The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐..
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-24(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-46(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-49

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5

16.2K 869 140
By nixni_

______________________________________

"Ji-jimin?" A loud gasp left from her mouth as she was in her sleepy form when her biggest crush and idol is literally Infront of her..

She quickly fixed her silk frock and tried to open her eyes widely to make sure she wasn't looking sleepy..

She stood straight looking at him with her round doe eyes and finally his gaze fell on the little figure standing in a dumbfounding way..

He smiled gently making her heart to beat rapidly..

"Jimin." A soft sound came from behind her and she looked back to see her Yuxi sister smiling at Jimin..

Yuxi's gaze fell on the little girl who was tightly holding on the rabbit while looking at her with slightly parted lips.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"
She asked gently taking her steps towards her little sister..

"I... I was-"

"This bunny." She showed her the bunny forwarding her hands towards her sister..

She chuckled at her nervousness and went towards Jimin making Y/N's soft heart to ache..

"So you really came." Yuxi smiled but his eyes were glancing back to
Y/N time to time..

"Jimin?" She called out and he turned his gaze towards her with an awkward smiled on his face.

"Yes?" He replied while Y/N was just hanging her head low..

"Let's get to our house, mom and dad must be waiting for you."

She held on his hands and walked from there while little Y/N just followed them from behind..

They all entered inside and sat down on the big dining chair.. Y/N raised her head to see her mom and dad bringing the foods to the table..

Their gaze fell on Y/N but they just ignored her existence making her to stay at her present position..

"Y/N, are you going to stand there whole day?" Yuxi asked with confusedness and Y/N immediately snapped out from her thoughts..

She gently shook her head and slowly approached them sitting down at the chair..

"Y/N.. There must be your homeworks, go and do it." Her mom spoke harshly and coldy while she nodded her head standing up from the chair feeling hurt..

"I hope you'll also come tomorrow in my birthday party." Jimin spoke unsurely trying to gain her attention..

She looked back while clutching on her skirt but her eyes caught the cold eyes of her mom that was indicating her to reject the offer..

She gently shook her head and gulped before speaking out.."I...I have school. I can't skip that." Y/N replied trying her best to hide away her tears and immediately ran from there towards her room..

She closed the door and sat down on the ground folding her legs and wiping away her tears..
She took out the paper from her bag and digged the pen brush to the ink..

She fixed the paper and swiped the pen brush to the paper while wiping away her tears..

Hiccups continuously left from her mouth as she was busy making the family picture..

She drew everyone while having a fake smile on her face when she felt the door opening..

She ignored it and kept staring at the draw made by her but the paper suddenly blew up making her eyes to widen up..

She turned back to see Jimin looking at the paper with his soft gaze.. She quickly stood up from there while lowering her head..

"You're quite good at drawing."
He complimented while forwarding himself towards the little figure..

The grip on her skirt tightened even more when he approached her.. He slowly raised her head through her chin and looked straight at her bright doe eyes that held confusedness..

"I hope you'll come to my birthday party tomorrow." He whispered near her ear bending down but got nothing in response except a little shook..

"Why?" He asked furrowing his brows. "Mo-mom doesn't want that." She replied trying to hide away her tears but it got more glossy..

"Why are you crying?" He asked coming near to her face and her breath hitched within a second..

He gently wiped away her tears and placed a kiss at her forehead.."I've invited you myself, no one will dare to disobey me."

His hot breath was falling on her plump lips but poor girl didn't understand anything.. He started coming near to her lips while she was still standing dumbfounded..

He smiled against her lips and looked at her doe confused eyes making him to stop his action immediately..

He quickly stood up from there while regretting about the things he thought to do with the little innocent girl..

The door suddenly opened revealing Yuxi and Y/N's soft gaze fell on her sister.. She backed away from Jimin and clutched on her skirt..

"Y/N, I've prepared breakfast for you. Go and eat it." Yuxi stated coming near to them but she smiled seeing the drawing..

Y/N was looking like a little child standing beside the family..
Yuxi took it on her hand and gave it back to Y/N..

Y/N quickly held it and ran away from there while Yuxi looked at Jimin with her passionate eyes..

She held on his neck and forwarded herself to kiss Jimin but he immediately went from there leaving Yuxi confused..

Y/N sat on chair while placing the food inside her mouth.."I'll get going now." Jimin spoke from behind and she looked back to see him slowly disappearing from her eyes..

Yuxi came annoyingly and sat down on the chair while placing her hand on her head..

"What is wrong with Jimin." She pouted while Y/N looked at her with her round eyes..

"Just eat for now and continue to do your homework.. I'll tell your teacher that you won't come tomorrow."

Y/N nodded her head and went towards her room to continue her homework..

The day just passed like that and her parents came at evening..

She quickly took the drawing in her hand that she made just to bring a smile in their face..

She held on it tightly and forwarded herself towards their room..

She was just going to step inside when the sudden voice stopped her at between..

"I think we should just abandon Y/N by now." Her father spoke while filling the wine glass with the wine..

"Why?" Her mom asked unsurely but the thought of abandoning the little girl also was coming on her mind..

"Can't you see how much trouble she has made? We made a bad impression on God Of Creation. See how furious he was that day."
Her father spoke in a way that was showing pure annoyance and irritation..

