Unconditional Love

By Mithran_Ganesh0702

Ashwin falls in love with Sivaangi due to her cuteness, boldness and naughtiness. He wants his rowdy don to b... More

Characters and Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bonding
Chapter 2 - Understanding
Chapter 3 - Breaking News
Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet
Chapter 5 - Careness
Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy
Chapter 7 - Cute Moments
Chapter 8 - Lifesaver
Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Kadavul Setting
Chapter 12 - The Hug
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Happier Times
Chapter 15 - Mother's Love
Chapter 16 - Rain of Love
Chapter 17 - The Confession
Chapter 18 - The Past
Chapter 19 - Real KD Fellow
Chapter 20 - A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 22 - Coimbatore
Chapter 23 - The Truth
Chapter 24 - The Cure
Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You
Chapter 26 - The Beach
Chapter 27 - Love Has Started
Chapter 28 - The Beginning
Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali
Chapter 30 - Hang Out
Chapter 31 - Planned
Chapter 32 - Kerala
Chapter 33 - Fun
Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration
Chapter 35 - The Angel of Lion
An Annoucement For You All
Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie
I'm Sorry Guys
Chapter 37 - Musical Love
Chapter 38 - Their Home
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Souls
Chapter 40 - Follow Your Heart
Chapter 41 - Something Is Here
Chapter 42 - It's Coming For You
Chapter 43 - The Mystery
Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots
Chapter 45 - Related?
Reached to 100K views
SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )
Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger
Cover Photo Of Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Divine VS Evil
It's My Birthday
Starting of Season 2
Chapter 48 - New Journey
Chapter 49 - No Limits
Chapter 50 - Precious Time
Chapter 51 - Sun and Moon
Happy Diwali Folks!!!
Chapter 52 - No Mercy
Chapter 53 - Pyscho Killer
Voting Session
Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?
Results
Chapter 55 - The Final Battle
Chapter 57 - Deadlier?
Announcement for this story
Chapter 58 - Check up?
Last Storylines
10000 Words Marathon

Chapter 56 - Spiced Up

487 50 3
By Mithran_Ganesh0702

After three months........

It's been three months since the horrible cruel traumatic incident happened to the group, they were recovered in a lightning speed and everything went back to normal again. Arjun had to transfer to other state since he had done a great job at saving Sivaangi and her friends from the danger. At first, she was hesitated to let him go, but he somehow comforted her and promised to meet her again in the future soon.

As the usual group, Ashwin, Sivaangi, Rakshan, Saranya, Pavithra and Sakthi were still living in the house. Everything was going great like how it used to be, until one day...........Ashwin was in his room scrolling his phone when Sivaangi came inside with a pile of clothes on her hands.

Sivaangi: Enna pandringa Ashwineyyy? Ippolaam neenga velaiye seiyira maadhiri theriyila ennaku.......

Ashwin: Enna ma? Konjam neram phone le irunthuthule ippadi pesure? Just oru relax time ma......

Sivaangi: Nadakatum nadakatum, appadiyae konjam veetu velaiyaa senjaa nalla irukkum, vaelaiyaachum seekirama mudiyum.

Ashwin: Ethey?! Veetu velaiyaa? Hello, veliyila namma naathu kaaga kastha pathu vela seiyiren, ippo ennadana veetu vela seiya soldra, ithu ellaam bongu ma.

Sivaangi: Oh, vela seiyurathu naa, free ah irukkurathu neengalaa? Inga paarunga, neengalum olunga antha bathroom eh clean pannidunga, illana inga irukkuravanga ungala veetu vithu thorathiruvaanga, naanum sernthuthaan soldren.

Ashwin: ( closes his mouth in shock ) Adippaavi, intha veetule irukkurathuke ivlo rules ah? Romba pandringa ma ellaarum.

Sivaangi: Hahahahaha, chumma sonnen Ashwineyyy. Seri, innum konjam nerathule lunch ready aayidum, fresh up aayithu vaanga.

Ashwin: Seri ma.

Ashwin watched Sivaangi walking toward to his closet to put his clothes inside, when he realized something and widened his eyes in shock. He shouted at her to stop and immediately stood in front of her, which she flinched in a second.

Sivaangi: Ennachi?

Ashwin: Ma, intha closet mattum thorakathe!

Sivaangi: Yen? Ennoda thuniye en closetle vekaama vera enga vekirathu?

Ashwin: Ma, sonna kelu ma, vendam ma.

Sivaangi: Appadi enna nadandhura poguthu? Thalunga!!

Ashwin tried to convince Sivaangi to not open the closet, but unfortunately she didn't listen to him, she pushed him aside and opened the closet, which she regretted immediately after what she witnessed. She was shocked to the core to the point that she dropped her own clothes. She was speechless and........stood at the same place without any slight movements.

