FADED SMILE

By AestheticGirl2121

y/n a bubbly and joyful girl but life never remains the same and that's what let y/n to some unexpected event... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 (THE FIRE🌅)
chapter 2 (THE NIGHT MARE )
chapter 3 (THE NEW RECUITS)
chapter4 (THE MEETING)
Chapter5/pt1/ (The trip)
Chapter 5/ pt2/(The Outing)
Chapter 6 (The Investigation )
Chapter 7 (memories)
Chapter8 (THE KIDNAP)
Chapter 9 (survivors )
Chapter 10 (Patners now)
Chapter 11 (Under cover)
Chapter 12 (executing the plan)
NOTE💌
Chapter 13 (cute fellows)
Chapter15 (comfort an console)
Chapter 16 (promise me)
Chapter 17 (divulge)
Chapter 18 (friendship)
Chapter 19 (the next stop)
Chapter 20 (Dinner)
Chapter#21 (HELPING HIM)
Chapter#22(Attack)💣
Chapter#23 (Mr lee)
Chapter#24 (twenty four-seven)
Chapter#25 (Tokyo)
Chapter#26 (sea food🍤)
Chapter#27 (worried)
Chapter#28 (party)
Chapter #29 (Ella😊)
Chapter#30(wisdom project )
Chapter#31 (cha-co operations)
Ch#32 ❄Christmas special❄ ♧EVE♧
Chapter#33▪Manifestation▪
Chapter#34▪for you▪
Chapter#35▪merriment▪
Chapter#36▪A fresh start▪
Chapter#37▪not just a case▪
Chapter#38 sun hee
Chapter#39 "The Shadow Strike: Unveiling the Attack
bts

Chapter 14 (your the one)

12 3 2
By AestheticGirl2121

Apov

Yn and minho spend their day playing with sooni doongie and Dori at night minho got a call from eunwoo that the killer is ready to confess Yn and minho woke up early and got ready to leave.

Endpov 

Yn:minho you ready(no response)minho you there.

Minhopov 

I saw Yn knocking the door of my room and devilish idea popped up in my mind as I decided to scare her i silently walked towards her and was about to scare her but.

Endpov. 

YNPOV

I was knocking minho room door for past 10 minutes but there was no response suddenly I felt that some was behind me ,I was bit shocked cause in this house there is no one except me and minho even the maids are on leave then who is it without thinking twice I turNed around and pinned the person to the wall,you!

End pov. 

Yn:you!

Minho:ahh ,my head what are you doing. 

Yn:I been calling you in your room where we're you.

Minho:I went for some work.yah it hurts now leave me .

Yn:oh sorry .

Minho:but why you pinned me.

Yn:you came so silently so I thought you are one of the killers men.

Minho :aish I was just trying to scare you (blurted out).

Yn:wait what (glaring at minho).

Minho:oh shit (whispered)I messed up  (after realizing what he said).

Yn:your dead lee min ho! (Running behind him)come here.

Minho:no no Yn sorry. (Running).

A pov/

Running behind minho Yn tripped over minho and now Yn was on the top of minho. 

Yn:gottcha now where will you go.

Minho:yn (smirked).

Yn:why are you smirking huh ,seems like you lost your mind.

Minho :nope I think you didnt realised something

Yn:what are you (realised the position theyou really in)oh I am sorry.

Yn was about to get up but minho grabbed her wrist and pinned her under him now minho was at the top of Yn. 

Yn:w what are you doing.

Minho:why are you shuttering. 

Yn :who is shuttering I I am not shuttering. 

Minho:oh really.

Minho was about to say something but suddenly on of his guard came and yn took the advantage and pushed minho ,

Minho:you ar..

Guard:boss.

Minho :ahh!what.

Guard :boss your car is ready. 

Minho:you go iam coming. 

Yn :let's go i don't wanna be late like last time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Timeskip  (in the torture room)

Yn to one of the guard 

Yn:where is he? (Stern voice)

Guard :this way mam and sir.

Eunwoo:ms. Red he is in the special torture room here come with me.

Yn:hmm.

Killer:(chuckled )you guys think that you can capture me and save those little punks out there.

Minho:nope we think that if you don't come to the point and kept talking shit then we will give you a unbearable death.

Killer:(gulped)what do you want to hear.

Yn:(banged her hand on the table glaring at the killer)the truth and each and every detail. 

Killer:I joined the gang last year so I don't know much.

Yn (irritated )just speak already.

Killer :I was at my home getting ready for my job as usual , as soon as I got out of my home a person came 

Running into me he give me a piece of paper saying you need this is didn't knew what was the paper for but still out of curiosity I opened the paper and it was written. 

"Come to xxx place at sharp 5 0clock if you want revenge from the person who made your life miserable. "

Reading it my blood boiled as I remember the person who is responsible for my condition. 

Minho:who?

Killer :My brother kang joon!he is responsible for my life is was happy until he came why everybody loved him why no one loved me huh. 

Yn:what happened when youreached at the address. 

Killer:I saw a person in his 20s he spoke, I knew you would come .

Yn:did you saw his face.

Killer :no cause escaping was back facing me and until now I haven't seen any one face we just got orders on our phones .

Minho:show me the number .

Killer:the call or message always comes from different numbers. 

Minho:dang it.

Minho:let's go red.

Yn:you go i am coming. 

Minho:hmm ok.

Yn:eunwoo take the guards and leave for some time.

Eunwoo :but mam it isn't safe. 

Yn:dont worry I will be fine.

Every one left Yn sat infront of the killer and asked him.

Yn:did you know about the first attack of this gang.

Killer :I don't know much but ya I came to know that the girl who was the target of that attack survived. 

Yn:anything else ,what was in the syringe that u with which you used to inject in people's body.

Killer:I don't know I was just instructed to inject the syringe in the persons body and take it to a mentioned  place.

Yn:what place.

Killer :the place was always different. 

Yn:is there any place where you have gone more than usual. 

Killer :yes the lee and lee scientific lab.

Ynpov 

Hearing the name of the place I got shocked as the place that killer mentioned was of my parents they used to work there for making cure to save humanity. 

Endpov. 

Killer:it's a abandoned lab so it's most used.

Yn:ok I will leave now.

Killer :your Yn right. 

Yn got shocked as the killer mentioned her real name,she turned around towards the killer.

Yn:your mistaken ,and who are you talking about.

Killer:never mind. 

Killer :listen,I don't know why but somewhere I think I did wrong so I would just say be safe your the one don't trust anyone they are everywhere. 

Yn:hmm.

I hummed At what the killer said and left.

Minho:let go shall we.

Yn:ne gaja  (yes let's go)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn:the killers words were ringing in my mind "be safe your the one don't trust anyone there every where. 

Minho:yn,Yn! 

Yn:oh yes .

Minho:we reached.

Yn:let's go.

Yn took a bath prepared dinner for both of them  and after having dinner Yn left for her room. 

Hope you all liked this part💛💛

 Happy 10th anniversary to our 7 kings💜💜💜

I💜U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.2K 20
(y/n) was big now! She was part of a girl group and they were known all around the world. (y/n) seemed to be living the life now but what happens wh...
1.2K 52 18
Y/N never wanted to find her soulmate. Her soulmate didn't want to have one. What happens when they are forced to work together, despite the odds. Wh...
216K 5K 31
Y/N is born different. She isn't fond with the crowd. She is suffering from agoraphobia. She's a fan of BTS. But she acts normal because she respect...
322K 9.5K 27
A human girl named Y/N who met a boy at her new school and something was different about him. Taehyung P.O.V (Sneak peek) We went into the classroo...