Dark Lumination ||Jikook One...

By jimbacco_

[Random Updates] What resides in this book you wonder? Just a bunch of toe curling jikook smut scene that I... More

Unsatisfied Desires
Behind closed Doors
Just Husbands
Feather Soft
Surprise Me?
In Your Ear-pt2
Empty Staffroom
Bicycling Love
At Gunpoint
Five Hours Long Flight
Sunflowers
Sunflowers ||pt2||
Weather Of Love
Drugged
How could I make you love me?
Case 369
Aspaldiko
Invitation to a Death
Mischief Deal
Cupid in a Mehndi
Rapunzel Vibes
Mission 1-0-1
Twelve letters

In Your Ear

260 14 83
By jimbacco_

➝Top Jungkook
➝Bottom Jimin

   ---  

What happens when you are forced to go on a blind date as a penalty? 

---

"I told you to take care of the cupcakes and take them out on time, but you just gave my words a deaf ear and because of you I can't deliver my order on time!" Jin shouted at Jimin who just pouted as his head Hung low. He let his ass drop on one of the chairs in the booth of the café as they have been closed for the day.

"But I just left for the washroom-"

"In which you stayed for damn 10 minutes, for god knows Doing what!"

"Ok fine I'm sorry ok?" Jimin tried to apologize but the fierce gaze Jin threw Jimin's way had him instantly shut up.

"Your apology won't un-burn these cupcakes" Jin lashed out more.

"Do you even know how important this delivery was for me? It was Miss Yan's daughter's birthday party And she had especially asked me to make them perfectly, with pink frosting! She had paid me extra so that I won't be lacking anything but now you ruined it all just because you can't hold your leak of 10 minutes for 2 more minutes!" Jin's voice boomed over the café as Jimin fiddled with his fingers feeling utterly bad for what he had done, he was feeling mischievous but not he felt bad for making his elder brother angry.

Jimin saw from the corner of the eye, Jin slumping down on the chair while his fingers rubbed his forward in distress.

"Hey baby! What's up! Wait- what is this burning smell?" There came the blue haired boy, all jumping but his nose scrunched in distaste when he smelled the air filled with burned aroma.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung made his way towards his slumped boyfriend, Jin.

"Don't baby me right now Tae, I'll strangle you" Jin warned and Taehyung stopped mid way with his hands up in the air, surrendering already cuz no one likes to face Jin's wrath.

"But at least tell me what happened? Please?" Taehyung added please with a small pout which had Jin sighing. Taehyung And Jimin knew that Jin was once second away from blasting.

"He fucking burned my cupcakes cuz he decided to stay his whole damn life in that fucking bathroom for god knowing doing what, And I left to buy something while I asked him to look after the cupcakes but no? He just like to get on my nerves and do what his heart And mind desire, rest of the world can go fuck themselves like-"

"Ok Hyung breath for me" Taehyung slowly cut off Jin As he rubbed Jin's back of neck which was by now red due to all the screening he had been doing.

"I'm sorry Hyung…" Jimin mumbled as his lower lip wobbled slightly, his eyes starting to sting slightly by the developing tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen. '' Jimin let out a small sob And Jin's heart clenched at the faint sound of his younger brother's sob. He shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him. No matter what happens, Jimin is his baby brother, he is the only family Jin has left in this world. Now he really does feel bad about lashing out on the poor soul

Jin sighed deeply

"I-I'll help you in baking this time ok?" Jimin offered.

Taehyung looked back and forth in between the siblings when an idea popped in his head as he bent down to whisper in Jin's ear. Jin gave Taehyung a skeptical look before smirking slightly.

"Ok I'll forgive you and let you help me on one condition" Jin announced. Jimin perks his head up with a small hope to make his Hyung happy.

"Yes ANYTHING!" Jimin pressed with his hands cutely fisting on the table, while bobbing his head in tiny.  His glistening eyes popped open wide which made him appear more of a fragile And cute little fluffy soul that you would just wanna cuddle all the damn time.

"Anything?" Jin asked again

Jimin nodded.

"Don't take your words back baby brother" Jin warned.

"I won't"

"You have to go on a blind date-" Taehyung stated

"HELL NO!" Jimin interjected while he slapped his hands on the table and stood up shaking his head frantically.

Jin looked at him with an unamused face.

Jimin gulped.

"Hyung no, I don't wanna date anyone-"

"You won't be sleeping on the bed with me or getting any food cooked by me then" Jin folded his arms above his chest, leaned back in a chair tilting his head slightly. Taehyung bit his lip as he glanced at his boyfriend and did the same too.

