โ˜พ nct imagines โœฐ REQUESTS OPEN

By neocxtzen

โœง.*๐’”๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“, ๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†*.โœง โ”Šimaginesโ”Šnct127 โ€ข nctdream โ€ข wayv โ”Š ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›... More

INGREDIENTS:
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
BANANA MILK
ใ€ŠRED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHTใ€‹
LOVE LETTER
REQUESTS
PICK-UP LINES
PAINT ME NAKED pt.1
ใ€šPAINT ME NAKEDใ€› pt.2
BREAKFAST
TEDDY BEAR
DETENTION
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
ใ€TRUTH OR DAREใ€‘ pt.1
REQUESTS
MY FIRST AND LAST
ใ€TRUTH OR DAREใ€‘ pt.2

FANSIGN

446 5 50
By neocxtzen

𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 🐰 𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
⚠️: 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍; 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆

"today is the day! are you excited, honey?" your mother asks as she watched you devour the stack of pancakes she made you.

"is that even a a question?!" you exclaim with your mouth stuffed.

"swallow your food first before you speak, y/n!" she scolds you.

you do as told before opening your mouth again.

"sorry, mom... but i'm just SUPER duper excited to go to this fansign— i mean this is a ONE IN A LIFETIME experience." you state with wide eyes of pure happiness.

"speaking of..." she starts and looks at her phone's lockscreen. "it's time for you to boogie— or you'll be late and miss all of the good stuff."

"right! thanks, love you mom!" you declare as you shove the last of your pancakes into your mouth and race to the door, saying goodbye.

————

an hour and half long drive later, you are finally pulling into a parking lot that is luckily, not as packed as you thought it would be at this time.

it's exactly two hours before the venue doors open and you will be fulfilling one of your biggest dreams:

to meet your favortie idol group.

NCT 127.

you giddily hop out of your car and smooth out your clothes.

you are wearing a simple and cute, yet comfortable outfit consisting of light grey jogger sweatpants, a white cropped tank top covered with an olive green short-sleeved button up, paired with a lock-and-chain necklace, and your signature white chunky sneakers. and of course you carry along a small white bag with some essential items like your wallet and whatnot.

walking towards the entrance you see that there is a line. its not short, but not too long either. it seemed like you got their at a perfect timing.

you approach the fans that are waiting by the door and notice that they all are fairly dressed up— dresses, skirts, high heels. this made you wonder if you were not dressed up enough. but it was too late now. plus, you thought your outfit was a fine balance between comfy and cute, so you shrug the feeling off in an instant.

you kindly and softly greet the girls in front of you as you take your place behind them. the weather was extremely nice. warm but there was enough breeze to balance the heat.

you easily relax, feeling less stressed now that you were here and made it into the line. so now, for the next two hours, you plan on putting your earbuds in and letting the time pass.

on your right, you can see some other fans that sit on the ground with their jackets acting as cushions on the pavement. you didn't have one so you just opted to lean your back against the wall of the building.

scrolling through your phone, you press shuffle on your playlist and the music starts playing through the earbuds.

since your playlist is predominantly nct, a one-two-seven's 'gold dust' begins, and you softly hum along with the melody of the chorus.

jal ja nae dalbit
iri waseo angyeo gipsugi
bami su noin
janmulgyeol wiro nuwo
ama neoneun moreuji
eolmana ne bichi yeppeunji
geumse jantteuk daa banjjagijanni
geumsaek gireul naeeo nareul binnaeji

————

after about an hour did the line start getting really long and by then you were very grateful to have gotten in line at the time you did.

as the time passed by, your heartbeat increased exponentially.

and when the doors of the venue opened, you could feel your hands shaking as the line began moving.

an employee of the venue leads the line of fans down to stage where a long table with nine empty seats were.

nct 127 will be sitting there— holy shit.

you begin freaking out and you can see the other fans feeling the same way as well.

the employee explains that we will be waiting a bit longer for the boys to come— and when they take their seats, that's when we will officially begin.

(a/n: i've never been to a fansign EVER, so this is just what i imagine it'd be like— though i know it probably isn't even close to the real experience lol)

a long ass ten minutes later, the familiar faces of my favorite idols begin walking in from the opposite end of the stage.

the fans start getting loud and cheering for them as they take their seats, the flashes of cameras becoming overwhelming.

the first fan in line sets off with the signal of the person in charge.

two minute goes by and the first fan moves onto the next member. the next fan moves to sit down.

the line in front of you gets shorter and shorter as every two minutes, the next person goes.

at this point, there are only four people in front of you— meaning in approximately 8 minutes, you will be in one of those seats.

your nervous hands shuffle through your bag. you pull out the small water bottle you brought and the ziploc bag that has your supplements in.

you quickly and swiftly take a capsule of your 'calming' supplement that you probably should've taken an hour before— but you hoped it would kick in to calm your nerves faster than it usually would.

before you know it, you are sitting in front of— face-to-face, with the kim doyoung— your ult bias.

a bright smile adorns your face as doyoung makes eye contact with you. no screens or anything.

"hi!" he greets, showing his gummy bunny smile

"hi!" you repeat back with the same energy. "how are you?" you ask politely.

"i'm great, thanks." he smiles genuinely.

you look down to see his fingers playing with a sharpie pen when you remember the album you brought.

"oh!" you squeak, shuffling into your bag. you feel your face grow hot as you hear him giggle.

"i-i brought my album... uh— could you... um... maybe sign it?" you ask nervously.

you hold out the nct 127 album photobook with shaky hands and notice him looking at you with a tinge of worry.

"nervous?" he softly questions.

"only a little!" you chuckle— that being a lie, because you were shaking inside and out.

he laughs at your attempt of humor to shrug it off.

doyoung reaches out and takes the album from your trembling hands and flipping it to one of the empty pages.

"to whom am i addressing this to?" he asks, referring to what your name is.

"y/n." you reply.

"y/n." he repeats while writing a quick message.

you realize that you haven't really said much so you mister up more courage to speak before time is up.

"doyoung... oppa?" you ask unsurely.

he looks up with bright eyes.

"yes, y/n-ssi." he responds, urging you to continue.

"i-i... uh— just wanted to s-say that i really really admire you. and... i think that your voice is beautiful." you begin rambling as you fidget with your hands. "i have always wanted t-to tell you face-to-face that you are such an amazing person and that you are doing great! i'm proud of you and will support you until the end, even if you can't physically see me— i'll be your number one fan... and— yeahhhh." you trail off.

with the mouthful of words you spilled out, you finally let out a big breath that you didn't realize you were holding in— and only then do you feel a warmth enveloping your small hands.

you look up to see doyoung's gaze on you. he is looking at you with a fondness in his eyes. his hands are holding yours to keep them from shaking and habitually fidgeting.

a calmness comes over you and you take a deep breath in and out.

"i know you think you are just an ordinary person. to me, you are everything but that. you are a person that i hold so dearly in my heart, because just hearing your voice is enough to keep me going and i thank you so so much for that even if you didn't know your impact." you explain wholeheartedly.

he squeezes your hand comfortingly.

"thank you for saying this. hearing you say that makes me happy— i-i don't know what else to say..." he stutters.

"you don't need to say anything— or do anything. just be yourself." you smile brightly, earning another gummy smile from him.

you turn your hands so that you hold his too and you take the last seconds of your time with him to just bask in this moment.

the timer rang and you couldn't help but want to keep holding onto him.

but needless to say, you still had the time of your life meeting the other members.

you laughed and talked comfortably with each of them— feeling as if you had known them all of your life.

and when you were finished, you had shopped at the pop-up store completely emptying your wallet— as you should.

the moment you stepped back into your car, you flip through the pages of your album photobook and scan the members' notes to you.

when your eyes skim through doyoung's message to you— your eyes widen at his last scribbles.

his number.

a/n: really sorry for the wait y'all— i had extreme writer's block... i'm not very satisfied with this imagine but it turned out okay i guess

please don't forget to vote & comment <3

**requests are open; comment on the chapter titled ingredients or REQUESTS as instructed, or message me**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 531 47
"ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด ส™แดœแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก ษชs แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… ษช แด€ส€แด‡ sแดแดœสŸแด-" "า“แดœแด„แด‹ แดา“า“" แด›แดกแด sแดแดœสŸs ส™แดœแด› แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด˜แดœส€แด˜แดsแด‡s, แดษดแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข า“แดส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡ss...
55.3K 1.8K 119
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ส™แดสs sแด›แดœแดส™สŸแด‡ แดœแด˜แดษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ษขษชส€สŸs แดษด แด€ ส€แดแดา“แด›แดแด˜ า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€sแดษด.. แด›แด า“ษชษขสœแด›. แดŠษชsแดœษดษข-แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€แด‡แด…. แด€ ษดแด„แด› แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข/แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ แด€แดœ สแด‡แด‡แด›สแด...
3.7K 234 17
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ "๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ.1" ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ^-^ ๐˜/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ...
68.9K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...