You Can't Hide From Your Past

By Tiger_lily

Athena has lived as much of her life as she can remember in big, busy and upscale part of Los Angeles, Califo... More

Moving
Talking with Daddy
What in HELL!?!?!?!
Their Territory/My Mate
My name is...
Which one is she...
Getting a tattoo...Oops, forgot to tell Daddy!
So...uh...mate...this is AKWARD.
Family Squabbles
Old Friends
Mating Process
The Accident
Waking up to Arguments
Derek's Here
Mate this is my Ex who beat me, wait your RELATED!
Athena's Story (Part I)
Athena's Story (Part II)
The Letter
Thinking...
To Mark or Not To Mark
Marking
The Answer...And Sweetheart
The Guys
Punishment & Feelings
The Wolf on Your Doorstep
Inside His Head

Day Out

8.1K 76 7
By Tiger_lily

NOTE:

*when words appear in between stars like this* it means the characters wolf is talking.

*****Recap*****

"Do you want to, maybe, miss school taday and spend it with me. We could talk about each other and this whole mate thing."

"Yeah." I said my voice came out so excited. That caused me to blush and he chuckeled while walking me to his car.

I wasn't going to lie I was excited to spent the entire day with him. Just us.

***************************************************************************

Chapter 9

*****Xavier's POV*****

I couldn't believe she had said yes. I was so excited but I wouldn't let that show, I didn't want her to think that I was girly in any way, I was just really happy to have my mate and I was even more happy because she was SMOKIN' HOT!  I knew it and I was pretty sure all the guys in the school knew it. That was the part that made me mad, though, seeing all the guys drooling over her. SHE IS MINE!

I was getting so mad thinking about the guys in school staring at her I didn't even notice when I started to clutch the steering wheel tighter and I could tell I was accelerating. She could tell as well and I knew  I had to calm and slow down but it was easier said than done because  I just kept seeing the memories of guys in the hallway that were either drooling over her or undressing her in their minds! I kept getting more angry and I could tell she was getting scared.

Then she reached out and touched my leg and all the anger and aggresion that was fueling me vanished and the only thing fuling me now was my beautiful angel's touch. I immediately calmed down. I never felt that way before and i had never responded to a girl's touch like that before.

What was this girl DOING to me!

*****Athena's POV*****

I saw him holding on to the steering wheel with so much force that I'm pretty sure he would tear it off soon and his foot was practically glued to the accelerator. This was scaring me and I didn't know why he suddenly started acting this way, but I could tell he was mad because the air around us seemed to shift in a strange way and there was a strange power radiating off of him.

I felt the urge to comfort him. So did the voice in my head. My brothers had explained to me that that is my wolf side and I can talk to it.

*Help him. He's upset and he needs you.* she said.

I knew she was right but to be honest he was scaring me right now.

*It doesn't matter if you are scared he is your MATE and he NEEDS YOU right now!* she yelled.

Before I relized it I put my hand right above his knee, trying to comfort him. And like every other time I touched him it felt like my hand was on fire. and I'm not complaining! It felt so good to touch him.

I realized that he was looking at me. He had calmed down but I couldn't bring myself to move the had off his leg, it felt too good, too...right.

We were at a stop light and there was no one else in the intersecion. He started to lean in and before I realized it so did I.

Our lips were centimeters apart when suddenly a car honked at us and I realized that the light had turned green and there were about 3 cars behind us.

Xavier gave out and annoyed growl while I fixed myself. Then we started driving towards town again.

I didn't realize how much the little moment turned me on! My body needed him!

I heard hi chuckle once to himself and smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." was all he said, but he kept on smirking.

I just let it go.

*****Xavier's POV*****

I was still smirking and I knew it was bothering her because she didn't know that I could smell her hormones going into overdrive.

I couldn't blame her though, when she put her hand on my leg, my hormones did the same. It felt good to have physical contact with her.

I noticed that she still hadn't moved her hand away from my leg. My leg still felt like it was on fire.

*Stupid, you know that until we made love with our mate that feeling would never go away.* my wolf growled.

WOAH! I make it a point to NEVER use that phrase! Its never "making love" its always sex. Thats it nothing more.

I have only actually had one committed relationship and that was a terrible and traumatizing experience! Long story short she was a colossal BITCH! But this had to be different Athena was my MATE! The wierd thing was that even though Jemma and I broke up a long time she was still ALWAYS around. Sometimes it was annoying but on the other hand she was there if I was stressed and I needed a fuck.

She was always a slut. That was the main reason that we broke up, because it turned out that she was doing SIX other guys while we were together! We were 15 and the other guys she was fucking were ranging in age from 15 to 32. It was disgusting knowing I was having sex with a girl who was doing it with other guys that might have STDs or shit like that.

I may be a player but I was safe and that was for sure! It was scared shitless when it came to STDs.

My aunt is a nurse and when me and my sister got into high school she showed us picture of people with HIV/AIDS and STDs. Its safe to say that everytime I go to bed with a girl there is always a condom involved. ALWAYS.'Thanks Auntie I really needed to see those pictures' I thought.

We pulled into a parking lot in town and pulled ito a space. As soon as that car came to a stop her hand left my leg to open her door and suddenly it felt cold where her had was and I wanted it back!

"So where are we going?" she asked in her angel voice.

"Well, what do you wanna do first eat or shop?"

"Um...EAT!" she said enthusiastically.

"I take it your hungry?"

"Yeah." she said her voice suddenly quiet.

"Its ok your hungry, babe. Why do you sound so quiet."

I could see her smiling silightly when I called her babe, then she answered.

"I live in a house with 3 guys and well being a wolf doesn't help!" she said while she blushed. It kinda sounded like she was defending herself.