Ashwin on the other hand hissed in embarrassment, he closed his face and failed to hide it once again. He could see the shocking face of Sivaangi from the corner of his eyes, he hesitantly went toward her and called her out.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.........

Sivaangi took a step back and she couldn't hold back her tears, she walked away from the room all of a sudden, leaving everything behind including Ashwin. He hit his own head, knew that he messed up huge this time.

Saranya: Ashwin Anna, enna Sivaangiye koopta theriyaathae maadhiri poraa?

Ashwin: Saranya, athu vandhu.........

Pavithra: Ashwin, nee Sivaangi kudha marupadiyum sandha potiya? ( in a stern voice )

Ashwin: Illa Pavi.........

Pavithra: Appo yen avva kan kalanguraa?

Ashwin was tongue-tied, he couldn't tell them the truth but at same time he couldn't hide from them as well, both ideas were kind of horrible way to do so. They ran out of patience and was about to ask him further questions, when they saw something inside the closet like how Sivaangi saw earlier.

Saranya: En....enna ne ithu?

Pavithra: Ashwin, enna panni vechiruke?!!!

Ashwin: Athu vandhu naa.....venumnae......

Do you really want to know what's really inside the closet? It's nothing that huge, there's a huge pile of alcohol bottles in the closet with different sizes and brands. They were equally shocked as Ashwin would do something unexpected. If it was before, Sivaangi would had been mad on Ashwin for doing such a disgraceful thing, but she was tired of dealing these things with him for so long.

She had asked him to stop drinking, but he won't no matter how much he tried. But still, it's not justified to put such large amounts of alcohol bottles in the closet, especially in Sivaangi's closet.

Pavithra: Ashwin!!! Ungalukku konjamaachum manasaatchi irukka?!!! Poiyum poiyum inga irukkura sarakku bottle le Sivaangi cupboard kula vechirukinga, ungale ellaam ennathe soldradhu?!!!!!

Ashwin: Pavi, nee nenakira maadhiri illa, naa ithe ellaathaiyum thooki poodalaamnu nenachen, aana athukkulla Sivaangi paathuthaan.

Rakshan: Inga enna satham?!

Rakshan and Sakthi came by the room when they heard Pavithra and Saranya's loud voice.

Saranya: Paarunga Rakshan, unga thambi enna velaiye panni vechirukaarunu.

Rakshan and Sakthi went inside the room and stunned to see the scenario as well.

Sakthi: Bro!!! Enna ithu ellaam?!!

Rakshan: Deyh, ennake theriyaama nee inga vechirukiyaa?!!

Ashwin: Athu illa da, ithu ellaam pothu odaikulaamnu irunthaen, aana athukulle Sivaangi ma paathuthaan.

Saranya: Ithu ellam vekirathuku vera yedhame kedaikilaiyaa?

Ashwin: Oru paduthathule angaiye vechithen.

Pavithra: Ippo polambi onnum aaga poarathu illa, ippo Sivaangi azhudukuthe poyitaa.

Ashwin: Enga poyitaa?!! Yen avvale thadukale?!!

With a fear in his heart, Ashwin rushed out from the room and searched for Sivaangi, along with the others followed him behind. He thought that she might had left the house with hurt and frustration. But to his surprise, he found her standing outside the pathway to the house. She was facing him on her back so he can't clearly see her face.

Ashwin gulped, trying to think of a way to approach Sivaangi after everything happened back at the room. He slowly went outside and stood next to her, the others followed him behind and stood at the doorway. He saw his dried tears on her cheeks, while she was looking somewhere else except his face.

This is what happened to your partner if you did something without their knowledge. Truth might be hurtful sometimes, but it's more hurtful if you tried to hide the truth with thousands of lies. No matter how many lies stand to cover the truth, but the truth will come out by itself, that's how truth will always wins over lies.

But, to your partner's point of view, they're not hurt just because you lied to them, it's because they will feel like you don't trust them enough to tell everything the truth, no matter what or how deep it is.

Back to the scene, Ashwin's face turned into sad one when he saw Sivaangi's tears, she crossed her arms while standing there, looking around somewhere.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.....I'm sorry......naa venumnae appadi pannale...........

Sivaangi didn't reply anything but still looked around somewhere.

Ashwin: Ma, sathiyama naa athe kudikkurathukaaga anga vekalle, unnaku athu pudikaathunu therinjuthaan naa athe pothi odaikulaamnu irunthaen.

Sivaangi finally turned to look Ashwin's face.

