MinLix <> ~Coffee Shop~

By SEUNG_COM

"Who is she?" "You look so happy with her." "Do you like her?" More

Authors note
Chapter 1 {Who are you?}
Chapter 2 {Run Away}
Chapter 3 {Smile}
Chapter 4 {You and Her}
Chapter 5 {Crush}
Chapter 6 {Untold Secrets}
Chapter 7 {Dreaming}
Chapter 9 {Stay}
|End| Chapter 10 {Déjà Vu}

Chapter 8 {Before You Go}

291 6 0
By SEUNG_COM

Minho's POV

I told Chan everything that happened with me and Felix yesterday at the coffee shop and he was really happy for me.

I did feel bad since Chan also liked Felix but Felix didn't know.

Yet? I dont know maybe Chan will confess soon but i won't really hold onto that thought since Felix is leaving for Australia tomorrow morning. And me and Felix are officially dating.

I cried so much and I couldn't stop because Felix was leaving tomorrow.

"Min, i promise im gonna come back soon, its only for 2 years and ill be back to see you. I'll still call you everyday and facetime you too."

That's the only thing Felix told me that made me think that it wont be long until I see him again, if we called maybe i would miss him less than i expect to? But i dont want him to leave at all still.

"Hey Min" a familiar voice came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

I knew that it was

"Felix! Hiiiii" i said

He smiled at me and my heart melted like a marshmallow being overheated.

"MY FAVORITE LIVE BIRDS, HOW ARE YALL!" Jisung yelled out as he popped out of nowhere from behind us.

"Ji-sus! Jisung where did you come from-" Felix yelled out with his hand on his heart and I just stood there galring at Jisung for scaring us like that.

"Oh well, you know, just watching my favorite love birds while sitting on that tree right there." He told us and smirked.

"Bitch you built like a tree." I told him then i held Felix's hand and walked into school.

"hEy wHy sO mEaN mAn?" Jisung said to me as he tried to catch up behind me and Felix

Felix just laughed at us and it made me smile.

"So you smile and laugh with lix but not when im here?" Jisung asked me as we entered the main entrance.

"No, but its just that i love Felix more and its too early for you to be this energetic Ji." I answered him after calming down a bit from seeing Felix smile.

"Great excuse! Speaking of love, im gonna go see where my bread stealer is." He told us and went down to the cafeteria to try and find Jeongin getting breakfast.

Me and Felix both looked at each other at the same time to see if we heard that right and we did.

"YA WAIT WHAT-" We both yelled out at the same time.

"BYEEEEEEEEEE EHEHEHEH" Jisung said and giggled away with a weird ass run.

"What in the fu-"

"HEY BITCHESSSSSS!" Hyunjin came out of nowhere with Seungmin and said to us.

"Us? Bitches? Says the one who cant pull none." Felix suddenly said

"Excuse you, he actually did pull one." Seungmin told Felix and rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin just stood there staring blankly and i did the same.

"Well what bitch did he pull?" Felix asked and pointed a Hyunjin who looked a little offended.

"Me." Seungmin answered.

My eyes almost popped out their sockets when i heard that but Felix didn't seem surprised.

"Oh yeah Jisung told me you guys were dating, i forgot." Felix then said

Seungmin nodded.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I turned and asked Hyunjin.

"Oopsies~" Hyunjin said and put a hand on his mouth jokingly.

"Ugh, i hate you." I told him

"AW THATS SO SWEET! I LOVE YOU TOO!!" He yelled out and hugged me.

Seungmin and Felix cracked up and I gave Hyunjin a glare.

"Shut the fuck up, you've been glaring at everyone except for your little chicky here ever since you got your ass to school." Hyunjin told me and smacked my shoulder.

"Smack me again and I'll smack your ass on top of the building ." I told him and put my fist up playfully.

The bell rang and we all had to go to our first class.

"Oh my god i didn't go to my locker yet." Felix said

"I'll come with with you, i dont give a fuck if we get there three minutes late." I told him

"Awwwwwww how cute, Minho's taking some risks for you already lix." Seungmin said

"Oh shut up." I said

And he went silent

"Ya dont tell my minnie to shut up, his voice is amazing." Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes.

