love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 19

5K 122 46
By sweetlovemoment

"Boss, would you like to have lunch?" Nathan asked when they finished their work meeting.

"No, let's eat again while the engine is stopped. I'm going to rest if it's not really urgent, don't bother me," Roman replied before immediately getting up and leaving the office. Roman returned to the bedroom to find that Keith was already asleep in bed. taking off his shirt and wearing pants like every time they sleep together because Keith said it was more comfortable than sleeping in a shirt. Roman went to the bathroom to change his clothes like kieth, and went to sleep in bed curled up behind Keith. Roman kisses the tattoo on Keith's shoulder slowly moved his lips to the crook of his neck causing Keith to wake up immediately, if it's normal time he should have turned and hit the person who disturbed his sleep. But he knew very well who was bothering him, so he didn't do anything but turn to look.

"Did you finish talking?" Keith asked rolling over to lie on his back and looking at Roman. The man lying on his side raised his hands to his head and looked at him with bright eyes.

"Well, after I finished speaking, I hurried over and came to you," Roman replied, lowering his head to Keith's crooked neck. Keith raised his head slightly before Roman straddled Keith with his arm.

"I won't waste my time," Keith said, a slight smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, before sucking hard on Keith's neck until Keith's face twisted in pain but made his stomach churn a little.

"Every second counts," Roman said in a raspy voice before moving immediately and kissing Keith and it doesn't take much formality. because each one knows what the other wants the two were flirting with each other, until the body is naked Keith's sexy panting that Roman pampers until he gets excited. The more and more Roman does, the more and more emotional he got. Roman's equipment that he needs is also fully prepared, because he knows that he has to use it. The two wandered to each other fervently. Roman's strong hips did their job without fail, it's not hard to get Keith's moans out.

"Ah...ah.....Ahh" Keith moaned excitedly when the hips are strong, Roman's member approaches frequently, until Keith's body shudders from the impact.

"Keith.......hmmm......so tight....ah" Roman moaned with equal pleasure. No matter how hard he pushed, keith always gets it right. That left him well satisfied, Keith's legs hooking around Roman's waist, a strong body superimposed on top with a high nose and warm lips tucked around his neck and clavicle before Roman weakens and withdraws his hot cock with Keith looking into his eyes.

"You want to try in the sky, you have to see the sky," Roman said, before dragging Keith to the other side of the room, with the curtains open with the plane windows closed and now Keith can see the clouds outside the plane in front of him. him. Roman grabbed Keith's hands to support him on the window frame, and flexed Keith's hips slightly, before inserting his member again.

"Ugh." Keith bit his lip tingling. Roman moved his hips briefly to tease Keith a bit, and to plunge deeper and thrust harder and harder.

"Ah....ah.....Ahh" Keith moaned uncontrollably. Roman grabbed Keith's hips in order to support Keith's buttocks to absorb his impact perfectly.

The sound of meat colliding with each other was louder. Alternating with the moans of the two, Roman rams him hard. Keith bit his lip angrily. His eyes flickered out of the plane window. Until one of Roman's hands reaches out to help pull Keith's member. Making Keith tremble with extreme sensitivity, Roman knows exactly what to do with his hands and where to lift Keith's spirits.

"Ah….impress yourself baby, ah….you squeeze me so good…ah", Roman moaned, along with a kiss on Keith's back, his hips pounding into him non-stop, until Keith began to stiffen. it is known that Keith is about to break free. Roman hastened to move his hips faster until finally they were both released at the same time. Keith realized his legs were shaking but he's still on his feet and he also knows for sure that Roman probably wouldn't finish with just one round.

"Now you're my baby," Roman said, his lips still kissing Keith's body, before the second round.

Keith and Roman went to wash up in the bathroom after the 3rd round, which Keith had enough of but Roman wanted to add 1 more round. Reasoning that he was very hungry after taking a shower, they went outside and got dressed. which is exactly when the captain announced that the plane was about to land at the airport to rest Roman and Keith went to sit in the bedroom chair and buckle up after parking the plane Roman led keith outside. Although he feels a bit of pain in his bottom but Keith still had a calm expression on his face.

