My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 61: Monday

383 7 2
By celeb_stories123

Monday
Tom POV:
Harry and I had just gotten back from our trip. It was fun I'll admit plus my Instagram followers increased immensely but I was so tired and so was Harry. We convinced our mom to let us stay home today; however, we had to babysit our neighbors kid. "I'm going over to Paxton's." Harry explained.

"Seriously?" I questioned. "Eleanor is going to be here in like 5 minutes."

"Yes seriously. Things are getting kind of serious and I want to see her." Harry responded.

"Okay whatever I can take care of Eleanor on my own." I replied. Harry left and after a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw my neighbor, Ms Johnson, and her kid Eleanor. I had been babysitting Eleanor ever since she was old enough to walk.

"Hello princess!" I greeted as she came running in. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me. I love El. She's like my little sister.

"Thank you so much for watching her. I've had this date planned for over a week." Ms Johnson shared. She divorced her husband about a year back and ever since then has been going on random tinder dates.

"Good luck with this one." I replied. "You wanna say bye to your mom?"

"Bye mommy!" Eleanor said waving her little hand.

"Bye sweetie, bye Tom thank you again!" Ms Johnson explained walking away from us. I closed the front door and locked it before turning around to bring Eleanor into the living room. I plopped her down on the couch gently and she laughed.

"So El, what do you want to do today?" I questioned.

"I want icecream!" She yelled getting excited. I laughed.

"We can't have icecream for breakfast silly..." I replied and she frowned. "Hey no frowns, we can get lots of icecream later..."

"Two scoops?" Eleanor questioned with big eyes. I laughed.

"Yes two scoops." I replied. She got excited again. "How about we go get you some donuts?"

"Yes please!" El said standing up. She ran into the kitchen and came back with my car keys. She knew exactly where everything was. I helped her put on her shoes before putting on my own and I grabbed her car seat from our garage. I hooked the car seat up in the back seat of my car before helping Eleanor in. I helped her with her seatbelt before getting into the drivers seat.

"Okay windows down or up?" I questioned.

"Down!" Eleanor explained getting excited. I drove her to the nearest bakery and we listened to Disney music. Once we arrived I helped her out of her seat and we went into the bakery. El walked her way right up to the glass looking at the different donuts.

"Okay which donut do you want?" I asked. "Chocolate?"

"No I want the pink one with the sprinkles!" She shared.

"Okay let's get the pink one." I responded holding her hand. I walked over to the checkout.

"Hello how can I help you this morning?" She questioned.

"Can we do one of the pink donuts with sprinkles?" I asked. The cashier nodded.

"That will be 4.99." The cashier explained. I paid while the cashier grabbed the donut and wrapped it up. She handed me the donut in the bag.

"Thank you." I replied. "What do you say El?"

"Thank you!" She repeated.

"She's so cute." The cashier praised. "But you seem way too young to have a kid."

"I am I'm just babysitting..." I explained picking Eleanor up.

"That makes more sense." The cashier replied. "Hey um i dont know if this is weird to ask but are you single?"

"No he has the prettiest girlfriend." Eleanor interrupted. I thought for a moment and I couldn't tell El that y/n and I had broken up so I decided not to correct her.

"Yeah I'm sorry." I added.

"That's okay, I kind of assumed.. Tom Holland." The cashier replied.

"You know who I am?" I questioned.

"Yeah, Spider-Man." The cashier replied. "Get used to it."

"I'm trying to. Thank you for the donut." I responded before walking out of the donut shop. I put Eleanor back into her car seat and helped her with the seatbelt again. I put on the Disney music and drove the two of us back home. When I got back y/n was home already. Shoot. I brought El back into the house and set her up to eat her donut in the kitchen. "I'll be right back."

"Okay!" She replied beginning to take down the donut. I ran upstairs where I figured y/n would be. I knocked on the guest room door before it opened up.

"Oh hey..." y/n greeted me.

"Hey." I replied.

"I didn't think anyone else would be here." Y/n shared.

"Yeah my mom let me stay home but I'm supposed to be watching Eleanor so I went to get donuts with her." I explained.

"Aww I love El." Y/n responded.

"Yeah but slight little issue..." I began.