Ashwin: Please ma........I'm sorry.......

Sivaangi sighed and wiped her cheeks, filled with dried tears that she couldn't hold back.

Ashwin: Nee enna sonnaalum seiya thayaaraa irukkaen ma, naa enna seiyanum?

Sivaangi: Sakthi!! Hmm!!

Sakthi: Wokay thalaivi!!

Sakthi went back inside the house with a wide smile, everyone were confused as to the sudden change of atmosphere.

Ashwin: Ma, enna ma panna pore?

Sivaangi: Eh, unga mandaiya odaika pore, paesaama irunga.

Ashwin gulped even hardly and looked on the ground, with widen eyes and cupped mouth. The group waited for a while until Sakthi came back with a box of........ alcohol bottles.

Sakthi: Thalaivi, ellaam ready.

Sivaangi: Athu inga kondu vaa.

Sakthi went toward Sivaangi and put it on the ground, Ashwin looked confused and had no idea what was going on in front of his own eyes.

Ashwin: Enna ma pandra?

Sivaangi looked carefully at the alcohol bottles, before looked back at Ashwin again.

Sivaangi: Intha palakkam eppo lerndhu aarambichinga?

Ashwin: Athu....athu.......5 varushathuku munnadi..........

Sivaangi: Ithu ungalukku addiction aayidhucha?

Ashwin: Appadi illa, aana eppo eppolaam kudikka thonuthu appo naa kudipen.

Sivaangi: Ithu enna coffee ah? Eppo kudikka thonutho appo kudikanumnu?

Ashwin: Illa ma.......

Sivaangi picked up an alcohol bottle and showed it onto Ashwin's face.

Sivaangi: Intha kudithan unga vaazhkaiki nallathu kuduthichaa?

Ashwin: Illa ma.

Sivaangi: Intha kudi naalethan ungalukku intha police vellai kedachidaa?

Ashwin: Illa ma.

Sivaangi: Intha kudi naalethan......naa unga vaazhkaile vandhenaa?

Ashwin widened his eyes and cupped Sivaangi's face in shock.

Ashwin: No!!! Nee en vaazhkaile vandha naalethan ennaku neraiya nalla vishayam nadandhuchi.

Sivaangi: Appadinaa.......intha bottle eh ingaye en kann munnadiye odainga.

Ashwin was speechless for a second, trying to collect himself after what he heard from Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Ma........

Sivaangi: Ashwin, intha kudiye paakam venumnaa romba costly ah, tasty ah irukkalaam, aana ithoada madippu oru uyire edukura allavuku irukku.

Sivaangi looked at the alcohol bottle which she was holding right now.

Sivaangi: Ovvoru nimishamum ithu en kaile irukkum bothu, appadi oru kovam varuthu, ithu pothu appadiye antha kudikaaranoda mandaiya odaikanumnu aasaiyaa irukku.

Sakthi: Appo neenga Ashwinum Rakshanum soldringala thalaivi?

Ashwin: Ennathu?!!

Rakshan: Ennathu?!!

Sivaangi: ( smirks ) Appadilaam ivangala onnum panna maaten, athu avanga kailethan irukku.

Sakthi: Puriyilaye thalaivi........

Sivaangi: Intha kudi naalethan pazha peroda vaazhkaieh alanji poyiruku, avangaluku iruntha ellaam paasam, mariyaathai, peru, athanaiyum poyidhum.

Ashwin: Ma.........

Sivaangi: Aana neenga rendu perum ( Ashwin & Rakshan ), oru kudumbam irukku, vellai irukku, unga kudha vaazha pore oru ponnu irukku, ithu ellaam vithithu, intha kudi kaaga ippadi seiyuringa. Ithu kudichaa unga odambuku nallathu illanu ungaluke theriyum thaane?

Ashwin: ( looks down in guilty )

Sivaangi: Thangam!!! Neenga enna soldringa?!!!

Rakshan: Eh......eh.....naa....thangam....

Saranya: Ivaru eppadi solluvaru Sivaangi? Nammalukke theriyaama ethana thadava kudichirupaaru.

Rakshan: Illa Saranya, naa appadi ellaam..........

Sivaangi: Inga paarunga, inniki neenga rendu perum ippo unga vaazhkaile oru periya mudivu edukka poringa, antha mudivaalethan unga vaazkaiku oru periya maatrathe thara poguthu.

Ashwin: Enna mudivu ma? Enna mudivu edukanum?

Sivaangi: Onnu, unga vaazhkaile naa irukanumnaa, intha sarakku bottle eh ingaye odainga.

Ashwin just looked at the alcohol bottle Sivaangi was holding without saying anything.

