love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 21

5.5K 138 35
By sweetlovemoment

Keith froze immediately. Seeing the watch Roman gave him, Keith remembers how Roman got the watch.

"Is that the watch you auctioned off?" Keith asked.

"Yes, that night I saw you look at this watch. So I bought it for you," Roman replied, and Keith was speechless. I'll tell you exactly what he looks at, because the colored diamonds sparkle like Thai Lika jewelry, and I was afraid that Roman will think that Keith isn't going to flatter the designer by saying that the design isn't pretty, it's just not his style, Keith closed the door. watch case as before.

"Khun, I think there are too many diamonds. I wouldn't dare wear it anywhere. I'd better wait for your ring keep this saved," Keith said in a normal tone.

"You can keep it if you don't use it," Roman said.

"Then keep it for yourself, if I want to use it I'll tell you, okay?" Keith tried to persuade Roman to put the watch away.

"Okay, okay, I'll save it for you," Roman said. Keith breathed a sigh of relief, praying that Roman would hold him until he could get over it.

"We are going to stay here for two weeks and I will take you on another trip," said Román.

"Going on a trip or if you're going to work, are you going to hold me?" Keith asked knowingly, Roman smiled slightly.

"I'm working, but I can take you on vacation," Roman answered honestly.

"Where do we go now?" Keith asked curiously.

"Japan," replied Roman.

"My friend, it's his birthday so I have to go," Roman said.

"That means very close friends," Keith guessed, or Roman wouldn't go.

"Yes, my closest friends are 3, Iván, Ares, Akira," Roman tells Keith. Because the two of them decided this together, Keith nodded in acceptance and met only Ivan. The other 2 you will definitely meet soon.

"Really, I have something to tell you. Next month I have to go to Thailand because there's a reunion party when I was at school. And then I'm going to check out the location of a tattoo shop in Thailand too," Keith said as he reminisced. .

"Why would you open a store in Thailand?" Roman asked.

"I want to go back to live in Thailand. I thought about it for a long time but I haven't had the chance yet," Keith replied, Roman was silent for a moment.

"If you go to Thailand, what about me?" asked Roman.

"Oh sir, even if you're in America. You can still fly to see me in Geneva. You can even drag me to Russia with you, let alone Thailand," Keith said with a smile. He knew that no matter how far away, Roman could go. to him. Although from America to Thailand even beyond Geneva.

"Honestly, let people Ivan find a home in Thailand, because I know you will definitely go to Thailand. So I thought it would be good to leave another home there, you will have a place to stay." Roman said how it was planned, this left Keith a little stunned.

"Are you sure it's just a house?" Keith asked, assuming it probably wasn't a small house.

"I don't know yet because Ivan's people haven't sent any details yet. What I'm looking for." Roman answered so Keith didn't ask any more questions. Roman sat up and gently rubbed Keith's upper arm, along with sips of wine the two were immersed in a relaxing environment. The two of them were comfortable alone for a while. The relaxation was gone and he became a sensation in bed instead.

"Keith, Keith," Roman's deep voice rang in Keith's ears. It makes Keith lying on his stomach with his back bare, he had to look up, before he saw that Roman was dressed like he was going to a business meeting even if he's not wearing a formal suit.

"Yeah," Keith replied, sounding a little hoarse, because last night he used his voice to moan too much.

"I have a meeting with the scientists. If you wake up, call Astro to take care of you," Roman said.

"Yeah," Keith replied briefly because he's still sleepy Roman smiled slightly, before leaning down and kissing Keith's temples, then he pulled away and let Keith lie down to rest some more, as for him, he immediately went to a meeting. Keith went back to sleep again, woke up to see that it was almost noon. So he got up to take a shower and change clothes even though the weather is cold. Keith was always addicted to showering twice a day. After showering and dressing, Keith stopped in front of the glass window. Look at the white ice sheet below his face got hot because he thought about last night Roman put him against the glass window, to look at the northern lights too, but to be honest at that moment he was hardly interested in the northern lights at all. Because he had his focus on Roman's impact getting stronger and stronger.

"Wow, I thought it was dirty this morning, no it's not this morning," Keith muttered to himself, before leaving the bedroom. Keith calls out to Astro not long after, the other party came to meet him in the room.

