The Shadow [On Hold]

By Geeky_LittleBookworm

The Doctor was a name that was feared throughout the stars, but there's one name that creates even more immen... More

Part One Face Claims
Aesthetics
Prologue
The End of the World
The End of the World Part 2
Dalek
Dalek Part 2
The Long Game
The Long Game Part Two
Fathers Day
Side Face Claim
Side Mission
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf Part 2
The Parting Of The Ways
Part Two Face Claims
Announcement
The Christmas Invasion
The Christmas Invasion Part 2
A New Time Lord
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
Tooth and Claw Part 2
Lil Information
You're Not Her
New Oder Of Updating
School Reunion
School Reunion Part Two
School Reunion Part Three
Rise of The Cyberman
The Age of Steel
The Age of Steel Part Two
The Age of Steel Part Three
Small Visits
Army of Ghosts
Army of Ghosts Part Two/ Doomsday
The Aftermath
The Runaway Bride
The Runaway Bride Part Two
The Runaway Bride Part Three
The Runaway Bride Part Four
Meet the new Regenerated Alfie!
Smith and Jones
Smith and Jones Part Two
Gridlock
Gridlock Part Two
Gridlock Part Three
The Wolves of New Orleans
The Wolves of New Orleans Part Two
The Wolves of New Orleans Part Three
The Wolves of New Orleans Part Four
The Wolves of New Orleans Part Five
A Break

Blink

611 24 17
By Geeky_LittleBookworm

I haven't watched blink for a long time (It terrifies me even to this day) so if anything doesn't match up to the episode, then just go with it.

The Doctor - Bold and Italics
Alfie - Italics
Celeste - Bold

The Doctor is on a monitor screen in a room at the far end. His voice is urgent, eyes darting off camera every now and then to look at someone else. "Yes. They're coming. They're coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck."

A lot of screens reside in the room, showing images of the Doctor and Alfie, some with Celeste or Martha. All of them either have a look of worry or urgency.

"Survive for us." Celeste say's off screen, her tone worried. "Survive to save us."

"Please."

******************

Back Room

Sally enters the room, looking at the screen with a small frown of confusion. The Doctor was on screen with Martha, both looking towards Sally.

"Hello?" Sally says, her voice soft despite the intense gaze of the two time travellers. Off screen, a woman and man laugh quietly.

"Martha."

"Sorry." She replies, going off screen and being replaced with Alfie. The younger Time Lord had stubble covering his jaw, a small light in his eyes despite the situation.

"Quite possibly." The Doctor says, eyes dipping down for a moment.

"Afraid so." Alfie adds, absent mindlessly doodling on Celeste who was still off camera.

Larry enters from further in the premises, he gives Sally a surprised look, eyes darting to the Doctor occasionally.

"Oh. Hello. Can I help you?" Larry asks, the surprise still etched into his face.

"Hi."

"Thirty eight." Both of them look at the Doctor on the monitor, Alfie looking at someone off camera. Larry reaches forward, pausing the playback on the tv.

"Message from your sister. She's had to go away for a bit."  Sally gives a small smile, leaning against the shelf next to her.

"Where?"

"Just a work thing, nothing to worry about. She said loves you." A small grin of amusement makes its way onto Sally's face, as she looks at the bewildered look on Larry's face. He seemed like he didn't know whether to be pleased or worried.

"She what?"

"She said to say. She just sort of mentioned it. She loves you. There, that's nice, isn't it?" The grin remained on Sally's face; she was refraining from laughing at Larry's reaction. The relationship between the siblings was always amusing to her.

"Is she ill? Am I ill?" Larry was still shocked, wondering what could have prompted his sister to give Sally something so nice to say to him. They didn't usually share such endearments.

It took some time of Sally reassuring Larry that his sister wasn't sick, nor was she playing a trick on him. She did have to admit, that the whole ordeal was very amusing for her.

"Yeah. Yeah, people don't understand time. It's not what you think it is." Alfie interrupted, the video playing again. "Feisty love, stay still, I'm almost finished with my drawing."

Larry pauses it again, shaking his head at the screen. Curiosity showed on Sally's face and she leaned in closer to get a better look.

"Who are these guys?" Sally asks, frowning slightly. It was eerie how the Doctor and Alfie always seemed to look right at her. "Last night at Kathy's, you had them on all those screens. Those same guys. Talking about, I don't know, blinking or something. And there was a woman as well."

