Drifted Away | A Botw and Pjo...

By Mcshizzle_manzz

Link woke up on a sandy shore without any memory of how. The only remaining thought that lies in his head is... More

Unfamiliar
Dream Girl
Unanswered Questions
Scars
Remembering
The Princess

The Idea

309 8 13
By Mcshizzle_manzz

Disclaimer: I have no idea how to describe a ship :(
Also I put down a part of the BoO in the book because idk how to rephrase it sorry uncle Rick, this isn't a real book that people will buy
Also I changed the name of this chapter because of Gelato Talk and it sounded weird so yeah lol

——————
Link

"Can you walk?" Hazel asked with worry in her eyes.

I took a few steps forward with a tiny limp in my walk. I nodded back at her and Frank and we headed out the door together.

Outside, the rest were staring at a black fog that disappeared in a puff.

Hazel jogged up to them. "Was that Nico?"

"Yup," Piper replied. "He could only stay for a bit until he had to go back to Reyna and Coach Hedge."

Hazel nodded, but her mood seemed a bit ruined.

Frank went up to her and put a hand on her shoulder in reassurance.

Jason cleared his throat, "We should get going." He took a quick glance at me then began to walk away.

Everyone followed and began talking.
I awkwardly just followed behind, trying to listen in to their conversations while looking not interested at all.

All they were talking about was a plan. A plan about what? I still have no idea what quest this is. Have I gone on a quest before? I have no idea.
Ugh, I wish I just had my memories.

——————

Eventually we ended up at the same beach, but at a big bronze boat thing with a dragon head.

As everyone boarded on, I stared up at it with a raised eyebrow.

Leo Valdez stayed behind and stared at me.

"What? Never been on a ship?" He grinned. "You'll be fine, he's my best friend anyway! Festus doesn't bite, pinky promise!" He stuck out his pinky towards my face.

I pushed away his pinky. Is that a yiga sign? What does this pinky sign mean? Also, I'm not sure ships have genders..

He put his pinky back and just blinked at me. "Alright. Anyway, cmon we gotta go." He waved his hand for me to follow him inside.

Hesitantly, I stepped up and entered. Instantly, I was blinded by bright lights surrounded by a wooden cabin interior. There were endless rooms and many blinding windows.

Leo twirled around and stopped in front of me. "Welcome to the Argo II! It's named right after the OG, the Argo. And yes, I made it!" He pointed towards himself with his thumbs and smirked.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be bragging about all of my amazing creations and accomplishments, although I just have so many. Anyway, I'll show you your room. It's our only guest bedroom." He started walking off towards the end of the hall.

We stopped at the door furthest towards the nearest engine room.

He patted me on the back and laughed, "You're lucky coach Hedge isn't here right now, he watched Chuck Norris 24/7.. Welp! You just get settled in, we'll be either in the mess hall or the roof." Leo waved goodbye and walked off while he took out some goggles and adjusted them on the top of his head.

I rolled my eyes at the back of his head and stepped inside of my room. It wasn't anything special. I mean, it just had a desk, a bed and a closet. This could never compare back to my house back in Hateno Village.

I sat on the bed. How I miss that house. Wait, am I regaining my memories now? Oh my Hylia, I remember my house.. i just remember it feels like whenever I was a young child. And Hateno Village.. huh. Wasn't that right by Kakariko Village? Oh my, everything was coming back to me.

——————

By the time the ship sailed off, I had remembered most of the places in Hyrule. There were still some places that were unclear, but I've pretty much got it figured out. Though, I still do not remember anybody.

I figured I probably shouldn't be sitting and wasting my time staring at the ceiling, so I walk over to the mess hall. In the middle of the room a group of chairs and couches encircle a rounded table. On the back wall was a moving picture of the place we were just at. I could recognize it because of the unforgettable strawberry field that my head got shoved into.
I looked in both corner of the room but nobody was in sight. They must be on the roof.

After getting lost somehow, I finally made it to the top. I peeked my head up from the last step to see everyone on the quarterdeck. Even though I don't really want to talk to my kidnappers, I went over anyway.

As I approached, they began to wave and nod at me.

"Sup, Linky," Leo nodded cooly at me with his foolish goggles on.

I knitted my brows. I wasn't much of a fan of that name, especially from him, but I suppose could tolerate it. I felt like somebody might have called me that before, but I didn't mind.

I pointed at his funky goggles. Why was he wearing them?

