little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[05] ━━━ animal attack

1.1K 30 1
By makexaxwish

                 ━━━five━━━

        ━━━animal attack━━━

                            °•✿•°

walking out of the high school at night was lydia martin and one of her friends, the red head waving a goodbye to the girl as she neared the parking lot.

the martin was seen nearing towards her car, when she smelt the high stench of blood, this confusing the young red head.

lydia frowns, then her seeing a pool of dark red blood flowing down, lydia staring down at the blood confusingly.

lydia then looked around, her eyes connecting with a yellow car, blood smeared all over the car.

a dead body on the hood of the car, lifelessly lying there, blood all over the person's body and car, bite marks all over the person's neck, throat ripped out.

lydia then let out an ear-piercing scream, terror in her green eyes.

                            °•✿•°

aurora was seen sitting on the couch in the living room, the next morning, her soccer ball in her hands, throwing it from one hand to the other, a bored pout on her lips, sighing out.

"there's my favorite niece!"

aurora, hearing the familiar voice, couldn't believe her eyes, she then turned around, seeing her uncle, her green eyes lighting up.

a happy gasp escaping aurora. "uncle sylvester!"

aurora then jumped over the couch, jumping in her uncle's arms, who caught her.

inside aurora's room, sylvester was seen looking at aurora's accomplishments, and grew impressed with his niece.

"woah, you won all these? this is very impressive, rory." sylvester says impressed.

"yeah, i know." aurora smiles.

"why is it packed away? talent like this should be shown." sylvester says appalled.

"well..." aurora sighs out unhappily, slumping herself on the bed.

"it would have meant something to me if i had someone to share it with." aurora sadly smiled.

sylvester then sat next to aurora, holding onto her face.

"you'll always have me, my sweet niece." sylvester softly says.

his head rested onto the girl, aurora then hugging sylvester, smiling at him.

"i'm so happy you're here." aurora excitedly and happily says, sighing out in relief.

sylvester just hummed in response, hugging his niece back.

                            °•✿•°

an impatient stiles stilinski walked through the halls, phone in his hands, talking with scott, who was somewhere with allison.

scott decided to take allison somewhere, just wanting them to be alone, since it was her birthday.

now scott had to deal with stiles exploding all the problems that he was supposed to be dealing with.

"another guy's dead, the soccer coach is dead, lydia's totally m.i.a, jackson looks like he has a time bomb inserted on his face!"

"lydia found the coach's dead body, pool of blood, bite marks all over the body, throat all ripped out, rumor is animal attack, but, with things going on here, i don't think so." stiles shook his head.

"fix it." stiles demands.

scott then sighed out over the phone. "i'll see what i can do."

"oh, no, no, you cannot just see, you have to do-." stiles was saying over the phone, but then heard it being hanged up.

"did he just? oh, he hanged up." stiles grumbled.

stiles then sighs, shaking his head, going down the halls.

                            °•✿•°

at the parents teacher conference erik and claire novak was seen sitting in front of mr. harris.

"she seems like a level headed girl, always got her head on straight, nothing could ever make her lose focus, but, i think she just pushes herself a little too hard, like she's trying to gain attention from someone, to impress them." mr. harris states.

"you two must be proud, a wonderful daughter you two have grown." mr. harris complimented.

"she's not our daughter, she doesn't even have our last name." erik coldly says.

"um, uh, well, her uncle... sylvester de lune, he gave her that last name and she has always liked it and she goes by it." mr. harris awkwardly says.

"she's adopted." claire says a little more warmer.

"oh, she never said anything about that." mr. harris says surprised.

"she kinda doesn't know." claire states.

"well, she seems very understanding."

"why does it matter? it's not like caring is something we feel when it comes to a girl like that ." erik harshly says.

claire smiles awkwardly as she noticed the way how mr. harris was looking at them, her then glaring at her husband.

later on in the day, they both were seen walking out of the school building.

"good job in stating your true feelings about aurora." claire sarcastically comments.

"you know how i feel about her, and you getting attached to her won't bring success to our mission, we have gotten so far, and we're so close, claire." erik then glares.

"so close to destroying something that can end us, why do you think we ended HER?" erik then says.

"i'm not attached." claire denied.

"good, because monsters like that doesn't deserve anything good." erik states.

"her father, her real father is a perfect example of that, she did take after her father to be what she will be." erik then concluded.

                            °•✿•°

aurora had an angered but confused expression on her face as she stared at her 'father', she had started to grow tired of trying to be the best daughter to him time and time again, and everytime she tried, nothing worked.

"you always see my mistakes, not maeve!" aurora angrily says, pointing at the older blonde.

"it's always me! i have tried to be good, but, you never see that! all you see is a weak, pathetic, broken little girl." aurora cried.

"because that's what you are." erik coldly says.

aurora gasped, hurt and sadness in her eyes.

"dad! what are you doing?" maeve stared at him in shock.

"how can you be so mean? to me? to your own daughter?" aurora felt tears prickling in her green eyes.

"you are not my daughter, and i am not your father!"

erik shouted in anger and frustrated, aurora stepping back in shock and hurt.

"i'm tired, why didn't either one of you tell her the truth?" erik then boredly says.

aurora becoming confused even by her hurting state, stared at her mother and sister.

"truth?"

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
7.6K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
7.6K 300 66
'they're not werewolves, then what the hell are they?' a raven haired man pondered as he stared at two teens from afar. a buzzcut teen then teasingly...