NOT THAT BAD || BTS FANFICTIO...

By Parkmaddy_writes

What if yoonmin had to date eachother for a day since they lost in a game ? A funfilled game with BTS ! ( In... More

WELCOME !
CHAPTER 1-THE PRACTICE
CHAPTER 2 - THE GAME
CHAPTER 3 - THE CHOICES
CHAPTER 4 - THE PLAYTIME
CHAPTER 5 -THE DATE
CHAPTER 6 - THE DATE 2
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY !
CHAPTER 8 - THE PHOTOBOOTH
CHAPTER 9 - THE DRINKMATE
CHAPTER 10- THE END
SPECIAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU 💜

CHAPTER 7 - THE HIKE

33 6 2
By Parkmaddy_writes

SUGA POV :

I parked my car in the parking lot and now we were standing at the entrance , a huge path ahead of us .

"Jimina are you sure ? You can climb right ?" I asked mischievously . "I'm actually worried about you grandpa " he said rolling his eyes and started walking .

"Hey wait for me " I said and ran to catch up with him . "Wahh it's been a really long time I went for hiking , it's good " he said stretching his arms . I smiled at him .

I took my phone to take pics of him walking ahead of me and took some selfies . He turned back and looked at me taking selfies .

"Heyy hyung you are taking pics without me ? Wait I'm coming " he said and came rushing down and jumped on my back . I was startled by his sudden action yet took the selfies as he requested . The pic came up with our beautiful smiles .

"Okayy lets go together now " he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder and we started walking ahead . Since it's a weekday , we couldn't find many people around . The weather was perfect for hiking too . Seems like everything is perfect for our date .

"Heyy hyung stand by that waterfall I'll take pics for you " he said and I stood by the waterfall and started posing like a pro . He bursted out laughing at my poses clinging onto me and I also did the same .

"Why are you posing like that ? Its funny hyung " he said and I got the phone to capture his pics . Then we took some selfies with my arms wrapped around his shoulders .

"Perfect , let's continue our journey " he said and we continued walking . We reached the top after 2 hours of walking and looked at the view of the city from there . "Wahh this looks beautiful " Jimin said clasping his hands .

"Yess , indeed its beautiful " I said while my eyes are fixed on him . I turned to face the front view when he turned his face to my side . We sat at a nearby bench while drinking the juices we bought on our way .

"Hyung how did your album preparation go ? I heard you really worked hard for it day and night " he asked and I sighed .

"Well it was tough , doing everything on my own was challenging but still I enjoyed producing music as always " I said smiling . "Yess hyung , you always enjoyed music , since you were young , you are born for it " he said looking at me and I just ruffle his hair .

"You even went on trips this time which was very unlike you " he continued . "Ya , while going on trips I realized how much I have missed in life . I've let out all my anger and frustrations now and simply decided to enjoy my 30's exploring the world " I said sipping on my drink .

"You have indeed opened up a lot now , we love to see this enthusiastic and all- smiling yoongi , even ARMY loves to see it " he said patting my shoulders .

"Well , how did your album preparation go ? You practically stayed in pdnim's house " I asked him . He let out a deep sigh .

END OF SUGA POV .

JIMIN POV :

"Haa it was tough , usually you'll participated in production and lyrics . This time , it was only me , so I found it very challenging " I said sighing .

"I listened to your album , you have really put in a lot of efforts for this , I saw you practice day and night " he said assuring me . "Well I had to participate in music shows , which you insisted me to do , I loved meeting ARMY and they showered me with their love as usual . But I really missed you guys in the process and thought I should have done more " I said looking down .

He held my hands and made me look at him . "Look , if there was a competition for hardworkers , I bet you'll place first in that . I have said already how much I love your voice . You have always been the best Jiminie , don't push yourself to the point it hurts you too bad . You have given your best always and still do . We are always with you " he said in a comforting voice and I couldn't help but hug him tight .

"Thank you hyung , I will always work hard , you and other members should always stay by me , you'll are the only thing I have " I said still hugging him and he patted on my back softly .

"Okay okay , don't choke me to death ,I'm not able to breathe now " he said and I pulled away laughing .

"You literally never change " I said smiling and we spent some more time enjoying the cool breeze . We shared all the pics we took in the groupchat and the members started cooing again .

Hoba : Aigoo look at them all smiling ! You guys are really enjoying .

Tae: Finally they are smiling , good job guys , finally it looks like a date !

Jk : I'm proud of you guys , eat well there !

I looked at the pics and saw a pic yoongi hyung took of my back while I was walking ahead of him . "When did you take this ?" I asked him showing the pic .

"Haa I took it near the entrance , just your back looked beautiful " he said casually and I look at him suspiciously .

"What ? Don't stare at me too much .. lets get going " he said dragging my arms as we walked down the hill .

A/N :

Have to say i really love writing this book . We'll have only few more chapters , i hope you'll are enjoying too ! Do vote and comment your thoughts . See you in next one , until then bubye , borahae ! Stream take two .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Curses By Natalie

Fanfiction

71.5K 2.5K 27
Yuno is six years old when Asta dies trying to get his pendant back. And he is six years old when he brings Asta back as a monster. Or Asta dies that...
211 66 9
Alexiel Chisaka knew that falling in love with the crown prince would bring turmoil in her life... but being stuck in a loop of death wasn't her firs...
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
102K 8.7K 25
where hoseok's phone contract is going to expire in 28 days.