UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

By itsmaya08

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... More

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!๐Ÿก
NEW BEGINNINGS ๐ŸŽŠ
GUILTY!! ๐Ÿ™
FRIENDS??๐Ÿค
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA ๐Ÿ˜Œ
HUGS ๐Ÿซ‚AND KISSES ๐Ÿ˜˜
PERIODS!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ
CUDDLING!! ๐Ÿ›Œ
COFFEE DATE!!โ˜•
FIRST DATE!! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
FIRST KISS!!๐Ÿ˜˜
REUNION!!๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI FAINTS!!๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI INITIATES A KISS ๐Ÿ˜˜
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
ANOTHER DATE ๐Ÿฅ‚
CONFESSION!!๐ŸŽค
PENTHOUSE!! ๐Ÿ 
LOVE MAKING!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
SURPRISE!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
LET'S TRY!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
GOOD NEWS?? ๐Ÿคฐ
BABY BOY!!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿผ
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
BONUS 1
IMPORTANT!!

MAANVI'S SHY ๐Ÿ 

18.7K 708 20
By itsmaya08

VIHAAN'S POV

I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest. When I looked down I saw Maanvi sleeping peacefully. Her head was on my chest, her hands wrapped around me and our legs entangled.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked at her. She was indeed the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

My eyes catch the marks on her neck and breasts. It reminds me of yesterday night. She's mine. I trace the marks with my finger and she shrugs closer to me.

I smile at that reaction and I wrap my hand around her protectively. I wanted to freeze this moment. She moves her head making her cheeks rub against my bare chest.

I pull her closer to me and she immediately comes out of her sleep.
"Good morning Jaanu." I kissed her head.

"Good morning." She says rubbing her eyes like a small girl.

"Are you fine?" I asked thinking if she's sore.

"What?" She asked confused looking at me.

I smiled not knowing if she's actually asking me or just joking.
My hand moves lower and I wrap it around her bare waist. Her eyes widened. Her cheeks turn red and she immediately covers herself inside the bedsheet.

I laugh at her reaction and try to pull the blanket covering her entire face.
But her grip on the blanket is so tight.

"Do you regret what happened yesterday?" I asked her not sure if she was shy it or scared.

She immediately pulls the blanket down.
"Nono. I don't regret anything. I just..... I just felt shy." She said biting her lip.

I felt relaxed hearing her words.
"I love you Maanvi." I said kissing her forehead.
She pouted. She looked soo cute.
"I told you to call me Anvi." She said with a frown.

I laughed at her reaction. Well I really wanted to call her anvi from a very long time but I thought she might not like it. But, yesterday I was completely lost and it came out of my mouth.

"Ok sweetheart. Now tell me are you fine?" I asked.
Her cheeks started becoming red again and she immediately hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah. Just a little sore." She said shyly.
I smiled and kissed her head.
"Ok get up and wear something. I'll get us something to eat." I said getting up from the bed.

"I don't have any clothes here."she said.
"Find something from the closest for now. I'll arrange for your clothes." I said and she nodded.

I quickly went inside the washroom and got ready.  I went inside the kitchen and started cooking. I started making bread omelette and orange juice.

I was making the omelette, when I heard a camere clicking sound. I looked up to see Maanvi. She was standing there with a cup of coffee wearing only my white shirt which I wore last night and was looking so hot in my clothes. My breath hitched and I could feel myself getting hard from the sight.

"You could have taken some other shirt." I said distracting myself from my thoughts.

"No, I like this. It smells like you." She said and my breath hitched.

This girl!!!!
"Come here." I said and she immediately came.

I held her by her waist and picked her up making her sit on the counter. She looked at me. Her eyes shining with love.
I parted her thighs and stood in between her legs.

"You are going to kill me." I said tracing her jaw with my finger and moving down her neck. My hand grabs the nape of her neck and I pull her for a kiss.

She is going to make me high from her kisses. After I was satisfied I pulled back.
"A perfect morning." I said and she chuckled.

I put my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. She indeed smelled like me. I kissed her on her neck and went to set our breakfast.

We finished eating and we headed home. I had asked the driver to get some clothes for Maanvi from home. I had called Tara and told her to send some clothes for Maanvi.

We reached home and Maanvi went to talk to mom while I made my way to my study.

I opened the door to find the most annoying person in the world sitting there.

"You are back?" Rishabh asked.
"What do you want?" I didn't want to spoil my mood.
"You never cooked breakfast for me or for that matter anyone. Anyways what did you make?" He asked making a puppy face.

This boy!! He loves the food I make.
"How did you know that I cooked?" I asked getting confused.
"Your wife and my sister in law put a snap." He said.

I took my phone to check out the snap.

A smile appeared on my face.

The door opened at the same time and Maanvi entered.
"Hi Maan."
"Hi Rishabh."
"Did you miss me?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes hearing it.
"Yeah I did." She said sitting beside him.

"Ok I'll leave you both together. I have to go now." He said.
"What about lunch?" Maanvi asked.
"I am eating out. It's actually a date" He said.

Maanvi looked at him for a while and spoke.
"You should try taking her to a restaurant with Italian cuisine. Most of the girls like it." She said smiling.

"It's not true. You don't like Italian." I said.

"Ohh trust me she's gonna like it." She said with a smirk.

"And I guess she loves pizza and cakes." She said

Rishabh looked at her shocked. He was about to tell something but Maanvi spoke again

"I am a good observer." She said.
"Were where you all my life Maan. Why couldn't I marry you? You are the best." He said hugging her.

I got up from my chair and went near him and pulled him back.

"Hands off my wife. If you want want to hug someone get yourself a wife." I said.

He just laughed and turned to Maanvi.
"I said you he gets jealous easily. And also thank you." He said and went out.

I looked at her and she had a huge smile on her face.
"What?" I shrugged my shoulder getting annoyed.

"You are so cute." She said pinching my cheeks and giggling.

"And also I think I know who Rishabh is dating." She said and I got to know immediately who it was.

I just hope he doesn't create a problem and get into a mess.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned for the next over. In the mean while please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 54.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
228K 6.2K 17
๐™†๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
25.9K 1.9K 15
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...