"Sorry, the pause thing keeps slipping. Stupid thing." Larry raises the remote, showing Sally the dodgy pause button. "Yeah, the bit about the blinking's great. I was just checking to see if they were all the same."

"What were the same? What is this? Who are they?"

"An Easter egg." Larry told her, a light beginning to form in his eyes as he talked about his special project.  "Like a DVD extra, yeah? You know how on DVDs they put extras on, documentaries and stuff?" At Sally's nod, he carried on. "Well, sometimes they put on hidden ones, and they call them Easter eggs. You have to go looking for them. Follow a bunch of clues on the menu screen."

"Complicated." The Doctor spoke, Sally and Larry watching for a moment as Alfie looks at him proudly, gently holding up Celeste's hand. There was a rough doodle of K9 shooting lasers from his nose. Celeste's and Martha's laughs could be heard in the background.

"Sorry." Larry pauses it again. "It's interesting, actually. They are on seventeen different DVDs. There are seventeen totally unrelated DVDs, all with them on. Always hidden away, always a secret. Not even the publishers know how they got there. I've talked to the manufacturers, right? They don't even know. They're like a ghost DVD extra. Just shows up where they're not supposed to be. But only on those. Those seventeen."

"Well, what does they do? And how many of them are there?"

"Well, the two guys, Alfe and the Doctor, just sit there, making random remarks." Larry smiles, looking at the screen again. "There's two girls but you only see them sometimes. Though the two males are always interacting with the one they call Feisty or Shay. It's like we're hearing half a conversation. Me and the guys are always trying to work out the other half."

"When you say you and the guys, you mean the internet, don't you?" Sally smirks, a teasing tone in her voice.

"How'd you know?"

"Spooky, isn't it?" Sally teases him, holding back another laugh at Larry's wide-eyed look.

"Very complicated." The Doctor repeats again, gently swatting at Alfie poking him. "Honestly, you're a child Alfie. Yes it's a very good drawing of K9."

"Laurence? Need you." Larry's coworker calls out, and both of them look towards the front of the store, having been caught up in the easy light-hearted banter between the two Time Lord's.

"Excuse me a sec."

Larry goes forward to the shop, Sally's attention going back to the tape whilst she waits for him to come back.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff."  The Doctor blinks, not 100% sure of what just came out his mouth. He gives a small, crooked smile to Celeste off camera, a small smile on Sally's face at the obvious loving look in his eyes.

"Well done, Doctor, real scientific." Alfie snickers, yelping when the Doctor gently whacks his arm. "Ah, help me, I'm wounded."

Laughing at Alfie's dramatics, Sally leans on the bookshelf again, a smile on her face.

"Well, it started well, that sentence."

"It got away from me, yeah." The Doctor admits, responding to Sally as he rubs the back of his neck. Sally's eyes widen in shock and slight fear, feeling a chill go down her back.

"Okay, that was weird. Like you both can hear me."

"Well, we can hear you."

*******************

Billy slides down a wall, dazed and confused from being sent back in time. 

"Welcome." The Doctor calls out, Celeste walking next to him, holding his hand. Alfie is talking lowly to Martha, and he watches as the Doctor hops over the rail, sliding down the wall to sit next to Billy.

"Where am I?"

"1969. Not bad, as it goes. You've got the moon landing to look forward to." Alfie tells him, kindness and sympathy in his eyes as he looks at the latest victim of the weeping angels.

"How did I get here?"

"The same way we did. The touch of an angel. Same one, probably, since you ended up in the same year." The Doctor muses, patting Billy's shoulder when he tries to get up. "No, no. No, no, no, don't get up. Time travel without a capsule. Nasty. Catch your breath. Don't go swimming for half an hour."

Celeste leans on the rail, next to Alfie and Martha. The younger Time Lord takes her hand, his thumb rubbing gently over her knuckles. Whilst their little vacation in the past hadn't been too stressful, they all were itching to get back to the Tardis. Celeste's powers had been drained slightly when they got sent back and she still hadn't managed to recover. Otherwise, she probably could've just transported them all out of there.

"I don't. I can't."

"Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. The rest of your life used up and blown away in the blink of an eye. You die in the past, and in the present, they consume the energy of all the days you might have had. All your stolen moments. They're creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy."