"What's up?" Y/n questioned. I sighed.

"Eleanor still thinks that we are together and I didn't really correct her because she's just so cute and pure and I didn't want to upset her." I explained.

"Oh okay. Well that's okay I'll just stay in my room for the day anyways..." Y/n mentioned.

"Why is something wrong?" I questioned.

"My period cramps are really bad." She shared.

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Tom you don't have to do anything, don't worry about it." Y/n said.

"Well I think hanging out with Eleanor might be good for you." I shared and she sighed.

"Yeah it might but I agree with you, she doesn't need to know that we broke up." She added.

"We can act like we are still together. I mean I am an actor now after all." I explained and she laughed. I missed that laugh and smiled knowing that I was the person that caused it.

"Sure we can act." She agreed. We both headed downstairs and Eleanor practically screamed when she saw y/n. El started running towards her and jumped into her arms. "Hi pretty girl!"

"Hi y/n!" Eleanor responded giggling.

"You're getting so big I can barely hold you!" Y/n shared and El giggled some more. "Did Tom get you a pink donut?"

"I sure did." I replied.

"It's all over your face sweetie." Y/n laughed. Y/n carried her into the bathroom to get her face rinsed off while I cleaned up the kitchen. After a few minutes I joined the two of them in the living room. They were snuggled up under a blanket beginning to watch a movie.

"Tommy come snuggle!" El invited. I looked over to y/n first and she nodded before I made my way over. I sat on the other side of Eleanor and she climbed on top of my lap.

"What movie are we watching?" I questioned.

"Cinderella!" Eleanor shared.

"My favorite princess." Y/n added.

"I like princess Tiana." Eleanor replied.

"Yeah I like princess Tiana too." I shared making Eleanor smile.

"You guys teaming up against me?" Y/n questioned.

"Yes im stealing Tom." El explained snuggling into my arm.

"She's so cute." Y/n whispered so Eleanor couldn't hear.

"I know." I replied also with a whisper. After a few minutes Eleanor fell asleep and things were starting to feel like old times again.

"So how was Atlanta?" Y/n questioned quietly making sure not to wake the sleeping girl.

"It was fun. Definitely overwhelming but I met the director Jon and he's super nice he just seems really busy." I responded.

"I saw." She explained and I gave her a weird look. "Winston insisted on watching your interview."

"Oh yeah sure." I teased.

"He did!" She defended herself and I smiled.

"He has a crush on me doesnt he?" I questioned and she nodded. "So did the girl at the donut shop and then she recognized me as Spider-Man."

"Wow that's so cool, I'm really happy for you Tom." Y/n replied.

"Thanks." I praised.

"Is it okay if I try to fall asleep?" She asked.

"Yeah of course." I answered. She nodded sleepily and closed her eyes and I smiled to myself. I missed this. I missed her.

Harrison POV:
Y/n left school early and I hadn't heard from her since. I was starting to get early. I was texting her and I even called her during lunch but still got no response. I looked at her phone location and saw she was at the Holland's house. "Screw this." I said to myself as I walked out of class. I made my way outside of the school and into my car. I drove over to the Holland's house hoping to make sure y/n was okay. Once I arrived I was walking up to the front door. I looked into the living room window and saw y/n and Tom sleeping next to each other. I knew my kiss with y/n was too good to be true. It's always been him. She'll always pick Tom.

Y/n POV:
"Tommy! Tommy! Wake up!" Eleanor complained which ended up waking me up. I looked over to see Tom rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Tom you were supposed to stay awake!" I explained making El laugh. My little mini me, she's such a queen.

"Is it icecream time?" Eleanor asked.

"You have to eat lunch first silly." Tom explained tickling Eleanor. She giggled and squirmed around. "What do you want for lunch?"

"I want a happy meal!" El shared.

"Your mom is going to kill Tom if she finds out you are eating all of this junk food." I mentioned.

"It's okay my mom has a crush on Tom." Eleanor explained and my mouth dropped before Tom and I began laughing.

"That explains so much." Tom whispered. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay happy meal it is." I explained.

"I can pick you up something if you want?" Tom offered.

