CALM IN HIS STORM

By HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
β™‘[1]β™‘
β™‘[2]β™‘
β™‘[3]β™‘
β™‘[5]β™‘
β™‘[6]β™‘
β™‘[7]β™‘
β™‘[8]β™‘
β™‘[9]β™‘
β™‘[10]β™‘
β™‘[11]β™‘
β™‘[12]β™‘
β™‘[13]β™‘
Very important
β™‘[14]β™‘
β™‘[15]β™‘
β™‘[16]β™‘
β™‘[17]β™‘
β™‘[18]β™‘
β™‘[19]β™‘
β™‘[20]β™‘
β™‘[21]β™‘
β™‘[22]β™‘

β™‘[4]β™‘

2.1K 141 28
By HJwritesTK

Your comments keep me going. So, please comment.❤

2.1k words

TH: Mom!!! Water!!!

Taehyung screamed as he tiredly plopped on the sofa. Taehyung brought him a water bottle and passed it.

TH: Thank you, Yongie.

He gulped the water, basically inhaling them. Taeyong sat on the sofa and got back to his iPad.

Taehyung put his bag on his lap and searched for something. He took out the new headphones Taeyong asked and showed it to him.

TY: Oh my God!! Thank you hyung!!

He was about to snatch it from Taehyung but Taehyung didn't let him.

TH: Give hyung a kiss and it's all yours.

He said pointing at his cheek. Taeyong scrunched his nose in disgust.

TY: Hyung... stop this. This is what I...

TH: Ok. Ok. Fine. Take it.

Taehyung said giggling feeling satisfied at the reaction he got from teasing.

Taeyong quickly took it from his hands and Taehyung pinched his cheeks lovingly. This time Taeyong didn't protest, he was too busy checking his new gadget.

TH: Where is mom?

He asked as he looked around the house.

TY: She went out.

Taehyung frowned loooking at Taeyong. They never leave Taeyong alone.

TH: What? She left you alone.

TY: She called you a lot of times. But you didn't pick up.

Taehyung hummed fishing out his phone to call his mother. But before he could do so, he saw his parents walk inside the living room.

WS: Hey. You are back. How was your first day?

TH: It was great. I made so many friends. I know almost everyone from my class. But there weren't any classes today. By the way, where were you guys? Did you come together?

They didn't answer him. They silently walked towards him and sat next to him.

WS: We wanted to talk to you about something?

TH: You are scaring me.

Taehyung spoke nevously. His father immediately cupped his cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

WS: Hey. There is nothing to worry about. It's just that... your mom wants to work. She wants to know your opinion on it.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief and turns towards his mother who was nervous.

TH: Mom, why are you tensed? You can work if you want to. You don't need our approval. We will support you in whatever you want to do.

Their parents decided this to stabilize their financial condition but their kids didn't have to know that.

Somin smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

SM: Thank you so much baby. I am worried that I won't be able to spend much time with you. I only have Sunday to myself.

Taehyung put his hand on hers and squeezed it to ease her worries.

TH: Mom, you've spent all your life for me. For Taeyong. I know he is still young but he has his hyung and on sundays he is all yours.

SM: I am looking for nannys on Saturdays for Taeyong. No one will be here to make care of him.

TH: There is no need for such thing. I don't trust Yongie with some stranger. I will take care of it. On Saturdays I will have classes for a couple of hours. You know what, forget about everything. He is my responsibility on Saturday and yours on Sunday. Deal?

He asked playfully holding his hand our for his mother to shake. Somin shook her head at his antics and shook his hand.

SM: Deal.

She brought his hand to her lips and pecked on back of his hand with tears in her eyes, grateful for such a wonderful son.

.

E: Dude... I think I am going to die.

Eunwoo said groaning dramatically as he leaned his head on Yugyeom's shoulder for support.

E: This hangover is killing me. I don't think I've had enough sleep.

Y: Ya. I can clearly see that. Your dark circles are screaming that you are high on some sh*t and didn't have enough sleep.

He raised his head from his shoulder and looked at Jungkook who was silently walking towards their block.

E: Look at him. He looks absolutely fine. I didn't even take a chick home last night. He was more drunk than me, more high than me and even took a chick home. He probably stayed up all night fvcking her and yet he is absolutely fine and normal.

Yugyeom giggled at his complains, ignoring all the stares of the students around them, alreday very much used to the attention. Perks of being friends with the the one and only Jeon.

JK: I have a high tolerance. If it makes you feel any better, I had a bad hangover this morning...

Eunwoo was a little satisfied until his heard Jungkook's next words.

JK: But I had a unique and wild way to chase it away.

Y: Ya, chased it away along with your orgasm.

He rolled his eyes as Jungkook smirked, thinking about his eventful morning.

They halted in their steps, when they saw crowd gathered at a distance. Eunwoo stopped a student who was excitedly walking towards the crowd.

E: What's happening?

He looked at Eunwoo then back at Jungkook and gulped.

X: I--Th-- Kai sunbae is beating someone up.

Y: You can go.

E: God. Same old boring stuff. I thought something interesting was happening.

Jungkook hummed as they made their way inside the block, already very much used to Kai's bullying. They never interfere with his business. Even they bully sometimes but not as much, just enough to remind people about them.

Jungkook is two years younger than Kai, but he is the only person Kai doesn't cross his path with.

Kai is the son of the principal and Jeon is the son of the trustee. The university basically runs on his money.

E: He probably must've had a field day yesterday with new students.

JK: I am sure we didn't miss anything important. Atleast we had a good time.

Jungkook winked cheekily at their friends and put their books in the lockers, setting everything for their first class. He winked at the girl who was basically undressing him from the time he walked in.