Typical but cute couple.

Jimin huffed.

"Ok fine-"

"So there are few conditions!"  Taehyung announced as he slammed his hand on the table, his face glowing up with excitement.

"You'll be going on a blind date"

Jimin nodded.

"Remember this is a penalty for you"

Another nod.

"We are selecting the guy ourselves"

Another nod.

"You have to wear an earpiece and we will tell you what to say and what not"

Jimin looked at them with keen eyes but nevertheless nodded.

"Don't you dare to ditch us" Jin warned in the end when Taehyung finished telling Jimin the rules.

"Ok! That's it! I'm booking a table of two for you guys tomorrow!" Taehyung announced as he and Jin  high fived.

_

[Next day]

"Woah you look dashing Jimin" Taehyung complimented.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, he agreed he looked good with some black jeans hugging his thighs, his black button up shirt, with its first two buttons opened and a silver thin chain with half moon hanging from his neck complementing his white milky exposed skin of chest, over his back shirt he wore a red colored non-leather jacket, giving his dress a fresh look. His white highlighted  black hairs resting atop of his head which were slightly exposing his forehead. And not to forget his Chelsea boots.

"Ok so-damn I can't believe it's my brother" Jin entered the room and whistled at Jimin who hid his face with his ring clad hands.

"Ok! This is Bluetooth, you'll connect with us through it. Keep us on the call, And we will guide you about the date." Jin handed the Bluetooth to Jimin who wore it And then taehyung helped him in hiding, since he has a mullet hair cut, so those long bands covered his ear And hid the Bluetooth pretty well.

"Let's go!" Taehyung chirped as he dragged Jin and Jimin along with him, they sat in the car and we're off to god knows where.

"Taehyung at least tell me who the other person is? Don't tell me it's some great person who just wants to get under my pants" Taehyung gasped as looked at the back seat from his passenger seat.

"Do you really doubt my judgment? Would I really set you with such a low person, I'm hurt darling" Taehyung wiped his fake tears.

"And no I'm not telling you about the person anymore!"

Jimin sat back in the seat with a scowl on his face.

His insecurities are starting to kick in.

What if the person is some ugly shit?

Or if it's a pervert?

Or is he just someone not of my type?

I mean we can't actually predict anything from Kim Taehyung.

But still-

"Get out Jimin!" Jin and Taehyung roared. Jimin scrambled  out, almost falling but braced himself.

"What should I say when I get inside, as I don't know who my date is?" Jimin asked as he leaned over Jin's door.

Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"Ask them about the reservation of table of two by Mr. Jeon"

Jimin squinted his eyes at Taehyung.

"Go now! And we will be waiting for you here, and watching you both" Jin announced as Jimin's mouth fell open but he stomped his foot on the floor before sassily Turning around and strutting towards the main door of some lush restaurant which had its whole interior drowned in crimson And golden. Red walls with golden designs engraved on its lining, the self print of the wallpaper of red color on the walls was pretty luxurious. The tables were covered with white covers and candles set in the middle of the table, they were lit up casting a glow on the person who ever sat. The lights of the restaurant were dimmed low unlike other restaurants in the evening. It gave off a romantic aura.

"Damn the man must be rich" Jimin mumbled to himself when he had finished observing the restaurant. Jimin approached the man standing by the door.

"Uh-reservation of two by Mr. Jeon" Jimin asked.

"Yes, Daniel shall lead you to your table" the man in suit motioned the waiter to take Jimin towards the desired table. It was by the ceiling to floor glass wall which gave off a view of the back of the restaurant where there was a big garden, a pond with. Small bridge over it, bushed with numerous types of flowers surrounding the garden, and a few benches planted here and there to let the viewers enjoy Their time by sitting there.

"Jimin, can you hear me?" Taehyung's voice asked from over Bluetooth

"Yeah I can," Jimin replied.

"Ok good but when he comes, don't answer us over the Bluetooth, he might get suspicious" Jin warned.

Jimin nodded.

"Ok good" Jin replied cuz they can see Jimin from where they have parked Their car.

Jimin took a deep breath as he waited for his date to arrive.

"Park Jimin?" Jimin jumped when he heard a strong deep voice from his back, he turned Slightly as he got stuck to the person who stood In Front of him, the man wore a navy blue dress suit, his hair slicked back into a perfect hairstyle exposing his shiny forehead. His doe eye, perfect nose, those lips And damn the lip ring on the right side of the lip.

