little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[03] ━━━ soccer practice

1.2K 43 9
By makexaxwish

                   ━━━three━━━

         ━━━soccer practice━━━

                            °•✿•°

walking down the stairs was aurora de lune, the next morning, where she came across maeve novak.

"you okay?" maeve cautiously asks.

"i'm fine." aurora mumbles.

"aurora, i know you may think dad don't love you-." maeve was saying.

"he doesn't." aurora interjected.

"she's a creature of the night." erik states.

maeve scoffed a laugh at her father's words, thinking he was crazy.

"yeah, right...come on, this is aurora, the sweet little girl-." maeve was quick to defend.

"okay! you know what? you two can enjoying pretending that she won't kill us, but, i won't!" erik angrily says, then stormed away.

"they do love you, just as much as they love me."

aurora gave a sad smile. "easy for you to say."

"aurora-."

"you're the older one, their first born! but me? me, i am the youngest, the one who no one likes, you're the golden child, but, not me."

"aurora, that's not true." maeve was quick to deny.

"yes, yes it is!" aurora raised her voice, tears slipping from her eyes.

"i tried so hard, eve! i really did, i ace all my subjects, i've become the top player in the soccer team, won three championships in every skating competition, but...it's never enough!" aurora vented.

"oh, it-." maeve sympathetically stared at aurora, going to touch her, but the girl moved away.

aurora then picked up a sports bag, her soccer ball in her hands, throwing it up and down.

"i have soccer practice, can't be late!" aurora says.

maeve then watched as the girl walked out of the house.

                            °•✿•°

aurora was seen walking down the school halls at the school, nearing towards the girls' locker room, when she overheard a conversation, hearing a familiar but annoyingly voice.

"make sure aurora doesn't get the ball." vanessa orders.

"aurora's the best on our team, if we don't, we'll lose." tiffany argues.

the dark haired girl glared at the brunette for arguing with her. "who is your friend, me or her?"

"i just- why do you even not like her? i mean, what is there to dislike? she's the top soccer player, a championship winner in ice skating, got so many awards, best in all her classes!" tiffany sighs.

"oh! i see, you're jealous." tiffany smirks.

vanessa becoming frustrated by this, glared at her best friend. "just throw the ball to me, okay?!"

aurora, who was outside, grew enraged at what was being planned, she seemed confused by where this rage came from, but, seemed like she couldn't control it.

aurora then was seen angrily storming away, hitting someone's shoulder in the process, making them fly on the ground.

"what the hell is wrong with you? you hit me!"

aurora angrily glared at the person, sarcastically commenting. "well, don't stand in the way."

                            °•✿•°

during the day, out in the field where soccer practice was taking place, lydia was seen at the stands as usual giving the girl support, but, this time lydia had brought allison along.

"Is she good?" allison curiously asks.

lydia then smirks. "the best."

coach baylor, who was the soccer coach, was seen bringing in the girls, giving them instructions, then the girls were seen spreading out and taking their places.

vanessa nods to the girls, each having nervous expressions on their faces.

the rage aurora had on her face, wasn't present there, instead a smirk seemed to form on the blonde's glossed lips.

aurora encounter all of the girl's blocks, her swiftly moving pass them, and as she reached vanessa she kicked the back of her leg, making her fall flat on her face, aurora then hastily kicking the ball in the net.

"that's my best friend!" lydia cheered, enjoying every moment.

honestly she knew exactly how vanessa felt about her best friend and felt happy that she fell flat on her face...literally.

vanessa angrily hitting the grass, glaring at aurora.

coach baylor was going to blow his whistle to cancel aurora, but the girl went towards him, getting close.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you." aurora smirks.

coach frowns at the girl. "excuse me?"

"do you like your job, baylor?"

coach stares at the girl, squinting his eyes at her.

"vanessa is sixteen, a student, and you're twenty-six, a coach, you know what's gonna happen if word gets out, right?" aurora smirks.

"you wouldn't." coach baylor says in panic and anger.

aurora was seen smirking. "i would."

"that's a win for aurora!" coach states out loud.

"wh-what! but, she- didn't you see what she just did?" vanessa shrieked.

"aurora wins." coach baylor firmly says.

vanessa scoffing in anger at this.

as aurora passed by, she whispered in vanessa's ears. "i win, but then again...i always do."

aurora then moved away, smirking while winking at her, vanessa furiously glaring at her.

                            °•✿•°

aurora bounced towards allison and a proud looking lydia which made the blonde smile.

"you just kicked that girl down." allison says in shock.

"she deserved it." lydia pointed out.

"okay, so, anyways...scott, allison, i and jackson are going out tonight an-."

aurora knowing what lydia was going to say, the blonde quickly shutting her down.

"come on, you never let me set you up with anyone!" lydia complains.

"because your 'set up' are just a bunch of air-headed, idiotic, braindead morons, so, no thank you." aurora simply says with a smile.

"rude, disrespecting my choices." lydia dramatically says.

aurora sighs, the girl green eyes then glanced in the corner of the bleachers, seeing a tall, fair skinned, dirty blonde, curly haired teen, staring at her.

when he caught her catching him, he shyly looked away, aurora smiling coyly, looking down.

allison noticing this action, and grins, lightly nudging her, which made the girl mumble out shyly.

"shut up."

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
1.1M 35.5K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...