihaan wasn't back from work. I went to the closet to change my clothes. As usual I took my shorts and shirt but then immediately my eyes fell on the neatly folded piece of cloth.

I took it in my hand and decided to wear that instead of my regular.
It was given by Rishita as my wedding gift. But I kept it aside thinking I would never use it.

I changed my dress and came out of the washroom. I sat on the sofa putting my legs on the table in front of me and started listening to songs.

I heard the opening of the door and looked at the direction to see a very tired Vihaan walking in.
"You look tired." I said and he turned to look at me and didn't tell anything.

"Vihaan."
I didn't get any reply.
"Vihaan."
"I am sorry what?" He asked looking blank.

"I said you look very tired." I said.
"Yeah it was a hectic day." He said and walked towards the closest to change.

After a while he came back.
"You sleep Maanvi. I have some work, I'll finish it and come." He said and walked out without waiting for my reply.

I sat on the bed staring at the ceiling not knowing what else to do untill he comes back.

*************

VIHAAN'S POV

I was sitting in my study. I couldn't take out the sight of what I saw an hour back from my mind. I just left because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I tried concentrating on my work but it was of no use.
I heard the door opening and I looked towards the door.

My breath hitched. She was standing there, looking absolutely hot and sexy in that dress.

"Fuck." I murmured to myself.

She walked in and stood in front of my desk.
"Are you done with your work?" She asked.
"Yeah almost." I said not looking at her.

How could I even look at her? She looked very tempting.
I saw her sitting on the couch and looking at her phone.

"Maanvi, you can go and sleep." I said but she didn't even look at me nor did she replied.

"Maanvi?"
"Maanvi?"

Ok what did I do now? Is she ignoring me?

"Jannu?" I said and she immediately looked at me.

I chuckled, understanding what she was trying to do.

"You can go sleep Maanvi." I said.

She frowned and got up from there and walked towards me.

Shitt...what is she doing? I was already hard just looking at her. Now she is walking towards me.

She came and stood behind my chair wrapping her hands around my neck.
She leaned forward. I could feel her hot breath on my ear and my heart started beating fast.

"Next time you call me by my name. I'll make sure you face the consequences." She whispered in my ear biting my earlobe.
"You either call me love or Jannu or Anvi. Understood?" She said placing a kiss on my ear.

I was half shocked and aroused by her act. But my brain was stuck at one thing.
"What will be the consequences?" I asked tilting my head back to look at her.

She took a step back leaving me and looked at me.

"Simple I'll go back to my house and stay there for a week." She said.

She really knew how to deal with things.

I chuckled.
"You know I can come there as well right." I said with a smirk.
" Then I'll make sure we don't sleep together." She said and I looked at her shocked.

She was about to go back to the couch but I pulled her towards me making her stand between my legs.

"You know how to mess with me." I said and she smirked.
"I do." She said as her hands made its ways to my hair. She started messing my hair.
"I like your hair when it's messy. You look cute like this." She said and I chuckled thinking at the different views we both are having at each other right now.

"Because you said something about me, let me tell you something. You look damn hot and sexy in this." I said moving my eyes from her head to toe.

She looked at me with her mouth open and eyes wide and her cheeks becoming red.

"You don't know how much I am controlling myself from the second I saw you in this." I said pulling her closer and wrapping my hands around her waist, hugging her stomach.

"Are you done with your work?" She asked ignoring whatever I said.

"There was no work love. I just came here for distracting myself from you." I said looking up at her.

She held my hand and pulled me from my chair.
"Idiot." She murmured though it was clearly audible.

We went to our room and she made me sit on the bed.

I opened the robe and my breath hitched seeing her.
"

Fuck Anvi ..... You are looking mind blowing." I said looking at her.

She giggled and wrapped her hands around my neck and sat on my lap. I was about to kiss her when she stopped me. I looked at her confused.
"Can I?" She asked holding the button of my shirt.

I chuckled and nodded. I placed my hand behind resting myself as I saw her open the buttons one by one.

She removed my shirt and looked at me. She leaned towards my neck placing kisses and leaving behind marks.

I closed my eyes feeling her lips on my neck. I immediately grabbed her waist and turned her making her fall on the bed but to my surprise she pushed me down on the bed and hovered me.

I smirked seeing her confidence. She started trailing kisses on my neck and leaving marks behind. She slowly went down to my chest placing kisses there. She started going down trailing kisses and I was getting painfully hard.

"Anvi you need not do that." I said clutching the sheets to control myself.
She looked at me and smirked.

Her hands went to my waist pulling my tracks and boxers together. I looked at her the most beautiful woman.

She wrapped her hands around my erection and I groaned.
She moved her hands up and down my shaft.
"Fuck....anvi." and immediately I felt her warm lips on my errection.

She moved her mouth beautiful looking at me her eyes filled with tears and love or lust.
"Harder love.... I like it harder." I said gripping her hair.

She increased the pace.
"Yes....just like that Jannu." I said. I was almost close enough to come.

"Anvi.... I am going to come." She didn't move. She kept increasing the pace sucking me harder.
"Anviii..." She kept on doing and with that I came.

"Fuckkkk." I saw her and she was beautiful. I pulled her to me and kissed her tasting myself on her.

"I love you so much Jannu." I said pulling back.
"I love you." She said and was about to get up.

" I am not yet done love."

And our night was filled with moans and pleasure.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
How was the chapter? Hope you all liked it. Stay tuned for the next chapter and do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2K 15
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
262K 9.3K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
27.1K 1.8K 21
BOOK ONE of His Love series<3 Adhira Awasthi A single mother and a nursery teacher admires the things everyone just forgets in their day to day life...
582K 41.5K 73
Shrey Tiyagi, a very chill boy, hyper active and love his family like anything. He has enjoyed his school times so well and even had many crushes and...