"Uh yes-" Jimin stammered as  broke from his trance and instantly stood up and bowed.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, I Got caught up in an urgent meeting. I hope you don't mind" the said person apologized and Jimin found himself biting back his smile and trying to keep his eyes from roaming the person's face too much for others' liking.

"Myself, Jeon Jungkook" the person introduced as he stretched his hand out for Jimin to take it. Jimin lets his small hand get engulfed by the manly one which has a firm grip.

How would this hand feels gripping my hips when he would be thrus-

"Park Jimin, pay attention!" Jin's voice boomed.

"Myself, Park Jimin" Jimin introduced himself.

"I know, Taehyung gave me your name." Jimin made an 'o' with his mouth.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"He works in my company"

Man this guy is rich asf

"So Jimin-ssi, what do you do?" Jungkook as he leaned over the table slightly to be a bit closer to Jimin.

"I-"

"You a painter"

"I'm a painter" Jimin said And bit his lips.

Wtf, I don't even know a shit about arts And painting.

Jimin witnessed how Jungkook's eyes widened with interest.

"Really?" Jimin nodded.

"Well I do painting as a hobby, otherwise I run Jeon Corp." Jungkook stated that now it's Jimin's time to widen his eyes.

"You mean The Jeon Corp." Jimin asked in bewilderment.

Jungkook smiled.

"I mean like you look so young, And handling such a big company at such a young age is just-wow-" Jimin's face was a complete definition of admiration towards Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and Jimin decided that it's his favorite sound from now on. Jungkook's manly veiny hands came to entwine themselves into the table as he started to play with his lip ring. Jimin's eyes instantly caught the action, And Jungkook's eyes caught Jimin's eyes dropping on his lips.

"Would you like us to order something, I'm really hungry" Jungkook stated in a now more realized time which made Jimin chuckled, feeling himself less tense.

"Sure"

Jungkook waved over the waiter who came.

"What would you like to order, Sir?" Jungkook motioned towards Jimin who went through the menu but his eyes only widened when he went through the price of the food

"Order the most expensive steak Jimin, with extra spices"

"No no no I'm not doing that. " Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Jimin?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who was patiently waiting for Jimin to choose. Jimin bit his lip before telling the waiter about the most expensive dish displayed on the menu.

"I'll have the same," Jungkook said, making Jimin shocked.

Once the waiter walked away, Jimin turned towards Jungkook in a flash.

"Why would you choose such an expensive restaurant, Jungkook?" Jimin asked with brows furrowed. Jungkook scrunched his nose trying to bite back his smile.

"I mean I didn't know you, so I wanted to give my first impression as a good one to my blind date in case we both click," Jungkook said while looking into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin gulped.

"I mean all the people I've gone out with would get annoyed and upset for asking them to some low star restaurants, I don't want to mess this date up. So that's why I chose this restaurant"

"But not all the people are the same, those who wanted to date you were just after your money and looks. If someone truly wanted to date you And watched things to work out, they wouldn't look at your status in society, or how much you earn, or house many cars You have in your garage, or how big of a house is yours. They should love you for who you are by heart And how much you give each other time And be there for each other"

"Damn Jimin, you just gave the boy a lecture" Jin tsked from over the call.

Jimin bit his tongue as he peeked past his bangs to look at Jungkook looking at him with an amused expression.

"Well I definitely found the right person," Jungkook mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"Ah nothing, it's just your point of views are really good and valuable. I like it"

Did he just low-key compliment me?

Hell yes he did!

"Uh-thank, thank you…" Jimin blushes as he let his gaze drop on the table.

"Tell me more about you Jimin, you are an interesting person. I wanna know more about you"

"Well,"

"You don't like jazz music"

"You don't like dancing"

"You can't cook"

"You don't like traveling"

"You don't like doing a job"

"Your favorite color is pink"

"You don't like sweets"

"You have broken your foot for 7 times because you are clumsy"

"You don't drink"

"You don't like it when someone hugs you"

"You are an anti romantic person"

They spammed  Jimin's  ears with tons of lies. Jimin was innerly cursing at his brother and best friends for making him lie to the only day he found interesting enough to carry on. And unfortunately he lied.

Their food arrived as Jimin was fiddling with his fingers.

"Eat up Jimin" Jungkook encouraged the boy who contemplated but grabbed his fork and knife Before cutting the steak. Jimin gulped. It definitely smells good but he knows what's coming ahead.

After few more bites And small chatting with Jungkook, Jimin felt his stomach starting to coil in not so good way, he tried to subside the growing pain by putting his free arm over his stomach and pressing it but it was of no use cuz he can't eat steak on an empty stomach.