"Doctor, dear, what did we talk about? Let's not overwhelm them too quickly." Celeste asks, a teasing lilt in her voice. Looking up at his bonded, the Doctor smiled bashfully. Martha and Alfie smirked at his reaction, knowing that the Doctor wouldn't be able to stick to that for too long. He just rambles on so easily. Lucky for Celeste, she found it very endearing.

"What in God's name are you talking about?"

"Trust me. Just nod when he stops for breath." Martha says and Alfie snickers at the Doctor's outraged expression. Although Martha and Alfie friendship had been rocky recently, especially after what happened when hiding from the Family of Blood, they (specifically Alfie) had been working on trying to be more friendly with each other.

"Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector." The Doctor shows Billy the device in his hands. "It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow."

"I don't understand. Where am I?" Celeste sighs sympathetically, looking at Billy with sorrow.

"1969. That angel statue you encountered sent you back in time, like it did with us." Celeste's tone was soft, a small comforting smile on her face.

"Normally, we'd offer you a lift home, but somebody nicked my motor." The Doctor scowls lightly, missing the Tardis dearly. He looks back at Billy, scowl gone. "So I need you to take a message to Sally Sparrow. And I'm sorry, Billy. I am very, very sorry. It's going to take you a while."

****************

Just one bed is occupied, by the window. Billy resided in the bed; a lot older than when Sally met him last.

"Billy?" Sally calls softly, her eyes moving to the rain falling outside the window.

"It was raining when we met." Billy remembers with a smile, a small part of him, despite all the time that passed, still in disbelief at what happened to him.

"It's the same rain." Sally told him with a small sad smile.

"I often thought about looking for you before tonight, but apparently it would've torn a hole in the fabric of space and time and destroyed two thirds of the universe. Also, I'd lost my hair." Billy's tone was light, despite his illness that he knew would take him completely soon.

"Two thirds of the universe. Where'd you get that from?"

"There's two men in 1969. They sent me with a message for you. The Doctor and Alfie."

"And what was the message?" Sally's face gave away nothing of what she was feeling, only her tone showed the disbelief and confusion she was going through.

"Just this.....Look at the list."

********************

"Alfie, the Doctor will be back soon" Celeste giggles and Alfie kisses her neck, she tugs on his hair, but it only seems to encourage him.

"Hmmm? Who's this Doctor?" He grins cheekily against her neck and her breath hitches as he kisses a particularly soft spot.

"Alfie...."

She gives in and pulls his face up to hers, kissing his lips softly Celeste gently winds her hand into his hair as Alfie's hand moves under her tank top and rests on her hip. A grumble of approval comes deep from Alfie's chest as her other hand softly moves up under his shirt, moving over his warm abs slowly.

They break for air and Alfie's nose trails along her jaw as she starts to unbutton his shirt.

"Someone's eager" Alfie smirks and Celeste just shakes her head, pushing his shirt off his shoulders.

He leads her back gently until her back hits the wall and their lips find each other once more, grumbles and whines fill the room, the kiss become more and more passionate.

"I only went out to get eggs" The Doctor walks in, interrupting the pair. His eyebrows raised at their state, a blushing Celeste looking at him with a flustered expression.

You snooze you lose, Doctor.

Don't worry Alfie, just because you're the starter before the main meal, it doesn't mean you're any less special.

Celeste looked at the obviously arguing Time Lords with an amused expression. Alfie was glowering at the Doctor, whilst the older Time Lord had a smug smirk on his face.

You're both just as childish as the other.

Alfie looks at Celeste with an incredulous look, eyebrows raising. Through their shared mental bond, the Doctor kept on sending waves of smugness, battling the irritation from Alfie and amusement from Celeste.

I was here with you first.

Well, I was dating her first so that means I get eternal first dibs.

And do I get to choose?

Of course, love.

Of course, Darling, but Alfie is just being childish.

I am not! You're just jealous that I'm getting all her attention.

If you don't stop, I'm going to go snog Martha instead.

Surprisingly, both Time Lord's stopped arguing immediately, teaming up in making sure Celeste's attention stayed on them.

********************

Larry carries in a DVD player and puts a DVD into it, Sally impatiently pacing as she waits.

"Okay, this is the one with the clearest sound. Slightly better picture quality on this one, but I don't know..."

"It doesn't matter." Sally says quickly, her eyes looking around the room.

"Okay. There they are."

"The Doctor and Alfie." Sally says, crouching down in front of the DVD player.