Sivaangi: Illa oru vela, ithu neenga kudichithaan aaganumnu iruntha, en kann munnadiye neenga dharalama kudikkalaam, aana neenga kudicha adutha nimishamae naa unga vaazhkaile vithu poyiduven, eppovume naa varamaaten. En vaazhkai paaththu naane poyiduven.

Ashwin widened his eyes and he started to flow tears in his sadden eyes.

Sakthi: Thalaivi, nejamathaan soldringala?

Sivaangi: Aama Sakthi, yaaru thaduthaalum naa en mudivule uruthiyaa irupen.

Sivaangi looked back at Ashwin's sad face again and took a step forward toward him.

Sivaangi: Neenga sollunga Ashwineyyy, naa venumaa illa intha kudi venumaa? Neengalae mudivu pannunga.

Sivaangi raised the alcohol bottle to Ashwin, asked him to hold it to make a wise decision. He slowly grabbed the bottle and looked at it carefully, he suddenly glared sharply at the bottle, hands started to shake in terror, and looked back at Sivaangi in rage.

Ashwin: Ennaku en Sivaangi ma visha intha kudi onnum avloa perusu illa....

With that said, Ashwin threw the bottle with so much anger and it smashed into pieces, startling the group from the loud breaking sound. Sivaangi smiled at his move and kept an eye to watch it until the end. He kept breaking each and every bottle in front of everyone without any hesitation.

Rakshan soon joined Ashwin to break those bottle as well as he can't hold his guilt anymore.

Rakshan: Deyh, nee mattum odaichaa pathaathu, naa panna paavamum sernthu ingaye naa athe odaikiren.

Rakshan immediately held a bottle and smashed it on the ground with so much force. The group were in the peak of joy as their beloved friends were now changing their bad habit. When Ashwin held the last bottle, he looked at Sivaangi with a smirk, giving it to her.

Sivaangi: Enkitha ethukku ithe kudukuringa?

Ashwin: Ma, intha ketha vishayathe aarambichathu naa, aana inniki inthe ketha palakkathe un kaiyaala idha odaichi mothamaa mudichiru, ithu neethan ma mudikanum. Vaangiko!!

Sivaangi smiled and held the last bottle from Ashwin.

Ashwin: Pothu odaichidu ma!!

Sivaangi with her full energy smashed the last bottle on the ground, Ashwin followed her by kicking the box next to his feet. She smiled with tears on her eyes, she finally made him and Rakshan to give up their bad habit. She caressed his cheeks with her both hands and looked at him from top to toe.

Ashwin: Ma, nee yen ma azhuvure?! Ithu ellaame en thappu than, intha kudiya naa aarambichirukave kudhadhu.

Sivaangi: Ithoada neenga manipu kekurathule oru aarthamum illa Ashwineyyy, innike intha ketha palakkathe vithuthinga, athuvae ennaku pothum.

Rakshan: Naanum konjam buthi kethu poyithu ippadi pannithen, sorry thangam.

Sivaangi: Ada, vidunga thangam, athan ellaame seri aayiduchi le, inji ellaame nallathaave nadakum.

Everyone came together in a group and started to pour out their joy.

Pavithra: ( smiles ) Appo aduthathu ennathu?

Ashwin: Adhuthathu enna? En varangalaa manaivi kudha kalyanam, innum 3 maasathule naanga official ah husband and wife than, athu yaaralaiyum thadukkave mudiyaathu. Athu kapram.....

Ashwin pulled Sivaangi toward him and held her waist.

Ashwin: Mr and Mrs. Ashwin than!!!!

With that said, Ashwin held Sivaangi in bridal style and spun her around, she shouted in joy and laughed out heartedly. The other cheered them out in joy and clapped their hands, the couple that are going to be married in just 3 months, with so much entertainment, fun and joy. Stay tuned for that........

To be continued..........

Hi guys. Thanks for reading. After a very long time, I have finally updated this chapter with just a short one, but I hope you all like in your expectations. Anyway, what do you think about this chapter? Leave your thoughts in the comment section down below, stay in touch to find out more about the story. Until then, I will see you guys in the next chapter. Bye, guys! 💜💜💜💜💜

PS: I have some thoughts about finishing this book after the marriage, what do you think?

With love,
Mithran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 28.4K 63
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
36.7K 3.3K 24
He is an Introvert ; She is an Extrovert. He is Uncaring ; She is Caring. He is Strict ; She is Lenient. He is Perfect ; She is Imperfect. What if tw...
122K 8.8K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
81.5K 6K 35
Ashwin Her love for me is still hidden somewhere in her, she will come back to as herself. Sivaangi I proceeded with this for the sake of my parents...