"Did you get any food?" Astro asked, Keith thought for a moment.

"Is there a cafeteria here for everyone?" Keith asked as he remembered.

"Yeah," Astro replied, immediately making Keith smile.

"Okay, I want to go try some food in the cafeteria. Can you take over?" Keith said.

"Are you going to sit down and eat with the others?" Astro asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah, what's weird?" Keith asked. He forgot that Keith was an ordinary person, he is not a person who has a high rank so as not to sit down to eat with the rest.

"Okay, I'll take you there," Astro said, before texting Noris telling Roman that he'll take Keith to the cafeteria when he's ready. Keith left the room and walked down the hallway followed by 3 of Roman's bodyguards. Keith thought he would talk to Roman, let only Astro follow him, because he's still in the bullet turret no one could do anything to him.

On the way walking up the stairs, many People looked at Keith with interest. Now a lot of people know that Román brought his lover with him, they all wanted to see who was Román's lover and what he looked like. Some people saw Keith secretly wondering if he is Roman's lover or not because some people imagine that he must be cute. As dear as Dr. Mason who thought that Roman was special, many people believe that because he often called Mason who always sleeps with him. And he only called him this story was told by Mason himself

But when they found out that Roman had brought her real boyfriend, some people turned to Manson, others are satisfied, there is some annoyance.

"Oh, it's clean," Keith said, reaching for the ammunition canteen. That on the 1st floor above Keith's room, there is a table to sit and eat food scattered around the room, the table attached to the glass door will also see the white view outside.

"The food here is buffet style from various nations. Because our people are of many nationalities who work in this. It's all free," explains Astro.

"Hmm, it's good to buy people's hearts. If we take good care of it, they'll do their best for us, right?" Keith said as he thought.

"Yes," Astro replied.

"I'm hungry. Let's go find something to eat, all 3 of you can eat with me, don't be afraid your boss will punish you. I'll take it for you," Keith said with a slight smile. Roman's subordinates also nodded in agreement before the 4 of them walked towards the food display area now there are employees who slowly come to eat together, but they will alternate from time to time. They all looked at Keith with curiosity and interest.

"Astro, you don't have to follow me. Go get your food," Keith said, seeing that Astro had followed him. Astro hesitated a bit.

"I want to walk and see what I'm going to eat, I'll order it myself", Kieth repeated so Astro walked separately to look for his own food. Keith looked at some of the 50 dishes on offer: the food was truly international, except for Thai food which there isn't but Keith had no doubts. Because he thought that Roman orders the food to be cooked according to the ethnicity of the people who work here, which definitely doesn't have Thai people. Keith immediately took a plate and picked up the food he wanted to eat. Then he saw a group of people in laboratory clothes entering the cafeteria. There was a bit of loud talking, but I don't know consider it unusual.

"Hey are you the new bodyguard? I've never seen your face" a tall young man walks in to say hello make people look and know who Keith is. Everyone was surprised and looked at the tall young man, Keith raised his eyebrows when he heard that. But before Keith could answer anything then the young man used his bare hands to eat a shrimp from Keith's plate.

"Oh delicious, thanks for trying it," said the young man. This time Keith's leaves came together slightly and looking the other way many people in the cafeteria were surprised and some were curious to know what Keith was going to do. but Astro came from the front.

"What are you planning to do, Ga Laz?" Astro asked sternly, because he remembered the captain's assistant well. And he sees that Laz took the food from Keith's plate and ate it.

"What's up Astro? I'm just saying hello to the new bodyguard," Laz replied nonchalantly.

"What the hell is this bodyguard? Is it mr. Keith, the boss's lover," Astro said, causing Laz to freeze and look at kieth with wide eyes. The others in the cafeteria were convinced that Keith was Roman's lover.

"Yes....The boss's an!ante?" Laz asked in a low voice, his face instantly vanishing.

"Okay Astro, he doesn't know, it's not his fault, but Laz, it's rude to pick food off someone else's plate. Don't do this to anyone else." Keith warned the other.

"Sorry Mr. Keith, I'll give you another plate," Keith could only look at him weakly.

