π™³π™Έπš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

By STRAPPAX

This story has no plot whatsoever.. just a whole lotta gay shit, ENJOY More

CHARACTERS
1NE
2WO
4OUR
5IVE
6IX
7EVEN
8IGHT
9INE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN

3HREE

3.1K 121 93
By STRAPPAX

|| LAY POV ||

Fuccckk i gotta piss so baddd I gotta stop drinking this shit is no joke.

"Man where the bathroom at?" I said grabbing Dee arm.

"Shiiiitt I don't know! you see this bitch rockin right now it's barely any elbow room in this mf" Dee said backing up against the wall.

Man i'm finna go find this fuckin bathroom fuck what she talking about, I tell Dee i'm about to go find the bathroom & started wondering off through the house. I eventually find it upstairs all the way at the end of an empty hallway.

"This big ass house only got 1 bathroom? I would've wanted my money back every month" I mumble to myself before opening the door.

"Mmm.. you fuckin me so good right now" A voice said from behind the door.

"Fucccck!!! slow down baby it's yo pussy im sorry i'm sorry!!" The voice said again.

I stood in my tracks.. it's somebody fuckin in here, before opening the door all the way I slowly peeked through the crack of the door to see who was gettin they buns cracked cause it's a whole party out here how horny can you be?  At first I could only see ankles somebody had they boxers down.

"Shut up & take this dick yo shit wet as fuck right now, you miss me that much?" Another voice said.

Hold on ...... that shit sounded like it was 2 girls?? , I cracked the door just a little more to get a better look & I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"what the fuccccckkk" I said opening the door all the way.

At that point I didn't give a fuck because what I was seeing was pure craziness.

"Oh Shit" They both said looking up at the door to see who it was.

"Yoooo jossi you in fuckin another stud??!" I said covering my mouth with my hand & pointing at her.

It was Jossi & Mani 2 different studs from out here with hella hoes I thought they asses was best friends this shit was mind boggling I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Man chill!" Jossi said trying to pull up her pants tucking her strap away.

"Bro please don't tell nobody" Mani said walking up to me with her pants around her ankles.

"Uh uh don't touch me & y'all don't gotta worry about nothing, this shit ain't my business I just gotta piss bruh" I said stepping back looking at her in disgust.

"Fix yo self dawg" I said pointing at her ankles.

Like girl put yo pussy up? why the fuck would you come running towards with all types of pussy out???

"Fuck man I told you we should've waited & left" Jossi said pushing Mani away.

She pushed her so hard that she fell into the bath tub knocking down the shower curtain,  I tried my hardest not to laugh cause I had to piss so bad, but soon after that she just walked out rushing down the hallway leaving me & Mani there staring at each other with her pants around her ankles sticking out of the bathtub.

"Bruh I gotta piss can you get the fuck out?" I said doing the potty dance waving her away.

"Yeah my bad" She said getting up fixing herself & walking towards the door.

"Can you please not te—"

I slammed the door in her face & ran my ass back to the toilet I just told her dumb ass I don't care about that freaky shit they got going on.

I finished my piss & headed back into the party downstairs to find Dee, I eventually see her in the same corner but with Ken now.

"Yo dumb ass finally made it" I said shaking Ken up.

"Yeah it was a whole bunch of weird shit going on outside, I ran into this other stud saying she was related to that Mani stud girl that's always with Jossi" Ken said all worked up.

Little do she know Jossi folding Mani ass up like a lawn chair.

"Was it really bullshit or was it Jada?" Dee said looking at Ken with her side eye.

"It was bullshit dumb ass" Ken said before taking a shot of her drink.

"I gotta question for y'all" I said interrupting the whole conversation.

They both replied by saying what & looked at me like something was wrong.

"Would y'all ever fuck another stud? be honest" I said while looking back & forth at both of them waiting for answers.

"HELL NAH" Dee said before laughing & bursting out loud.

