True Love Minsung Hyunin Chan...

Bởi AiYunaHime

Seungmin looked down in frustration, his big eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Because of Chan's actions' Seu... Xem Thêm

New Friends?
Good Idea
Why?
You can
Trip
Barely
Emergency
NOTICE *PLS READ*

keep it as a secret pls

122 16 6
Bởi AiYunaHime

"Minnie hurry up! Sunwoo is coming." Felix, who was watching Sunwoo, said and Seungmin's movements accelerated. After putting a sack on the hole they dig, he took Felix's hand and ran behind a tree to hide until Sunwoo arrives. As soon as Sunwoo reached the pit, Hyunjin called out, and he stopped on his tracks.

"Oh no! Hyunjin why do you have to stop him now?" Seungmin said, hitting his forehead. Hyunjin came and reached Sunwok, and both walked together. Hyunjin stood on the other side of the pit. Don't know whose fate. They stepped close to the pit and walked past it, neither of them falling into the trap.

The two hiding let out a deep sigh when they missed it. At the same time, both their faces were filled with disappointment. So much for trying to trick Sunwoo yet it didn't work. Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin and Sunwoo looked back when they heard someone scream 'Mom'. Everyone burst out laughing at the sight. It was Iseul who had fallen into the hole dug to trick Sunwoo.

Jeongin's mood changed when he saw Iseul fallen into the pit. One foot was inside the hole whole the other was on the ground. Laughing, Jeongin approached Felix. All the others gathered around and laughed. Sunwoo laughed and started capturing a video of the scene. Iseul was angry so Hyunjin stopped laughing. And he helped her to get up.

"Ahh. My stomach hurts." Seungmin sat on the ground, his hands clutching on his stomach.

"Where's Sungie?" After looking at every individual gathered, Jeongin noticed that Jisung was missing. Jeongin's question made everyone to look at each other.

When they asked Doyun, he said he did not know where Jisung was. Everyone panicked and rushed to find Jisung as soon as possible. Everyone started going in different directions.

Minho, who was next to Doyun, walked quickly without telling anyone, remembering that Jisung had gone to other side of the island a while ago.
* * * * *

Minho went to the other side and saw Jisung sitting facing towards the sea. Taking slow steps, he stopped behind Jisung.

Minho slowly put his hand on Jisung's shoulder. Startled, Jisung looked back. The shock Minho got when he saw Jisung's face was greater than the shock Jisung got by seeing him.

Both eyes were red and swollen, making them look smaller than before. His face was bloodshot. The water that came from crying were wiped so much, his nose looked particularly red. Even his lips were bright red by how much he bit on them. Tears were falling from his eyes, drop by drop, upon reaching his chin they fell to his shirt. Half of the neck of the shirt was drenched in tears.

Seeing Jisung's teary red face, Minho felt sharp thorns were pricked at his heart. He wanted to hide the innocent child on his chest. Like a piece of glass, without a single scratch on it. Minho, however, patiently controlled his feelings. In front of him is the right of his friend. Minho don't want to betray him.

When he saw Minho, Jisung quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with his thin fingers. He stood up and turned his back to Minho. When Jisung turned away, Minho stepped in front of him. And he looked at Jisung's red face. Not daring to stare at Minho, Jisung closed his eyes with tear-stained, long eyelashes.

"Why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong Sungie?" Minho asked, although he somewhat understood what happened. Jisung closed his eyes for a while without answering, then opened and looked at Minho. Then he turned his gaze to the sea in front of him.

"I want to scream very loudly. Let out the sadness in my heart." Jisung said without averting his eyes from the sea.

"Then scream loudly. If I can't stand it, I'll try to dig and hide." Minho said jokingly to make Jisung laugh. It succeeded. A faint smile appeared on Jisung's red lips. However, it didn't take a second before it faded. Then again he broke into tears.

"Sungie please stop crying. Pour out your feelings. I'm here to listen." Minho can't stand it. Yet he had no choice but to endure. Jisung looked at Minho in before beginning to speak.

"Why don't I matter to anyone? Why don't I get anyone's attention? Why does no one care about me?" Jisung let out the questions that had always been in his heart. The ones to which he didn't get any answers.

