๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

tricks to escape

2.9K 258 66
By ot7_bang_tan

(7:45am)

*Creaking sound of door*

"Fuck! I will give you some oil later, for now please stay quiet!" Yoongi said in a very low voice to the door. He then looked back at jungkook and namjoon and sighed in relief when he saw them still sleeping.

He then quietly went downstairs and stood near the couch in the living room.

"W-what should I do?" He then looked towards the door.
"Should I go s-somewhere? But where?"

He thought for some minutes then steeped towards the door but stopped when he heard his stomach grumbling.
"Are you hungry?" He asked rubbing his stomach.
"We will eat something outside okay? Let's go"

And he went out.

(8:15am)

Namjoon's eyes opened. He sat down on the bed and stretched out but then he noticed something. He looked beside him and his eyes widened when he didn't saw yoongi there. He immediately got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom.
"Hyung are you inside? Hyung!?" He called but got no answer. He twisted the door knob and went inside. Nobody was there.

"Jungkook!!? Jungkook get up!"

Jungkook irritatingly opened his eyes and asked
"What happened? Why are you shouting in morning?"

"Yoongi hyung is not here!"

Hearing this, jungkook instantly got up from the bed
"Did you checked everywhere?"

"No but he's no-"

"You check here in my and hyung's room, I'll go see downstairs" jungkook said and immediately went out.

Namjoon also went to the other rooms to find yoongi.

They both looked everywhere but Yoongi was nowhere in the house.

"I am sure he heard our talk last night that's why he left somewhere early When we both were sleeping!" Jungkook said breathing heavily as he was running here and there in the house to find yoongi.

Namjoon was hella worried. Without thinking anything, he went towards the door but jungkook stopped him asking
"Where are you going?"

"We have to to go outside to find him! I am goin-"

"Hyung let's call him first please" jungkook said quickly clicking on yoongi's number.

"He is not going to answer Jungkook, we know that!" Namjoon said in frustration.

"Wait wait!" Jungkook said waiting for yoongi to answer the call but as namjoon said he didn't answered.

"I am going to find him!!" Namjoon said and hurriedly ran out.

Jungkook followed him.

They both were going to sat down in namjoon's car but then they noticed yoongi's car.

"His car is here?" Namjoon said frowning.

Jungkook went to yoongi's car and smiled when he saw Yoongi sleeping on the backseat.

"Jungkoo-" namjoon sighed in relief when he saw yoongi. He opened the backseat door and picked yoongi up gently without waking him up.

"He's such a troublemaker" jungkook said and went back inside the house.

"My KitKat, you got scared hmm?" Namjoon talked to yoongi softly who was sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

"Hyung come inside!!" Jungkook's voice came loud from inside.

Yoongi's body flinched and he woke up with a jolt. He looked at namjoon's face and he immediately tried to get down from his hold so that he can ran away.

"I am not going to let you go anywhere hyung so stop trying!!" Namjoon said going inside holding yoongi tightly.

"No! No! Put me down! You both are bad! Very bad!" Yoongi thrashed around violently.

"Ahh!" Namjoon hissed in pain when yoongi's hand accidentally hit his nose.

"Hyung! KIM YOONGI!! WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR!?" Jungkook shouted angrily.

Yoongi flinched and Instantly stopped thrashing around.

"It's okay it's okay, nothing happened" namjoon said rubbing yoongi's back.

"Hyung you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah, his hand just hit my nose but it's fine" namjoon said and signalled jungkook by his eyes to stay calm.

Yoongi hide his face in the crook of namjoon's neck when he saw jungkook giving him glares.

"Kook, don't scare him, he's already afraid o-"

"Let's go to his room" jungkook said interrupting namjoon.

"N-no, KitKat is sorry, very s-sorry" Yoongi said sobbing.

Namjoon could feel his neck getting wet from Yoongi's tears. His own eyes got teary.

Jungkook sighed.
"Hyung please? It will be done in just some minutes" he tried convincing namjoon knowing that second thoughts are running in his mind.

"Can't we give him some days later?" Namjoon asked rubbing yoongi's back continuously.

"If you promise me that he will take his shot without any tantrums then we can give him after some days" jungkook said.

Namjoon sighed and nodded towards jungkook.

"Let's go to his room" jungkook said and went upstairs with namjoon behind him.

"Lay down hyung" namjoon said but yoongi was clinging onto him tightly.

"Hyung get me my bag from my room please" jungkook said taking yoongi from namjoon.

Namjoon hummed and went to jungkook's room.

Yoongi was quiet in jungkook's arms.

"My bratty hyung" jungkook said kissing his head. Then he laid him down on the bed.
"It will just take 5 minutes hyung, I will be super gentle hmm? Now where do you wanna take it? On your arm, abdomen or thighs? Last time you took it on your arm right?" He asked softly running his fingers in Yoongi's hairs.

"Your bag kook" namjoon came back with jungkook's bag.

"Thanks hyung, can you please hug your KitKat? He's really scared" jungkook said slowly to him.

Namjoon looked down at yoongi who was laying down on the bed quietly like a little baby. He sat down on the bed near Yoongi and was going to stroke his cheek but his hand was pushed away.

"Ohh! Someone is angry" jungkook said chuckling.

Namjoon also chuckled looking at his cute hyung who was having an adorable angry expression on his face.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" Yoongi suddenly shouted making both namjoon and jungkook flinch.

"Ok ok relax" jungkook said calmly. He opened his bag and started preparing the shot.

Namjoon was just looking at yoongi who was continuously looking at the needle in jungkook's hand.

"Hyung?"

Namjoon hummed looking towards jungkook.

"I will give it on his thigh so can you like pull down his pajama" jungkook said holding the prepared shot in his hand.

"Why don't you give it on his abdomen?" Namjoon asked but got a whine from Yoongi.

"Nuuu!"

"Ok ok, not on abdomen, he can give you on your thigh right? Is that fine hyung?" Namjoon asked yoongi softly who nodded.

"Ok then hyu-"

"Can I change my pajama? I will wear shorts" yoongi suddenly said.

"Yeah sure" namjoon said and opened yoongi's wardrobe.

Jungkook was a little suspicious that how suddenly Yoongi agreed to take the shot but he just shrugged off not taking it seriously.

"Here hyung, go and change" namjoon said passing the shorts to yoongi who got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Both jungkook and namjoon waited for him to come out but even after 10 minutes, yoongi was still inside the bathroom.

"Hyung? You changed? Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked standing infront of the bathroom door. He looked back at namjoon when he got no reply from his hyung.

"KitKat? Are you ok? You need any hel-"

"I won't open the door until you promise me that you won't give me that big injection"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
18.8K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
47.7K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.