Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1

By wtkfics

she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
erased chapters 17 & 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]
Author's Note :)

Chapter 35

566K 24.3K 67.7K
By wtkfics

We went to a food court nearby. I bought food for Taehyung and only watched him ate because I wasn't hungry.

"Why aren't you eating too?" Taehyung asked me.
"I ate with my parents just now so I'm not gonna eat anymore since I'm already full," I replied and rested my head on the table whilst staring at him eat.

"Yah, say aahh," Taehyung scooped a spoonful of rice and brought it to my mouth. I shook my head and pursed my lips shut, not wanting to eat.

"Aeroplane's cominnggg weeee," Taehyung adorably said and suddenly turned into a child. He started making weird aeroplane noises and I got embarrassed because the people around were staring at us. I quickly ate the spoonful of rice.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" He asked and continued eating. I slightly nodded.

He finally finished his food. "Let's go," he said and we walked out of the food court.

"Are we going home now?" I asked him as we walked on the streets.

"Why? You wanna spend more time with me huh?"

"Oh please, I'd rather get away from you," I joked.

"Taehyung is hurt," he said and pouted. I rolled my eyes and looked away, smiling.

Suddenly, Taehyung stood infront of me, his back facing me, "Get on my back," he said, "I'll bring you somewhere."

I smirked and hopped onto his back with great force.

"YAH! You're so heavy," Taehyung said as he stumbled to balance himself. I giggled.

"Let's go!" I excitedly said, "RUN TAEHYUNG RUN!"

To my surprise, Taehyung was able to run fast while carrying me on his back. I held on tight, afraid I might fall off. We finally reached the destination, which was the park.

He slowed, down, panting. "You can put me down now," I said.

He suddenly let me go without any warning, and I fell on my bum. "YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and rubbed my butt in pain while he hysterically laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to bare the excruciating pain in my butt. "Okay okay sorry," Taehyung apologised after he was done laughing at me. He put out his hand to help me up, but I rejected.

"Annoying idiot," I muttered under my breath.

"Aww, look who's sulking," he mocked me.

I slowly got up on my own feet and walked off before him, heading towards a bench.

Before I could take a seat, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind and I felt weight against my shoulder. I froze and my eyes widened.

"Taehyung?"
"Hmm?" He answered whilst still backhugging me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Let's just stay like this for awhile, it's a little cold," He said and tightened his arms around me. I couldnt help but smile widely.

He finally let me go after awhile and I was still stiff. He turned me around and I faced him. "Yah, I've got something to tell you," he said, pushing me down to sit on the bench.

"What is it?" I asked as he sat beside me. He stared at me for a moment, trying to say something but words can't seem to come out of his mouth.

"Urgghh," he groaned, turning away from me and he suddenly got frustrated. I got puzzled and stared at him blankly.

"Michyeoseo?" I said to him, "What is it you wanna tell me?"

He sighed. "Okay, y-you m-might find this c-crazy but," he paused, "I d-don't k-know how to s-say this."

I chuckled at him stuttering, I have never seen him so nervous before. I waited for him to finish talking.

"...okay fine. Actually I kinda like you," he said and looked at me straight in the eyes.

My heart skipped a beat at the sudden confession. I got shocked and choked on my saliva. I started coughing continuously, followed by nervous laughter.

He just looked at me, blankly.

"W-What did you say?"

"I said I like you."

I continued laughing nervously. Honestly I was thinking of how to respond to him while I was laughing. I stopped my laughter when I saw Taehyung staring at me, frowning a little.

"Yah, I'm serious okay. You're not that great but I just happen to fall for you. I think I'm crazy," he said, as I held in my laughter.

"So, what?"

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and grinned at me.

I burst into laughter again, "You're so cheesy."

He folded his arms and looked away, "Ugh. Just forget whatever I just said and act like nothing happened."

I smiled shyly and put my arm on his shoulder. "Giving up already huh Kim Taehyung?" I teased him but he didn't look at me.

"You've already laughed at me," he said in a sulky tone.

"But I haven't answered you? I kinda like you too," I replied and grinned at him. He quickly turned to face me and his eyes twinkled.

"So is it a yes?" He asked, looking at me without blinking, anticipating for my answer.

I thought for a moment and smiled. "Yeah yeah whatever."

His eyes widened, "Jinja?" He asked, and I nodded. He grinned, trying to content his happiness.

"Okay, let's go home. I'm late," I said to him an stood up, he did too.

