BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

Oleh Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I
Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival

2K 45 45
Oleh Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy POV

The Next Day in UA High School...

Yaoyorozu came along to my seat, we had bonded pretty well since the first day I met her. She was a beautiful raven-haired girl who was like an elder sister to me. She helped me with my History and some other subjects. I helped her in the area of her Quirk. I taught her some martial arts skills just in case her Quirk didn't hold up.

I also taught her to not rely on her Quirk too much and apparently it paid off. Well, she came over to my seat to talk about a new brand of tea that came out recently. I was actually a bit interested because the recipe was a bit similar to my grandfather's famous 'Tok Aba Special Hot Chocolate!' Did they steal the recipe? Definitely not.

『Homeroom is starting...』Mr. Aizawa said as he walked into the class.『I know it's been a while, but the fight's not yet over.』

『Fight...?』Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

『Don't tell me...』Midoriya said.

『The villains again?!!』Mineta cried in panic.

『The UA Sports Festival is drawing near.』Mr. Aizawa said.

That's a super normal school event!!!』Everyone said in joy.

『But wait...』Kaminari said.

『Is it okay to have a Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?』Jirou asked. Everyone glanced at Mr. Aizawa for an answer.

『Apparently they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is as solid as rock by holding the sports Festival. The security will also be strengthened to five times that of the previous years. Above all, the sports festival is a huge chance. It cannot be cancelled because of a few villains.』Mr. Aizawa explained.

『In the days before Quirks, sports fans were obsessed over the Olympics. When powers became part of the equation, the UA Sports Festival became the most watched sporting event. So, the Sports Festival is an opportunity to showcase your abilities in different competitions in order to be scouted by the Pro Heroes and Support Agencies』Mr. Aizawa elaborated more on what he had already said.

『After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick!』Kaminari exclaimed, turning to face Jirou.

『But a lot of people lose their chance to become autonomous and become everlasting sidekicks afterwards. Kaminari, I feel you'll become one of them, since you're dumb.』Jirou said, smirking at the lightning user.

『Hey!』Kaminari shouted.

'That was harsh...' Boboiboy thought, looking at the two.

『Of course, by joining a famous hero agency, you get more exposure and recognition. Time is limited. If you're planning to go pro, then this experience will open up a path to your future. One shot year and three chances in all. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack of on your preparations.』Mr. Aizawa said seriously.

『Yes sir!!!』The whole class said.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

I cleared my desk. This is my another day in my new school. It is pretty much like any other school except that we have some extra courses that concern our future career as heroes. Like Hero Informatics Class and Quirk History. 'Sports Festival, huh? Last time I participated in one that was a normal one every school organised. But I highly doubt this one will be normal.' I thought.

『I feel really excited!』Kaminari said, after class ended.

『If we put on a good show and stand out we'd have taken the first step to becoming a pro!』Sero pointed out, excited too.

『We will only receive a few chances we cannot afford to lose it.』Tokoyami said.

『I'm getting kind of nervous now. I'll need to stand out at the famed Sports Festival!』Hagakure said.

『How ironic!』Fang exclaimed.

『Fang...!』Ying shouted, cautioning said person.

『It'll be hard to stand out with the kind of Quirk you have, Hagakure-san. You'd have to do something flashy to get noticed.』I stated.

『True...』Kaminari agreed with me.

『Oh dear what will I do?』Aoyama said.『Maybe I'll just stand out and show them my sparkling self. So the scouts won't be able to stop looking at me right?』Aoyama turned to Kouda for an answer.

Kouda knew that he wouldn't be let off the hook without answer, so he nodded his head.

『Everyone's so into it...!』 Midoriya thought. All of a sudden, I felt a menacing aura emitting from Uraraka.

『Deku-kun, Iida-kun, Boboiboy! Let's do our best!』Uraraka said, getting into a determined mood.

『Uraraka-san, your face...! It's...』Midoriya stuttered.

Uraraka turned to the rest of the class,『Everyone, I'm going to do my best!』

『Y-Yeah...』

『What's wrong...? Your personality's all over the place.』Kirishima stated flatly.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator POV

Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka were walking in the hallway. Suddenly, Midoriya turned to Uraraka and asked, 『Uraraka-san! Why did you decide to become a hero?』

『It's because of ummm... money』Uraraka replied a bit embarrassed.