"That's enough. Go eat your food. Astro will be eating the same plate of tempura as me," Keith said, before following Astro to the table that Astro had already told 2 other bodyguards to reserve the table. Laz was scolded by a friend who didn't know him and spoke up first. Some people thought that Keith would use his power to punish Las. But it turns out that Keith just gave him a warning. In addition to sitting at the table with Roman's bodyguards without being arrogant in fact, the 3 bodyguards want to sit and eat at separate tables but Keith forced them to sit together. Keith got up to bring more food. Because he was very hungry before the loud noises from the cafeteria could be heard, Keith, who was standing in the salad bar, turned to look, he saw that it was Roman and a group of bodyguards.

Many people shouted hello, but Roman waved to keep eating, he doesn't say hello before Roman walks over to Keith.

"Have you finished the meeting?" Keith asked, probably afraid to call Roman. But Keith wasn't planning on calling him anyway, so he didn't care.

"No, but I let everyone have lunch first," replied Roman, that in fact the meeting was scheduled to end at 2:00 pm, which normally Roman would end the meeting and then let everyone come to eat and then there will be snacks for eat during the meeting but today, Román suspended the meeting, to eat first, he surprised everyone too.

And the reason why Roman allowed everyone to take a lunch break first because he knew Keith had come to the cafeteria for lunch. So he will come to eat too, still shocking for everyone, because Román came to this cafeteria more than 5 times since it was built here normally, the chef sends the food separately to Román to his room.

"The food here looks delicious, what are you going to eat, I'll give it to you?" Keith asked enthusiastically.

"Um, sure," replied Roman, before Noris obediently handed the plate to Roman. Roman then told keith what he was going to eat, then Keith would put food back on the plate into Roman's hand. It caused endless shock to everyone here, everyone was looking at something strange. But Keith didn't care because he was feeding Roman when the plate was full, Roman brushed it off for Noris to place on the cafeteria table. The 3 bodyguards who take care of Keith each of them had already taken their own food from the table.

"Let the bodyguards take a break to eat together. Don't waste time no one can do anything to you here," Keith offered. Roman turned to look at Noris without saying a word. Noris knew what her boss wanted. Noris nodded in order, before Noris turned to tell the other bodyguards to go pick up food to eat much to Keith's satisfaction.

"Can I sit at the table with you Mr. Román?" said Mason's voice, arriving at the cafeteria later and seeing Roman following Keith holding a plate, Roman looked at Mason wide-eyed and was about to say no.

"Ah, okay. Have Dr. Mason sit down, sir," Keith turned to Roman. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Sitting with a lot of people is fun. I'd have someone to talk to, no, someone to talk to," Keith said with a light laugh.

"Would you let Roman agree with you first?" Mason said, sounding considerate, but Kieth knew the other party wasn't happy with Keith's choice for Roman.

"Okay, whatever Keith wants I won't deny him," Roman replied. Mason pursed his lips slightly. Seeing as how Roman loves Keith very much.

"Mr. Roman himself said yes, Dr. Mason, feel free," Keith replied with a sly smile at Mason, making Mason want to tease him. but he didn't dare say anything in front of Roman.

"Thank you, oh, I see there's also mushroom risotto on the menu. You like to eat, right? It's good for your health, I'll give you some," Mason asked Roman kindly.

"Oh, I thought I'd let you have a roast leg of lamb. Because you see you spent a lot of energy last night so I want you to eat protein instead. But if you can have the risotto, let Dr. Mason serve it to you," he said. Kieth said to Roman with a smile, as if he were a kind father who allows others to serve food for those he loves.

"No, I'll have the roast leg of lamb. You can serve it for me," Roman replied, giving Keith a smirk, which was the other part of him to side with and Keith is no monk. Keith is a fox demon who assumes the role of a monk.

When the food was finished, he brought them back to sit at the table of employees who work on this ship. They sat some distance from Roman's table while they ate. Now Roman and Keith are sitting on the same side Mason and Noris sat across from him, because Keith let Noris sit at the table Roman didn't interrupt anything.

"How is the food here?" Roman asked Keith.

"Tastes good," Kieth answered honestly.

"It must be good, because Mr. Roman hired a chef from a 5-star restaurant to stay here," Mason chimed in. He acts like he knows good about this place, Keith looked around for a bit but didn't say anything.

"I saw that there was a variety of food probably because....", Keith was about to continue talking to Roman.