"Sure thanks." I replied as Tom lifted El off of the couch. They left and it was kind of nice to know that I didn't even have to tell Tom what to get. He already knew. Around 15 minutes later they came back into the house. El was riding on Tom's back while Tom was carrying everything. It was quite adorable. As I was about to get up to join them in the kitchen Tom came into the living room.

"Large Dr. Pepper, apple slices because you're a weirdo, and nuggets. I didn't know what sauce you were in the mood for so I got all of your favorites." He explained handing everything to me.

"Thanks Tom." I replied. He nodded and walked away to join Eleanor in the kitchen. As much as I hate to admit it I was really missing our relationship right now, especially after he was being so sweet today.

Tom POV:
After Eleanor and I finished eating she wanted to style my hair with y/n. She headed into the living room to inform y/n. "Y/n can we please do Tom's hair! Pretty please." El begged making y/n laugh.

"Of course we can. You want to come to me room and grab supplies?" Y/n questioned. I quickly made my way into the living room.

"Supplies?" I questioned. Y/n nodded. She picked up El and brought her upstairs. I cleaned up the blanket on the couch and saw y/n's phone. I picked it up to move it and the lock screen came on, it was still a picture of y/n and i at prom. But an excessive amount of notifications from Harrison. I ignored them and tried to focus on the background picture again. I smiled before putting her phone down. After a few minutes y/n and Eleanor came downstairs.

"Sit sit!" El demanded. I sat on the ground so they could style my hair. "Okay first we have to brush out this mess."

"Mess?" I questioned. Eleanor hummed in responded and I laughed. She brushed through my hair very aggressively before coming to a stop.

"Clips please assistant." She said to y/n. Y/n smiled handing her the clips. After putting around 15 clips in my hair Eleanor explained that she was done. I pulled out my phone to look at my hair.

"Wow you are one talented young lady." I mentioned. "I look like a princess."

"Yeah you do." Y/n added and El giggled. After performing many run way walks for the girls with my new hairstyle it was time to put Eleanor down for a nap. I brought her into my room where I tucked her in and closed the blinds. I went back downstairs to find y/n in the kitchen taking pain meds.

"Cramps still bothering you?" I questioned.

"Yeah unfortunately." Y/n responded.

"I'm sorry. I thought the Dr Pepper could make it all go away." I explained and she smiled.

"So when is Eleanor's mom supposed to get back?" Y/n questioned. I shrugged. "Another tinder date?"

"Yeah although apparently she has a crush on me." I mentioned making y/n laugh.

"I can't believe El actually let that cat out of the bag. It does make sense though. She always shows up here in the skimpiest outfits with a full face a makeup." Y/n shared.

"Yeah and for my birthday she gave me a card for a free massage at her adult only spa." I added.

"I'll gladly take that from you." Y/n offered and we both laughed.

"I missed this." I shared instantly sweating after it came out of my mouth.

"I did too Tom..." Y/n replied and a smile grew on my face.

"Are you willing to try things again?" I questioned. "Third times a charm..."

"I don't know Tom. Let me think about it okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah of course." I replied.

Y/n POV:
I was watching TV on the living room couch when there was a knock on the front door. "I'll get it!" I announced getting up. I made my way over to the door and opened it to see Tom's neighbor, Ms Johnson. She of course was wearing a skimpy outfit, probably expecting to see Tom and disappointment showed all over her face when I was the one answering the door. "Oh hi y/n I haven't seen you in a while!" She greeted.

"Hi Ms Johnson." I replied. "Tom and Eleanor are right upstairs I'll go get them... come on in."

"Thank you." She responded stepping foot inside of the house. I shut the front door and made my way upstairs. I went into Tom's room and saw the most adorable sight. Tom and Eleanor were cuddled up together coloring in a Peppa Pig coloring book.

"Hey El your mom is here..." I explained and Tom gave me a weird look.

"I said I would bring her over." Tom replied and I shrugged. Tom picked up Eleanor and brought her downstairs. I trailed behind them.

"Mommy!" Eleanor yelled. Tom smiled and put her down on the ground allowing her to run over to her mom.

"Hi Tom, sorry I came over I just saw a car in the driveway and wanted to check in." Ms Johnson explained.