『MONEY?!!』The two boys asked in shock.

『To boil it down simply, yes.』Uraraka said, cheeks slightly flushed from embarrassment.『Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason! You two have such admirable and notable motivations compared to mine. 』

『How is being a hero for money an unwholesome reason?! Everyone have their reasons for becoming heroes!』Iida asked.

『Yeah, it was just unexpected...』Midoriya said.

『My family owns a construction company. But we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't information I'm supposed to be leaking but...』Uraraka said, trailing off.

『But wait, with her kind of Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring costs down, right?』Midoriya asked.

『She could make any raw material float, no heavy equipment will be required. 』Iida pointed out.

『I know right? That's what I've been trying to tell my parents since I was little but...』

Flashback...

『Daddy, Mommy, I wanna help you guys in your business.』

『No, Ochaco, we'd prefer you realize your dream... then you can take us all to Hawaii.』

Flashback ends.

『I'll definitely become a hero and make money, and let my parents take it easy!』Uraraka exclaimed with a determined face.

『Bravo! Uraraka-san! Bravo!』Iida shouted clapping his hands at a very fast pace. Midoriya smiled at Uraraka's determination.

『HAHAHAHAHA... YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE!!!』All Might appeared out of nowhere

『All Might?!』Midoriya questioned, shocked.

『Lunch...?』All Might asked.

『He's like a maiden!』Uraraka exclaimed.

『How about it?』All Might asked again.

Midoriya glanced at Iida and Uraraka for the permission to go with All Might. Iida nodded. Midoriya joined All Might in the Teachers' Lounge.
.
.
.
.
.

『I wonder what All Might wanted with Deku-kun.』Uraraka said.

『I heard that's when All Might was attacked by the villains during the USJ incident, he rushed out alone to help. Perhaps it's about that?』

『Oh, yeah!』Uraraka realised.

『 Remember what Asui said on the bus? 'Your Quirk is similar to All Might's.' The boundless power they both have are similar too, so, maybe All Might has taken a liking to him. He's amazing.』Iida commented.

But unknown to them a certain heterochromic teen was eavesdropping.
'All Might... Izuku Midoriya...'

『Damn! Class today was really boring...』Gopal said, yawning as he was walking towards Iida and Uraraka.

『Especially when it was World History, my worst subject.』Boboiboy agreed, Yaya and Ying walking behind him. Fang was walking at the front of the group. (What was he trying to imply? That he's the leader?)

『Guys, where's Midoriya...?』Boboiboy asked Iida and Uraraka.

『Oh, he went with All Might to the Teachers' Lounge...』Uraraka answered.

『Oh, is that so...?』Boboiboy asked with a menacing look.『So he went there to escape, huh? Give me back my eraser, Dammit!』He shouted. Everyone in the café heard and turned to him.

『Oh... Gomen.』Boboiboy apologised, scratching his un-itchy face.

(Author's Note: Gomen means Sorry.)

'Baka...!' Fang thought.

A group of girls in the café giggled and went back to what they were talking about.『He's cute.』A girl from another group commented. The rest of her group laughed. Fang was the only one from the KKTG that heard this anyway. A tick mark appeared on his forehead.

『See you later guys. I'm gonna go look for Izuku.』

(Author's note: Only Boboiboy calls Midoriya, Izuku, 'cause he's particularly close to him.)

『He's hopeless...』Fang flatly stated. Iida and Uraraka were speechless. 'Majikayo...?' They both thought simultaneously.
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy was walking down the hall to the Teachers' Lounge. As he got there, he wanted to open the door but he heard some voices. He didn't want to interrupt them so he decided to wait.

『... You don't have to apologise! Man we really are alike, you and me. Have some tea.』

『Arigatou...』Midoriya said.

(Author's note: Arigatou means Thanks.)

『More importantly, about sports festival. You still can't regulate One For All, can you? What'll you do?』All Might asked. 'One For All...? What's that?' Boboiboy thought.