"The people on this ship are multiracial. Mr. Roman wants to give back to everyone who works here. They make sure to cook home-cooked meals for the workers here too," Mason interrupted again.

"It's great to have Dr. Mason sitting down to eat," Kieth said, looking at Mason with a smile.

"It's like having Google sit down and eat. It knows everything," Keith continued in a normal tone. Mason moved a bit because he was wondering what Keith said. Is it good or bad?

"Where do you want to go after eating?" Roman ignored Mason. Then I invite Keith to continue talking.

"Do you have any suggestions I can make to cure my boredom?" Kieth asked.

"Excuse me, boss. Can I make a suggestion?" Noris said, because she thought it was a good place for Keith to relieve his boredom.

"Um, Noris, you know good manners. You know if interrupting someone should apologize first not all of a sudden, interjecting that's rude," Kieth said, looking at Mason, and gave him a soft smile. Mason's face went numb.

"Say it," Roman replied to Noris. And he still ignored Mason like always.

"Weapons testing room? I think Mr. Keith would be interested," Noris replied, Keith smirking when he heard it.

"Fine," Keith responded immediately.

"Then let's finish eating. I'll have Astro take you." Román said, because he had to continue the meeting.

"You...uh, excuse me, Mr. Keith, are you familiar with guns? It's dangerous if you've never touched it before," Mason said. Because I didn't know that Keith worked as a bodyguard and was also good at martial arts.

"Dr. Mason, is this condition of mine like that of someone who has never wielded a weapon? At first you still thought I was Mr. Roman's bodyguard." Keith asked smiling, who saw him walking with Roman's men. Most thought he was Roman's new bodyguard. Including the staff but when the other party said this, kieth can see that Mason doesn't want Keith to interfere with his work on the ship. Because it seems that Keith is privileged and really important.

"I'm just worried, some of our weapons must be tested by a true expert. And if something goes wrong it could hurt kieth, I warned with good intentions," Mason quoted. Even if it is true the newly produced weapons must be completed by an expert first to show it to customers to try to trade.

"He's not going to let Keith play with the newly produced weapon. We have various weapons tested. Mr. Keith can study for fun and get bored, that's all," Noris chimed in instead.

"Thank you for your concern, Dr. Mason. I'm very grateful but it's okay, I wanted to try. But I'd rather stay in my room and wait for Mr. Roman," Keith said, feigning appreciation for Mason. that everyone can see that keith is just faking it, because he's referring to wanting everyone to look out. Mason pursed his lips in frustration.

"I think you rushed to eat. So hurry up and get ready for the next meeting, Dr. Mason." Roman's deep rang and he looked at him with cold eyes that made Mason realize that he should stop arguing with Keith. Otherwise, he would be a troublemaker himself, and Roman reinforces Keith's importance.

The fact that Mason works here isn't just because of the story with Roman. But he loves to investigate, testing chemicals and various poisons already and some research experiments cannot be done openly in the outside world. Including the extremely reo experimental materials. But when Roman came to offer him a job he immediately accepted because Roman had capital and a lot of rare materials, let Mason do the experiment.

Mason is an orphan. Growing up in the capital of the Vasillo family. That is why he began to study, get a job that he likes and work in exchange for the Vasillo family, being called by Román to sleep too, that is a by-product and secretly made him hope deeply that he would be the person that Román would choose for this year. his side.

"Yes," Mason replied quietly, and hurries to finish his meal before asking to be excused.

"Don't worry about Mason," Roman said to kieth in a normal tone.

"Aren't you afraid that he's a problem for you? He and I don't like each other, no, he's the only one who doesn't like me," Kieth said jokingly at the end.

"Honestly, Mason isn't a bad guy, otherwise I wouldn't have made the effort to bring him to work here. I'm sure he's a person who can easily understand things and accept a lot of things," replied Roman, Kieth didn't say any further. nothing. He can only hope that it is true as Roman said, when sitting down for lunch Roman will have to continue to the meeting room, he orders Astro to take Keith to the weapons testing room.

