Remember Me (Sequel To Tragic...

By do_ilook_likeicare

Sequel to Tragic Endings... Aisha and Marshall were living happily together. At first. They have been marrie... More

Preface
1. It's Your Funeral
2. Happy Anniversary Baby
3. Overprotected
4. Preface Part 2: You're Safe With Me Always
5. In His Shadow
6. That Thing
7. Naive
8. Possessive Nature
9. Entourage
10. Round Two
11. Preface Part 3: It Was All My Fault
12. Respect
13. No Harm
14. Asshole
15. Don't Talk To Strangers
16. Taken
17. Shit Is Serious
18. The Voice-mail & The Punishment
19. Sins Of A Mother
20. Preface Part 4: Guilty Conscience
21. You Had One Job
22. Say Goodbye Hollywood
23. The Night Of Part 1
24. The Night Of Part 2
25. Who's Eminem?
26. Too Intense
27. Angst
29. I'm Sorry
30. Cutting Ties
31. Double The Security
32. I'm Not Going Nowhere
33. Don't Get On That Plane!!
34. Please Stop Him!!
35. Hot-headed
36. Necessary Evil
37. Renegade (The Last Chapter)

28. Who Can I Trust

219 19 18
By do_ilook_likeicare

Aisha's P.O.V.

The moment the car pulled off and I was on my way to a local Detroit hotel with my very confused and sleepy daughter sleeping in the seat next to me, I've had so many regrets.

Walking into the hotel room and slamming the door shut behind me, I've had so many regrets also.

Immediately after calling my father for help, I've had so many regrets.

Right now at this very moment, I have so many regrets.

Like... Should I have really walked away from Marshall?

My head tells me that I've made the right choice.

He is... he has to be a terrible person to be able to do what he has done and then speak about it so casually!!

He's admitted to me that he's had those men KILLED, and like... he haven't even blinked an eye, and that's so scary.

My daddy had to have been right about him after all, he isn't safe for neither me, nor our daughter to be around.

Sienna doesn't think so though.

She kept crying to me for her daddy to come back before she finally fell asleep. Asking about her daddy, saying she wants her daddy, telling me she doesn't understand why we've left.

And it breaks my heart, I feel like such a bitch, and a horrible mother.

I honestly hardly even know Sienna at this point, even if she is my own daughter. And to her, I must feel like a total stranger as well, just because of that. So, for me to have taken her away from the one person that absolutely adored her, it was plain cruel of me, and I don't even know what I was thinking. It was a totally impulsive decision.

Same as it was to call my daddy for help.

My father who is currently on a private jet flight from LA to Detroit. He's coming here to be there for me, and I would eventually fly back with him to LA no doubt. That seems to be my father's plan after all.

But right now as I sit waiting for him, my mind is all of a sudden playing the cruelest tricks on me.

Just as I'm finally convinced that Marshall is not the right person for me after all, I get like this rush of memories, all of these events from our past. I think about all of these times I'm now suddenly remembering, when he was always so damn gentle and good to me. I mean like, I know that he can be pretty freaking violent, but he could be so sweet as well, whenever he had thought nobody was actually looking.

I remember him reassuring me, back when I apparently had major stage fright. He used to encourage me to sing. That time we went to see... my... mother? And she rejected me in the worst way, Marshall comforted me. I remember crying on his chest so many nights after one of my bodyguards died taking a bullet for me, and I had felt so guilty. I remember getting sick at some party and Marshall taking care of me like a baby. I remember just spending time with him, long before we've ever gotten married, long before our baby girl Sienna was even born, and just always laughing together. I remember always feeling safe with him.

Which doesn't make any sense. Because how could I EVER possibly feel safe with such person as him?!

And I remember that I am so freaking in love with him. This boy literally is the love of my life, so how could I ever leave?!

So many emotions overwhelm me and I only keep it together for Sienna. The poor thing must be already traumatized enough as it is, and it's all my fault.

By the time my father finally arrives, I'm a complete mess.

He casually strolls into the room, having that same commanding if slightly intimidating presence and he hugs me, while curiously regarding Sienna.

My little girl sits on the couch in front of the TV and looks at her grandaddy just as curiously.

"Hi, sweetheart," my father says to her and then extends his large palm to her. "We have never been introduced before, but I'm your grandfather, Suge."

Sienna looks at his outstretched hand, then shakes it, but she furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she looks at me.

"Mommy, you've never told me I had a grandfather," she states innocently, and I feel slightly confused. My father has never met her before, why?

I look questiongly at him, but he just smiles serenely.

"It's cause I've been away for a pretty long time, sweetheart," he explains to Sienna. "But I'm here now, and I am not going nowhere. And I would really like it very much to be a part of your life, so what do you say?"

"I guess it's aight," Sienna replies with a slight attitude, sounding exactly like her daddy in this moment, Detroit accent coming out of her the way it often times does with Marshall at times. Me, I forever sound like a valley girl from LA, can't help it, I suppose.

After speaking to Sienna some more, my father then turns to me.

"So, Aisha, are you ready to go back home with me, Princess?" He asks me.

My heart literally drops at his words, but I force myself to nod.

"I'm glad to hear that, Princess," my father's voice is stern, but his eyes are somewhat soft as he looks at me. "Aisha, you need to understand that everything I've ever done in this life was to protect you. You DO realize that now, right?"

"Yes, daddy," I nod again like a zombie.