"Nathan, call my provider," Roman said.

"Yes," Nathan replied before walking away.

"Can I take a look around your plane?" Keith asked, and Roman nodded. Before Keith started exploring then he realizes that this plane is really big. Everything looks luxurious and comfortable like a big house in the sky. There is also a small kitchen. Walking to explore until he was satisfied, he walked back to Roman, sitting down at the dining room table.

"What time are we going to arrive in Moscow?" Keith asked.

"We had a 2-hour layover and then another 4-hour flight to Moscow. It's around 11:00 in Moscow," Roman replied, and Keith nodded. Soon the food was served, the two of them sat down to eat. together and when they were full, Keith sat in the cockpit of the plane, with Roman's bodyguards sitting spread out.

"Boss, contact Mr. Ivan, he said he would go in the morning to take Mr. Danil with Mr. Keith" Travis said because Roman's cell phone is in the bedroom.

"Um, has Nathan called our people at the mansion yet? When do you want to come in?" Roman looked back at Nathan.

"Okay," Nathan replied, and Roman nodded in acknowledgment. Keith couldn't help but be surprised to see that there were games on the plane.

“Do you play too?” Keith asked.

"No, they only play it when they have to fly long distances. So they don't get bored." Roman nodded to his bodyguards.

"Ah, well, Noris, let's play a game," Keith invited.

"I've never played. You better ask Astro", Noris answered, so Astro came to play with Keith, who kieth chooses to play a fighting game, Roman doesn't care, because he doesn't want Keith to get bored. So Roman sits nearby and reads the paper and playing both Keith and Astro were absolutely uncompromising. Making some of Roman's bodyguards stop and stare and cheer.

//Terribly annoying. Can't you see the boss is concentrating?//Nathan sits muttering to himself. But there were people who also heard it.

//The boss hasn't said anything yet. Why are you seeing trouble//Chimera said quietly.

//But you should know some etiquette, right?//Nathan said again. But it's not very noisy, Chimera who came to work as Nathan's assistant. look at the other with straight eyes

//Don't forget to tell yourself that ogling Mr. Keith's eyes is also rude. You should know how much the boss values Mr. Keith//Chimera warns again.

//I've been working for the boss for a long time//Nathan replied.

//People who sit and talk about work with people who sleep and talk Who do you think has the best position? Besides, timing doesn't really matter// Chimera said again. So Nathan remained silent, he didn't say anything else Chimera didn't say the same thing.

A cheering sound erupted inside the plane. But I don't bother Roman in any way. Periodically looking at Keith, he saw the other party laughing hilariously with his subordinates. Roman wasn't too strict. if they have time, he will let his subordinates relax. He just wants the card to fall out. Ears and eyes must be as quick as before, which his subordinates have always done well.

"Keith, can you change the game? Otherwise I'll be broke." Astro's voice sounded. Because he pushed to accept a bet with keith that if someone loses. he has to pay the other 50 dollars, his friends also encourage him to join the band to gamble as well as the cost of drinks. Astro actually has a lot of money. But if he keeps playing a lot he would definitely lose a lot. Because Keith plays this game very well.

"Wow, I don't care about Astro. I know you must have a lot of money." Keith teased with a smile.

"If you want me to keep playing Mr. Keith you have to ask the boss to give me a raise," Astro joked.

"Oh, I can't help it," Keith replied jokingly.

"Help me," came Roman's deep voice. Because you heard, Keith turned to look slightly.

"How can I help?" Keith asked immediately. Roman looked at Keith with significant eyes. Which kieth understands well.

"You know how to help," Roman replied, Keith knowing he wouldn't get out of bed. So he turned to Astro.

"Then let's play without betting," Keith said immediately. Roman laughed in his heart but didn't laugh. Keith could only look at Roman annoyed, before continuing to play with everyone until it was time to continue the trip, everyone dispersed to their seats, once the plane took off he played the game again Keith stayed playing with everyone for a while . He walked over and sat next to Roman.

