In The Eyes Of Love (Book #1)...

By Conf3ttiFalling

I was a girl trapped in a life I hated. Being able to see who was destined to be together I sometimes felt li... More

Chapter 1-My Life
Chapter 2-The Move
Chapter 3-First Day Of School Can Be Interesting...
Chapter 4-Fun With New Friends
Chapter 5-You better watch your back
Chapter 6-New House & Shocking Truth From A Vision
Chapter 7-Early Shift
Chapter 8-The Boys Are Back
Chapter 9-The Truth Will Set You Free
Chapter 10- Girls & Guys Day Out...What Could Go Wrong??
Chapter 11-Birth, Babies, and Rings...Oh My...
Chapter 12-Bringing The Twins Home
Chapter 13-Daniel's Pack VS. Kinley Pack (Part 1)
Chapter 14- Daniel's Pack VS Kinley Pack... (Part 2)
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!!

Chapter 15-The Truth Is Not Always What You Want To Hear..

474 17 0
By Conf3ttiFalling

{Grandpa Kinley’s POV}

“I am going to unfreeze your mouth so you can talk. However I will not let you move.” Christel says through clenched teeth.

She waves her hand in a circular motion and I feel the pressure lifted from my head.

“Ok I will tell you whatever you want.” I say hoping my granddaughter will unfreeze me.

“Why do you not want me having Hunter as a mate?” She asks with an eyebrow raised.

Biting my lip, I say, “Anything but that.”

I hear her growl, and then she snaps her fingers and appears right in front of me. My eyes go wide when that happens and wide when she grabs my hair and yanks my head up to look at her.

I can tell by the look in her eyes that she is seeing and I do not have to explain.

{Christel’s POV}

**Grandpa Kinley’s Memory**

“Why should I choose you as a mate?” A young girl looks at my grandpa.

“I am stronger and can protect you.” He says pointing next to him and says, “What can this kid do that does not involve magic?”

She looks at the person next to my grandpa. My grandpa’s head slowly turns and I can see a person with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

“So Jeff, why should I choose you as my mate?” The mystery girl says.

“I know how to treat you. Do you really think Ryan will give up his player ways for you?” The person name Jeff says.

“RYAN!” My grandpa’s head snaps over to the sound and down comes a blonde haired girl with dark brown eyes.

“What do you want?” I hear my grandpa say.

I see her walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Do not be like that baby. I thought you said you wanted me to meet the girl I would have to share you with.” She than looks at the other girl with an evil smirk.

“Listen hear you tramp. If I chose him, you will stay the hell away from him. Do you hear me?” I can hear the authority in the girl’s voice.

“Destiny, do not get angry with me it is what he said.” The blonde-haired woman says.

My grandpa looks out the corner of his eye at the girls named Destiny. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

“Is that true Ryan?” Destiny asks.

“Um…Well you see…” Is all he was able to get out before Destiny cuts him off.

“Jeff I chose you as my mate.” Turning her head towards my grandpa she says, “I Destiny Elizabeth Dillon rejects you Ryan Roger Kinley as my mate.”

Then Destiny and Jeff walk away from my dad and the blonde-haired woman.

*Vision fast-forwards 2 years later*

“Jeff she is she is so beautiful.” I see Destiny head look up with tears in her eyes.

“The both are. Can you believe we have twins? I know he will protect his younger sister.” Jeff says looking down at the boy in his arms.

“Am I interrupting something?” I hear my grandpa’s voice enter the room.

I see Jeff walk over to Destiny and hand her the boy and stands in front of her.

“What do you want?” Jeff asks.

“I came to see how the new additions to my pack are doing.” My grandpa says with an evil tone.

“Actually we were meaning to tell you but I never got the time to.” Destiny says.

“And what is that?” My grandpa asks.

“We are moving over to the Daniel Pack. That is where Jeff’s sister’s mate is and I want my kids to be around their birth family.” Destiny says.

“YOU’RE WHAT?” I can feel my grandpa’s anger.

“We…” Destiny moves her hand in a circular motion around her and Jeff and the twin “Are moving.” She finishes.

“No you are all not.” My grandpa says.

“Actually they are son. I gave them consent.” My great grandpa says.

“Dad how could you. You know she is my mate. She cannot leave.” My grandpa says.

“Actually she can. She is Jeff’s mate and I am sure they will be very happy to have a normal family.”

*Fast forward 20 years*

My grandpa looking over the pack line at a girl next to an older looking Destiny.

“Mom these are the twins. Rayden and Rylee Dalton.” The young girl says.

“Oh my, they are beautiful. Do you know which one will be like your dad?” Destiny asks.

“The doctor said they both have the werewolf gene in them…” The girl looks at my grandpa.

“Can we take this inside? I will finish telling you when I get inside.” The young girl says.

Destiny looks at where her daughter is looking, “Sure Zoey lets go find your dad and mate.”

*Fast forwards 14 years*

All I see is blood everywhere.

