love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 16

3.9K 99 23
By sweetlovemoment

After the day Keith returned to his mother's house, 2 weeks have passed. Roman calls Keith almost every day. If Roman is free, most of the time, Roman calls Keith himself. But Keith never called the other party. Why don't you know Roman's exact time if he's free. Although Román says to call at any time.

Keith is running his own tattoo studio again. Clients who know that you have returned from a trip many people made an appointment to get tattooed. Rogen also called to ask with concern, because during Keith's stay on Roman's secret island that Keith did not directly tell Rogen where he was, he only said that he got on the cruise and went on a trip and did not turn on his cell phone, which Rogen he suspected nothing.

"Keith, long time no see. Would you like to go for a drink tonight?" the woman who used to be Keith's sexual partner asked with a smile. After visiting a tattoo shop making Keith, who was sitting designing a tattoo for the client, give a little smile at the corner of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, beautiful woman. I have a date," Keith replied with a smile. He didn't actually have a date anywhere. I was just looking for an excuse. Keith didn't know if Roman would comply with what he told him, but for him he said that wasn't wrong. Besides, Keith felt that lately he hadn't been very emotional.

I once asked a friend who was both defensive and offensive. if it will be possible if the offensive end has been changed to defensive then you can't go back and be offensive again. His friends say that not everyone does it all the time. Like Keith's friends like to switch places. But some people, if they find out that being a defensive back isn't bad and you feel better than when you're attacking you might not want to attack anyone again. It depends more on the taste of each person. That made Keith reconsider, if he is now addicted to the position that Roman has offered him or not. He finally stopped thinking because he still can't answer himself. The reason why he provokes Roman through his cell phone is only because he likes to annoy the other person.

"The tail is too tight", the woman joked, she didn't feel upset but how? Keith lifted a slight smile from the corner of his mouth. Roman hasn't called today, but Keith didn't think much of it. because he knows how busy people like Román are.

rin rin rin

"Keith's cell phone rang. His gaze immediately turned to look. He discovered that the caller was not Roman but Billy. The owner of a bodyguard company in Keith usually participates. When he saw that Keith had a call the The woman went to talk to another tattoo artist who was near him.Keith picks up the phone and presses to answer the call and walks into his own office.

"Hi Billy," Keith said.

"(Keith, are you free the day after tomorrow?)," Billy asked, Keith looking at his own tattoo calendar.

"Is there some work to do?" Keith asked, raising both legs up on the table.

"(Yes, there will be a charity party in Italy. And Minister Andrei wanted someone to take care of his son. So I want you and Rogen to take this job.)' Billy replied.

"Um, one night, right?" Keith asked and Billy answered.

"Ok, I'll take the job," Keith replied before setting the date, time, and location, then hung up. Keith went to tell his workers. and other tattoo artists on the way to Italy all immediately cleared the schedule for Keith. That Keith has to travel tomorrow.

Keith returns to his room after the tattoo shop closes, packing clothes to go to Italy tomorrow, he had already called his mother as usual. and I look slightly at Roman's number, thinking if I should tell Roman or not that he's going to Italy but thinking again, he doesn't want to call to bother the other party. Keith chooses to call Jake, because he is going to Italy to meet the other party when Keith returned to Switzerland Jake called 2 times, converted, greeted and asked how always.

"(Hello, Keith)" Jake's voice boomed as Keith heard the sound of music coming from Jake's path.

"Call to disturb?" Keith asked first.

"(Nothing my friend, call more often)" Jake replied with a giggle, before talking to someone to answer an important call and he heard a slight sound of walking

"(Okay, we can talk)" Jake replied.

"On a trip?" Keith asked.

"(Not really. I came to the party as a friend of my friend. But I found something annoying. So I was bored and wanted to find a way to escape too. You called so I can find a way to escape.)" Jake said jokingly.

“Is the bodyguard with you?” Keith asked.

"(I'm walking towards them outside.)" Jake replied.

"Um, not much, well tomorrow I have to go to Italy. Because the day after tomorrow I'm taking the bodyguard job. So I'll call you, let's hang out for a bit," Keith replied.

"(Hey, well, what time are you arriving tomorrow? Where are you staying?)" Jake asked quickly. Keith asked directly. Because it's not something that should be closed anyway. Jake made an appointment to call if he had already checked into the lodge.