"You are sad because of whose care you didn't get?" Minho asked, putting both of his hands into the pockets of his grey shorts.

"I have a brother too. But my brother doesn't care for me like yoy care for Lix. He rarely says a word. He doesn't joke like you either. Other children's mothers' talk to them lovingly. But I don't remember my mother talking to me lovingly. Unlike how others boyfriends' treat them, Doyun doesn't treat me..." Jisung stopped. It was as if a lock had been placed on his tongue. Jisung lowered his head as he felt he had said so much he shouldn't have said. And he was surprised that he was able to tell Minho things he had never told anyone else before. However, even though he let out a little bit, he felt an indescribable satisfaction.

"Doyun what?" Minho asked when Jisung stopped his sentence. He was convinced of his assumption.

"I know you understood what I'm saying. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wrong your friend. Everyone has problems. I don't know why I said those words so easily. Especially to one of Doyun's friends'." He was worried that Minho might think badly of him.

"No, Sungie. It's not something to apologize for. Even though I'm a friend, I do notice Doyun's behavior. If you talk about it and your heart is at peace, then it's totally fine." Minho said. Jisung looked at Minho and nodded with a faint smile.

"Let's go. Everyone is looking for you Sungie because they don't know where you went." Minho said, smiling at Jisung.

"Minho." Minho who started walking, turned around when Jisung called.

"Thanks for listening to me. Can you keep it a secret from evryone else?" Jisung asked, walking with small steps towards Minho.

"Don't worry Beauty. Your secret is safe with me." Jisung smiled as Minho said it with a beautiful smile.

* * * * *

"Where did Sungie go? Did something really came and took Sungie away?" Seungmin looked at Felix with wide eyes.

"Watching horror movies, you only get such thoughts." Felix said, gently pushing Seungmin's head.

"But I'm very scared." Seungmin held Felix's hand tightly. Felix shook his head, looking at Jeongin. Jeongin tried to ask what Seungmin was talking about. However, someone said 'Jisung', before he can ask anything so he looked in that direction. The three friends walked towards Jisung when they saw Jisung coming behind Minho.

"Jisung, where have you gone? Is it not important to tell anyone? If anything happens to you, I'll be held responsible. I'm in charge of you. Did you forget what happened earlier today so quickly that you went on your own?" When he saw Jisung, Juwon asked, pretty mad. He was angry that Jisung didn't tell him.

Jisung was sad and embarrassed when Juwon spoke like that in front of everyone. He lowered his head, eyes watery, ready to shed tears. His three closest friends were shocked at how Juwon was so angry. 

"Juwon sorry. I forgot. Sungie told me he was going to the other side beach because you were busy playing." Minho said, putting his hand around Juwon's shoulder. Jisung looked at Minho in surprise, since he lied. Minho eyed Jisung to calm down.

Hearing Minho's word, Juwon's anger subsided. And he walked away from there. When Juwon left, Doyun approached Jisung. So the others also went a little farther to give them time.

* * * * *

Once home, Minho hurried to take a shower. Felix went to put the bag with the dishes in the kitchen. As he walked to the room, he heard Mrs.Lee coughing from the room, and opened the door. She was nowhere to be seen, so Felix entered the room. The bathroom was lit, so he walked to see if she was inside. Since the bathroom door was opened he peaked his head. She was standing by the sink staring at the mirror, in her own world.

"Mom, why are you staring in the mirror?" Mrs.Lee looked at him, startled by his voice. And she hurried out of the bathroom. 

"Lix also checks yourself in the mirror. So mom also checked how I look." Mrs.Lee said with a forced smile. However, Felix who staryed laughing didn't notice it.

"Did you just arrive? Where's your brother?" She asked.

"Yes, we just came. He went to take a bath." Felix replied.

"Then go and take a bath." Felix smiled at her before leaving the room.

* * * * *

Seungmin was playing with his phone on the sofa, after bathing. A little while later the phone started ringing. Seungmin's lips widened when he saw Chan's name on the screen. He quickly answered the call. Chan asked to meet him that night, as he was scheduled to leave the day after tomorrow. However, Seungmin refused as he knew that his mother wouldn't allow him to go out that night since he already went on a trip that day. Seungmin talked a lot and Chan agreed to meet Seungmin tomorrow night.