Midoriya sighed a bit, but all of a sudden he remembered something『But there was one time...! When I aimed a smash at that brain villain, there was no backlash.』'Is there supposed to be?' Boboiboy thought, again.

『Oh yeah, you mentioned that! What was different?』All Might asked.

『Different... the biggest difference between that and the One For All that I'd been using was... it was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person...』Midoriya answered.

『Hmm... looks like you succeed in and putting on the brakes unconsciously... Anyway that progress I'm glad. Now drink up.』All Might said.

『Hai, Ittadakimasu...』Midoriya thanked All Might.

『Frankly I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace...』All Might said.

『No way...』Midoriya disagreed.

『And some of those with built-up villainous intent are starting to realise.』All Might revealed. Midoriya gasped.

『I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me...』

Flashback...

『I want to be like you. I want to become the greatest superhero, like you. Saving people with the fearless smile!

Flashback ends

『You still feel the same as you did back then, don't you?』

『Hai!』Midoriya answered.

『Then the time has come for you to show that the UA sports festival is something pro heroes- no, the whole country, is watching closely. A big event! That is what I brought you here to talk about! The next All Might... The fledgling symbol of peace... Izuku Midoriya... I want you to tell the world, 'I am here!'』

『Ummm... excuse me, sir? Or should I say All Might?』Boboiboy asked, scratching his head. He shut the door behind him.『I'm sorry. It's not like I meant to eavesdrop, it's just that I didn't want to disturb your talk so I ended up hearing everything. Gomen na'sai.』

(Author's note: Gomen na'sai means I'm very sorry)

『Oh... it's okay, young Boboiboy. This information was kept secret in order to keep people safe, but... since it's you that heard it, it must be okay.』All Might emphasized the you, knowing Boboiboy could keep a secret.

『Now, quick question, what kind of 'backlash' does Midoriya have when using his Quirk?』

Midoriya looked at All Might. All Might got the message and nodded. Midoriya sighed and started telling the story.
.
.
.
.
.

Midoriya had finished explaining everything about One For All to Boboiboy. It felt so good releasing the pent-up secrets inside, out. All Might also told the story of how he became skinny. A villain had crushed one of his lungs in a fight and so on.

Boboiboy was in deep thought.『So you break your arms using your Quirk, huh?』He murmured.『Wait, from what I've heard from you right now, One For All's a power-up type, right?』He asked for confirmation.

All Might rose a thumbs up.

『W-W-Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute here. You know your Quirk but you still don't know how to use it?! It's technically in the name.』Boboiboy said, startled.

『I d-don't get you...』Midoriya said, meaning that Boboiboy should elaborate more.

『Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let's get something right here... You eat food, don't you Midoriya?』

『Yeah-』Midoriya was answering before he got cut off by Boboiboy.

『When you eat your meals, is it in only one place that you're refreshed?!』

『No-』

『Exactly!』

『I still don't understand...』

『Do I have to freakin' spell it our for you? When you wanna use One For All, you don't just let it all out in one area, you use it to amplify the strength and speed of your whole body too!』Boboiboy said.

『Ah... YOU'RE RIGHT!!!』Midoriya shouted, his face clearing up.

『Oh shit. Is your thinking that 'not flexible'?』Boboiboy asked.

Midoriya started thinking, 'I'll have to let the power flow throughout every inlet of my body, so-' His thoughts got cut off by All Might, who said,『Aiyayayayaya... don't destroy this place, let's go do it in the school's training gym.』

『Oh, yeah...』Midoriya said, following Boboiboy who was leading the way.
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy helped Midoriya find out where his present limit with One For All was.

They found out that it was 5% OFA he could use at the moment.『Now let's see how you'll fare against me.』Boboiboy suggested.『Fare against you?!! You've got to be kidding me.』

『Believe in yourself a little, Dammit!』

Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind!

『Oh, shit.』Midoriya said. 'The author wants me to die, doesn't he...?' Midoriya is thinking.

They fought against each other, Wind vs Midoriya. Wind thrashed Midoriya.

『You're way too stiff. That's your problem.』Boboiboy said, after changing back into his original form. He helped Midoriya up.

