๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

Od naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... Vรญce

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
14. Understanding
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
22. The Five Stages Of Grief
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
33. Entering A New Era
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
55. Risky
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

52. Mind Games

5.1K 131 16
Od naiithewriterr

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,
eh-li-si-ah

The end of the school year was coming around meaning that summer was coming up, and the pool party was around the corner.

For the pool party we had more people tell us to put their names on the list but I had to politely decline if none of us knew them, if anyone of us had problems with them and things like that.

I still don't know why they was still sending their name cause that guest list done closed last week so no more names were getting put on there, and they forgetting that I'm inviting them into my home.

The house my parents built for me is cool, I'm very grateful for them to even go out their way to build me a whole damn house but I've been thinking about turning it into a Airbnb.

Only because the house is too big for me alone and I ain't got no big ass family even if I did I would rather have a cozy family home than this, Imma speak to my parents and tell them about it cause I've been getting tired of living here.

So I might as well earn some money.

Moving on from the pool party and my house, my lash suite is officially finished and I could finally breath without being stressed the fuck out.

At the beginning things were going well, but as things progressed everything started to go to shit after CJ and Tyrell knocked down my alcohol glass cabinet by play fighting after I told them to stop.

Because it was drilled into the wall, they messed up the wallpaper and created a hole in the wall from it being forcefully pulled out.

I had to get another person to fix the hole, and pay for more wallpaper since the others had ran out, not only did that I have to do that but I also had to pay for another person to take down the wallpaper and put another one up.

In which I would've done myself but it unfortunately happened during exam week and I was not missing out on my studies to fix something else could fix for me, it was a very stressful week but thankfully it's all done.

I put my availabilities out and been getting a whole bunch of different clients I'll be taking starting from next week cause now I need a damn break from everything.

Picking up my remote I went onto Netflix to find something to watch as I had UberEats on the way I needed to find a way to distract my mind from food.

Pressing onto a movie I put the remote down and my phone started to ring with a FaceTime call coming from Amir answering the call I rested the phone on my arm so I didn't need to hold it.

Looking at the screen I peeped that he was in his car "wassup you good?"

"I'm good just hungry" I whined.

"You want me to order you some?"

"No thank you I got food on the way, where you going though?"

"I got a game" he replied and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've come to support".

"Yo ass been stressed the fuck out" he chuckled "you can come to my next one when you not stressed".

With his lil basketball journey from what I can see it's going well, he be in the gym every morning, he cut his smoking down and he been getting more games to play at so his stamina that he was all so worried about improved.

"It don't matter I'll be on the sidelines watching and niggas be playing better when their girl is there" I shrugged making the phone drop from my movements.

"The game don't matter for real. It's a lil practice game. I do got an away game in Charlotte they scouting over there" he shrugged ever so casually "you coming wimme?"

"Yes nigga that's a big thing you getting scouted I can't miss that".

"Ion know if I'm getting scouted" he continued to rub on his chin hairs as he looked down at the screen.

"Stop putting that kinda energy out there always be confident so I know you're getting scouted, what team you getting scouted for?"

"Atlanta Hawks, but I ain't tryna be in ATL when my basketball career takes off".

I nodded understanding where he was coming from cause you really wanna be on a good team and shit so if I ain't never heard of no Atlanta Hawks they can't be that good.

"Where you tryna move?"

"Shit Ion know for real" he shrugged "Coach was telling me that when they scout me and shit that I should get a manager or some".

"Mhm okay, you coming to see after your game?"

"Yea. You tryna do some?"

"I saw some movie out in the movie theatre so I wanna go" it was scary joint but hopefully Ion piss my pants.

"Ight Imma text you".

"No call me cause I might be asleep" he nodded his head and I ended the call seeing a notification from UberEats that my food is outside I got up to look out the window to see if the person was gone before I go collect my food.

Seeing that there was no one there I closed back the window and went to go get my food.
––

"Is everything sorted for the pool party?" Maya asked and I nodded finishing up the last pieces of my mac and cheese, not too long ago Maya decided to come over cause she couldn't stop complaining about being bored.

"It is I just need to give the guy at the gate the list but I'm doing that the day of cause Ion want him to lose it or forget".

"Mhm that makes sense" she nodded "so your lash suite got fixed?"

"Mhm" I hummed "it wasn't much so it didn't take long".

"You should've made CJ and Ty pay for it" I did think about having them pay for the damage they caused but I was too pissed and didn't want to speak to them after it happened so I just paid for it myself.

"I should've but Ion wanna speak to them after I told them to stop playing around" I shrugged.

"That's exactly why they should've paid cause you was stressing out during exam season, girl you looked tired and drained" she pointed out and I nodded cause she's absolutely right.

