little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[02] ━━━ pretty privileges

1.6K 47 11
By makexaxwish

                  ━━━two━━━

       ━━━pretty privileges━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the beacon hills high school, out in the lacrosse field each one of the lacrosse players was seen out in the field, taking heed of coach finstock's orders.

coach finstock seemed proud of jackson whittemore, as always.

then, he saw scott mccall standing at the front line, lacrosse stick in his gloved hands, a distracted look on his face, irritating the man.

"mccall! what are you doing? move!" coach irritably says.

scott jumping at coach's voice, then hearing the high pitched sound of the whistle caused his ears to hurt.

scott then looked at jackson, who smugly smiled at him, the latino clenching his jaw in anger, then running at jackson.

lydia martin, who was sitting on the bleachers with aurora de lune, her best friend, saw her boyfriend tackling scott on the grassy field, to halt him from coming at him, which made the martin extremely satisfied.

then scott was seen running somewhere in the field, trying to catch the ball, but jackson came in his way, which made the mccall clash into him with his shoulder, shoving him down on the field.

jackson grabbed onto his shoulder, groaning in pain, scott becoming guilty of this.

lydia seemed to be fuming in a corner, her heavily breathing out.

"lydia? you might wanna calm down." aurora softly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"he hit jackson! deliberately!" lydia fumed.

"sorry, but your boyfriend kinda deserved it." aurora shrugs.

"are you serious?" lydia scoffs.

"just forget about it, okay?" aurora then shrugs.

"oh, i'll be doing more than forgetting about it." lydia sarcastically scoffs, standing up.

                            °•✿•°

inside english class, which was mr. harris' class the blue eyed man was seen handing out grades test papers.

stiles, seeing the graded paper being placed on his desk, grins at the grade.

A

stiles then picked up the paper, putting it in front of aurora's face, smugly smirking at her, which made the girl scoffed at him in annoyance, pushing his paper away.

aurora, who was sitting next to stiles, then saw her paper being placed on her desk.

A+

aurora happily smiled at the grade, giddily bouncing her knee up and down.

aurora then picked up her paper, showing it to stiles, the blonde confidently smirking at a scowling stiles.

"good job, aurora." mr. harris complimented the blonde.

mr. harris then walked away, going to other students.

stiles gaping at mr. harris' niceness, finding it odd.

"how is he nice to you?" stiles wondered.

aurora then smirked, leaning close. "pretty privileges, stilinski."

"hmm." stiles hummed mockingly.

aurora grinned at him, not letting his bitterness get to her.

                            °•✿•°

the next day, in maths class, scott and aurora was seen solving a problem on the board, when scott decided to vent out his problems about lydia to aurora.

"you know how lydia is, she won't stop until she gets what she wants." aurora says in her soft tone.

"yeah, well, playing the game might save someone life, okay?" scott says in frustration.

aurora scoffed, writing a four on a line, then turning to look at scott.

"scott, you're not going to war, it's just a game." aurora scoffed a laugh.

aurora then turned around to the board, not noticing the nervous look on scott's face.

"i'm not playing." scott stubbornly says.

aurora then shrugs. "okay, that's you and lydia's problem, not mines."

aurora then put the chalk on the edge of the board, her dusting out the chalk dust from her hands, then smiling at scott, then walking away.

                            °•✿•°

At the novak's residence erik and claire novak seemed to be deep in conversation about something, aurora now stepping inside the house, wanting to show her 'family' about her accomplishments.

"hey, mom, dad, i wanted to show you something, since yesterday but never got time, but, now-." aurora was saying.

"not now, can't you see us talking?" erik snapped at the girl.

"yeah, but, i wanted-." aurora says with a smile.

"it doesn't matter what you wanted, aurora! nothing does, okay? i don't even know why you're here." erik angrily says.

tears started to prickle the blonde's green eyes, her becoming hurt and sad.

"erik!" claire scolded.

"what? wanna playing family?" erik scoffs.

"why are you so mean to me? what did i ever do? i have always tried to be the best, but, no matter what, it's never good enough!" aurora sobbed.

erik boredly stared at her, scoffing out. "great, now you're crying."

"you- you just don't...care." aurora whimpers sadly.

erik just stared at the girl with no emotions, the girl running up the stairs.

"no, don't give me that look, she's not like us, okay? she could never be, maeve is only our daughter, okay? not that monster that disguise herself as an innocent and sweet girl." erik argues with his wife.

aurora was seen sitting near her window, sobbing softly, then sniffling.

the girl was then seen opening her window, crawling out of the window, then closing it, jumping from a hight, her landing on her feet, like a wolf, it just came naturally to her.

the girl was then seen running through the dark woods.

she doesn't know why, but she always felt at peace in the woods, especially in the dark.

"it's no secret what she is, we took her for a reason, and you're here playing 'world's best mother'!" erik scoffed in disbelief.

"why can't we just do what we have to do?" erik asks with anger.

"what do we have to do?" maeve voice came from by the door.

both parents looked at their blood daughter, claire looking at her husband in shock.

"tell her." erik urged.

"erik..."

"tell her about the sweet and innocent little monster that lives here." erik sarcastically smiles.

"monster? what? what is he talking about?" maeve asks confused.

"fine, i'll tell her!" erik says frustrated with his wife's silence.

maeve stared at them both confused.

"three little words..."

"aurora de lune."

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
3.2K 63 12
{stiles stilinski ff} Rose Martin is just like any other teenager; she worries about her grades, thinks about her outfit choices in too much detail a...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...