Boboiboy had taught Midoriya how to be flexible, not only in thinking, but also in physical areas. When Midoriya was manageable, he decided to teach him some martial arts moves.

They sparred again. Midoriya managed to beat Wind.『You're able to beat my Wind Element now, huh? Then what about...

Elemental Power! Boboiboy Water!
Water Spheres!』

He threw 2 balls of water towards Midoriya.

Midoriya dodged them.

『Water Geysers!』

The geysers that Water made, threw Midoriya towards the roof, making him hit it. Some of the water squeezed their way into his windpipe. He started choking. Water managed to control his said element and got the water out of Midoriya's system. Midoriya sputtered out some more water. Water turned back to normal Boboiboy.

『Heck, that was an overkill!』Midoriya stated the obvious.『Almost got knocked out by hitting a concrete roof, only kept conscious by the water entering my lungs. And that was even choking me. Boboiboy, you're really strong.』

『You too Midoriya. Let's try Fire this time. Shall we?』

『You wish! I'm tired you know.』Midoriya said.

『C'mon Midoriya! If you can't win against my Water Element, there's no way in hell you're winning against my Fire, Lightning or Light elements. And you're aiming to beat that, right? Then go beyond-』Boboiboy was saying, before getting cut off.

『I know that motto, okay? J-Just need to... catch... my breath.』Midoriya stuttered.

They sparred again and again and again. Boboiboy using his Water and Fire elements turn by turn every round.

He never really did surpass Water.

All Might was happy seeing two of his students preparing themselves for the upcoming event with smiling faces. He was proud of both of them.

Later on, as Boboiboy was walking to the house with the rest of the KKTG, he suddenly realised something, 『DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL!! I FORGOT MY ERASER WITH IZUKU AGAIN!!!』

~So what were you doing in the Teachers' Lounge all that time, huh?!~ Ying queried.

~Idiot...~ Fang insulted him.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, at lunch break, All Might, Midoriya and Boboiboy, met at the Teachers' Lounge again.

『You said I should tell the world that I am here, All Might... how do I do that?』Midoriya asked.

『You know the Sports Festival system, right?』All Might asked.

『Yes, of course. The support, business, general studies, and hero courses come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class. Here, the students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade.』Midoriya explained.

『That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got.』All Might pointed out.

『Yeah...』Midoriya agreed. All Might's chair suddenly fell over.

『I mean, what you say is absolutely correct! But honestly, it's kind of hard to get completely into it right after what just happened. Besides All Might is already teaching me so I'm not as motivated to stand out at the sports festival. In the first place, I didn't think I could stand out at all in the sports festival, but thanks to Boboiboy I'm doing better off. But I also did terribly in the fitness tests-』

『No one's better at spouting nonsense than you.』All Might exclaimed, blood spraying out from his mouth.

『I swear, you got it All Might.』Boboiboy agreed.

『Nonsense?』Midoriya asked.

『Those who are always aiming for the top and those who aren't. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society. I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you won't forget how you felt back at the beach park.』All Might advised.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

It was the end of school. The Kokotiam Gang wanted to leave the classroom. As they came towards the door, they saw a lot of students from the other courses. They were a bit creeped out by that..

『Wh-What's going on?!』Uraraka questioned, coming after the Kokotiam Gang.

『What business do you have with Class A?』Iida asked.

『We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?!』Mineta asked

『Scouting out the enemy small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably want to check us out before the sports festival.』
Bakugou replied.

Mineta gave a 'What was that?!' face.『That's Kacchan at neutral.』Midoriya explained.

'Neutral...?' Fang thought.

『There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way extras.』Bakugou commanded.

『Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!』Iida cautioned Bakugou, moving his arm in a robotic manner.

『I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?』A guy with purple hair came out. He had eyebags like he hadn't slept in days. Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka shook their heads rapidly.

'Hey, doesn't he look similar to Mr. Aizawa...?' The Kokotiam Gang simultaneously thought.

『Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?』Shinsou asked. Bakugou scowled.

『The school has left us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I at least came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with the declaration of war.』Shinsou told them.