"I'll see you soon," Roman said, lifting Keith's chin slightly. She then leaned in and kissed him softly, before bursting out surprised eyes and a soft laugh from the people still in this cafeteria. So Roman walked in another direction to continue the meeting. Keith was stunned for a moment. If you ask him if he was embarrassed or not, he was embarrassed his heart was still beating vigorously, but he didn't want to show that he was embarrassed in front of everyone in a nutshell he still had to maintain his temper.

"I really want to throw your boss to the ground, Astro," Keith gritted his teeth at Astro. And he secretly upset Roman who came to kiss him unexpectedly if he knew Roman would play like this he would probably pretend to kiss Roman first.

"Keith are you really going to knock the boss down?" Astro asked, Keith froze for a moment.

"Yeah, I guess they'd drop me first," Keith said jokingly.

"Take me to the weapons testing room. I really want to see it," Keith said excitedly before Astro takes Keith to the weapons testing room as Roman ordered. He had to go down 3 floors of the cafeteria to find the weapons testing room, which takes up an entire deck of this great ship when he entered there were people dressed as commandos. And there were people on the floor too, many people in the room turned to look at keith. Most of them already knew who Keith was, because some people go up to eat in the cafeteria downstairs to tell them the news that Roman loves his lover very much.

"Hello, I'm the head of the weapons testing department, my name is Carlos, nice to meet you Mr. Keith." A tall middle-aged man walked in to greet Keith in a friendly manner. Keith looked at the other and nodded that the other was quite a nice person, because the other couple came to greet him doesn't seem flattering, but how? But it's a normal greeting. As for his name, Keith thinks that many people have already told him. Keith reached out to grab the other's outstretched hand.

"Hi Carlos," Keith said politely. Because the other party was definitely older than him. Carlos smiled slightly to see that Keith wasn't so arrogant.

"The boss asked me to take Mr. Keith for a ride," Astro told the other party.

"Oh ok I'll take you to see it" Carlos replied kindly, Keith then follows Carlos now many people are doing their own work.

"This is a weapon of ours that we have produced from the past until now, the boss asked to keep it," Carlos said as he entered the password on the small screen in the direction of the wall suddenly slid. Opened to reveal a collection of various weapons that were assembled together, hung like art, Keith's eyes sparkled when he saw it.

"Can I grab it?" Keith asked.

"Yes," Carlos answered, looking at Keith as well. Carlos thinks that Keith must be quite fond of guns.

". These are very beautiful, this is the Glock 22 used by the American police. Are you the one who produced them?" Keith picked up the gun model he was talking about because he remembers. Hearing this Carlos smiled.

"Yes, this is legal," Carlos replied, and Keith nodded in acknowledgment there were several types of weapons he knew about and the part he didn't know Carlos introduced and taught Keith how to use it. Including various bombs and many more equipment.

"What is your favorite weapon here?" Carlos asked.

"If it's a pistol, it's a Glock 22, and I like the L115A3 AWM rifle," Keith replied honestly.

"Hmm, do you like rifles too?" Carlos asked surprised.

"Yeah, I used to shoot, but I never really used it. Most of the time I use pistols," Keith said bluntly.

"Would you be interested in taking a photo?" Carlos asked.

"Yes," Keith answered immediately.

"Then let me talk to the boss first. I'll tell you then, okay," Carlos said. Keith nodded.

"Hello," a male voice called out, along with walking towards Carlos

"What's up, Sven?" Carlos responded to his subordinates. Sven looked at Keith with admiration.

"I saw that Keith was interested in weapons. So I want to know if you've ever assembled a weapon," Sven asked.

"Yes, someone who regularly uses a weapon. Is there someone who doesn't know how to build a weapon?" Keith replied casually.

"Okay, so if I challenge Keith to a weapons assembly competition, do you accept the challenge?" Sven said, Carlos immediately frowned.

"Keith is not your playmate Sven," Carlos reminded his subordinate.

"Ah, don't say Mr. Sven. I'm looking for something to play with too, it's better than sitting still," Keith said with a smile. And I look slightly at Sven's face.

"But is there something in the game? Otherwise it wouldn't be fun," Keith said.

"Okay then, if I win, Mr. Keith is coming to work here as my subordinate for 2 days, okay?" Sven offered himself as a way out first.

"Sven! Mr. Keith is not someone you have to be rude to," Carlos warned his subordinate in a stern voice. Sven is considered one of the best hands. But sticking to the ego is too high, he did not think that the other party would dare to challenge his boss's lover in this way.