"Yup. That's us." Alfie says with a small smile. He had a small bruise covering the left side of his jaw and a cut across his right cheek.

"Okay, that was scary. And what happened to you?"

"Alfie got into a fight." The Doctor tells them, a small hint of proudness in his tone.

"Only a small one." Alfie protests, looking at Celeste off screen. "It was either me or the Doctor, I just got there first."

"Unfortunately." The Doctor mutters, eyes dark as he remembers the confrontation that the group had with a couple of rowdy men who kept on insisting on getting close to Celeste and Martha.

"It sounds like they're replying, or talking to us but they always says that." Larry tells Sally, looking at her for a moment.

"Yes, we do." Alfie says cheerily.

"And that."

"Yup. And this." The Doctor says with a grin.

"They can hear us. Oh, my God, you can really hear us?"

"Of course he can't hear us. Look, I've got a transcript. See?" Larry shows Sally the transcript, all of The Doctor and Alfie's words written down. "Everything he says. Yup, that's me. Yes, I do. Yup, and this. Next, it's"

"Are you going to read out the whole thing?" The Doctor and Larry say at the same time, a chill going down Sally's back.

"Sorry."

"Who are you?" Sally asks, looking at the screen with curiosity.

"We're time travellers. Or we were. We're stuck in 1969." The Doctor says, looking at Alfie.

"We're stuck. All of space and time, they promised me. Now I've got a job in a shop. I've got to support them two! At least Shay helps me." Martha says, sticking her head on screen for a moment. Celeste chuckles from off screen, an amused smile making its way onto Alfie's face.

"Martha." Alfie says, raising his eyebrows at the woman.

"Sorry." She apologises before ducking back off screen again.

"I've seen this bit before."

"Quite possibly." The Doctor says, eyes dipping down for a moment.

"Afraid so." Alfie adds, absent mindlessly doodling on Celeste who was still off camera.

"1969, that's where you're talking from?" Sally asks them, trying to piece together the puzzle she had found herself in.

"Afraid so."

"But you're replying to me. You can't know exactly what I'm going to say, forty years before I say it."

"Thirty eight." Alfie corrects, looking at someone off camera, the Doctor following his gaze.

"I'm getting this down. I'm writing in your bits." Larry says in excitement, grabbing his pen and writing quickly on the transcript.

"How? How is this possible? Tell me." Sally asks, eyes moving away from Larry and back to the screen. Alfie could be seen grabbing a pen from the Doctor's pocket and bringing something in front of him.

"Not so fast."

"Yeah. Yeah, people don't understand time. It's not what you think it is." Alfie said, not looking up as he concentrated on what he was doing, "Feisty love, stay still, I'm almost finished with my drawing."

"Then what is it."

"Complicated." The Doctor spoke,
Alfie looks at him proudly, gently holding up Celeste's hand. There was a rough doodle of K9 shooting lasers from his nose. Celeste's and Martha's laughs could be heard in the background.

"Tell me." Sally insisted, a smile on her face at the antics of the two men.

"Very complicated." The Doctor repeats again, gently swatting at Alfie poking him. "Honestly, you're a child Alfie. Yes, it's a very good drawing of K9."

"I'm clever and I'm listening. And don't patronise me because people have died, and I'm not happy. Tell me."

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff."  The Doctor blinks, not 100% sure of what just came out his mouth. He gives a small, crooked smile to Celeste off camera. Sally could see how much he seemed to love the person; it was obvious by the look in his eyes.

"Yeah, I've seen this bit before. You said that sentence got away from you."

"Well done Doctor, real scientific." Alfie snickers, yelping when the Doctor gently whacks his arm. "Ah, help me, I'm wounded."

Sally can't help but laugh, amused again by the scene that she was watching. The Doctor just shook his head, holding back a laugh at the younger Time Lord.

"It got away from me, yeah." The Doctor admits, responding to Sally as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Next thing you're going to say is, well I can hear you." Sally tells the screen, watching a small, amused smirk come onto Alfie's face.

"Well, we can hear you." Alfie says, giving a small eerie smirk. "Spooky isn't it, Sally?"

"This isn't possible." Sally shakes her head, sitting back. Larry gives her a sympathetic smile, writing quickly still on the transcript.

"No. It's brilliant! I always thought him saying the name Sally was a coincidence!"

"Well, not hear you, exactly, but we know everything you're going to say." The Doctor corrects Alfie, giving him a look as if to say to stop freaking out the humans.