'This person's bold too!' Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida thought at the same time.

『Oi, oi! I'm from Class B next door. I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!』A silver-haired boy shouted from the back.

'Another bold person...!'

『If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you during the real fight!』He yelled.

『You know what, you're in no place to say that, bottom-ranked nobody! Not like you're more powerful than anyone in my class-』Fang was saying before he got cut off.

『Oh, I am you bastard! I shall prov-』Silver-haired boy got cut off.

『If you want to prove anything, you can prove it at the Sports festival. If there's anything else you want to say, you can just shut your trap and tell it to the audience at the Sports festival.』Fang shot back.

'HOW HARSH...!' Every Class 1A student thought.

Fang pushed through the crowd of students as he was walking away,『See you guys at home.』He said.

Bakugou was walking away too.

『Wait a minute, Bakugou! Fang! What're you gonna do about all this? It's you guys fault everyone's hating on us!』Kirishima pointed out.

『I don't give a damn about what other people think about me. What I care about is popularity and friends. It doesn't matter what I'm popular for as long as I'm not a bad person. All I came here for is training to become a hero. Nothing else.』Fang told them as he walked away.

Bakugou then said,『It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top.』He walked away too.

『As long as you're at the top, huh? There's truth in that.』Tokoyami stated bluntly.

『You can say that again!』Satou remarked.

『You and Fang are so manly I wanna cry!』Kirishima said, tears coming from his eyes.

『I know, right?』Sero agreed.

All the girls suddenly squeal, as someone approached Shinsou.

Boboiboy went towards Shinsou, who was still blocking the door and asked with a smile,『Ummm... Hello, it's very nice to meet you, I'm sorry, I can't talk much 'cause I'm in a rush, but could you move to the side a bit, please?』

Some boys around were shocked by how nice Boboiboy was. They expected someone like him to be rude 'cause that's normally how someone with a powerful Quirk acts.

Shinsou looked at him with scorn and said,『The student who can manipulate seven elements. You're looking down on us aren't you?』

『Wait! What? I just asked you to adjust to the side a bit! And I don't look down on anyone. I find it hard to do that.』Boboiboy said.

『The way you lot speak is pissing me off. It's as if you think the whole world revolves around you guys.』Shinsou said.

Yaya was annoyed by this particular statement. Ying's anger perimeter was nearing 90. Gopal didn't even hear any of that as he was eating and focusing on the present snack he was eating.

(Author's note:

Author: Idiot and you call yourself his best friend .

Gopal: Deyyy! It's you who wrote me like that!)

Boboiboy questioned. 『Well, I'm sorry then. I'm just gonna go.』He said, walking out the class, smiling although everyone could tell from his eyes that he was looking a bit sad.

Yaya and Ying glared at Shinsou with disgust. They left the classroom angrily.

'They are both beautiful...!' All the boys around thought.

『He seems like a really nice guy.』A guy from Class 1D spoke up.『Yeah...』another person from Class 1G agreed.

『Of course he is! Is it now you're realising?!!』Yaoyorozu looked at him angrily. She gave Shinsou a psychotic badass look as she said,『Hey, you sleep-deprived side character! Just so you know, I want to crush your head right now! As you were standing there, acting like some hot stuff, do you know what I was thinking? 'Helookslikeafooltryingtoactcool.' That's what I thought of you! Baka...!』stormed out of the classroom.

『Never seen Yaoyorozu angry before.』Kirishima commented.

『If you've been watching them closely, you'll probably realise they're like brother and sister.』Iida pointed out.

『I also wanted to show that purple-haired guy he's wrong.』Midoriya said, face darkened. He hated it when someone insulted his close friend.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was preparing for the UA Sports Festival (which was coming in 2 weeks) earnestly.

Boboiboy had not been training much. He had just been doing some marathon runs on his own to increase his stamina. The rest were training in earnest. Fang training his shadows to be more resistant to Boboiboy Light. Yaya was trying to weigh Earth down and Ying sparred with Lightning; although Boboiboy didn't want to be included in any of these and was doing it half-heartedly. Yaya was the only one who realised how Boboiboy was feeling even when he tried to cover it up with a smile.