I went back to the old house to see my parents after months and they couldn't stop mentioning how tired I looked and that I should live with them so I could take a break.

I wish I could but my mind was scattered so I wouldn't be surprised if I failed those exams.

Groaning I put my trash back into the bag the food came in with and sat there regretting my mistakes of letting CJ and Ty in the lash suite after I been knew those two are as childish as it gets.

"It's over and I don't wanna think about it no more" I got up off the bed and went downstairs to go throw my trash away, then walked back up stairs to air out my room to let out the food smell.

I lit some candles and dropped back down on the bed "did Mir tell you about his game in North Carolina?"

"He did. How you know?"

"I heard him talking to Dre about it" nodding my head I sat up to stare at her "what?"

"What do you mean what? When did you and Dre get back on good terms? And don't even try to act dumb cause I saw him in your mirror when you FaceTimed me".

"Damn" she sighed "you saw that?"

"Yes I did" I chuckled cause why the hell was she hiding it? "I mean it's your life do what you want but Ion wanna hear a peep of that nigga's name come out your mouth. Negatively that is".

"No I get your saying but Ion know what the hell happened" she sighed "he texted me and you know I'm all about second chances" she said, leading me to give her an all knowing stare.

Cause who are you fooling mama?

"Maybe it's not a second chance but I missed him".

"Girl do what you gotta do but remember what I said" I shrugged once again to give her message of "if he fuck up that's on you cause I been told you".

"I can't stop thinking about the pool party" Maya sighed as she subtly changed the topic but I just let it slide cause there ain't nothing else to say.

"Shit me neither, I just hope and pray there won't be any drama" I picked up my remote and changed what I was currently watching cause this show was getting so boring and I don't even know what is happening anymore.

"I don't think there will be.." she trailed off "you think Draco gon pull up?"

"I saw him in the grocery store a month or so ago, he asked me about it but I told him that he can come if he wants to, so if happens it's not on me".

"Does Mir know that you and Draco was never a thing?"

"He should know because after what happened at the fair I lied to Draco and told him I wasn't looking for a relationship so we decided to be friends, but I fucked up when I decided to 'prank' him".

"You ain't tell me about this, what happened?"

"It wasn't anything serious on my side but you remember when he had my phone ain't wanna give it back?" She looked around trying to remember then once she did, she nodded.

"I had pulled up to his place and managed to get my phone back but I was feeling petty, I had texted Draco what I wanted to do and he was on it, I was just like what you wanna do? I'll pull up later and all that kinda shit".

"Elysiaa!" Maya gasped as she tried to hide her smile "why would you do that?"

"I just told you I was feeling petty so I did what needed to be done, cause from that he came to my house and apologised to me talking bout some just gimme a chance to show you that I can treat you good" I mimicked in his deep ass voice.

"Ew you sounded just like that nigga" Maya laughed "I mean it did work cause look where y'all are at now".

"Exactly I had a plan I just needed the platform" I laughed alongside her.

"But what are you gonna do if Draco actually pulls up though?"

"There isn't shit I can do but keep Mir away from Draco, but Imma talk to him cause there ain't no way he's pressed about that".

"Girl you got that nigga wrapped around your finger you tell him to drop it he sure gon drop it" she chuckled.

"Why do y'all think I got him wrapped around my finger, if thy is so in love thou shall do whatever it takes for thy true love" I joked in my best voice from a movie in the Shakespearean timeline.

"Girl get the fuck out with that shit" Maya chuckled "they're only saying that shit cause Mir has never been in love so it's weird to see".

"Was he a hoe before he met me?"

Maya looked at me with furrowed eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"Girl you know exactly what I mean. I'm saying was he giving community dick before he met me?"

"Ion know if this community dick but he would have these girls that he would run off to if one fucked up, he was like that in High school" she explained.

"How many are we talking?"

"Umm in the ranges of 3-5".

What the shit is this?

"Mhmm" I sarcastically hummed. Fuck was he doing running around with five girls?

"I guess he gave up that cause then he started to date homegirl that you saw at the party, but she cheated on him so we're all surprised he gave the relationship thing another chance".

Curiosity eventually got the best of me "what did he do when he found out?"

"He shot at the girl but he definitely shot the boy a couple times".

"He ain't dead is he?"

"We don't know but I heard he is but those are just rumours and this is exactly why I said heard crazy, I've heard him doing things from rumours in school but I never believed it cause that's not the Mir I grew up with.

But I guess I was proved wrong cause that then came out and it wasn't hard to believe cause he's admitted to doing it".

"I'll be damned" was all I could say because my brain was struggling to understand what she was telling me even though it wasn't hard to comprehend.

"Which is why me and Ryan was telling you about he's not what you think he is but you was all like I'll just see for myself" she mocked.