"Always gives me the shivers, that bit." Larry confesses, a visible shiver going down his back.

"How can you know what I'm going to say?"

"Look to your left."

Where Larry is sitting on the floor, writing and Sally's eyes fill with understanding. Larry was creating the transcript for the Doctor and Alfie, that's how they knew what she was going to say.

"What does he mean by look to your left? I've written tons about that on the forums. I think it's a political statement."

"They mean you. You're writing the transcript for them, that's how they know."

We've got a copy of the finished transcript. It's on my autocue." The Doctor tells them, confirming Sally's words. Larry's eyes widen in shock, and he subtly makes an effort, so his handwriting is more readable.

"How can you have a copy of the finished transcript? It's still being written."

"I told you. We're time travellers. We got it in the future." Alfie said, looking through the screen, directly at Sally. His eyebrows raised and he hummed. "You should really work on your memory if you're going to forget things so easily."

"Okay, let me get my head round this. You're reading aloud from a transcript of a conversation you're still having."

"And she's got it." Alfie's tone was sarcastic, but he had an amused expression on his face. The Doctor just side eyed Alfie before nodding at the screen. his

"Yeah. Wibbly wobbly, timey-wimey." The Doctor waved his hand, gesturing wildly. His tone turned serious and he narrowed his eyes. "What matters is, we can communicate. We have got big problems now. They have taken the blue box, haven't they? The angels have the phone box."

"The angels have the phone box. That's my favourite, I've got it on a t-shirt." Larry chimed in, grinning widely. Sally shook her head fondly before looking back at the screen.

"What do you mean, angels? You mean those statue things?" Sally's eyes briefly looked outside, seeing the edge of a statue in the garden. She looked at it for another second before blinking looking away.

"Creatures from another world." The Doctor told her, his hand moving out of the frame, intertwining with Celeste's.

"But they're just statues."

"Only when you see them." Alfie warned her, tapping the table in front of him with a small air of impatience. His mood had fluctuated all throughout the video and Sally reckoned it was to do with being stuck in the past, if their story was true that is. 

"What does that mean?"

"The lonely assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved." Alfie explained, looking at the Doctor and letting the older Time Lord to continue as he knew more about them.

"They are quantum locked. They don't exist when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they freeze into rock. No choice. It's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either. But then you turn your head away, then you blink, and oh yes it can."

"Don't take your eyes off that." Sally told Larry, looking up quickly, seeing the angel statue in the garden was a lot closer. Larry did as she told him, eyes widening slightly with fear.

"That's why they cover their eyes. They're not weeping. They can't risk looking at each other. Their greatest asset is their greatest curse. They can never be seen. The loneliest creatures in the universe. And I'm sorry. I am very, very sorry. It's up to you now." The Doctor's tone was sombre, and he sighed, knowing that there was nothing he could do.

"What am I supposed to do?" Sally asked, her tone rising with her panic and fear. There was a hushed chill in the air, and it travelled down her back, seeping into her skin.

"The blue box, it's my time machine. There is a world of time energy in there they could feast on forever, but the damage they could do could switch off the sun. You have got to send it back to us."

"How? How?"

"And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last we've got. I don't know what stopped you talking, but I can guess." The Doctor's tone was serious, Alfie expression mirroring his. They both looked at Sally intensely, the Doctor's tone showing the severity of the situation. "They're coming. The angels are coming for you. But listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck."

"Survive for us." Celeste say's off screen, her tone worried. "Survive to save us."

"Please."

The picture freezes as the tape ends and Sally slams her hands on the seat in frustration. She didn't know what to do, she still couldn't believe this was happening. The whole idea of it all just seemed like nonsense. But Sally knew deep down that the Doctor and Alfie had explained all the weird things she had been picking up on, somehow, despite it all seeming nonsensical, they made Sally understand.

"You're not looking at the statue." Sally said, looking at Larry. Her face paled and they both looked up, screaming as they see the Angel towering over them, reaching out with it's mouth wide open.

"Don't blink."

************************

The Tardis is in the basement of the house, surrounded by three Angels. Sally edges into the room slowly, making sure to keep her eyes locked onto the angels. Her eyes watered but she fought against the urge to blink.

"Okay, boys, I know how this works. You can't move so long as I can see you. Whole world in the box, the Doctor and Alfie say. Hope they're not lying, because I don't see how else we're getting out."