There was a particular day that Boboiboy was sitting on the couch, relaxing. His watch suddenly glowed as a purple symbol appeared. It had the shape of a crescent.

He didn't even look down at his watch. He was actually really sad about what the purple haired guy said the other day. 'If it's true, then I'm not representing Tok Aba, TAPOPS and my dad here in a good way... sorry Atok, upon all you taught me, I was still a troublesome problem child. I'll try to be better.' Boboiboy thought.

Yaya came and sat beside him. ~Hey...~

~Oh, hi Yaya...~ Boboiboy greeted her.

~You've not been... like you lately...~ Yaya pointed out.

~Oh, it's just, umm... I uhh... I have been thinking of the Sports festival and all. The UA students are actually powerful. It is only sensible to think up a strategy.~

~Yeah, no. I'm not buying any of that shit, okay? Tell me The Truth!!~

~I don't wanna worry anyone, so-~

~Boboiboy, if you don't want us worried, then tell me, why're you acting upset?~ Yaya asked.

~Ever since that general studies student told me that I'm looking down on him, I felt non-heroic-~

Yaya cupped Boboiboy's cheek. She had a dreamy look on her beautiful face. ~That's where you're stupid. You've always been heroic... to me and to everyone who knows you. ~

~Yaya...~ Boboiboy trailed off.

~And like Fang stated the other day, don't worry much about what other people think. I like you, Boboiboy...~

~I like you too, Yaya...~

Yaya stood up from beside Boboiboy. She faced him, smiled, and said, ~You're really precious to me, Boboiboy.  Don't you ever forget that.~

Yaya said. ~Uhhh... okay...~He was taken away by a hug from Yaya. It was really heartfelt.

~Happy First Dating Day to you and to you!~ Ying and Fang yelled, jumping from behind the couch with wide smiles, Ying holding a heart collage that had the words 'I love you' made clear on it.

~Seriously...?~ Boboiboy and Yaya sweatdrop.

But Boboiboy had cheered up. Although no one had actually told him that he had a bad attitude before, he wouldn't let it spoil his dream.

(Author's note: This all happened in the space of a week.)

A Week later...

『THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALLY IS HERE!!!』
.
.
.
.
.

So... I'm finally done, and yes, I ship BoYa and FaYi together. I mean, anyone who's in their right mind, ships them together right?!

I'm sorry this chapter has no real action and probably too much romance but, emotions are important too, right? But yeah, this particular part is the preparation, not the main event, so of course there's not much of action.

Seriously, I thought Boboiboy should help Midoriya learn to use OFA without breaking any bones. (Sorry if you didn't want it) I also thought he should teach him a little bit of the ancient arts.

And... Shinsou's quite the cold character, huh? And Gopal is pretty much an 'extra' for this story.

Gopal: Deyyy, you have no right to call me 'extra.' I'm not one.

Author: You are, now can you stop interrupting? I need to get some sleep, soon!

Gopal: Oh, I'm not gonna leave until you give me 2 Tok Aba Special Hot Chocolates. How about that?

Author: (palm faced) I need to get both Fang and Ying.

Gopal: Fang?! Ying?! N-No Boboiboy help! Just this once, please.

Ying: What's all this commotion about?!

Gopal: Ying?! Speak of the devil!

Author: Oh Gopal here won't let me have the rest I deserve after warping you guys into the BNHA Universe.

Ying: Wait! Did you just call me a devil Gopal...? (menacing smirk)

Fang: Well, you're already dead Gopal.

Gopal: Fang?! Since when did you get here?!

Ying: No time to talk, only time to kill.

Author: Crap! You guys just had to come cause more headache for me, huh?!

Fang: Deal with it.

Author: I could literally turn you into a powerless nerd by the tap of the keyboard.

Fang: Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Author: (tick mark) You do have an ego issue. How haven't you fought with Bakugou yet?

Ying: Well it's your fault writer.

Author: Who paid me to be the author of your destiny again...?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.3K 4.8K 53
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
590 37 9
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
Reverse Oleh Sarah

Fiksi Penggemar

26.1K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
59.8K 2.8K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...