Her cheeks immediately flushed pink, already on cloud 9 for being noticed by Jeon Jungkook.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes at his actions.

Y: Keep it in your pants Jungkook. It's not like you are going to release so early in the morning. The first class is going to start anyway.

Jungkook smirked as he follwed his friends to their class.

JK: I mean, it's not a bad thought.

.

Kai was hitting the boy mercilessly, who dared to park in his spot. He was making sure, people like him know their place.

He didn't care about the crowd that gathered around to watch the show. He feels like this is a way of conveying to the other kids not to mess with him.

He suddenly stopped hitting when he spotted a familiar black fluffy haired man walking towards the crowd with a frown on his face.

He widened his eyes and immediately pulled the guy up from his collar and pushed him towards his friends. He quickly wiped the blood off his knuckles and blended in the crowd.

He casually walked out of the crowd and stood right in front of Taehyung who was about to reach them.

K: Hey.

TH: Hi Smoking Sunbae.

Kai smiled as he looked at Taehyung, scanning his figure. His eyes stopping at his slightly visible cleavage and collarbones for few moments before they returned to his face.

Taehyung was busy looking behind him, standing on his tippy toes, trying to peep through crowd to look at what was happening.

TH: Why is everyone gathered? Is there something going on?

Suddenly, he widened his comically and continued.

TH: Is it a celebrity? An idol? Oh my god!! I've never seen a celebrity before. I heard few of them attend Seoul university. I--

K: Taehyung. Breathe. No. It's not a celebrity. Just some stupid fight people like us doesn't want to get involved in.

Taehyung made an 'o' with his lips and nodded understandingly, feeling a little disappointed that it's not an idol.

K: How was your first day yesterday?

Kai already caught up on the fact that Taehyung is an extrovert and like to make friends. Now he is using it to his advantage.

TH: It was good. I loved it. I made many friends in my class. I am very excited for today.

He looked at his watch and widened his eyes.

TH: Oh my god. I don't want to be late for my first.

K: But there's still some time.

TH: I have to greet many from my class. See you around Smoking Sunbae.

He turned around and hopped towards his block not bothering to wait for Kai's reply.

K: Hey, call me Kai Subae!!!

He screamed behind him.

TH: Okay, Smoking Sunbae!!!

He screamed back and waved at him withough turning around and disappeared from his sight.

He walked towards his allotted locker and arranged his books. He put the necessary books in his bag. He frowned when he couldn't find his schedule paper.

TH: Oh god. I think I forgot to bring it. It's okay, Tae. You remember what your first class number is. Was it 1C or 1D. I remember my first two classes are 1C and 1D but I don't know which one is the first one.

He was talking in low voice to himself with a pout on his face. He thought of asking for help but he was determined to do it without any help.

He confusedly looked at one corridor that leads to 1C and the othe one leads to 1D.

TH: It's 1D. Yes. I remember now.

He confidently spoke patting his back. He walked towards the room 1D with his head held high and puffed chest, feeling proud for cracking it himself.

He smiled widely when he reached the door. He held the handle and opened it. He stepped in and saw the room was empty until he looked towards the professor's desk.

A man with his head thrown back as low grunts and moans left his lips. He could see him holding the girl's hair in a tight grip who was kneeled in front of him, holding his thighs. His jeans pooled near his knees.

He could hear the lewd noises that filled the room. Everything happens in a snap and before he could register what was going on his eyes met the other's doe ones.

The sweating man halted his hand moments and stared at the intruder breathing heavily, irritation laced in his glare. The woman whined impatiently asking him to continue using her mouth.

He looked at the man and back at the woman, then back at the man. She was giving him a head. A fricking bl*wjob.

Everything happened in a second. Taehyung widened his eyes when he finally understood the situation he was in.

TH: Aaahhhhhhhhhhh.....

He screamed on top of his lungs covering his eyes with both of his hands.

TH: Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Forgive me.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued to bob her head to his liking not caring about the man who was going crazy.

JK: Out.

Taehyung slowly peeked through his fingers to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him, biting his lips to stop his moans.

TH: Huh?

He asked innocently.

JK: GET OUT!!!

Jungkook screamed startling Taehyung who immediately left the room with his eyes still closed, bumping into the door as a result.

He closed the door behind him and was about to leave but halted in his steps and hugged in anger for screaming at him.

He turned around and opened the door with his eyes shut tight and closed both his ears with his index fingers.

TH: You are a dirty, dirty man!!

He screamed and left with same closed eyes and ears. Jungkook let out a sigh, no longer in the mood.

He tightened his grip on her hair, fastening the pace and chased his orgasm.

He quickly pulled his pants up, buttoning them as soon as her mouth left his member.

X: Who was he?

She asked wiping the cum on the side of her lips, cursing the intruder for spoiling their moment before she could have him inside her.

He shrugged his shoulder carelessly, pushing his hair back to set them in place.

JK: Clearly, I am not into voyerism.

He muttered under his breath and left the room to attend his first class.

Taehyung on the other hand was cursing himself on his way to 1C, hitting his lips with his palm.

TH: Stupid Tae. Can't you just shut your mouth. What was the need to call him dirty? Oh god! I hope I don't run into him again.

To be continued...

End of Chapter 4

✌👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 384 11
Jeon Jungkook owns a village and thinks that he owns the world. But one fine day - he meets Kim Taehyung who changes his opinion with just one slap o...
7.7K 327 16
What if like Naira akshi also left home.Kaira are alive in this story and Aru is there daughter.But Akshu doesn't hates Naira but she left due to the...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
20.8K 682 18
Alma Lefay Peregrine x female reader Alma Lefay peregrine the head mistress of a loop in wales is one day met with a mysterious Knock on the door lea...