"Yeah and still haven't seen what y'all are talking about, I mean I seen a lil bit from that night at the club when he fought and shot at them boys. You remember?"

"Yes girl of course I remember".

"But that's not crazy for real, wait" if a light bulb moment could happen for a memory it would be right now "he did tell me one time that he'll shoot a nigga for me".

"Elysia".

"What? This was at the beginning and he asked me if me and Ty had something going on".

"Ion know girl that sound like a crazy nigga to me" she chuckled.

"He also told me that he's crazy bout his so I guess I ain't got a choice" I sighed.

"You just spilling all the tea and I ain't even tell you what happened after his big brother died" she shook her head and muttered a lil "rip" under her breath.

"It's too much so leave that story for another day but I'm just here tryna show y'all that he's not crazy my baby just misunderstood".

"Just a whole bunch of crazies around me" Maya muttered under her breath.

"Girl shut up" I laughed and lightly hit her with the pillow.
––

"Come open yo door" rolling my eyes I ended the call and took my sweet time walking down the stairs.

Opening up the door he stood in some black cargos with a matching black hoodie that had white lettering on it "took yo ass long enough" he muttered I stepped outta the way allowing him inside.

"I was bouta boot yo shit down".

"Boy no the fuck you was not" I scoffed and moved to close back my door, once the door closed my mood changed "tell me about practice" I held onto his hand and brought him up to my room.

"Nothing was going on so it was aight" I walked into the room and let go of his hand so I could get comfortable on the bed.

By now Maya was long gone because one lil text message from Dre her ass was out the door, leaving dust particles behind from how quick she done left.

"How's your team? They play good?" Amir got on the bed and lied on his back so he was facing the ceiling.

"They straight, Coach switched out a couple niggas and I bet he gon be doing that for a while" he turned over to lie on his side using his elbow to help him sit up.

"Damn so you got it like that huh?" I chuckled but he nodded in all seriousness "I wanted to go to the movie theatre but now I just wanna stay here and chill" I sighed.

"You always wanna go somewhere".

"No I don't, yo ass always wanna go somewhere" I corrected "every time you FaceTime you always in your car".

"You ever hear me say I'm a homebody? Exactly".

Scoffing I pulled the blanket up to my neck "you didn't even let me answer".

"Ion need to you know what's up".

"Oh, I do?" 

"You want me to show you?"

"Nah you're good" I chuckled and got comfortable on the bed as I started to fill the need to sleep "have you eaten?" I asked mid yawn.

"Nah" he mumbled.

My eyebrows cause how the hell is he not hungry after all that running around he done did "why not?"

"I just ain't hungry" he shrugged.

"Imma make sure you something to eat" I got out the bed but felt him pull on my hand "what?"

"You'on wanna lay down wimme first?" Rolling my eyes I sat myself down on the bed.

"If I lay down I ain't getting back up" I warned but he just gave me a shrug, getting back under the sheets I moved in a comfortable so I could rest my head on his chest.

"I was gonna make mac & cheese and it's making me hungry like I ain't just eat" my mind just kept running over the mac and cheese, even felt my stomach wanting to rumble a couple times.

"You can make mac and cheese?"

Lifting up my head there was only one thing currently running through my mind "why did you sound so surprised when you said that?"

"I can't ask a question?" He had a small smirk on his face as he spoke.

"You think I can't make mac and cheese?" I asked and he chuckled "you're so disrespectful" that was the first thing I learnt when I started to cook cause I needed to make sure I mastered how to make it.

So my kids could be like "can't no one make better mac and cheese than my momma" it's so easy to make but it is also easy to mess up.

"I'm disrespectful now?"

"Yes nigga you ain't hear me just say it?" He nodded his head with a facial expression that gave 'aight bet'.

"I don't even know why I decided to get up and cook for you" I mumbled I got off his chest and placed my head on my pillow so I could face the other way.

I wasn't even mad I just needed an excuse to sleep "if you decide to cook don't leave my kitchen in a mess".

"You ask me to come over and you going sleep?" I gave him a thumbs up since I couldn't be bothered to say something, he let out another chuckle before he got off the bed.

I felt him kiss me on my lips and walk away I peeped one open to make sure he left the room before he has me smiling myself to sleep I turned over and went to the spot he was just laying at.

I got comfortable and allowed myself to drift off.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ —

a/n i've been meaning to ask, how do we feel about the book??

a/n I also wanna mention that some stuff will probably not get brought up again e.g Amir going to see his pops cause I'm tryna end the book and the pool party will probably be the last chapter before I end it

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

Our Flor Od Cely-124

Dobrodruลพnรฉ

263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
20.4K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
141K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
149K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...