The Lost Prince

By chinguseohyun

The kingdom of euphoria is the most powerful kingdom of all time. The King and Queen of euphoria lived happil... More

HI !!
Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Happy JHOPE DAY!
Thank you
Happy birthday Yoongi!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

479 10 2
By chinguseohyun

Happy 10th anniversary to BTS. Still can't believe it has been 10 years. 10 years of blood, sweat, and tears got them to where they are now. I wish them more success and hope to be able to meet them soon. I'm proud to be in this family.

We had a big celebration here for the anniversary yesterday. I got a quite lot of stuff. Did you guys have a celebration in your country?

I'm having my mid term tomorrow so I wasn't able to uplod. I'll be uploading after tomorrow so stay toon.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3.2K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
41.3K 1K 23
{BTS & Blackpink FF} "After all, we're immortals." Back to the Euphoria or known as the world of magical creatures, Our parents are the most powerful...
282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
171 0 30
Behind the fame, there exists a hidden dark rabbit hole of shadows and secrets. Jeon Jungkook: the embodiment of a loved Kpop idol. His infectious sm...