"So we will go tomorrow night?" Seungmin asked to make sure.

"Who are you talking to? Where are you going tomorrow night?" Mrs.Kim, who came into his room, asked when she heard him say that. He quickly hung up when he heard her voice. She kept looking at Seungmin suspiciously.

"It's because Sungie told me to go for a walk tonight and I said I'd go tomorrow night." He lied, sitting comfortably on the couch. Mrs.Kim still kept staring at him.

"Mom, why are you looking at me like that?" Seungmin was upset that Mrs.Kim kept looking at him that way.

"Are you hiding anything from me?" She asked, sitting next to him.

"What do I have to keep secret from you mom?" Seungmin asked, trying not to look at Mrs.Kim. 

"Actually, mom wanted to ask if your in a relationship with someone? Because I feel like that." Mrs.Kim asked the question that keeps making her uncomfortable.

"Mom doesn't want me to be in a relationship. So I'm not." Seungmin lied, lowering his head. He didn't want to lie to his mother. It wasn't easy for him to lie. But he doesn't want to leave Chan. So he didn't dare tell the truth.

"That's good. I don't want my son to do that while he's studying. If you're in a relationship, you can't pay attention to your studies. If your doing that, your father will be very angry." Mrs.Kim said, before telling him to eat dinner and left.

* * * * *

As soon as the bell rang, Jeongin put his bag on and started walking. Before he could get far, Hyunjin, who was taking big steps, caught up with him.

"Why are you walking so fast? Are you late for somewhere?" Hyunjin asked, walking alongside Jeongin. He shook his head without looking at Hyunjin.

"Are you still angry about what happened yesterday?" Hyunjin asked as Jeongin didn't say anything. Jeongin just shook his head without saying anything again.

"Something's wrong. No matter how rare you talk, you aren't someone who doesn't talk when others talk." Hyunjin didn't like the fact that Jeongin wasn't talking to him.

"You know Iseul gets angry when I talk to you. I don't want you two to fight because of me. I'll be embarrassed if she shout things in front of everyone. So for the best I shouldn't talk to you." Jeongin said, stopping at the gate.

"Iseul is in class. She won't be here within the next hour." Hyunjin also stopped next to Jeongin.

"You're right. She's in class. But I feel like he's got someone to watch over me." Hyunjin started laughing at Jeongin's words. However, Jeongin wasn't in the mood to joke. He really hates Iseul now.

"I know Iseul won't apologize for what happened yesterday. So I came to apologize instead." Hyunjin said, stopping laughing and becoming serious. Jeongin looked at Hyunjin.

"I don't have a grudge against anyone." With this, Jeongin wanted to walk home when a cycle stopped nearby.

Minho who was riding the cycle called out to Hyunjin and smiled at Jeongin. Jeongin smiled back.

"Innie where's are Lix?" Minho asked, taking a look around the school.

"They waited to practice for the business quiz. Did you come to fetch Lix? Didn't he tell you he will be late?" Jeongin explained.

"No, not to fetch Lix. I'm on my break. I saw the two of you here so I approached." Minho said causing Jeongin to look at Minho carefully. About 6 foot tall and athletic body, Minho was wearing a black shirt and pants and a black tie. His dark black hair was styled. In terms of beauty, Minho can compete with Hyunjin. However, the difference was that when he look at Hyunjin his heart goes crazy but he doesn't feel the same way when he look at Minho. Looking at the two young men nearby, Jeongin said 'bye'. 

"Innie are you going alone? Come on, I'll take you home. It's very hot today. Plus your house is so far away." Minho said to Jeongin. Jeongin looked at Hyunjin, who was also looking at him.

"I'll go on foot." Jeongin excused himself with a smile. However, since Minho insisted, Jeongin finally sat on the back of Minho's cycle. Minho started the cycle, and Jeongin looked at Hyunjin again. Hyunjin smiled and Jeongin smiled back. After watching the cycle turn by a corner, Hyunjin walked home.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5K 444 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
6.2K 226 16
For Hyunjin love is pain, for this reason he is afraid to fall in love, so he tries to avoid any too close relationship with people other than those...
16K 748 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...
6K 323 28
" 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚�...