I looked over at Ken & she had a whole different expression on her face.

"What about you Ken?" I said looking confused on why she hasn't answered yet.

|| KEN POV ||

"What about you Ken?" Lay said looking at me slightly confused.

I know she's wondering why I haven't answered yet but after my little interaction outside with Bianka I honestly don't know.. but I don't want to tell them that.

"Nah nigga fuck I look like?" I said lying right through my teeth.

"Took you a minute my nigga you sure?" Dee said patting my back almost knocking my drink out my hand laughing still.

"DAMNNN SHAQ CAN YOU BACK TF UP" I said making sure anything didn't spill on me.

I could still feel Lay staring at me like she didn't believe my answer after but I just ignored it,  We continued the rest of the night laughing & chattin it up with whoever came walking pass us.  The party ended around 2am so we all said our goodbyes & walked to our cars, soon as I got to my car I could see Jada was sitting on my hood waiting for me.

"Damn Jada do I gotta get a restraining order on yo ass or something? what the fuck" I said pressing the unlock button on my keys trying to open my door.

"Ken get in the backseat." Jada said sternly.

"Huh?" I said looking at her confused.

Before I could say anything else Jada grabbed me & pushed me in the backseat,  she lifted up my shirt & started to slowly kiss & lick down my body I bit my lip every time she got close to my pussy.

"Mmm wassup with you" I said trying to hold in my moans.

She started kissing my neck & sucking on my ear I could hear her moan from teasing me I know how wet she can get from this pleasure shit.

"I just really miss fuckin you Ken fuck everything else" Jada said before making her way down sliding my boxers off.

She spread my legs before leaning down & sliding 2 fingers inside me, I leaned my head back against the window biting my lip so the moans wouldn't escape.. she barely even got started.

"Mmmm I love how wet yo pussy get papa" Jada said while stroking her fingers inside me.

She was hitting my spot & I couldn't take it, I had to let out a moan but I didn't want her thinking she got me.

"Oh my god, stop playin & eat my pussy now" I said looking down at her.

"Whatever you want papa" Jada said before going down between my legs.

She moved her fingers in & out at a slow pace just so i can get use to it,  than she started fingering me faster & that's when I started moaning forreal. I moaned out loud once than she started sucking on my clit & curled her fingers inside of me, she kept a tight grip on my thigh so she could keep me still.

She started flicking her tongue over my clit, I started moving trying to get out her grip before I squirt in this girl face, I moaned louder & louder trying to catch my breath as my legs started shaking.

She licked up & down my clit causing me to start start leaking from my pussy a bit.

"Fuckk! Jada i'm finna nut" I cried out with eyes shut.

I should've never said that I just know it only made things worst for me, She stuck her tongue inside my pussy slowly going in & out of me making me grip the back of her head.

"Oh my goddddd, eat that shit up baby" I said while tossing my head back against the window again.

She spit in my pussy than started slurping me clean I couldn't hold in my but much longer the way she was eatin me up.

"Buss on my face papa I can take it" Jada said looking me eyes from between my legs.

I love how dirty this bitch talk I swear the sex be A1, I grab a handful of her hair & yanked it so she knew to come up & kiss me right after I nutted all on her face & mouth, she whimpered at me & stuck her tongue out with her mouth wide open so I could spit in it.

"You so nasty dawg" I said pulling her hair a little harder.

"I'll always be papa slut" Jada said waiting on me with her mouth still open.

I grabbed her face & spit in her mouth, she moaned & begged me to fuck her. I grabbed my strap out the back & started putting it on while Jada just sat & watched ready to be fucked, soon as I was ready Jada pushed me back against the car door grabbing my dick.

"I wanna suck yo dick papa, can I please?" Jada said begging me.

"Go ahead don't be scared" I said leaning back.

She wrapped her hands around the shaft & started licking the tip I grabbed her hair again & pushed her head down to let her know what type of time i'm on.

"Suck that shit, don't piss me off" I said pushing my dick down her throat.