//He's another associate of Dr. Mason// Astro secretly whispered to Keith about this. Keith raised a slight smile, at Mason's childish bullying.

"Okay Mr. Carlos, I accept the challenge if I lose I'll be Sven's subordinate for 2 days. But if you lose...you'll have to practice with my rifle, okay?" Keith said, making Sven look surprised. a little but he straightened his chest confidently.

"Okay," Sven replied immediately.

"So, what weapon are you going to build?" asked Carlos, when he learned that both sides agreed.

"I let Keith choose. I'm good at everything here. My choice would be seeing me take too much advantage of you," Sven said.

"Hmm.......so.....it's an M60," Keith said, holding up his M60 rifle.

"Yeah, no problem," Sven replied with a smile, since it was one of the 5 weapons he felt most comfortable with.

"So we buy. Okay?" Carlos asked, and Keith nodded.

"Okay, I want to put together a fully assembled weapon," Keith said with a grin, causing Sven to look at kieth with uncomprehensible eyes. Why does Keith still act like he's comfortable? Sven learns that Keith used to be a bodyguard. Most of them are good at using firearms, which Keith himself said but opted to mount a long gun instead after receiving a response from Keith. Carlos then had people prepare 2 weapons and led everyone to the weapon matching table, located next to each other.

"I'll be the one to unload the guns for both of us, equally," Carlos said, Keith had no problem, because he's sure Carlos is definitely not on Sven's side. Before Carlos dismantled the components of the weapon and placed it in the same position on both tables.

"Done, you two can come and stand up," said Carlos, now the people in the weapons testing room who know about this race. They all stood there and watched with interest. Because from time to time there will be strangers competing in something like this, besides the other one is their boss's lover, they also wanted to know how good Roman's lover was.

"Do I have to deal with you first?" Sven asked.

"No need, I'm not a person who likes to take advantage of anyone. It would be more of a suspicion to win," Keith replied, before the two looked at the weapons on the table in front of them.

"Wait, listen, I give you a signal. 1...2...3start!" Carlos pointed out, before the two immediately grabbed the rifle part in front of them and assembled it. Astro looked at Keith in astonishment. .keith assembles everything smoothly, plus the M60 they produce has some points that are different from other M60s, Sven had a huge advantage over Keith, he didn't even touch his gun.

Noise

It didn't last a minute, the muzzle of the M60 was now resting on Sven's cheek, who was about to put the last piece on, and he stopped, all the spectators widened their eyes and laughed, even Carlos couldn't help but be surprised. because of Keith's skills.

"Ah, you're a little late, Sven." Keith's cold voice sounded, unexpectedly, Sven gulped as he turned around to see Keith watching with calm eyes.

"You lost, Sven," Carlos said. Sven then put the gun down on the table and turned to Keith, who now put the gun down on the table. Sven didn't have to take it off to see that Keith had it all right. Otherwise, Carlos would have opposed it.

'I accept this defeat.' Finishing, Sven bowed to Keith, Keith flashing a smirk.

"If the subject of the rifle practice is approved by Mr. Roman we will meet again, Sven." Keith repeated, because Carlos had to talk to Roman first.

"Yes," Sven replied, before Carlos gave him the nod.

"Keith is very talented, for beating Sven," Carlos congratulated. Hearing this, Astro couldn't help but feel proud of Roman, for having Keith as a lover.

"I've been schooled for many years," Keith said with a smile and thanked his stepfather, forcing him to practice assembling a gun by running a timer if he doesn't do it on time he will be punished. But it's not mandatory but Keith was willing to do it everyone otherwise he wouldn't have beaten Sven today.

Hope you like it gys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1K 35
I'm sorry not very good at descriptions/ also first book please leave advice but don't be mean about it/ the story is heavily inspired by @karazou Ma...
7.1K 315 10
Current Hiatus! The Final Book! At first, I thought that I married a man who didn't love me. I thought he only loved the idea of having a piece of ey...
19.1M 460K 60
"𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...
68K 1.8K 35
Have you ever read a book about a nerdy boy and a bad girl? Oh, Yes? Well what about a blind nerdy boy and bad girl who meet and slowly fall in love...