"I've had enough of her. Just throw her where she belonged to."

Y/N bit her lips while her doe eyes started filling up with tear.. She tightened the grip on her drawing and hid herself behind the wall listening to their conversation..

They were nonstop speaking bad about her while tears continuously flowed from her round eyes..

She looked down at the drawing with her glossy eyes and turned back but frowned when she saw her Yuxi sister looking at her with her soft gaze..

She looked straight at her eyes while sniffing and hiccupping and immediately lowered her gaze after sometime..

She quickly tried to run away from there but before she could do that Yuxi held her and pulled her towards her hugging her head tightly..

Y/N buried her face to her sister's chest while tightly holding on her sister's dress with her little shaky hands..

Yuxi caressed her hair but Y/N's breath started to get unusual making her to rush immediately towards her room..

She closed the door and wiped away her tears looking at the drawing..
She placed it down at the table and digged the brush to the ink and slowly removed her from the drawing by spreading the ink all over her portrait..

Now only the three were there in the drawing.. She took a deep breath trying to keep a fake smile on her face and layed down on the bed wiping her tears..

It was already morning and all of them were getting ready whereas Y/N just wore a simple frock and waited for them to finish..

Yuxi was wearing a beautiful and long gown making her to shine brightly..
She fixed the ornament on her neck and approached Y/N holding her little hands..

"Shall we go now?" Yuxi asked while Y/N nodded..

The parents were not showing any emotion to Y/N.. They all started reaching near to the heaven gate that will lead to the heaven's largest palace where all the gods and goddesses gather up..

Y/N slowly raised her little head and her lips formed a smile as she could finally witness the most famous heaven palace..

They all went inside to see there many crowds..

Of course, why wouldn't be there..

It's the birthday party of the most loved god, Park Jimin!! Also known as 'God of Charm'..

The only son of God Of Creation..

All fairies were gathered together to witness there crush.. Their eyes were searching for Park Jimin continuously.

But he was nowhere to be found..
Y/N's eyes were also searching for him but her head lowered when she couldn't find him..

She still remembers the first encounter with him.. She was just a kid who was sleeping peacefully on her classroom..

She didn't even realise that the Park Jimin was visiting the school..

Everyone were busy screaming and cheering seeing their crush while the little girl was busy sleeping and snoring..

He went inside the magical class while everyone bowed down to him except that little girl..He approached near to the sleeping figure and a chuckle left from his mouth witnessing something cute..

The master's eyes widened up and they immediately tried to wake Y/N from her sleep..

He gestured from his hands to stop immediately at their position while the little figure slowly start to move..

Her sleepy eyes opened up in a slow speed but it immediately widen up seeing everyone gathering towards her and looking straight at her soul..

She stood up from her seat while rubbing her eyes but she was amazed by the beauty of the man standing just Infront of her..

Y/N immediately came back to her sense when her sister started dragging her inside the hall..

The God Of Creation was sitting on the throne while the other gods were sitting on their respective place..

Y/N sat just next to her sister while lowering her head.. The loud screams of fairies made it clear that Jimin was coming inside the hall..

Y/N's lips formed a slight smile when she saw her crush going towards the throne placed next to God Of Creation.

Everyone cheered themselves and sipped the wine while Y/N was sitting dumbfounding..

The day just passed by and now it was time for the personal gathering of two family 'Water and the Creation One.'

The dance ritual were going on while the two families were exchanging their wine to each other..

Jimin was busy looking at Y/N but the sudden statement made Y/N's heart to immediately ache..

"So when is the marriage between Yuxi and Jimin going to take place?" God Of Water asked while Yuxi was smiling secretly to herself..

"Let's do it in few days." God of Creation added in the conversation while Y/N's heart was clenching badly.

Jimin had no interest in listening to this conversation..

Y/N looked towards her mom who was indicating her to get out from the gathering.. She quickly stood up from there and ran outside making Jimin confused..

She went towards the magical forest finding a little bit of peace there..
She wanted to cry out loudly and leave everything behind..

She don't know why her parents are suddenly behaving like that with her..
She clutched on her skirt tightly while tears fell down from her doe eyes..

She took a deep breath and roamed around when a mysterious and wild voice echoed in her ears..

She felt scared and immediately turned back but she fell on her butt seeing a giant monster coming near to her..

The wild monster foot was the same size as the whole figure of the little girl..

She crawled back as he brought his leg up in the air to crush her totally but a sudden force made the monster to fall down harshly..

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.3K 21
Taekook ff in which God of Sex Jeon Jeongguk is deprived of having a perfect orgasm even after trying his charms and power numerous times on the ange...
212K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
52K 2.6K 17
"แดกแด‡ แดแดœsแด› วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส สŸแดษขษชแด„ แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข & แด€สŸสŸ-แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ษขแดแด…, แดกสœแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡s า“แด€แดœสŸแด›ส สœแดœแดแด€ษดs & แด›สœแด‡ษด ส™สŸแด€แดแด‡s แด›สœแด‡แด า“แดส€ สœษชs แดแดกษด แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s." -G...
50.4K 3K 30
"Jeon jungkook is the curse that kim taehyung wants" Kalopsia- was the largest magic empire of the era ruled by the magic emperor kim taehyung.. Kim...