"Are you tired yet?" asked Román, and Keith nodded, before going to sleep for a while, however, Román didn't hold back, because Keith is exhausted.

Finally they reached Moscow. and he was getting ready to get off the plane the weather right now in Moscow is autumn. The weather will be a bit cool, but there's still no snow yet when the document has been handled. Roman immediately led Keith to the car where his men had been waiting and headed straight for Roman's private mansion. That Roman never brought anyone here besides his parents, and only his close friends. Keith who recently came to Russia looked around with interest.

"Is that fortress in Moscow?" Keith asked curiously. Roman shook his head.

"Getting there may take some time," Roman said. Keith didn't ask any more as he thought Roman would soon find out. Roman takes Keith to a private mansion, which makes Keith unsurprised by his size even though it's too late but the lights surrounding the mansion gave off a luxurious grandeur.

"I wonder, do you have a villa or a penthouse in each country?" Keith asked jokingly after getting out of the car and getting in with Roman. Around the area were scattered bodyguards.

"No, it's just the countries I have to deal with," Roman answered honestly.

"In Thailand?" Keith continued.

"No, because it's Iván's territory, but anyway I'm going to buy one too," said Román, because he already had it planned.

"Um, that's right, next month I plan to go back to Thailand. It's just that there's a school party. And maybe hang out there for a while." Keith tells Roman about it.

"Well, I'm going to have to hurry up and buy a house," Roman said, making Keith look at him immediately.

"You said that like you were going to live in Thailand," Keith asked with a smile.

"It's time for you to go to Thailand. You'll have an address too, and I can take a break too." Roman said seriously. This left Keith a bit stunned.

"Are you telling the truth?" Keith asked again to be sure. Roman nodded, Keith couldn't say anything, Roman led him to the bedroom. To take a break from the trip.

Keith wakes up in the morning to a new day. Roman was not found by his side. So he immediately went downstairs to inspect the mansion.

"Astro, your boss?" Keith, seeing Astro, immediately asked.

"In the office Mr. Keith, are you going to see the boss?" Astro asked.

"No, I don't want to bother you. By the way, is there somewhere to run here?" Keith asked.

"There's a gym," Astro replied. Keith was interested in going. Astro took him immediately, seeing that there is a gym to exercise, Keith did not hesitate to exercise immediately. The composer plays many different instruments, even running around the dance floor taking off his shirt because of sweat

"Hey, when you're sweating, you don't look very sexy," a familiar voice said. Keith turned to look and saw that it was Danil. Which Keith remembers that Iván would come see Roman today.

"Are you coming with Mr. Ivan?" Keith asked, Danil approached and nodded with a smile.

"I heard from Ivan, that you would come with brother Román too. So I came to ask you out, are you interested?" Danil invited.

"Hmm, interesting but I'll have to tell Roman first," Keith replied.

"Hmm, there is also a report," Danil joked. Keith smiled slightly.

"Uh, these marks." Danil, who had good eyesight, saw the marks on Keith's body, immediately spoke because Keith took off his shirt, Keith himself forgot that Roman has left several marks on his body. Since he was alone in the gym, so he didn't think much.

"Don't tell me, you and Roman," Danil asked, surprising Keith stopped running and took his shirt and wiped the sweat from his face a little.

"That's right," Keith replied, knowing he couldn't lie anyway. and if in Roman's presence he knew that Roman should have been more intimate than usual with him. This definitely made Danil suspicious and let the other party know better.

"Actually?"

"What's shocking? Is it normal? He's excited, I'm excited that's all," Keith said with a straight face. Leaving Danil speechless

"Why are you such a simple person?" Danil said with a smile, before Keith put on his shirt.

"But let's talk about that. I should have thought of that a long time ago. That your relationship with brother Roman is more special than before because brother Roman wouldn't have brought you here otherwise," Danil said as he remembered. Hearing this Keith secretly smirked knowing that Danil definitely wouldn't lie about this.