Jimin felt some sweat starting to coat his face, he grabbed a tissue, dabbed his skin to absorb the sweat but it didn't stop. And the fact he was really feeling embarrassed In front of Jungkook but the pain only grew And he had no other choice left.

"I just need to use the restroom, I'll be back" Jimin said in a hurry before he stroked off to the restroom, as he could hear Jin and Taehyung laughing.

"You both are so dead…" Jimin warned. As he slammed the door to the restroom shut And did his business. When he came out of the bathroom he was completely drained out. He washed his face as he stood there, breathing heavily.

"What happened Jimin, are you ok? Taehyung asked in a fake concerned tone.

"Shut the fuck up, Tae" Jimin took one deep breath before making his way out of the restroom And towards his table.

"Are you really fine Jimin, you look a bit pale. If you want we can order something else" Jungkook stammered as he let his hand stretch over the table And took a hold of his hand while rubbing his thumb on the back of Jimin's hand.

Jimin felt his stomach tingle at that action.

"I-I'm fine, rest assured." Jimin tried to assure the poor Jungkook but placing his hand hesitantly over Jungkook's and caressing his hand too. They both smiled at each other.

Jungkook feels his smile becoming more genuine as he spends more time with Jimin, unlike his other dates where he has to force himself to put a smile on his face. 

"Tell him how you didn't like the date And you ruined it," Jin said.

Jimin sighed before biting his lips.

"I'm sorry If today didn't work out, I'm completely a boring Person. I don't know why you said yes to Taehyung. I'm of no fun and I hope you don't mind us meeting, forget about today, it's so fucking embarrassing. I can't even-" Jungkook tugged at his both hands to make Jimin stop rambling nonsense.

"Hey.." Jungkook gazed into Jimin's eyes. He contacts Jimin, losing himself in the brown orbs of Jungkook's, falling deeper into the endless abyss of the generosity, hospitality, care, admiration Jungkook's eyes hold. The soft glow of the café cascaded a glow onto Jungkook's face making him look more handsome.

As for Jungkook, he believed Jimin was the moon to his empty nights because he was glowing so brightly under the dim light of the candle, his plump looking so inviting, plump and reddish because Jimin kept on hitting them every once in a while. His eyes would turn into a small crescent moon whenever he would smile. That was Jungkook's favorite feature of Jimin's. 

"Today was the best date I've ever gone on, I promise I loved every second of it. Ok? Don't say you are boring cuz I didn't find you boring. We both can work it out when we go on more dates"

Jungkook confessed.

Jimin mouth hung open

"You mean you wanna go on more dates with me..?" Jimin asked in bewilderment as he pointed at himself at which Jungkook chuckled and squeezed Jimin hand more.

"Yes, would you go on another date with me Park Jimin?" Jungkook Asked in a gentle tone, making Jimin blush and making him smile softly.

"Yes, it would be an honor" Jimin smiled, his infamous eye smile

"And-" Jungkook said as he leaned over the table, cupping Jimin's jaw with his left hand. Jimin heat started to beat frantically inside his ribcage as Jungkook decreased the distance between them. Jimin was expecting to feel the cold metal lip ring on his hot warm lips when he closed his eyes but he felt breathing falling over his right ear.

"Next time, don't let them control what you say. Be yourself" Jungkook huskily said.

Jimin was left in shock.

Jungkook knew all this time.

"Jimin, what did he say to you!" Tae and Jin asked with curiosity.

Jimin was still lost in Jungkook's eyes and taking in the minty breath of Jungkook's mouth, not to forget the musky scent of Jungkook's cologne. They held eye contact before Jungkook moved forward And classed the distance between them, Jimin waited for those lips to clamp over his but he felt warm lips at the tip of his nose. And with that Jungkook backed into the chair. Jimin opened his eyes And smiled.

"Thank you, for everything" Jimin really meant it.

Fortunately for both of them, the night went really good, with them chit-chatting a bit more and exchanging Their numbers more before bidding each other byes for the night.

_

It's been quite a while since Jimin And Jungkook have gone on numerous dates but never telling Taehyung and Jin about what they do and where they go. But today they both decided to come where it all started.

Blood Roses Restaurant.

Jimin and Jungkook were walking hand in hand in the garden of the restaurant, laughing over small jokes jungkook threw.

"You seriously did not do that, Gguk" Jimin laughed as he leaned his body over Jungkook's who surrounded his arm around Jimin's waist, to brave him from falling .