"(By the way, your job isn't a charity event at the RT Hotel, is it?)" Jake asked.

"That job," Keith replied.

"(Oh, I'm going to that event too. By the way, who are you taking care of?)" Jake kept asking, and Keith gave him the name of the person he had to take care of. He made Jake move a little.

"(Why is that such a big coincidence?" Jake said.

"Because?" Keith asked confused.

"(I told you a moment ago that I met annoying people at work is the person you'll have to take care of.)" Jake said sternly. This made Keith raise his eyebrows slightly.

'What's that guy like?' Keith asked, in case it was information for the other party's protection.

'(a person who thinks that the world revolves around himself i think he has to stand out someone must be interested in it. And he likes to insult people..... Talking about it is like gossip you will find out by yourself.)" Jake grumbled, letting Keith know that Jake really didn't like this person very much.

"Hmm, thanks for the info," Keith replied, before they talked for a while, then they hung up and Keith continued packing his bags. Before going to bed I try to find information about the person I had to take care of again, that the other party is the minister's son, he must have news, there are several photos published when they go to various parties with their own family. And indeed found the photo of the other party. The minister André's son, Eddie, was a handsome young man, slim in body but somewhat upright looking. Keith's sense can tell that the other party is definitely gay, Keith searched until he found the other party's social media, Keith could see that the other party lived a luxurious life Unlike Jake, who is the son of the president . but live with your feet on the ground

"Hmmm," Keith let out a sound in his throat. While scrolling through Eddie's social media page. And she discovered that the other party had published about the mourning of her friend Anita, a young model who died on Román's cruise. When Keith scrolled down again he saw that Eddie was from the same friend group as Anita because there are pictures of them hanging out together.

"Hmm, I didn't think it was a coincidence," Keith said before turning off his phone and then laying down and resting today was another day Roman didn't call .

"Noris, contact Obi in Switzerland," Roman's voice said at 3am. Now he was in the United States.

"What's wrong?" Noris asked suddenly. Because his boss had just finished speaking and was about to rest.

"I can't call Keith," Roman replied flatly. He realized that he was a bit irritated today. because i talk about work and solving work problems all day until she didn't have time to call keith. Now that he's free, he's figuring out what time Keith should wake up and go to the tattoo parlor. He couldn't communicate with Keith.

"Yes, I'll contact you over there," Noris replied. Obi was the group of people in the dark. that only Noris and Román can contact the other party, Obi will disperse in almost all countries to find news and deal with some important issues for Román how Obi in Switzerland by Román secretly followed keith. to take care of Keith and Román he was sure Keith didn't know.

"Obi, you just contacted me" Noris said. before pressing to read the information sent by the other party

"Boss, Mr. Keith is on a plane to Italy. He's looking forward to taking a job guarding the minister's son André at tomorrow's event," Noris informed as Obi sent the information. So Roman knew that Keith should have gone into airplane mode because he was on a plane.

"Is that the event I asked Nathan to cancel?" Roman asked, remembering that someone had sent him an invitation to the event. Roman had Nathan prepare to transfer money to that charity to keep his reputation on the bright side but he didn't think to go. Because it's a bit annoying.

"Probably yes," Noris replied, Roman was silent for a moment.

"Call Nathan" Roman said, and Noris called Nathan to come to Roman. Soon Nathan arrived.

"Yeah, boss," Nathan said.

"How does Chimera work?" Roman asked in a low voice.

"Fine, but boss, I can work alone. I don't need an assistant," Nathan replied.

"I don't want you to get too tired," replied Roman. It made Nathan look a little surprised before leaning in.

"Yes," Nathan answered simply.

"And tomorrow there's a charity party in Italy. I'd like you to contact me and tell me where I'm going." Roman immediately got to the point. Making Nathan look a bit taken aback.

"The boss doesn't usually like to go to events like this, right?" Nathan asked curiously.

"Do as I ask," Roman said quietly.

"What about the job in Miami?" Nathan asked.

"Postpone it for the next day, sir. Try to recalculate the appointment time. Give me a day in Italy," replied Román. Making Nathan look a little confused. But he had to accept his boss's new orders anyway, when it is accepted Nathan asked to leave. Roman prepares to take a shower and go to bed. She knew she couldn't get in touch with Keith anyway. So he didn't call back.