“So Jeff trying to save your family I see.” My grandpa laughs while saying.

“Leave my family alone.” Jeff says.

“Nope!” My grandpa looks at David’s dad.

“Take him to our pack and make sure he stays he will be a new member and kill the girl. If you can do that, I will make my granddaughter be your sons mate. Then the pack will be yours after my son steps down.” My grandpa says.

With a big smile David’s dad says, “Yes Alpha.”

“Why are you doing this?” I heat Jeff ask.

“You see your mate is mine. Therefore, I decided to take your daughter’s son to my pack. Kill you granddaughter and take over the pack that took my mate away from me.” He growls.

Last thing I see before the memory is cut off in my grandpa killing Jeff.

**Grandpa Kinley’s Memory Ends**

I remove my hand from his head.

“You killed innocent people because you were jealous. You were rejected it happens all the time grandpa.” I say.

“I know but she was MINE!” He growls.

“Fine answer my one thing. When did you meet grandma?” I ask.

“Since I am guessing you saw everything. The blonde-haired woman her name was Gretchen. She got pregnant with your dad around the same time Destiny got pregnant.” My grandpa says.

“What happened to her?” I ask.

“She died giving birth to your dad. That is why I took everything out on Destiny’s pack because my wolf wanted her back since she was my true mate.” He answers.

“So what was your plan with attacking today?” I ask through clenched teeth.

He looks up at me with guilt and hatred, “To kill Hunter and make you David’s mate like it was all supposed to play out.” He says.

All I see is red. I unfreeze my grandpa and shift as fast as I can. Let us just say a fight broke out between my grandpa and me and ended with me pinning him to the ground with my teeth on his throat. With one tug, I was looking down at my grandpa’s body.

All I can think the whole time I am walking out of the forest is ‘did I really just do that? Did I really just kill my grandpa?’ Then I start to think how my dad will take it or Rylee for that matter.  

When I walk to the edge of the forest they all stand. I make my way over to them.

“He’s dead…I…I…killed him” I say before I collapse on my knees.

I feel Hunter rubbing my back while he holds me.

“What…Um…What did he say?” Jared asks.

“Well he said….” Is all I can get out before I pass out.      

---

I wake up in a bed. I sit up, look around, and notice that I am in Hunter and I’s bedroom but Hunter is not here. I can feel that I am sore but other than that, I feel fine.

I get up and notice that I am in Hunter’s shirt with a pair of his pajama bottoms on. I walk down the stairs and hear them all talking.

“How much longer will she be out for it has been 2 days?” That sounds like Abby.

“Not sure it could be a while.” Now I know that voice is my moms.

I decide to sit in a chair in the shadows and shockingly they did not hear the chair squeak when I sat down.

“I swear I am going to kick her in the butt for doing something so dangerous.” Jillian said.

“Why are you cleaning up your language? We all know what you want to say.” Gracelyn said.

“Hello there are little ones in the room.” She points to the babies.

“Hunter, why don’t you go check on her sweetie.” I hear Kadence say.

He nods then heads up the stairs. Oh, this should be good. Not even five minutes as passed and Hunter is already running down the stairs.

“SHE’S MISSING!” He says.

Everyone starts to panic and yell what people are supposed to do. I have to admit it is funny. The all turn their heads in my direction. I guess I must have let out a laugh.

“What?...How long have you been there?” Ask Gracelyn.

I say while counting on my fingers, “Long enough to hear Abby ask why I am not awake, for Jillian to finally say a sentence that does not have a cuss word, Kadence to tell Hunter to check on me, Hunter thinking I was missing, and lastly you all freaking out. It was kind of funny to watch.”

“You could not tell us you were down here?” Asks Abby.

I shake my head no, “Why? I just wanted to see how long before you all noticed me.”

My dad says, “Ok not to bring up horrible memories but we need to know what happened in the woods with your grandpa.”

I look down at my lap them look up at them all and point to the table. They all get the idea and sit. Hunter picks me up off the chair and sets me on his lap.

“There is another chair.” I say to him.

He shakes his head, “I do not think so. You are staying in my arms.”

Nodding I tell them what happened. When I am finished all their mouths are wide open. I look at Rylee and see she is crying.

“Rylee…” Is all I can say before she cuts me off.

“Can I go see him?” When I nod, she smiles.

“Oh and one more thing.” I look at Hunter, “We can either let my dad take over alpha of my grandpa’s pack or combine packs.”

He smiles, “I know the perfect option.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter next will be the epilouge. 

Read~Vote~Comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 27 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...
653K 12.7K 30
"You are mine, you understand? Mine and no one else's. Shall I remind you? ," he growled into my ear. By then, he had my back pressed up against t...
609K 33.8K 74
Betrayed, lost, broken. This is Azalea's reality now. Once a slave, now a warrior. A future queen tasked with the enormous weight of the survival...
1.8M 59.6K 74
Beth white doesn't get treated fairly in her pack house, yes she's were wolf but when she turns 17 and gets the chance to find her mate and actually...