She gags & comes back up for air than goes back to sucking me up, I started fucking her face until I heard squelching come from her mouth & throat.

"Fuccckkk look how pretty you look with papa dick in yo mouth" I said hyping her up.

She had tears in her eyes for trying to take every inch in her mouth, I pulled her head back before telling her to open up so I could spit in her mouth again, she moaned & went back down to getting her face fucked. She had her ass in the air so I leaned up & started smacking it while still stuffing her face with my dick.

"Fuccckkk! papa please fuck me my pussy is leaking" Jada said leaning up before putting my dick back in her mouth.

"You want some dick? ride me you don't deserve to get fucked like that the way you been acting" I said while smacking her ass again.

With no hesitation she leans up & scoots on top of me so she could straddle me.

"Fuck yo dick is big I don't even wanna put it in yet" Jada said while rubbing the tip of my strap through her slits.

I grabbed her waist & pulled her down til the whole dick disappeared inside of her, she threw her head back in pleasure until her eyes rolled back with it.

"Ahhh!— KEN! that shit is deep as fuck wai—" Jada said trying to get use to the size.

Before she could finish her sentence I gripped her waist & started slamming inside of her from below nonstop, she dug her nails into my shoulders & started scratching at my back.

After a couple minutes go by she started bouncing on my dick until her pussy started squelching from how wet she was I could tell she was already close to cumming so I started fucking her even harder.

"Damn baby you hear how wet you are?" I said pounding into her pussy while she rides me faster.

"MMMM! Yes papa I hear it please fuck me harder I missed this dick so much!" Jada said while crying out in pleasure.

I couldn't take it no more so I flipped her off of me & told her to toot her ass up, she did as she was told & turned around spreading her ass cheeks for me. I lined myself up with her entrance & started sliding in fast & pulling out slow to tease her some more before really getting started.

"Papa please im begging you" Jada said whining shaking her ass in the air for me.

With no warning I slide all 9 inches inside of her until she moaned & gripped the car door, I started stroking deeper so I could hit her spot & kept hitting it til I felt her pussy grip my dick.

"Ohh my— FUCK! i'm about to cum!" Jada said pushing her ass back on me so I could go deeper.

"Fuck it gon head & cum" I said before speeding up my strokes.

"KEEEENNN!!!!!"

Before you knew it she squirted all over my thighs & back seat but that didn't stop me.

"You thought I was stopping?" I said flipping on her back.

I slid back inside of her & started playing with her clit with my thumb until she came again.

"Shiiiiit! you in my fuckin stomach Kennedy!" Jada said trying to keep her eyes from rolling back again.

I sped up my pace again & smacked her ass until I heard her pussy talkin back.

"Shut up & take this dick, this what you wanted right" I said propping her legs up behind her head.

"FUCCCKK IM A ABOUT TO SQUIRT AGAIN I LOVE YOU KEN!!" Jada said gripping both my arms.

She dug her nails into me & let out the biggest cry from her nut I ever gave her letting it get all over my backseat.

"Ight now get out" I said fixing myself up.

"What?" Jada said still stunned from her nut.

I can't do the feelings shit that's why we never worked out before.

"I said get out? you did enough today & you got what you wanted" I said throwing her is panties at her before hopping in my front seat.

She fixed herself up & hopped out the car & before she could put her pants all the way on I pulled up off.

"If it's one thing I hate is when a bitch wanna say she love me during sex" I said to myself.

I drove home & went straight to sleep only to get the biggest wake up call the next morning.

To Be Continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 81 13
"you're mine mariah you'll always be mine"
36.2K 400 21
First broppy book This book is going to be filled with S H I T T Y oneshots Viewer discretion is advised No for real it's pretty trash Really! I'm n...
197K 7.5K 24
Jin x reader It all started with sending meme to a wrong number. ( the memes credit goes to the rightful owner I don't own any memes or edits in the...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad