NOT THAT BAD || BTS FANFICTIO...

By Parkmaddy_writes

What if yoonmin had to date eachother for a day since they lost in a game ? A funfilled game with BTS ! ( In... More

WELCOME !
CHAPTER 1-THE PRACTICE
CHAPTER 2 - THE GAME
CHAPTER 3 - THE CHOICES
CHAPTER 4 - THE PLAYTIME
CHAPTER 5 -THE DATE
CHAPTER 6 - THE DATE 2
CHAPTER 7 - THE HIKE
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY !
CHAPTER 8 - THE PHOTOBOOTH
CHAPTER 9 - THE DRINKMATE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU 💜

CHAPTER 10- THE END

46 7 0
By Parkmaddy_writes

JIMIN POV:

"The game , the date, everything was only a dream ? What kinda dream it was ? Arghh " I pulled my hair in frustration .

Am I frustrated because I had such a weird dream with Suga hyung or I'm disappointed because it was all just a dream ? Even I didn't knew .

I checked my schedule and we had a practice later in the afternoon . "I have some time left ,let me sleep " I was about to sleep until I got a call .

I checked my phone and it was Hobi hyung . I picked it up.

"Jimina you woke up ? Come fast , we have to start in a hour "

"Whatt hyung but isn't our practice scheduled in the afternoon ? Its only 9.30 a.m now "

"We have an interview later jimina , that's why the schedule is revised now "

"But hyung .."

"No more questions , get up from the bed right now "

He cut off the call and I let out a deep sigh . First that dream and now this hyung , what a beautiful way to start the day . I took a bath , did my morning routine, ate my breakfast and left to Hybe .

AT THE PRACTICE ROOM :

The members were gathering one by one and were stretching their body at each corners . Suga hyung hasn't arrived yet . My mind was still struck in my dream and I was thinking whether it was really a dream . It was too real to be a dream .

"Aaah how am I going to face Suga hyung after this ! I'll really embarrass myself in front of him . Should I just ask him ? But he'll kill me for sure " I was engrossed in my thoughts until somone tapped my sholders grabbing my attention .

I turned around to see Suga hyung . My face started turning red . I really wanted to run away at that moment .

"What happened Jimina , why your face is so red ? Were you drunk last night ?" he asked me and I stare at him clueless . So it was really a dream only . I just smiled at him .

"Aah yes hyung , I'm fine don't worry about me " I said avoiding his gaze . He still looked at me suspiciously and I looked away .

"Jimina seems like you wanna ask something? Go ahead " he insisted and I just decided to ask him . "Hyung what do you think about dating me ? " I asked him and facepalmed myself .

He just gave me a whats-wrong-with-you look and walked away . "Aah he's gonna kill me for sure " I thought to myself until I heard my name called by him .

"Jimina " he called and I looked at him . "About what you asked , it's not that bad " he said smiling and I couldn't hide my smile at all .

"Now come, will you ?" he asked and I went to practice with all the members . I looked at all the members and was once more grateful to have all of them around me , whether in dreams or reality .

"Lets start today's practice with Louder than bombs , most awaited song by ARMY " Joon said and we all agreed and were singing it happily playing around as usual .

A/N :

I originally planned to end it like this , but we do have a special chapter ! We'll see what really happened in the special chapter , which will be the last ! Bubye loves , borahae !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
15.1K 937 10
All his life Jungkook has been wishing on the same star. Turns out the love of his life was that star. fluffy short story completed October 2018
71.2K 3.4K 52
❝ We're risking our lives doing this, all for a boy we don't know anything about. ❞ ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・.✫*゚・゚。.☆ Dark secrets. Forgotten memor...
1.8M 100K 115
[BTS yoonmin fanfiction] Jimin is a new student at school. He quickly befriends Taehyung and Jungkook, the Apollos of his school. He is told to by h...