"Oh that's okay, it's just y/n's car anyways." Tom replied.

"Did you have fun sweetie?" Ms Johnson questioned.

"Yes yes yes." Eleanor replied. "We had donuts and McDonalds and gummy worms!"

"Oh wow. Tom you better be careful. Wouldnt want those abs to go away." Ms Johnson teased. I tried to hold in my laugh.

"I think I'll be okay." Tom replied.

"He'll be okay mommy." El added. She's such a little diva I love it. And she definitely has a crush on Tom but it's kind of adorable so I'll allow it.

"Okay let's go home sweetie." Ms Johnson explained. Eleanor and Ms Johnson left and Tom turned back to me after shutting the door.

"I can't believe she commented about my abs!" Tom practically yelled. I laughed. "Oh my god and she was so clearly wearing a push up bra."

"Poor Eleanor." I added. "Anyways where is Harry? I thought he was supposed to be staying home?"

"He went over to Paxton's." Tom responded.

"Aww they're so cute. I'm so glad I helped them get together." I explained sitting down on the couch.

"They are pretty cute but not as cute as we were." Tom shared sitting next to me and looking at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes.

"Tommm I need time to think." I complained.

"But it should be an easy choice. We are meant to be y/n and yeah we are going to hit rough patches if we are together 24/7 but I still want to be with you 24/7. You are the only person I think about when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I just want you and even if you don't want me I'll wait. I'll wait as long as it takes." Tom confessed.

"Did you rehearse that in front of the mirror?" I teased.

"Come on y/n im serious." Tom complained.

"I'll admit today made me miss you too. Especially spending time with you and El made me realize that we could have a family in the future and be great parents." I explained.

"And we would make the cutest kids." Tom added and I gave him a look. "Sorry continue..."

"I just dont want to hold you back from your successes. I mean you are Spider-Man! You're going to be filming in Atlanta in a few months and yes I want to go with you but what place would I have there? That's a rhetorical question." I added before he could answer. "I'm just not sure if moving my life around for someone I'm having rough patches with is the best choice."

"So what if we do long distance?" Tom questioned. "It will be summer so you can come and visit whenever you want and we will have a few months to figure out everything before I leave."

"You would really be willing to do long distance?" I asked. Tom sighed.

"It's definitely not my first choice. I'm so in love with you y/n and I want to be with you all the time. But if you think space is going to make this relationship better then I trust you. I just want everything to work." Tom replied.

"Okay." I responded.

"Okay?" Tom asked.

"We can try again but I have rules!" I began.

"Alright hit me with them. Wouldn't be the first pair of rules you've established." Tom teased.

"Okay but you actually have to follow these ones." I added.

"Okay I'll follow them." Tom promised.

"I want to try to prevent fights as much as possible. However we want to go about that. We can drop issues or just sit down and talk instead of fighting." I started.

"Okay I can do that." Tom replied.

"No parties. I know I said I didn't mind but I kind of do. You are weirdly loyal when you are drunk but it still does make me nervous." I confessed.

"Okay done, no parties." Tom promised.

"And the last one is we will be having our separate rooms still. I can sleep with you whenever I want and you can sleep with me whenever you want but I just think it will be beneficial to us to have our own spaces." I shared.

"Okay I agree with that." Tom explained nodding.

"Do you have any rules you would like to bring to the table?" I asked.

"There is a little something but I don't want to start a fight already." Tom replied.

"Okay what it is? We can talk about it..." I responded.

"Um talk to Harrison less. I know he used to have a thing for you and I'm not sure if he still does. Our breakup brought you two closer which kind of makes me uncomfortable." Tom shared.

"Tom Holland threatened by another man?" I teased.

"I'm serious y/n!" Tom replied.

"Okay I can do that for you." I explained reaching over and grabbing his hand. He held onto my hand tightly and we just stared at each other with full admiration.

"Okay I cant do this for much longer..." Tom confessed getting closer to me.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Not kiss you..." he explained. I smiled as his hand reached up to meet my cheek. Our lips met and I swear actual fireworks could have gone off in that living room. I missed Tom. I missed this. I missed us and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Even if the person I'm with is all the way in Atlanta....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...