Leo lifted his glasses up on his head. "I was just fixing up Festus before we stopped at Camp Half Blood until this Kymopo-what's-her-name came and decided to cause a disturbance to our ship. Fortunately, Percy and Jason helped stop her (although Jason was already hurt and probably shouldn't have). That didnt stop more sea monsters from attacking our ship though. That's why I'm fixing this baby up, once again. There will probably be more monsters attacking us, just so you know. Also that reminds me Superman, you ok?"

Jason grinned at Leo and laughed. "I'm fine, bro."

So Leo said sea monsters. Hm, I guess it will be just like the monsters at Hyrule that I've fought.

"Guys," Annabeth spoke up.
She was looking out in the sea while holding Percy's hand. Her hand pointed out to an island that wasn't far away.

"That's Mykonos island. Let's make port there, then Percy and I will go ashore and scout." She looked back at us.

Piper walked up to them and held a hand above her eyes to shield from the sun. "We're in Greece already? We were just in New York? Did I sleep the whole time?" She asked in disbelief.

Leo slipped over to her and rested his arm on her shoulder slyly even though he was shorter than her, "Festus is 'magical.'"
He said the magical as he made little sparkle movements with his fingers.

I was resting against the railing on the deck, thinking deeply. Had I just discovered someplace new? New York.. Greece?

——————

As the ship hit the port and Percy and Annabeth ventured off, the rest informed me about their quest and how they were going to stop Gaea, this goddess or titan thing that is about to start a war if these seven half-bloods don't stop it. They told me about the prophecy they were given:

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,

To storm or fire, the world must fall.

An oath to keep with the final breath,

And foes bear arms to the Doors of death.

I scrunched up my face in a confused looking way. They continued to tell me about all of their powers and their parents. Apparently, Percy can control water, Piper can manipulate people, Jason can control lightning and storms, Leo can control fire, Frank can shape shift, and Hazel can work magic and work with precious metals. This all seemed so surreal.. so why was I brought into this?

Once they were finished with their whole spiel they waited for me to say something. I think they may have thought I was going to tell my story, but I still didn't know my main plot.

I shrugged and tapped my forehead.
"Sorry, nothing." I spoke quietly.

They groaned dramatically and continued talking about their lives and what they've done to help me understand more about their goal.

Luckily, I was saved by Annabeth and Percy, who brought back "gelato". I've never heard of it before, but it tasted magnificent! We all sat on the deck and ate while the rest talked some more to me until Frank interrupted.

"Guys. It's July 30." He sighed deeply and looked up to the sky.

Leo slightly nodded, "Less than 48 until G-day."

I titled my head. "G-day?"
I was starting to get more comfortable talking to them, just not big sentences.

Jason rolled his eyes, "Leo makes up stupid names for everything. G-day just means when Gaea awakens."

I made an "oh" shape with my mouth.

They began to laugh softly as I looked over to my right where Leo was. He was staring down at his gelato with a frown. I looked at him and he saw me staring.

He looked at me then smiled then looked away to the others.

Strange.

"So," Piper said as she put down her cup. "The island of Delos where Artemis and Apollos home turf is, is right across the harbor. Who's going?"

"Me," Leo spoke up immediately.

Everybody stared at him.

"What? I'm diplomatic and stuff. Frank, Hazel, and uh.. Link volunteered to back me up." Leo looked back at us.

We looked in confusion.

"We did?" Frank stared at his Apple (he's lactose intolerant, though I don't know what that means.)

Hazel flicked her eyes towards Leo. "Did you have a dream about this Leo?"

"Yes.. well no. But trust me you guys! I need to talk to the gods. I have an idea to discuss with them about."

Annabeth frowned at him from afar but Percy put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well," Jason spoke. "If Leo has an idea, we need to trust him."

I nodded. He may not be the smartest all the time, but he is smart at the things he's passionate about. Also, this group needs to trust each other, so..

Percy agreed, "Okay, but word of advice when you get there, don't mention anything about haikus when you speak to Apollo. I made that mistake one too many times. Don't ask how."

Hazel knitted her eyebrows. "But he's the god of poetry?"

"Just trust me." Percy pleaded.

Annabeth nodded aggressively in agreement.

——————

Sorry I forgot to add this before I uploaded, but I was trying to describe the Argo II like this picture but I failed miserably bc idk how to describe a ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.1K 212 23
(Warning! If you haven't read the first five to six Wings of Fire books, and you don't want any spoilers, then do not read this. Also, I do not own...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
463K 15.2K 43
"You will aid the hero during his journey in defeating Calamity Ganon." That was the order that was given to you by goddess Hylia. Although the godde...