"I'm going to take a shower first, now I'll go downstairs," Keith said before walking away to take a shower and change clothes and he went downstairs and saw Danil again, with whom Roman is now sitting and talking to Iván and Danil were in the lounge.

"Danil said I'm asking you out," Roman asked.

"Yes," Keith replied, sitting down on the couch next to Roman.

"Do you want to go?" Roman asked.

"How many days do we have here?" Keith asked, in order to decide whether to go with Danil or not.

"Two days, first I have work to do," Roman said honestly.

"Ah then I better hang out with Danil just do your job" Keith replied since he had come to Russia you want to go out and meet

"Okay, I'll send some bodyguards to accompany them, don't deny it, because you have Danil with you and I also have an enemy." Roman said first, Keith nodded because he thought that if he went alone he wouldn't have accepted a bodyguard. But Danil is also here so he easily agreed.
"By the way, I'm also leaving Danil, because I have work with Román," said Iván.

"Relax", Keith replied, Roman and Ivan ordered their men to follow Keith and Danil before the two went to discuss work together. Meanwhile both Danil and Keith sat down and agreed where to go. Keith gave Danil a choice but asked to go to 2 places he wanted to go, the subway station and the art museum.

"Why do you want to go to the metro station?" Danil asked curiously.

"I've seen a movie about ghosts and then there's the scene in the metro station in Moscow so I want to know if it's the same as in the movies," Keith said with a smile that made Danil chuckle a little.

"Okay, we're going to take you. We don't have a full day today, we're going to the subway station, we're going to buy some food, then to the museum, then I'll take you for a walk in the park it's autumn now the leaves are changing colored," Danil explained, and Keith nodded.

"Dinner, the boss said to meet at the VV Hotel." Astro, who had to accompany Keith, spoke as ordered by his boss.

"Um, sure," Keith replied, before the two left Roman's mansion with 10 bodyguards following 3 cars.

"If you didn't come with me, I'd probably go alone," Keith said with a smile, not liking anything that he seemed so pompous.

"Come on, you should get used to it. Because you are going to be part of the Vasillo family," Danil replied while they were in the car.

"I am a man. I can't be part of a big family." Keith said while thinking. He knew that Román was the only son. Could it be that Román's parents didn't want someone to inherit this big family? And Keith can't give Roman children. Besides, he didn't know when Roman would get bored of him.

"Don't think too much. Some things may not be what you think." Danil consoled him, and they both traveled according to their plans. Keith took many pictures to keep as a souvenir. Roman called once while he was having lunch with Danil because he was quite busy. Keith goes to an art museum, spends some time there and then went for a walk in the park. Keith walks with Danil then looks at the bodyguards scattered nearby. Because it made the two of them the center of attention. In fact it was the point of interest when he went to the subway station. It makes people panic because they think something is up. Keith tries to ignore the bodyguards and watches as the leaves change color.

//Will Román take you to the bullet turret?// Danil doesn't speak very loudly because he is in public, although no one approached but they are apart.

//Um, have you been there?// Keith asked back and Danil shook his head.

// Román won't let me go, but my brother Iván has been there//Danil answered directly.

// So the fact that I'm going is good or bad?// Keith asked with a smile.

//I'm not sure, but it's good otherwise Brother Roman wouldn't take you. You are very special // Danil reiterates this. Keith smiled slightly before pausing, feeling as if they were being watched. then he looked around pretending to be looking then he saw a person sitting on a bench reading a newspaper, which is far enough away but coincidentally the light of the afternoon sun that shines causing the rhythm that Keith was walking looking at the light hits the center of the newspaper and reflects something. Keith knew immediately that the reflected light was the muzzle of the gun. He quickly grabbed Danil and hid behind a nearby tree.

"Newspaper reader, 2 o'clock," Keith said quickly. Which caused the bodyguards to immediately move to protect Danil and Keith. Some ran quickly towards the man. That caused the man to be exposed and about to flee.

"Someone shot at us?" Danil asked, and Keith nodded then leaned forward to look before realizing that the culprit was running away with the bodyguard instincts he has that make Keith stand still and watch.