"Very good, sweetheart," my father then pats the top of my head like a small animal. "We leave tomorrow night then. But Aisha?" He looks sternly at me. "This has to be the last time you've ran back to that boy, you understand me? After tonight, you and him are done."

"Okay, daddy," I say and I start to sound like a robot now. I get another memory right at that moment, but it's very vague like. All I remember is saying something along those lines to him before, agreeing to not see Marshall again, and it feeling just as final at the time, crushing me exactly the same way as it does now.

God, it hurts so bad!!

I excuse myself and retreat to the bathroom where I force myself to wash my face and put on a fake smile.

By the time I go back, my father and Sienna are both watching some kids movie on the TV. I sit next to them and act like we are one big happy family.

Then, some more time later, in the middle of the night, I wake up, and it's like I'm having a nervous breakdown or something.

I can't stop the tears this time and my body shakes violently right next to Sienna's small frame.

There are like two twin beds in this room, and Sienna and I share one of them, while my father took the other one.

I can only hope that Sienna wouldn't wake up, but she does.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" She whispers innocently, but with concern in her voice.

"It's nothing, baby. Mommy was just having a bad dream is all," I mumble, hiding my face in the pillow.

I absolutely hate that I can't even control myself right now, but it's like my heart is literally breaking into a million pieces.

Next thing I know, Sienna slips out of the bed with me and goes to shake up my father who was already awake anyways..

"Grandpa, mommy is not feeling well. So, you need to call my dad. He would know what to do. He always knows how to cheer Mommy up."

"W... what is it, sweetheart?" My father grumbles sleepily.

I sigh and go to pull my little girl away from him.

"Don't mind her, daddy. She doesn't know what she's saying..."

"But I do!! Why did we leave dad, mommy?!" Sienna now practically stumps her foot, and she looks so bratty in this moment that I could almost cry.

Marshall used to call me bratty. He used to say I was such a spoiled little girl...

God, what is wrong with me?! Why can't I pull it together, I do NOT need him!! And it's only been a couple of days being apart from him, so why does it hurt?!

"Aisha, come here, Princess," my father suddenly pulls me aside and away from Sienna and he looks at me sternly. "Pull it together, girl," he states angrily. "Fuck you acting like this for?" He asks me in a harsh whisper. "What kind of example are you setting for Sienna there? To cry over some piece of white trash?!"

I feel so indignified for Marshall then, that I swear, I could slap my daddy.

"That piece of white trash is her father, you know," I state as calmly as I can.

"Tell me something, Princess? Why'd you finally leave this cracker? What made you realize he isn't shit and ain't worthy of you."

"I... he..." I stumble over my words."

Something tells me to not reveal it all to my father. Because God only knows how he might possibly use this this new found information against my husband.

And as much as I'm scared of Marshalm right now, I would never wish any ill will on him at the same time...

"Um... let's just drop it, okay?? Buttom line is that I do NOT want anything to do with him anymore, okay, dad?!"

"Alright, Pumpkin, that's all good. As long that you finally understand that being separated from that cracker, it might hurt right now, but... as sorry as I am to say, it's all for your own good, Princess," my father tells me.

And tight then and there, another memory forces myself in front of my eyes.

Something that's my brain forces right to the surface of it all, even as I try and fight against it.

I remember my daddy entering my room with like this tray in his hands that's help breakfast food and orange juice on it.

And I had drank the juice, then everything went dark.

"I'm sorry, Princess. But it's for your own good," my father's gruff voice echoing on my ears.

"Oh my God!!" I exclaim out loud just then.

"Whay is it, Pumpkin?" Suge Knight looks at me expectantly.

"Um... dad, have you ever like... drugged me and then had some doctors perform an abortion on me, getting rid of Marshall and I's first child?" I then ask him quietly.

Watching my father's face contort somewhat.

"Well I..." He starts to say.

"Oh, my fucking God!!" I exclaim.

"Aisha, you gots to understand, Princess. Everything I've ever done in this life, I've done it for YOUR benefit. And you having a kid with that white boy would've ruined your life."

"Get the hell out," I then whisper.

"Aisha, think about what you are..."

"I DON'T CARE, GET OUT!!" I practically yell out at him as my father, Suge Knight, frowns.

Sienna running out from wherever she was hiding before, throwing her small dody in between me and my dad.

"Get out. You have upset mommy, GET OUT!!" My daughter, my miracle baby (why do I keep calling her that??) states fiercely, causing Suge Knight to back off.

"All I've ever wanted was the best for you, Aisha, remember that," he states quietly to me. "And all that white boy ever did was mess up with you, remember that."

Soon after, the door after my father's frame closes shut, and all I can do is just cry while holding my baby girl to my chest.

"It's going to be alright, mommy," Sienna reassures me, but I honestly can't be sure of anything any more at this point.

Every single person I've ever known has betrayed me at some point by now, and I honestly don't even know who to rely on anymore.

Because first, Marshall turns out to be some type of a vigilante.

Then, my own father... did what he did.

So, who can I even rely on anymore?!

Like... I'm pretty sure that I used to have this other friend named Chilli, but I hardly even remember that girl honestly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 696 33
The year is currently 2003 and The Source Magazine has just unveiled an Eminem racist tape, a song where he can clearly be heard rapping disrespectfu...
199K 6.5K 140
Since 1998, Angel and Marshall have been through hell and back together. Picking up where they left off, the sequel follows the infamously toxic coup...
100K 3K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
24.9K 484 40
In 2004, a young woman follows her boyfriend to Michigan as he pursues his dreams. During her time there, she forms a deep and meaningful friendship...