I walked a few steps when suddenly Taehyung stood infront of me. I looked up at him, "What?"

He gave his rectangular-ish smile. He suddenly hugged me, then spun me around.

"Yahyah! Put me down!" I shouted and he did.

I looked at him and smiled. We held hands and continued walking home.

We finally reached my gate after a few minutes walk. "Thanks for the dinner," Taehyung said to me.

"Well that's strange, you've never thanked me before," I teased him.

He squished my cheeks, "Shut up and get in."

I scrunched up my nose and smiled. I was about to open the gate when suddenly Taehyung stopped me and held my wrist. "What?" I asked.

"You're just gonna go in like that?"
I got puzzled, "Yeah...?"

Suddenly, he turned me to face him and pulled me closer. He leaned forward and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"Goodnight," he said to me and smiled.

I shyly turned away and fumbled to open up the gate. He walked away from me and I looked at him as he walked backwards just to see me get inside. I waved him goodbye and finally got into the house, still with a smile on my face.

***
The next day in school it was break time. I just came out of the toilet when suddenly Shinhye ran towards me, panting.

"HYEJIN! HYEJIN!" She called me and held my shoulder.

"Whatwhat?!" I stared at her as she tried to catch her breath.

"M-Mina... R-Rooftop," she said in between her panting.

"What are you talking about?"

"M-Mina's at the rooftop. I think she's gonna c-commit suicide," Shinhye finally said to me.

My eyes bulged, "WHAT?!"

I sprinted all the way up the staircase and to the rooftop, Shinhye followed after me.

I saw Mina standing at the edge of the building. My heart beat fast, afraid she might jump down at any moment.

I quietly walked behind her, and I heard her sobbing. I slowly came nearer to her. When I was ready, I quickly wrapped my hands around her and pulled her away to safety.

She screamed out of shock.

"Mina listen to me!" I shouted. Shinhye and I held her tight to control her. She continued screaming and crying hard.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?! NOBODY LIKES ME! NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME!" She yelled in my face.

"Don't do stupid things! I still care for you!" I said to her.

She continued crying, "YOU HATE ME TOO DON'T YOU?!"

I sighed and stared into her eyes. "Look, Mina, I'm your bestfriend, no matter what. I'm always here for you. I still care for you, it's a promise."

She kept silent and only sobbed. She crashed into my arms for a hug. I hugged her back tightly, and eye-signalled Shinhye that she may leave.

Shinhye then left, leaving just the two of us at the rooftop.

I brought Mina to sit on the bench. She slightly calmed down, but was still emotional.

"You probably hate me so much right now," she said and more tears streamed down her cheeks.

"No I don't. How can I hate you? I'm so sorry if I ever offend you somehow," I said to her.

She cried even harder, "I-I'm the one who should be sorry. I just can't help myself. I thought I could finally feel love but... I was being too desparate, and selfish."

I wiped her tears with my thumb, "It's okay, I have forgiven you long time ago."

"Hyejin, I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have slapped you or be mean to you. I regret so much I'm so embarrassed about myself!" She continuously cried out.

"Okay okay enough. Everything's fine now," I said and hugged her. I patted on her back and comforted her. She finally pulled away when she calmed down.

I smiled at her. "Now no more crying. You can find better guys other than Taehyung," I said.

"I'm not gonna fall for any guy from now on," she said and folded her arms.

"Yeah right, what about Jungkook?" I teased, and she slightly smiled.

We talked for awhile, until break was finally over.

***

I was just hanging out in the living room with my parents at night, watching the television.

"Hyejin ah," My mom called me, "Eomma and appa have got something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your mom and I are gonna start a business overseas, in America. So we'll have to move by next month," dad said.

My expression got blank. I didn't know how to react to him.

"We're leaving Korea?" I asked, not believing him.

"Yes, darling, we are. You can start packing your stuffs if you want," My mom said.

I gulped. I do not want to leave. "Can't I just stay here?"

"You can't. You're still young to live alone. I'm sure you'll be able to make friends in America," Dad said.

"But eomma, appa... can't it wait til' I'm done with the year-end exams? Or can I just stay with an aunt?" I asked, desperately finding a way to stay in Korea.

"Lee Hyejin, just come with us to America. You have no choice," Dad sternly said.

I sighed and walked to my room, disappointed.

I can't believe I'll be leaving Korea, leaving my home, leaving my friends.

And leaving Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
22.6K 740 21
Fresh out of high school and looking for work, Y/N gets more than she bargained for when she takes a job as a maid.
668K 23K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...