"Look at Danil," Keith said, and immediately ran off.

"Hey, Keith don't go," Danil tried to dissuade. But keith had already run away, Astro saw keith running, he quickly ran after him. Keith doesn't know the path in the park, but he ran the path the culprit ran. Keith also looked around that there is a way for him to catch this villain, then he saw a man in black straddling a motorcycle and looking at the accomplice who was running towards him. Which can be guessed that they are from the same team that was about to lead the other party to escape. Keith compiled the route before running to the other side. Fortunately the other party didn't use a weapon to intercept while running away. Keith didn't have to run to avoid the bullets. Keith accelerated at full speed, the culprit ran up on the back of his friend's motorcycle that was waiting to receive him. Keith was able to jump and step on a plant pot that was a concrete platform, which he used as force to propel himself off and immediately kicked the motorcyclist.

The motorcycle crashed into the road along with the driver and passenger including Keith but Keith had already established his position from the jump kick. In order for him to get up first, the bodyguards who were running after Keith arrived and were stunned, but they didn't let time waste, Keith kicked the hand of the man who was about to bring a gun and shot him causing the gun to ricochet. to the other side, before using the crocodile posture, he quickly grabbed the man's neck, until the other party turned upside down and was immediately arrested by the bodyguards.

"Keith, are you okay?" asked Astro, in fact some of the bodyguards had already blocked the path of the car, because they know the way well but they don't think Keith will also go crazy chasing the bad guys.

"I'm fine, a little scratch on my hand. What's wrong with Danil?" Keith said there was a big commotion now a policeman is coming in but Ivan's men went to speak first.

"You're sure, Mr. Iván's people have already taken him to the car. They're coming to pick us up," Astro said.

"What's up with these two?" Keith nodded towards the two culprits.

"We'll put him in the car and take care of it ourselves. The car has arrived Mr. Keith p, please get in the car," Astro said, admitting that Keith ran very fast. Part of this may be due to its agile form. so it makes everything look simplified then the car came to pick up Keith, Keith Lugo got in the car but he was fine. Astro sits in the front.

"You must be crazy. Why did you run after the culprit? Our people have them, they know the way better than you," as Keith closed the car door, Danil grumbled in a series.

"Sorry, instinct calls for it," Keith said with a slight smile.

"And so. Brother Roman will let you out again tomorrow?"

"Come on, you and I are fine," Keith said nonchalantly. Danil frowned slightly before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Anyway, thanks," Danil said, because he really didn't know, if keith hadn't seen the culprit first, the bodyguards would have seen him. How did Keith see?

"But who exactly is the villain shooting? Between you and me?" Daniel asked.

"You'll have to wait for Mr. Roman to get an answer from those two, maybe," Keith replied.

"Boss, ask you to return to the mansion," Astro said, Keith and Danil nodding. When they arrived, they saw that Roman and Ivan were already waiting at the entrance of the mansion. Keith got out of the car and saw that Roman was looking at him with fierce eyes and seems irritated about Danil, he ran and hugged Ivan's arm.

"I have nothing. Other than a few scratches on my hand," Keith said, showing Roman a hand. He knew that Astro had already informed Roman. Roman didn't say anything immediately he turned his back and walked inside the mansion.

"Román really cares about you, you should be a little more careful," said Iván.

"I was doing what I was supposed to do," Keith said before entering, looking for Oman but couldn't find him.

"Noris, Roman?" Keith asked Noris.

"He went to the office," Noris replied.

"Should I go to your boss? Or let him calm down first?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"I think Mr. Keith can go and talk to him boss, okay, go to the far right and make a left," Noris told the location of Roman's office. Keith nodded in acceptance before immediately walking to Roman's office. He stood in front of the door and knocked, but there was no answer from inside. Keith then reached for the doorknob to open it, because he banged open the door and saw Roman leaning against his office chair, looking at him with frustrated eyes.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Keith asked, raising his hands again, not mentioning the incident, Roman let out a big sigh, before getting up to pick up a first aid kit and place it on his own desk.