"No really dad didn't let me attend the art competition so I put the cockroach on his face while he was sleeping" Jimin laughed again imagining it.

"Oh my stomach"  Jimin huffed trying to catch his breath where as he leaned over the railing if he bridge above the pond in the garden as Jungkook's eyes admired Jimin, he looked beautiful In his now blonde hair. He was wearing blue tights jeans paired with a white t-shirt And a blue fluffy cardigan. He looks beautiful under the moonlight. Whereas for Jungkook he wore black pants, paired with a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. They kept on looking at each other without moving their lips to say anything, yet Their eyes conveyed more emotions and words than Their mouth And actions did in that moment.

"You look beautiful"

"You look handsome"

They both confessed at the same time which made them laugh again.

"I like you alot, Jimin"

"I like you, Jungkook"

They both stopped when they considered each other words letting them sink into their minds.

"Wow we might have the same brain cells" jungkook chuckled.

"I believe too now" Jimin added as he saw Jungkook slowly approaching him, Jimin but his lip when jungkook caged him between the railing on the small bridge and himself.

"Can I finally claim them tonight as mine?" Jungkook husked as his eyes kept moving back and forth between Jimin's eyes and lips

"They were yours the day you have laid your eyes on them, but yes you can have the honor Mr, Jeon" Jimin giggles and soon he felt Jungkook's lips clamping on his, he moaned when he felt Jungkook's lip ring's cold metal felt so good against his hot lips. He let his tongue play with Jungkook's lip ring which Jungkook definitely loved. Jungkook sucked Jimin's lower plump lip while Jimins lips attached to Jungkook's upper one.

It was heated with passion burning in Their every move, every suck of lips, every tug of lips, every caress of hands.

They loved the feeling of feeling each other onto each other. 

Jungkook one hand went to caress its way toward Jimin's head and taking ahold of it so that he can hold Jimin's close more firmly, his other hand went to intwine with Jimin's. Jimin freehand went to bury into Jungkook's raven locks. The two boys kissed each other under the soft moonlight in the middle of the dimly lit beautiful garden of the place where it all started.

They bobbed their heads as they kissed with passion, And then slowly retreated back with a smile resting on Their lips, eyes yet closed, savoring the blissful feeling of Their first kiss.

"Come," Jungkook dragged Jimin with his entwined one.

They stood In front of a bush. And Jimin looked at Jungkook in confusion.

"Reveal yourself Tae And you too Jin Hyung"

What the-

Two heads popped out from the thick bushes.

"I told you baby to stop moving around, they will hear us!" Taehyung complained to Jin who  stuck his tongue out to Taehyung.

"Now hand over your phones," Jungkook asked, extending his hand.

"Phone? What phone? Hahaha...w-we don't have our phone, they are at home" Taehyung laughed nervously.

"Give him the phone Taehyung, we are already caught, what's the point of hiding it now?" Jin rolled his eyes as he put his phone out into Jungkook's extended open palm. Tae hugged as he placed his too.

"No seriously what are you both doing here?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Well you don't give us some soft details of what's going on between you two so we decided to collect some ourselves" Taehyung complained as Jin nodded in agreement.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There is something called privacy" Jimin sassed as he looked at Jungkook and the back at the pond. Jungkook seems to pick up on what's going on in Jimin's mind.

Jungkook threw Jimin a knowing smirk. He tucked the phones into his pocket before taking a hold of Taehyung and Jin's collar before dragging them.

"Hey what are you doing!"

"Let me go you muscles pig I'll-" before Jin could finish his sentence he And Taehyung were thrown into the pound, the sound of gasping and a series of curses left the boys mouth as their breath hitched when they dropped into the cold water. Jungkook And Jimin high fives while laughing.

"Jimin and Jungkook!"

Jin roared as the two boys ran out of the garden.

"I regret setting Jimin on a blind date with Jungkook," Taehyung sighed as they both lay on the grass.

"But I'm happy that they found each other" they both smiled looking up at the sky.

"C'mon, let's catch those Brats," Jin said before pulling Taehyung up.

"Come back you brats! Wait until I get my hands on you, I'll strangle you both!"

__

Ughhh this sucks cuz I just couldn't continue with dialogues.

I feel bad.

Do leave a comment buddies, I'm dying and it's I'll save me

Ok bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.5K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...
50.1K 2.4K 23
{Completed} Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for 5 years, in love. Jungkook starts discovering some new aspects and new "secrets" come into l...
151K 7.9K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
50.2K 2.9K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...