Larry runs past her and further into the room, he looks behind Sally, locking the Angel from upstairs in place.

"Oh, and there's your one." Sally breathed out, moving closer to the Tardis.

"Why's it pointing at the light?" Larry noticed, confused. Both their eyes widen as the light bulb flickers and they go to the Tardis, back-to-back.

"Oh, my God, it's turning out the lights." The panic in Sally's voice rose as she reached behind her, trying to place the Tardis key into the lock. "I can't find the lock!"

"Sally, hurry up! Get it open! They're getting closer. Sally, come on!" In the flickering light, the snarling Angels are getting nearer and Larry flinches, his eyes full of fear.

"It won't turn!"

"Sally!"

***************************

Sally see's the travelling quartet outside the DVD store and she grins, running outside with plastic wallet.

"Doctor! Alfie! Doctor!" Sally runs over, a bright smile on her face as she looks at the two. Celeste stands at their side, holding Alfie's hand as she smiles kindly at Sally. Celeste knew exactly what this was about.

"Hello. Sorry, bit of a rush. There's a sort of thing happening. Fairly important we stop it." The Doctor spoke quickly, practically bouncing on the balls of his feet like an excited puppy.

"My God, it's you. It really is you. Oh, you don't remember me, do you?" Sally frowned slightly and she fiddled with the plastic wallet in her hands.

"Unfortunately, what you've been through hasn't happened for us yet Sally." Celeste explained, understanding showing in the sparrow's eyes. The Doctor and Alfie look at their bonded, a bit confused but realising that this was to do with their future.

"Guys, we haven't got time for this. The migration's started."

"We have time Martha, definitely for Sally." Celeste said, giving Martha reassuring look that told her to be patient. Alfie looked at Martha, eyes cold as he raised an eyebrow. The woman just sighed, backing down. She wondered if Alfie would ever forgive her for their last adventure.

"Oh, my God, of course. You're time travellers. It hasn't happened to you yet. None of it. It's still in your future."

"What hasn't happened?" Alfie asked, tone kind as he looked back at Sally.

"Okay, one day you're going to get stuck in 1969. Make sure you've got this with you. You're going to need it."

Sally hands her file of documents to the Doctor and the Time Lord puts it in his inner coat pocket, noting it for later.

"Doctor!" Alfie narrowed his eyes at Martha's impatient call, and he went to snap at her but stopped at Celeste's squeeze of the hand.

One more time.

I know but I've moved on from what happened. You can't keep a grudge for the whole time.

Watch me.

I think I might have to.

"Yeah, listen, listen, got to dash. Things happening. Well, four things. Well, four things and a lizard." The Doctor looked at Alfie and Celeste, only to see they were having their own silent conversation. He gave Sally a quick smile of thanks.

"Okay. No worries. On you go. See you around some day."

"Good to meet you, Sally."

************

Gosh, 4883 words. I didn't want this one to be a two parter so I was determined to fit it all into one. I was going to add a gif to this chapter like I do with the others, but my laptop did not want to obey. 

It's been a while again since I updated, and I apologise. I seem to be experiencing this thing of wanting to be productive but then being too exhausted to do it. It's weird.

But I am trying to update more so just bear with me :) I appreciate you all for sticking with the story so far.

The adventure that I am referencing that contained issues with Martha, shall be explained in the next chapter. The next chapter will just be a small filler of bonding time etc.

If there's any spelling mistakes or anything, please let me know so I can change them :)

I had it pointed out to me by a reader, and I noticed it as I was re-reading the adventure, that the chapters on the parallel world are badly written and I forgot about half the characters. So, I will be going back and editing that one soon, changing things around so it makes sense. 

Have a cookie 🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2K 37
Celestia Temple was just a normal human on Earth. Well maybe more like human, after all she has a High IQ and tons of knowledge for a 16 year old gir...
88.8K 2.7K 19
She never took her A levels. She had to drop out of school to support her boyfriend. She was just an ordinary shop girl in 2005. She was nothing spec...
61K 3.2K 26
"Stuck with you, that's not so bad" "Yeah?" "Yes" Rose and the Doctor are stranded 6 months in the past on Earth with no way of escaping. The only...
43.4K 1K 30
(ORIGINAL VERSION) If she wishes for the truth, is she willing to lose everything? *** Willow has travelled with the Doctor and Rose for a year and h...