We started walking to our classes and i then followed Felix to his locker so he can put his things away.

"BYE HOESSSSSSS, LOVE YALL!" Hyunjin and Seungmin both yelled out to us at the same time and then ran away.

I rolled my eyes and Felix chuckled. He finished getting his stuff and putting his bag away then we walked to class, hand in hand.

The day went by pretty fast, and i really do believe that when your having fun time just flies bye. I was having an amazing time with Felix and the others and the thought of Felix leaving tomorrow hit me again and i suddenly felt like something in my life was gonna be missing soon.

The last bell of day rang and it was time to go home. But my home was leaving soon. Felix is my home, whenever im with him, i feel safe.

"Hey, you okay?" Felix came up to my locker and asked.

"Felix im really gonna miss you."

I started tearing up when i said that

"Min im gonna come back in some time to see you and the others again, ill call you everyday i promise you baby."

"I'll actually have a whole tantrum if i miss some of your calls sometimes, so keep calling until i answer please."

He laughed and nodded.

"Well lets go to our favorite coffe shop one last time." He said

"Lixxxxxx dont keep reminding me, but now that you mention it i really want cake now." I told him

Felix was about to say something back to me when Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin and Hyunjin came out the school entrance running towards me and felix.

We looked at them and saw that Jisung and Jeongin were crying.

"LIXXIEEEEEEEE IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Jisung yelled out as tears ran down his face.

"ME TOO" Jeongin said and hugged Felix and cried.

"YAH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MANNNN" Changbin shouted out and pouted.

"Oh my god, you guys are so dramat- FELIX BRO DONT LEAVE USSSSSS" Hyunjin then said and also started crying.

"Not you about to call them dramatic and you also start crying." I said to Hyunjin and laughed at him, but deep inside i was fighting myself to not let a tear come out my eye.

"Shut the fuck up, not like you cried too."

"Guys, i literally said this like a million times, ill be back. Its not like im gonna go and stay in Australia forever."

"YOU PROMISED US LIX SO DONT BREAK IT." Jeongin yelled out and pointed his finger in Felix's face as he was still crying.

Felix then hugged the three of them and looked at me while i stood there and smiled.

He then patted Hyunjins head and looked back up at me.

"Min just let those tears out, its fi-"

The second Felix opened his mouth to say those words, i started crying and joined them in the group hug.

Suddenly i felt someone hug me from my back, i looked back and saw Chan who also joined the group hug, Seungmin did too.

I cried even more when i saw that Chan kept looking at me and Felix and smiling.

Everyone then separated and we stopped crying, i went up to Chan and hugged him as the others talked.

I whispered a 'thank you' in his ear and looked up at him with a smile. He nodded at me and patted my shoulder.

"Min, how anout we all go to the coffee shop together?" Felix then asked me.

"Yeah, lets make this something we would remember forever" Changbin said

"I dont have a problem with that." I said and smiled.

Jeongin sniffed as he wiped his tears away and Jisung held his hand.

Changbin looked at the two like a peoud father and eventually he started tearing up too.

"Come on, no more tears bro, lets go have fun and get some desserts and coffee." Felix told us

"RACE YOU GUYS THERE-" Seungmin suddenly yelled out.

I smiled wide and without thinking about it, i grabbed Felix's hand and ran.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL WAIT UP-" Hyunjin yelled behind us

We all laughed and ran together.

The sun looked prettier than usual and i felt as if time had stopped for a second when i looked at Felix laughing and smiling.

How can someone be this beautiful?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰: completed ↳ 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔢(𝔰): fluff...
2.1K 75 13
"Why do you act like you're okay when you're not?" "What else am I supposed to do?"
117K 4.7K 24
"Am I not good enough for you Felix?" I freeze. What does he mean? "W..What?" "Why don't you kiss me Felix?" "C..chan I don't know what you're gett...
36.6K 1.8K 26
"do you trust anyone?" "i trust everyone."