Keith's side arrived in Italy and found Rogen waiting to greet him, and escort him to the hotel that Billy booked for the two of them to rest together as usual. Keith opens his own mobile phone and sees that there is a notification message that someone called when he opens it, he discovers that it was Roman. But Keith didn't call back anyway, because he thought Roman would be free. I would call again

Walking into the lodge and also discussed the plans with Rogen and Billy who were in attendance at this event. Late tomorrow morning Billy takes Keith and Rogen to meet with the employer again. So they're free today. Keith calls Jake and the other party is coming to pick him up for a few drinks tonight. Keith agrees, meanwhile he is resting at the hotel. Because Keith often comes to Italy. So he's not excited.

"Can I come with you?" Rogen asked, when Keith invited Jake in for a drink. As for Billy, there's an appointment to talk.

"Okay, Jake isn't very picky or arrogant if you see him you'll know," Keith replied so Rogen agreed to go with him. Jake made the two of them wait in front of the hotel. Not long after, 2 luxury cars were parked. A short man to open the first door for Keith and Rogen.

"Come on buddy," Jake's voice called. Along with getting to call the two of them, Keith led Rogen to the car immediately.

"Sorry, it's a bit pompous," Jake said jokingly.

"I understand," Keith said, before introducing Rogen. Jake greeted the other person in a friendly manner.

"I'm taking you two to a club. I've reserved a VIP room," Jake said, and Keith nodded.

"But the two of us can't drink too much. We have work tomorrow," Keith said before Jake agreed before the conversation continued. to even luxury filled with high-class celebrities. Jake's car parked at the VIP entrance, which can go directly to the reserved room, without entering the front.

//This is my first time in a place like this//Rogen whispered softly to Keith. Keith smiled slightly. entering the VIP room Keith was able to look down and see. that divides the living area in private is not crowded, but how?

"Let's go see below. But they can't see us below," Jake said, and Keith nodded. before Jake orders a drink for Keith and Rogen. Jake's bodyguards were scattered in and out of the room.

"Are you still in contact with Mr. Roman?" Jake asked. because he doesn't know anything.

"Do you and Roman have something to do with each other?" Rogen asked, Jake realizing that he had slipped out on something that Keith hadn't told his friend.

"There were some calls," Keith replied in a normal tone. Rogen was curious, but he didn't think to ask right now. He thought if Keith told him I would tell you myself. Then Jake changed the subject. Until Jake looked down and saw someone.

"Oh, I didn't expect to find this place," Jake said, pointing to Keith and Rogen, a young man who had come to sit downstairs with a group of friends. Keith immediately recognized it as Eddie. The person you will have to take care of tomorrow.

"Eddie?" Keith said.

"You know that?" Jake asked, Keith taking a small sip.

"I've been looking for information," Keith replied, before looking at the other person.

"So why come here and you don't see any bodyguards? But hire us to take care of the charity banquet tomorrow?" Rogen said suspiciously. Jake chuckled.

"Do you understand what he means by creating an image?" Jake replied with a smile. Keith looked at Jake as a way of telling him the details.

"Usually, that guy doesn't have a personal bodyguard. He's going out with a normal group of friends. But if when you get to work with his father he'll hire 1 bodyguard to take care of his own son at the event, see what he's got." influence seems interesting," Jake told Keith and Rogen.

"If I had to guess, isn't this minister very sympathetic to your father?" Keith guessed from the other party's actions. Jake smiled instantly.

"You really are a genius. If my father was not very nice to Minister Andrei. But keep first to keep the other party as a lightning bolt of power," Jake replied. Keith nodded. Because it's a matter of politics, he didn't think he would care so much.

"Did you know that Eddie was close to Anita?" Keith continued.

"Anita, the one that died on the cruise?" Jake asked immediately and Keith nodded.

"I know, but I'm not sure they're good friends, or were they faking this one together?" Jake said nonchalantly. Keith listened but didn't say anything. He also sat down to drink with Jake. besides watching Eddie also so that tomorrow he can handle this person well.

The next day

Keith woke up in the morning. Go exercise in the park near the hotel. He then goes back to take a shower and get ready. meeting with the employer, last night he and Rogen came back not too late because he knew he had work to do the next day.