"Hahaha! Its ok I would rather you ate than be one of those girls who just eats rice cakes every freakn' day of her life."

She laughed with me and I could tell she was relived that I was ok with the fact that she was hungry. That made me wonder why she was so insecure about being hungry.

"Why were you embarressed about being hungry?" I asked.

Her body suddenly went rigid and she looked up and gave me a strained smile.

"Um...my ex didn't think that was the most...endering quality...about me." she said with a non humor chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He...umm...wasn't the nicest guy." she said the last part really really fast.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked suddenly enraged at the thought of someone hurting this beautiful, delicate girl walking beside me.

"No...he could just...just...be a...jerk...i guess." she stuttered through her sentence and I could hear traces of fear in her voice.

"Wh-" before I could say anymore she cut me off.

"Oh look lets eat here!" she said obviously trying to change subject.

I sighed and went along with it because she obviously was uncomfortable with the subject, but I would find out what happened after awhile and I sware to God if that son of a bitch touched her I was gonna hunt him down and kill him for touching my angel, and I didn't even know him!

We walked inside and sat down at a table. I was still deep in my thoughts when I heard someone call my name.

I looked up and saw Athena calling my name.

"Xavier! Xavier! God! I have caled your name like 5 times! What do you want to drink?" she gestured to the girl who was taking the order.

"Oh! Sorry." i said embarressed for drifting off again.

"Uh...Sprite. Thanks."

"Ok. I will be right back with your drinks." said the waitress.

"What's so intresting that you keep drifting off?" she asked while supressing a laugh.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing."

"No no. You arn't getting away with that again. What were you thinking about?"

"It's gonna sound weird."

"S'ok."

"You. The whole mate thing."

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

By this time the waitress came back with our drinks and got our orders.

"Well, guess we gotta talk about it sooner or later. Huh?"

"Yeah...guess so."

"Ok... well what do you think about it?"

"Honestly I don't know..."

"Yeah me either. I mean I just found out a few days ago." she said.

"Wait. You didn't know before?" I asked stunned.

"No, up until a few days ago I was just a normal teenage girl." she said while taking a sip from her lemonade.

"Wow. I've known all my life."

"When did you first change?" she asked.

"When I was 14."

"Wow my brothers didn't even change that early. Wait. Why did you?"

"Well when I was 14 my dad got really sick, on the brink of death you could say, and I guess that triggered my wolf to come out. I remember it hurt like hell cause I was so young. But in the end I really changed for no reason cause soon after that my dad's health took a turn for the better."

"Oh."

Then our food came and we were really quiet while we ate but every once in a while I would look at me and most of the time she would catch me and blush and I would smile.

When we finished and we walked out and continued walking down the street.

"So...tell me something about yourself that I don't aready know."

"Um...I like cupcakes!" she said while laughing.

"Hahaha. No I mean something...I don't know...more personal?"

She became serious like she was debating whether or not to tell me something personal or make another joke.

All of a sudden saddness swept accross her face.

"Umm...My mom is dead." she said simply while one single tear went down her face and she tried really fast to wipe it away.

Then I pulled her into a hug and she looked shocked at first but then she snuggled into me and put her little arms on my chest.

"How?" I asked.

"I thought it was an accedent up until a few days ago when my dad told me some rogue werewolves attacked her. My dad said that she faught back and called for him and the rest of our pack  but by the time they got there she was out of energy  because she managed to kill one and get the other 3 pretty good. My dad watched as one of the rogues delivered the final swipe to my mom's chest and his claws went so deep she started to bleed out. My dad had the werewolves killed instantly as he ran to my mom. He said that the last time the werewolf scratched her, her body was forced to change back to her human form. HE literally watched the light fade out of her eyes...he watched his wife...his mate, die in his arms. But he said that she told him to be strong for us, before she died and he swore to himself that he would honor her death wish. That is why he seens so happy around us I guess, cause he promised to be strong." she said the last part of her sentence quetly.

I hugged her more tightly and rubbed her arm.

"I am so sorry." i murmmured to her softly.

"It was a long time ago."

I hadn't noticed it but we were really close to the parking lot where the car was.

i turned to her and I saw she was lookng at me like...like...I was her...Savior. And i couldn't describe how good it felt to know I was her mate.

I didn't  even notice that I started leaning in until our lips were almost touching. Then she closed the distance and pressed her soft lips to mine. I plled her against my chest and put my hands on her waist and made the kiss even deeper by sliding my tounge in her mouth and got a moan out of her.

She tightened her grip around my neck. We were completly making out now and it had been a good 3 and a half minutes and she hadn't even shown any signs of needing air. So i pulled away a little to get some air and touched my foreheaad to hers. I was panting while she was mearly breathing a little fast.

"How do you hold your breath for so  long?" i asked amazed.

"I was on the swim team at my old school. And I did a lot of gymnastics." she smirked and walked to the other side of the car to the passenger seat.

"Wow." thats was amazing I thought to myself as I got in the car and drove us home.

******************************************************************************

OK I know it took a long time but here i is I hope u like it!!!!

Don't forget to...

COMMENT,

FAN

and last but not least...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KAR<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.7K 18
My parents call me a disappointment... my brother calls me a slut... The pack members make fun of my figure... I feel like I don't belong... until th...
640K 11.9K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
640K 21.3K 21
Tyler O'Shea is a special girl. On her 17th birthday, her twin brother Sam, died protecting her from rouges. She blamed herself for his death and has...
reuniting By

Fanfiction

504 31 27
Athena shes 16 years old and grew up with an acholic, abusive, drug dealer stepfather what will happen to Athena after her stepfather dies now she ha...