"I'm not good at doing it myself, you do it," Keith said again. Roman looked at kieth and thought, is this Keith's reconciliation?

"Even running to catch the culprit, you can still do it. Keith just cleans the wound on your hand. Really do it yourself, right?" Roman asked quietly.

"Okay, you're in a bad mood, so I can do it myself," Keith replied, taking the first aid kit and sitting on the couch in Roman's office and then gently wipes the scratches on both palms of his own hands. Roman looked at him with immobile eyes. Keith gave Roman a slight glance, he saw the other party glaring at him while thinking that Roman must be really angry otherwise he would have come to help heal his wounds.

"You, I'm not afraid of dying," Keith said in a normal tone, cleaning his wound.

"But I can assess the situation. When is it dangerous for me? If I look at it, it's so dangerous that it could cause me a lot of suffering, or it could cause me to die. I wouldn't put myself in that situation," Keith said in a serious tone, with a look. in the white face of Roman

"You're worried about my safety, I know, and it's good to know that you're worried, but you have to trust and believe in my abilities. I'm not a weak person who has to wait forever for your protection. I don't want to make myself feel lost just because I'm sleeping with you." I've always done things on my own. So suddenly when I sleep with you, I'll be so crippled that I can't do anything?", Keith said, and Roman, who heard him, sighed slightly, he knows what Keith means.

"I don't think you're weak," Roman admitted, because he's starting to calm down a bit.

"Okay, I'm really worried about you. Partly because I brought you here with me. So it's my responsibility to take care of you. And if you didn't come with me, you wouldn't have to go through this kind of situation. So it's my fault, do you understand?" "I dragged you into my world and I want to protect you the best I can, I know you can take care of yourself. But it would be better if someone helped watch your back that's why I had to have the bodyguards take care of you too." Roman said with the same seriousness in his voice. Keith sat quietly. He is not stubborn to be selfish, as Roman has spoken his way so Keith listened well.

"I have no doubts about your abilities. Because you've shown me so many times that you can take care of yourself but we all make mistakes," Roman said again, Keith letting out a small sigh of relief.

"I get it," Keith replied, I really got it, not sarcastic, but how Roman got up from his office chair, sitting next to Keith.

"I'll heal the wound," Roman said softly. He admitted that he was mad at Keith at first, which he took a chance on but when he heard Keith say his own feelings so Roman tried to calm down. He knew that Keith had always been on the offensive. Only when he receives Roman, Keith doesn't want anyone to see him as weak, he just changes roles in bed.

"I'm done. You didn't at first." Seeing that Roman had calmed down, Roman smiled slightly.

"Come and see, maybe you didn't clean it right," Roman said before taking Keith's hand to look at him. Then it helps to put some more medicine. Keith didn't take his hand out anyway.

"Will you send those two to the police?" Keith asks about the culprits. Once the situation between him and Roman had normalized.

"No, I have someone to put in the dungeons of the base," replied Roman, because he had a secret base where he imprisoned those he captured. Keith nodded and told Roman about the incident that led him to see a sniper, Roman listened quietly.

"Do you think the assailant who shot us was me or Danil?" Keith asked curiously.

"Wait until I question them first. I'll tell you later," Roman replied, but deep down Roman was sure the shot was for Keith. Oman wanted to know who was behind it.

"I'm hungry. I ran too fast," Keith said as his stomach began to growl.

"Your body is full? Why did you run after the culprit until you caught up with him?" Roman asked.

"Of course, otherwise how would you have exercised this morning?" Keith proudly replied that his body was in good health, Roman smiled slightly.

"So tonight you can fight again," Roman said, looking at Keith with lustful eyes. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman.

"Well, okay, but I can't hit you with my hand. Because my hand hurts." Keith responded directly with a provocative smile.

Hope you like it 😊😊😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
577K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
1.3K 84 30
Twenty two year old Ram has got it all, he's intelligent, athletic, social, and he's just been hired by a well known consulting firm. Life would be p...