After sitting and spying on Eddie there was nothing wrong. It seems that Eddie often visits that fancy club to have sex. Many young people flocked to Eddie, but most of the people Eddie chooses are famous celebrities. Or someone who has a good reputation in society. He saw him last night with the son of the owner of a national IT company who came to greet him and talk to each other, then they left the club hugging. Which Jake said was normal, Keith views Eddie as a rich kid living a debauched life. Based on the fact that his father is a minister, he kept his head up.

"Ready?" Billy asked, after breakfast and Keith and Rogen nodded in agreement before Billy takes him to Minister Andrei's mansion. When he got there, Keith looked around, he saw that there were bodyguards guarding the surroundings scattered not much. Billy led Keith and Rogen inside. The assistant invited the three to Andrei's office to talk.

"Come on, sit down," said a stocky man in his 50s when he saw them enter the office.

"Hello Mr. Andrei. This is Keith and Rogen who will take care of Mr. Eddie. Billy greeted the other with a handshake. Andrei then shook Billy's hand. But when Keith and Rogen shook his hand like courtesy, Andrei returned, waving his hand for them to sit down. Which is very disrespectful to Keith and Rogen, it was as if the other party didn't see them as important enough to shake hands. Billy immediately looked at keith. Keith pushed his hand slightly. cheek with his tongue but he didn't say anything he knew that Andrei was definitely a contemptuous person he won't waste time with people who look inferior.

"I have something to tell you, Billy, I just want you people to also help take care of another friend of my son's, at the event tonight," Andrei said. Billy immediately frowned.

"But in the contract, it's just that, Mr. Eddie," Billy responded emphatically, because when the contract is agreed upon, it will be seen who to take care of, how many people, where, what work, how important that person is. in order to organize the right people in the case of taking care of Eddie at a party Billy will organize 2 people for him, and he is very kind to make his own people.

"You consider it a gift to me. In the future I will use the services of your company again," said Andrei wisely, which is true if the number of people increases, salaries will also have to be increased. Keith secretly thought to himself that in the future Billy would definitely not take this person's job again. Billy himself is now a bit tight-lipped.

"Your son's friends can go too. But my people will only take care of Mr. Eddie. What would happen if something happens to your son's friends? I'm not responsible because it wasn't specified in the contract, but if you want that too let's take care of your son's friends you have to pay more and get a new contract," Billy said quietly.

"Aren't you greedy for me?" Andrei asked, sounding a bit stingy, because usually there are only people who come to compliment which Billy didn't do.

"I'm more of a money lover," Billy replied, Keith secretly giving Billy a thumbs up.

"If it's not right you can cancel the contract. And find a new company to take care of it," Billy said nonchalantly.

"Okay, just take care of it Demi son, as for Eddie's friends they are considered followers", Andrei didn't pay any extra money. Making Keith look at the other person in pity once agreed Andrei had someone call his son to come to his office. Soon, Eddie came over with a slightly cloudy expression.

"Dad, I'm trying on a suit for tonight's event," Eddie whined.

"You can try it soon. Dad called to meet the bodyguards who are going with you tonight," Andrei said in a softer voice. Let Keith know that the other party must really love your son very much. Eddie glanced at Keith and Rogen as he looked at the two curiously.

"Why don't you let them meet me in the dressing room? Why do you have to let me walk here by myself?" Eddie asked, letting Keith know that father and son had a habit of not seeing the heads of people they met. they look inferior to them.

"Come on, this is Keith and Rogen. And this is my son," Andrei introduced. Keith and Rogen stand up and he slightly bowed his head to greet the other party. He doesn't want to extend his hand to greet, but how? because he knew that the other party would not think of shaking hands.

"Isn't that right? I'm going to try on another suit," Eddie replied, and immediately left his father's office.

"You guys just sit here and wait. If you have anything you can tell the housekeeper. I'll have to excuse myself so I can go try on the suit too," Andrei said. Before Keith's group sat and waited in the guest room.

How did you get the job Billy?" Keith asked immediately.

"During the deal, I spoke to his secretary," Billy replied.

"Pon is blacklisted," Rogen said.

"By the way, too," answered Billy, because he himself was dissatisfied with Andrei.

"Never mind, doing our duty well enough today. It's not hard work," Keith said nonchalantly. They waited until afternoon. It's time to go to the party held at the hotel, Keith and Rogen are in the same car as Eddie and his friend Jasmine. Taking care of him until the end of the job, taking him home is the end of the job, Rogen will be the driver. Opening the car door for Eddie and Jasmine, Eddie gave Keith a slight glance. but he didn't say anything traveling to this party there will be a total of 4 cars, the first and the last one will be Andrei's bodyguards, the second car Andrei sat in, the third one is Eddie's, once they all got in the car they immediately headed to the hotel RT.

Eddie, how was Mr. Rudy last night?" Jasmine's chatter rang out from inside the car.

"Awesome, he acts like I'm his little prince," Eddie said with a slight show off. He didn't care what Rogen and Keith heard.

“Does this mean you'll continue with him?” Jasmine continued to ask.

"Yeah, keeping it in stock won't do it any harm," Eddie said again. Keith, who heard this, could only secretly laugh in his heart.

"There must be a lot of celebrities coming to the event today. I'm sure there must be a lot of people interested in you. You look so good," Jasmine said again. Keith secretly lifted a smile from the corners of his mouth. It seemed that Jasmine was really good at sharpening.

"He said, I'm not going on a date," Eddie said with a chuckle, Rogen turning slightly to look at Keith. Keith shrugged slightly.

"That's right, I saw the list of donors, there is also Mr. Román Vasillo," said Jasmine, remembering. Making Keith stop listening to him for a moment.

"I saw it too. But is he coming? I don't normally see him at these events," Eddie said.

"What if he comes?" Jasmine asked in a clear voice.

"I'm going to try and say hello, do you think I can go over to him?" Eddie asked Jasmine, which Keith could have guessed in which direction Jasmine would be speaking.

"Of course, if Roman sees you, he must be interested in you," Jasmine replied. Which is no different than what Keith actually thought.

"I'm upset with Anita. She got into bed with Mr. Roman once. So we talked about it when we boarded Mr. Roman's cruise ship a month ago. I'm calling to brag about that again, did you really get into bed with him?" or not?" Eddie said in a mocking tone. Which lets Keith know that Eddie and Anita are definitely not real friends.

"By the way, that girl is rude. I don't know if she should have stepped on the cruise ship or not, to be killed?" Jasmine said.

"That's right," Eddie said again. Before the 2 talked about the people who would come to the event. It's mostly about talking about who's interesting and approachable, but mostly Eddie seems to be more interested in Roman.

Keith's side also thought that Roman was coming to the party tonight. But after hearing what Eddie and Jasmine were talking about, she knows that Roman rarely comes to charity events like this. But he's only donating money, Keith thinks he probably won't see Roman tonight when he thought about it, he couldn't help but pick up his cell phone to look. No message from Román since yesterday. Keith himself is now doing his duty so he didn't think to call the other party.

Upon arrival at the workplace there will be a red carpet laid out. And there's a backdrop for attendees to stand up and take pictures. Keith and Rogen rush to do their job. He opens the door for Eddie and Jasmine to come downstairs, immediately walking between the two. Even though he said he won't take care of Jasmine but the other party is stuck with Eddie. So they had to walk together. Eddie smiles sweetly at the cameras of the media that come to break the news because there are many celebrities and celebrities who attend the event. After completing the work from the front. They walked together into the interior of the work. Andrei took his son to introduce him to many people for a while. I let your son and his friends split up to find their own friends. Keith and Rogen took over their duties.

"Hmm, handsome bodyguards," Eddie's friend said, he talks to Eddie and looks at Keith.

"Good looks are just that. They're just bodyguards," Eddie said disrespecting Keith. But Keith didn't care, he stood up and listened to Eddie and his group of friends talking about this person. As well as data collection until a voice said that the president had arrived, many people were waiting to greet him. Keith turned to look and saw several bodyguards escorting the president. with his son Jake Keith smiled slightly. Seeing Jake in a formal suit, the president cordially greeted many people. Jake spoke to everyone in a dignified manner. because he had to impersonate the president's son before Jake turns around and sees Keith then nods

"Hey, Mr. Jake felt like saying hi to someone. Shall I say hi?" Jasmine said. But looking at Jake with soft eyes, an observant Keith knew immediately. That the young woman was delighted with Jake, but she also had to flatter Eddie

"Yeah, he doesn't normally want to talk to me. Even when I came in to say hello, he kept his face still," Eddie said, but he also looked at Jake admiringly.

"He might see your good looks today," said another friend of Eddie's, causing Eddie to lift his head slightly, before Jake said something to his father and walked directly towards Eddie's group who all immediately moved their bodies Eddie told him. he gave Jake a slight smile as he approached their group.

"Hello Jake", greetings Eddie first. After all Jake is the president's son.

"Um, hi," Jake replied quietly. Before raising his hand to tap on Keith's arm.

"How long has it been?" Jake asked Keith.

"It's been a while," Keith replied in his usual way. Making Eddie's group look at Keith in shock and bewilderment. Why would an ordinary bodyguard like Keith get to know Jake? Furthermore, Jake was also the first to greet the other party.

"Where do you go after work?" Jake asked.

"I'm still not sure," Keith answers honestly.

"So..." Jake was about to say something.

"I'm on duty. Let's talk later." Keith told Jake, and Jake let out a soft laugh. before nodding.

"Okay, let's talk," Jake replied turning his gaze slightly to Eddie's group and sending a soft smile and commercial to everyone as Lugo walked back to his father.

"How do you know Mr. Jake?" Eddie immediately turned to Keith.

"We used to surf together," Keith replied shortly. He did not think of expanding beyond this. Eddie looked at Keith impatiently because instead of Jake talking only that with the minister's son, but he went back to greet his bodyguard, Eddie's friends didn't bother to ask again. Because she knows that Jake is down to earth and likes to do various activities so she thought maybe she could go surfing and see and greet like usual.

After that, there were some people who came to say hello to Eddie and some friends. Keith and Rogen will team up making Eddie raise his head and hold on big time. Keith looked at the other man, not understanding why he had to raise his head so high. Where's the pride?

Until there was a loud buzz from the front of the event. Making everyone including the president look because everyone suspects that Jake's hilarious father has gotten there first. Who got the press and others most excited? Keith also turned to look. In front of Keith's group of bodyguards were familiar faces. walking into the event with his own boss Keith raised an eyebrow slightly. Seeing that Román also came to this event, the organizer rushes to welcome him quickly. Many people were moved when they saw Roman. Because it is a good opportunity to meet even the president still has to get up to greet Román himself.

"That's all Mr. Roman came to this event too," Jasmine shook Eddie's arm excitedly, Eddie also looked into Roman's bright eyes. He did not expect to meet Roman at this party.

"Jasmine, do I look okay?" Eddie turned to his best friend.

"You look good." Jasmine still cheered Eddie up as usual. As for Keith, he could only look at the other thoughtfully. I didn't know if Román knew or not that I'm taking a job here. Román spoke with the president for a while. The organizer led him to a table near the president. But Roman asked not to sit down. Keith sees Noris nudge Roman. Then, looking at him, Roman turned around, before taking a slight smile. Keith narrowed his eyes at the other thought to himself that he asked Roman not to greet him right now.

"You, Mr. Roman smiles at you too Eddie." Jasmine told Eddie in an excited tone. Eddie also seemed unable to contain his emotions. He quickly returned a smile, Roman was always in Keith's eyes, Keith wanted to laugh, he was sure Roman wasn't smiling at Eddie.

"There you go Mr. Roman is walking over here, Eddie," said another friend of Eddie's. Eddie looked at Roman excitedly, very sure that Roman was paying attention to him. Having gone inside to find these and even now, the eyes of the entire group were looking at their group with interest. It made Eddie raise his head even more. Eddie was about to say hello to Roman. But Roman seems to have strayed from Eddie's side. Keith immediately rolled his eyes. when the prayers in his heart had no effect.

"I didn't think you would come here to work," Roman said quietly. Now the eyes of the entire group were looking at Keith with interest, wondering why a level man like Roman would walk up to greet an ordinary bodyguard.

"Are you sure you didn't know I took the job here?" Keith pretended to reply. Roman shook his head.

"I really don't know," Roman replied in his usual way. Because he knows that Keith doesn't know that he's letting his people follow him.

"Uh, Mr. Roman," Eddie tried to intervene. But he received a cold look from Roman's bodyguard.

"My boss is speaking. Please don't interrupt him," Noris said in a calm voice. It made Eddie's face go numb.

😁😁Owww pour Eddie now you should know Keith is more powerful then you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.1K 14
While on an unknown planet for a mission, Keith is bitten by a mysterious bug that brings his life to a complete halt. Now completely glued to Lance'...
126K 3.1K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
2.9K 95 24
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...
449K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...